Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting Work At A New Company With Kelly, Part 4

"Kelly fucks the HR guy, her boss, and then we spend the weekend fucking him and his wife."

15
4 Comments 4
11.8k Views 11.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Tuesday morning Tom, HR director called Kelly into his office. They had some polite small talk for a few minutes. Then Tom asked Kelly if she would please close and lock his office door. Kelly sat back down and said, “What’s up Tom?”

“Mr. Johnson wanted me to let you know that he continues to be very impressed by both your work and your enthusiasm toward the company. He asked me to let you know you will be getting a $1,000 raise beginning with the next pay period.”

“Wonderful!” Kelly said while remaining seated and keeping her composure. Tom looked disappointed. Kelly asked, “Is there a problem?”

Tom replied “No, no… It’s just that I can’t forget what happened the last time I was able to tell you about a raise.” At Kelly’s last raise she was so naive she leaped up, in a micro-mini skirt not wearing panties and flashed her bare pussy to Tom. He made it clear he would like to see more and Kelly had masturbated in front of him.

Kelly truly felt bad that she disappointed Tom. He had been nothing but supportive and helpful to her from the day she started at the company. Kelly stood and unbuttoned, then removed her blouse. She walked around Tom’s desk and sat on his lap offering her breasts to his mouth. Tom gently sucked and nibbled at her nipples while lifting her huge breasts and marveling at their weight. Kelly felt his cock growing in his slacks. It was pressing against her bare pussy.

Kelly slid off of Tom’s lap down to her knees. She unzipped his fly and freed his cock. She kissed the tip and licked up and down its shaft. Drops of pre-cum appeared at its opening. She licked them up and engulfed the head of his cock. She went down and licked all over his ball sack and down to nearly his butt hole. She sucked each one of his balls into her mouth and rolled them around. She was licking the underside of his head and causing his cock to twitch. She dropped her face all the way down onto his cock in one swift move. Tom groaned. Kelly kept bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock while swirling her tongue around in her mouth. A few minutes later Tom gently held her head still, entwining his fingers into her long and luxurious hair. He erupted with two huge bursts of cum. Kelly quickly swallowed his load and held his cock between her lips for another couple of minutes capturing every drop of cum that dripped out. One final suck and she released his cock and stood up.

As she was buttoning her blouse Tom seemed tongue-tied. He was clearly trying to thank her. Kelly said, “Tom you don’t need to thank me. You’ve been very kind to me. I appreciate it very much. You also have a very nice cock. Any time you want to cum in my mouth just let me know!” She winked at him and returned to her cubicle. Kelly was so damned horny that week she was thrilled to get some action at work. Her pussy had been dripping constantly since the party on Saturday. On Monday, she had masturbated in the restroom at lunchtime.

Wednesday just before closing time her phone buzzed. She picked it up and heard “Kelly, don’t call me ‘Sir’, please.”

“Okay…”

“Can you come to my office at five-ten, please? Don’t call me ‘Sir’.”

“Yes, yes I can.” Kelly always called Mr. Johnson “Sir”. He knew if she called him that others would hear and it would cause Sandy and Gayle to ask what Mr. Johnson wanted.

At five-ten the building was emptied out. Kelly went back to Mr. Johnson’s office. He motioned for her to close and lock the door. She sat down on the couch that faced the side of his desk. Kelly’s pussy hoped whatever it was, it would be good. “Kelly, I have an embarrassing problem that I’m hoping you’re willing to help me with?”

“Of course! What can I do?”

“Kelly, I think Deb shared with you last weekend that I have, ah, been lusting after you for as long as you’ve been here. It has taken all I can muster to control myself around you.”

Well, no, Deb didn’t actually say that at all. Kelly’s pussy was getting drenched fast. She thought Mr. Johnson was sexy as all hell and had been willing to fuck him since she laid eyes on him.

He continued, “I am concerned that my anxiousness is going to cause my gun to fire way, way sooner than I would like it to Friday evening, if you’re following me?” Kelly nodded that she was. She unzipped, lifted her buns and slid off her mini-skirt. She kicked off her sandals and pulled her top over her head.

Kelly laid back on the couch and said “I’m all yours. Let’s do something!” Mr. Johnson stood and quickly stripped. He walked to the couch and Kelly pulled him to her head. She sucked his cock into her mouth. He was rock hard in moments. Kelly pulled out his cock and admired it. He was a little longer than mine and thicker than mine. He had a big vein running down the side, but aside from that Kelly thought it was a nice-looking cock. She told him so, “I think you have a great looking cock. Put it in me and let’s see how fast I can make you cum!”

They were in a missionary position. Kelly was studying his face and enjoying how good he smelled. He just reeked of being a powerful leader and that, more than anything, is what Kelly found so sexy about him. Kelly wanted to cum. She loved the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her wet vagina. He had a great rhythm and was going just slow enough to help her maintain control and not cum. She knew if she came it would cause him to blow his load. A huge smile crossed her face as it dawned on her that she had the same problem as him, trying to not cum too soon because they lusted so much for each other! He smiled back at her. “Kelly, you feel incredible!”

“Don’t hold back. Fuck me good. I want to feel you cum in me. Oh God, fill me up with your cum. I have wanted this for so long too. I have wanted you in me since the day I met you. Fuck me, baby! Fuck me good!” Kelly lost it. She exploded with an orgasm and squirted all over him.

“Oh, fuck Kelly!” and he unleashed his orgasm. Kelly hugged him and held his body to hers. She wrapped her legs tightly around his ass. She was holding his cock deep in her pussy. They were kissing passionately working out some of the lust that they skipped before they started to fuck. Eventually, he deflated and his cock slid out. Kelly felt his load run from her vagina. They were really in a full-on make-out session. Kissing each other’s face, sucking on their tongues. Kissing earlobes and necks. He made his way down to Kelly’s breasts and was sucking her nipples wildly. Kelly still had her legs around him and allowed him just enough room to reach her boobs.

Not a word was spoken as they continued on for at least a half an hour. As he moved back up to kiss and nibble her neck Kelly suddenly felt something. She grabbed his face and looked at him with wide-open eyes of surprise. “Is that what I think it is?” He nodded. Kelly reached down and guided his hard-again penis back into her cunt. They both were fully excited again, maybe even more so knowing they were getting a second round. He pulled out and flipped Kelly onto all fours and fucked her doggy-style. They fucked in her favorite position for a long time. Kelly dropped her face into the couch cushion, grabbing it in her fists, and had a wonderful orgasm.

He pulled out and Kelly got up from the couch and went over and sat on his desk with her legs spread toward his chair. Mr. Johnson followed her, stood in front of her, aimed his cock and plunged it into her. Kelly said she loved the position because she could watch his cock fucking her. He was also enjoying the view. He started rubbing her shaved cunt and commented on how smooth it was. “You know my wife shaves now because of you.”

“I hope you like it.”

“Oh, my God, like it? I Love it! I eat her out nearly every night. I love how it feels when we fuck.”

“You know what you should try next? You should shave too.”

“Are you serious? Is he shaved?

“Absolutely and we both love it. The best thing we ever tried. We’ve been shaving since high school. At first just during the summer but now we do it all the time.” They continued to have a conversation about sex as they fucked away. It became obvious to Kelly that he had been studying her answer sheet from the orgy last year. He knew a lot about her, her experiences, her preferences, and our sex life. Kelly told him a few of our stories. She talked about Patrick and Yvonne. We’ve been having four-way sex with them, still monthly, since we were in high school. She rattled off a list of places where we had fucked. She told him about the first time she had a cock in her ass (when Patrick pulled her down onto him in a booth at a porn shop). She told him about the time she returned to that porn shop and let a whole line of older men fuck her.

They had been fucking for probably another half an hour when her stories got the best of both of them and they came together. He pulled out and Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked him clean. His direct line rang on the phone. It was Deb. Yes, he would be heading home soon. Yes, he was with Kelly. Yes, she was beyond incredible.

Kelly stretched on her tiptoes to kiss him on the lips. “Thank you for everything. I really mean that, everything. I absolutely love working here and will do anything for you, or anybody else you want, to show my appreciation.” He grabbed her ass and told her that he really appreciated hearing that. He got dressed. She picked up her clothes and sandals (noticing the large pool of cum on his couch) and walked, naked, with him to the front door, received a goodbye kiss and walked to her car and drove off. She could see he was just shaking his head as she started up her car.

Kelly walked into the house naked, grabbed my hand and drug me to the bed. I stripped and jumped in. Kelly climbed onto my cock and told me everything about Tom on Tuesday and Mr. Johnson tonight. I rolled her onto her back and slammed her cunt to finish her off, leaving her with my sticky mess. I could not wait for Friday!

Kelly took a half-day of vacation on Friday to get a pedicure and manicure but first, she made a stop at home and masturbated. She knew she couldn’t get through the day until she rubbed one out. She showered and shaved to the greatest of detail. She squatted over a large mirror she used to see even the tiniest stubble and shave it from her crotch and butt. She rubbed her pussy with baby oil. She also rubbed a small amount of oil onto her legs to shine them up. She pulled on a short sundress and headed to the nail salon. Sometimes she had a lady, sometimes a man, always someone jabbering away in Vietnamese. Today she was fine with flashing her pussy to anyone.

First, he soaked her feet in a small tub. When he lifted a leg to massage her foot he had the full view of Kelly’s cunt. She got an extra-long massage that day for both feet. He was constantly smiling at her as he painted her toes. When Kelly paid she also laid down a tip. He pushed it back to her and said “All okay.”

I wore a Hawaiian shirt and slacks. Kelly wore a different short sundress than the one from earlier in the day. It was black and had a deep V neck showing lots of cleavage. The back was open nearly to her butt crack and had laces crossing back and forth. Kelly laughed and said “I don’t know why I’m even wearing clothes? I expect this dress will last about five minutes after we get there!” She was also wearing a pair of very tall platform wedge sandals which made her legs look even more amazing. Her super long, thick, hair was down, hanging to her ass, and she looked so beautiful. Some light makeup finished her look. I was getting hard just looking at her with clothes on!

Mr. Johnson answered the door moments after we rang the bell. I reached out my hand and introduced myself. “Jack, please, both of you call me Jack.” He gave Kelly a big bear hug. They lingered. One hand went down and gave her butt a quick squeeze. Jack was wearing a nice shirt and linen shorts. It was easy to see he was half-hard after hugging Kelly. Deb came bouncing out of the kitchen. She was wearing a yellow sheer top, not fancy, closer to a swimsuit cover. On the bottom, she had on a pair of nylon shorty-shorts that clung to her butt. I could easily see her D-cup boobs topped by hard nipples that looked like pencil erasers. She was barefoot. Deb had shoulder-length brunette hair and was drop-dead beautiful. She greeted Kelly with a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. I introduced myself and held out my hand. She gently pushed it down and gave me a full body contact hug. I could feel her nipples piercing my torso (I’m six-feet-four-inches and Deb is barely above five feet). She ran one of her bare feet up the back of my legs and had both hands on my ass. She leaned back for a kiss. We were immediately dancing with our tongues. I opened my eyes looking for the others but they had left the room. My cock grew fast. Deb felt it pressing against her and moved one hand to stroke me over my slacks. “We are going to have so much fun this weekend!” she said and then took me by the hand as we walked to the kitchen.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

Kelly saw my hard-on immediately and she smiled and winked at me. She and Jack were on the other side of the counter. Jack was sitting on a stool with his knees open with Kelly between them as she was leaning onto the counter with her elbows. She later told me that Jack had a hand on her butt and had worked his middle finger into her pussy. He played in her twat that whole time while Deb worked on dinner and I hung next to her helping where I could. Every few minutes she would squeeze my cock as she walked by, always in full view of Kelly and Jack. At some point, I noticed one of Kelly’s hands had disappeared. Jack had his cock out and Kelly was gently stroking him. She felt he had shaved and she winked at him (later he told her that he had Deb shave him completely bare, ass and everything, when he got home Wednesday night. He had touched up in a quick shower before we had arrived.)

Deb backed into me holding me against a counter. She leaned back and said softly “Don’t be afraid, I’m here for you to play with.” I worked both hands into her top and played with her nipples. She pulled the top off over her head. I heard Kelly quietly moan. I played one hand down Deb’s chest and into her shorts. I could feel a smooth, shaved, tight little snatch. Deb tugged her shorts off and I fingered her with one hand, rolled her nipples with the other and was kissing her neck. Jack and Kelly had their eyes glued on us. Kelly moaned louder as she had a soft orgasm. Kelly then dropped below the counter and clearly was sucking Jack’s cock.

I was fingering Deb faster and brought her to our first orgasm. She released some fluid into my hand. She quickly regained her composure, turned around and unbuttoned my shirt. I kicked off my shoes and released my belt buckle. Deb was already pulling down my zipper and had my cock in her mouth as I kicked off my slacks. Kelly is an amazing cocksucker. Deb is every bit as good. She was working up and down my tool as though she was worshipping it. She got me into a deep-throat rhythm, bobbing up and down. She was looking up at me with her beautiful dark brown eyes.

It was thrilling being with Deb. I growled and unloaded into her mouth. As I finished Deb looked up at me huge eyes, kind of a what-the-fuck look. She held my load in her mouth and stood up showing me her quite full, open mouth. She walked over to the breakfast bar and showed it to Jack. Deb swallowed and said “Damn Kelly! Why didn’t you tell me he came so much!”

Kelly popped her head above the bar and said, “Sorry, guess I forgot? Yeah, he really pumps it out.”

Deb said to me “Do you know how to dance? We might need your cock at a company party.” I chuckled, felt a twitch in my cock and a big drip appeared. Deb leaned over and licked it off. “How rude of us! Let’s give you two a tour of the house.”

Deb grabbed my hand and us, the naked pair, led the tour as fully dressed Kelly joined in as Jack zipped up and picked up the rear. The home was huge and beautifully furnished. Their master bedroom seemed as big as our whole house! The tour ended with Jack’s study. Jack said something to Kelly about “I’m sure you’ve heard about this”, as he pulled a large photo album from a cabinet.

Deb realized that the food needed attention and pulled me along to the kitchen. We finished up preparing the meal. I heard Kelly try to hide an orgasm somewhere along the way. Deb and I were playing touchy-feely as we worked. In about a half-hour the meal was ready. Deb sang out “Jaaaack!”

He and Kelly joined us a couple of minutes later. They were both naked. Jack’s deflating cock was glazed with Kelly’s juices. Kelly looked truly fucked and happy. Jack said that he had shared their party photo album with Kelly and he was sure it was something I’d enjoy reviewing later. Later Kelly told me about kneeling on his desk chair leaning over the desk looking at page after page of naked photos of her and her co-workers while Jack was slamming his cock into her. He asked her to flip to the pages showing her with cum running from every hole as he blasted into her pussy.

Jack led the dinner conversation, asking how Kelly and I met, which led to whether we were our first partners, which led to how we lost our virginity. There was an unfinished room in their basement that her much older brother had used as a bedroom years ago. There was still a mattress on the floor. Kelly assumed all three of her older siblings had used it to fuck their partners. We had been making out for several months and we were both ready to explode. We had a half-day of school and hung out at her house. We were making out on the couch and I had a hand in her shirt playing with her tits when Kelly got up and led me to the basement room. She removed her clothes and laid down on her back. I was looking at my every fantasy! Kelly was a very active young person and her hymen had broken years before. There was no pain when I first entered her wet vagina. We spent the next two hours fucking each other to the moon on that mattress.

Deb said, “Well, I’m wet!” She went next. Hers was with a girlfriend in college. They had a weekend without their roommates. Deb had sexual feelings for her, but no idea if she felt the same. Same-sex stuff was major league taboo then. They were hanging out on the couch listening to music and giving each other foot rubs. Pants came off and it was leg rubs. Tops and panties came off and it was back rubs that extended to butt rubs. They rolled over and took turns playing with each other’s boobs. Soon they were kissing away and that turned into a sixty-nine and they both came. They spent that night making love to each other in any way they could. That was when she realized she was bisexual.

Jack was a horny bastard who ran with an older girl in their neighborhood. She decided one day he needed to learn about sex. They spent an afternoon in a basement bedroom as she taught him “real world” knowledge of a woman’s parts and what to do with them. She stripped naked and laid down on a couch. She pointed out parts and pulled him into her telling him what to do. He ate her pussy until she came more times than he could count. He remembered his tongue hurt. His cock was also so hard for so long it too hurt. She finally guided him in. He exploded on the second stroke. She rolled up and sucked his cock until he was hard again and they had a long second fuck in more positions than he could remember. He was finally able to splatter a second load onto her boobs. They got together about once a week after that. They used the rhythm method and were damn lucky. She’d ask if he was ready for another lesson. She wasn’t a girlfriend at all. Just a fuck partner. She graduated from high school, got married, got pregnant (not in that order) and moved away.

Kelly got up to help Deb clear the table. Jack invited me to his study. He asked me if I’d ever tried coke. I had not (and I knew Kelly would kill me if I did). Jack said it helps him immensely in the “performance” department and we had a long night ahead of us. We both did a line. “Mum’s the word.”

We went to their great room and Jack lowered a projector screen down over the fireplace. He opened a cabinet on the opposite side of the room and fired up a slide projector. The slideshow was the “party album”. I was looking at eight-foot pictures of all of Kelly’s naked co-workers and Kelly herself. Some were wide shots so you could see a face and their entire body, many were close-ups of near gynecological quality.

The series of Kelly’s cum shots played. Jizz of however many men dripping from every orifice of her body. I had to get a copy of those pics! My cock was rock hard. So was Jack’s. The girls entered the room with a squeal. Deb backed up to me, grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy and then lowered herself. She leaned back into me and said softly, “God, I love watching these!” She slowly ground her pussy into my lap as we watched. My cock was twitching inside of her. I mean, I’ve watched porn, but this was next level. I was seeing pictures of women that Kelly has described to me in detail as we fucked.

Kelly mounted Jack’s lap and was facing him. Kelly wanted to fuck and she was bouncing up and down on his cock. I looked at them fuck and Jack winked at me. The slideshow was back to the beginning and running again. Deb climbed off, got on her knees and sucked on my cock. Jack rolled Kelly to her back next to us on the huge sectional. He was fucking her missionary style and Kelly was moaning. I pulled Deb up and suggested she sit on Kelly’s face. Deb and Jack were kissing as he fucked Kelly and Kelly worked her pussy-eating magic. Kelly cried a muffled orgasm into Deb’s pussy. Jack was really pounding her. Kelly came again. Jack was supercharged and fucking her even faster. Kelly came a third time They had been fucking for a long time. Kelly came a fourth time and Jack roared as he came in her. Kelly was still attacking Deb’s cunt and Deb fell forward onto Jack and came with a torrent, again flooding Kelly’s face.

The three of their sweaty bodies fell into their spots on the sectional. Deb was on her back with her head in my lap. Her knees were tight together and pulled to her chest. Her arms were wrapped around her knees as she gently rocked back and forth. She finally spoke: “Kelly, I have been with many women and plenty of men in my life. I have never met anyone who is able to make me cum as hard as you do. You are fucking amazing!”

Jack was laying down with Kelly backed into him. He was gently playing with her boobs. We all laid there mindlessly watching the slideshow. Kelly stood up, came over and pulled me up. I left Deb laying down. Kelly kneeled, facing the back of the couch, leaning over Deb and stuck her ass out at me. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and then plunged in. Kelly and I fucked like machines. I had never felt like that before. I knew I could fuck forever. Deb was roaming Kelly’s body with her hands. Touching everywhere, not lingering anywhere. Kelly had so many orgasms I couldn’t begin to keep count. I was ready to cum and told Kelly. I grabbed her hips tightly. Kelly wrestled her way away from me. “Cum on her!” was all I heard. I jacked my cock at lightning speed and sprayed a load all over Deb’s torso.

Jack was slowly stroking his cock. “Help me get drinks,” he said to me. We went and poured the girls glasses of wine. Jack poured some powder into each glass. I was pretty fucking naive about drugs. I asked about the wine. Jack told me it was speed. “It will help them stay awake tonight,” he said. We served them and then returned to his study where we poured glasses of bourbon after snorting another line of coke.

I didn’t cum anymore that night. But we did fuck until the sun came up. We did every threesome possible. Along the way, he slipped more powder into their drinks. More speed and “heavy-duty painkiller.” Jack gave some of that to him and me as well. We ass-fucked both of the girls forever with no complaints.

Deb got out toys to play with. Deb put nipple clamps on Kelly that turned her nipples purple. Later she put a chain on the both of them. They were sort of tied to their nipples with a tiny cord and chain hanging between. Kelly wasn’t too fond of the clamps but she really, really liked both the look and the feel of the nipple chain. Deb had several of the chains and Kelly had selected the one she was wearing. Deb told Kelly it was hers to keep. Kelly declined the offer but Deb and Jack insisted. Deb said the only catch was she had to wear it until we headed home. Deb said she would wear hers until then too. I was very okay with that! I thought they looked great.

Jack and I watched as Deb fucked Kelly with a few different dildos. Then Deb put on her pro-grade strap on. It had a dildo for both of their pussies. Deb gave Jack and I butt plugs that we lubed up and pushed into their butts. The girls left the butt plugs in the rest of the night. Deb fucked Kelly to orgasm with the strap-on and then she helped Kelly get harnessed up and the dildo part for her up into her cunt. Then Kelly fucked Deb to orgasm. Deb told Kelly to leave it on. She pulled Jack onto the floor and put him on all fours then put a huge glob of KY on his ass.

Deb helped Kelly get the dildo lined up and push through Jack’s sphincter. Once Kelly had the dildo pushed way up into Jack’s ass, Deb ducked under them and sucked his dick. That was definitely something I had not seen before! Jack actually came. Deb got Kelly out of the contraption and went to the bathroom to wash it up. I was not expecting her to come back out wearing it again.

She pointed at me to get on the floor. I was so fucking high (and apparently numb) I could have cared less when Deb slid that thing into my butt and fucked me while Kelly sucked me. Kelly was sucking my nuts and jerking me off when they got me to cum. I heard Deb moan that she was cumming too. Then I felt her gush her cum all over my nuts.

I think we went through a few hundred gallons of hot water as we all washed and rubbed and stroked and fingered and sucked and kissed in their huge shower. Kelly and Jack ended up in their master bedroom bed. Deb and I were in the bedroom next to theirs.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments