Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking The Princesses With Kelly

"We make a kinky fantasy of Kelly's come true!"

10
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words

It was August of 1995. Kelly and I were thirty-five. Something that I’ve not shared previously is that Kelly is a big fan of the Mouse House and in particular, their princess animated films. And while she loves the films, Kelly, being Kelly, also enjoyed the idea of putting a sexy twist to things.

Kelly has been a seamstress since she was young. She enjoyed making costumes and over the years had made a number of Halloween costumes: Ren-fair and beer wench outfits, even a sexy Dorothy from Oz outfit for a festival. Ever since we saw the mermaid film, Kelly had an idea in her mind for an outfit.

Hanging out at our local club, we had met Annie. Annie shared a lot in common with Kelly: She loved sex, making clothes, and the whole princess thing as well, which just blew my mind because Annie had a whole goth vibe going. One night over a loud band and a pitcher of margaritas, the two of them hatched a plan.

Three years prior, we’d moved a couple of states away from our friends from back home. But, we all made the effort to stay in touch, and they would visit us a few times each year for a weekend. A party was scheduled. Kelly’s hometown friends Becca and Linda, along with Becca’s husband Don, and my best friend (and Kelly’s number two cock) Patrick all planned to travel to see us. Linda was divorced and not seeing anyone. Patrick had evolved into a committed bachelor (who had access to Kelly whenever he felt like a several-hour drive).

Kelly and Annie put their plans into high gear, and just a few weeks later we were all packed into our house for the weekend. Now this group all knew individually about stuff that Kelly and I had been up to with each of them, but none of them had ever been involved with the others in a naked genital-rubbing sort of way. Having said that, they all had the gist of the weekend and nonetheless decided to attend.

Friday night, folks arrived around eight p.m. and we spent the rest of the evening drinking beer and many, many margaritas. Annie headed for home around ten. By midnight Don had gone to bed in the guest room and Linda was asleep downstairs on the hide-a-bed.

Becca was drunk on my margaritas and decided she was too warm for clothes, so she stood up from the table we were all sitting around and undressed. She sat back down and spread her legs, aiming her very recently closely-shaved twat at me. That was a first, as far as I knew. Becca had always kept her pussy hair trimmed short in what she called a crew cut.

Kelly couldn’t be left out so she immediately followed suit and removed her clothes. Kelly had flipped on her red light and immediately Patrick was on her kissing her, sucking on her boobs, and fingering her pussy.

Within a minute, they headed to our bedroom to start a fuck session. Becca looked at me and kind of shrugged her shoulders. She kind of knew/suspected that Patrick and Kelly had fucked over the years, but it was her first time to see that it was real. She dropped to her knees in front of me and started to fumble for my cock. I stood up and quickly undressed, then sat down and let Becca suck on my six-inch cock. We heard Kelly groan out an orgasm from down the hall.

And then a few minutes later, Kelly had another, louder orgasm. Becca stood up, took my hand and said, “I’d like some of what she’s getting.” As we entered the bedroom, Kelly was on her tummy lying on a bath towel. Patrick was sitting on her thighs with his legs outside of Kelly’s. Kelly’s legs were tightly together. Patrick was using his hands to spread Kelly’s butt cheeks. And that was how Becca and I could see he was fucking her pussy because at first glance it looked like he was up her butt.

Becca was taking herself literally and she lay down on the bed, also face down, next to Kelly. I quickly grabbed another towel and had Becca hike up her butt as I helped get it under her. I had enough experience making Becca cum to know that when she cums it’s like a freaking water balloon breaks in her uterus.

I copied Patrick’s position and climbed onto Becca’s thighs and slipped my cock into her very, very wet cunt with zero resistance.

Kelly was five-two with long sexy legs. Back then, her hair was shoulder-length blonde and blown out in a curly perm. Kelly’s boobs were huge 32 F-cups. Kelly’s pussy had pretty much been hairless since high school and in 1988 she had a blooming red rosebud tattooed on her pubic mound. Every time Patrick would fuck her, Kelly’s nipples would get stiff and look like red peanut M&M’s. Kelly is also a squirter. Not on every orgasm, but certainly the big ones.

Kelly called Patrick “banana dick” because his five-and-a-half-inch cock curved upward. Kelly loved the size and shape of his cock because it had a way of finding her G-spot and sending her over the moon. Patrick was about five-eight, which was also the perfect height to fuck Kelly from behind when standing up. My six-foot-four frame was just too tall to ever make it work without something for Kelly to stand on.

Becca was about five-and-a-half-feet tall with shorter brunette hair. Her butt wore the same size jeans as Kelly but she didn’t have Kelly’s cute bubble butt. Her boobs were also about the same size as Kelly’s. She wore a 36 D-cup bra and had the largest areolae I’ve ever seen up close and personal. They’re about four inches across with hard nipples in the middle.

The other thing that always struck me about Becca is this: I’ve been in a few pussies in my life. Becca has the one that, with my eyes closed and hands-off, I don’t think I can tell the difference between her and Kelly? Even more surprising considering that Kelly’s gash is wide open and Becca’s is hidden behind tightly closed lips. Nonetheless, they feel exactly alike.

Linda, who was asleep in the basement, I had seen naked just once at our ten-year high school reunion after-party. She was an all-American typical midwestern gal with B-cup boobs, average shape for around five-four, and had a furry beaver.

Don, who was also crashed out, had a cock a tad shorter and a tad fatter than my own. Kelly had fucked him several times but he just didn’t quite do it for her. For some reason, Don had difficulty getting her to orgasm, which for those of you who know Kelly realize how crazy that sounds. Kelly would say that it wasn’t his truck, it was how he drove it.

It had been some time since Kelly had last cum. She and Patrick were just enjoying the fuck. Becca was on the border of passing out from all of the tequila, so I was trying to slam her hard enough to keep her going. Kelly noticed I needed some help. I was playing bongos on Becca’s ass.

Kelly reached her hand under Becca and started playing with her clit. Patrick reached over and stuck his middle finger up her butt. Becca started swearing. We all kept at it and she started to swear louder. After another minute of a group effort, Becca growled out an orgasm. And a couple of minutes after that, she passed out. I still had a full gun. Unlike Kelly, who doesn’t care for facials, Becca had become a big fan of me blasting her face with one of my mega loads.

I dismounted and stood next to Becca’s face. I tried, with no success, to rouse her. Kelly and Patrick were both encouraging me as I was quickly stroking my cock. The first shot fired before I even realized I was cumming. Five seconds later and Becca was plastered. Cum on her face, in her ear, in her hair, on my pillow (okay, that wasn’t cool).

Becca was dead to the world. I went out and crashed on the couch in the living room. Patrick and Kelly were still fucking. I heard Kelly cum once more before I passed out.

Don was always the first one up and Kelly was usually a good hostess and would join him. But he was up at six and Kelly had fucked until almost two, so Don was on his own to make his coffee. His rattling woke me up, but I couldn’t muster the energy to get off the couch. By seven, Linda had joined him for coffee, so I had no choice but to be the greeter. I was naked. And I was fine with that. Don was wearing boxers and Linda had panties and a sleep shirt on.

Linda couldn’t help but reach out and stroke my cock a few times. I tried, unsuccessfully, to convince her that she was overdressed. Around then the bed unloaded and Kelly, Patrick, and Becca all joined us. Don did a double-take of his wife, had a good laugh (as she was confused), and then pointed out that she was covered in dried cum. Becca felt at her face, pulled out some hair and inspected it, and then moved on as though nothing had happened

Of course, those three were all naked as well. Kelly kind of snapped at Don that he was overdressed for the event. He stood up and pulled down his boxers. His cock was as hard as a two-by-four. I wasn’t surprised in the least. I knew he loved seeing Kelly’s body. I’m sure Kelly knew as well and she wanted to see his woody.

Linda got up to use the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later, naked. She was greeted with applause and gasps. Linda had a bald pussy! I guess Kelly had dropped some big hints on the girls. Linda’s nipples looked so hard I thought they may burst. It was nice to know she was having fun. After breakfast, Becca, Don and Patrick had headed off to take showers.

Linda was rinsing dishes as Kelly cleared the table. I slipped behind Linda and had one hand rubbing her bald cunt and the other her smooth butt. Linda dropped the dishes into the sink and started to moan. She kind of popped her ass out and I used both hands to meet in the middle as I played in her fast moistening slit. A minute later and I was finger-fucking her from behind as I stroked her clit from the front.

Linda dropped to her elbows and was huffing deep breaths and groaned as she came. I felt my fingers get a little soaking. A house of wet women! Linda grabbed for my stiff cock and jerked me.

I tugged her hips, pulling her ass further away from the counter. Then I bent my knees and lined my prick up to her wet sheath. The first thrust missed and slid my head across her clit. Her clit was super sensitive and she yelped a bit. My next try hit the target and I slipped right in.

Now had I overthought things, I would have had a plan for the day, knowing when I should plan to cum, when to reload, in what pussy to cum, and on and on. I had also learned long ago that when sex is involved, plans are a waste of time. It’s okay to take what you want when you can.

Kelly stood a couple of feet away and watched me fuck the hell out of Linda. Kelly was smiling broadly as I got to try out a new pussy. Kelly knew the scales of outside partners was tipped way, way toward her side. It’s just the difference between women, who are women, and men, who are, as Kelly teases, “all just man-whores.”

It took us five minutes or so until Linda started doing that same breathing. I was tweaking her nipples, gently yet firmly. Linda started to cum. She took me with her and I pumped her cunt full of juice as she squirted on me. Her cum dripped from my balls and my load splatted onto the floor.

As I pulled out of Linda, Kelly handed me some paper towels. I dried Linda’s pussy and then cleaned up the mess on the floor. A minute later and Linda threw her arms around my neck and gave me a sensual open-mouthed kiss, then she put her mouth to my ear and whispered, “I haven’t had a man inside me for three years. Let’s do this again before I leave.” I assured her she would leave happy.

Annie showed up around six for our cookout. We were serving a “royal feast” for our princesses. Patrick and I did most of the work and Don helped with the grilling. Annie was wearing an oversized T and I could tell that was all (the rest of us had all dressed after our showers that morning). Annie was a fascinating person. Her ears, nipples, belly button, clit hood, and pussy lips were all pierced. Annie made her jewelry and she had a few pieces that used chains to link all of her piercings. I found them sexy as all hell.

Annie was wearing one of her creations. It had a tight sparkly necklace with three chains descending from the front of it. Her ears were both pierced three times and one earring in each ear had a chain that looped from the earring to the necklace. Her T-shirt was thin enough for me to know that two of the front chains went to her nipples, the third to her belly button, and from there to her clit hood. Annie gave me a quick flash off to the side, showing me her pussy jewelry. She knew that I was a big fan of her artistry. From her clit hood, two chains connected to rings through her tight pussy lips.

Annie immediately captured everyone else’s attention and they were all asking about her jewelry. Annie is as big of an exhibitionist as Kelly, maybe even more so.

Annie backed up to my chest and asked me to do the honors. I slowly and carefully peeled her shirt up to her waist, exposing her chains and a pussy so smooth it looked as though it had never grown hair. Then I revealed her perfectly half-round B-cup boobs with very erect nipples. She had sunbursts the size of her areolae pinned to her nipples. The chains all connected as I knew they had. From her belly button, clit hood and lips, she had large Swarovski crystals dangling. I carefully peeled her shirt over her head, not messing with the chains from her ears.

Annie stood there and allowed - no, encouraged - everyone to look as closely as they liked. She spread her tight cunt lips open, exposing her bright pink gash for all to inspect. I had started gently kissing Annie’s ears, her neck, and made my way down the middle of her back. I kneeled and was kissing her buns. I caught a glimpse of something. I spread her butt cheeks apart. Annie had a butt plug inserted, also with a matching crystal on the end.

I turned Annie around and spread her cheeks and she leaned over onto my shoulder. Everyone took their turn feeling up her butt and gently pushing and tugging on her butt plug, all of which she encouraged. By then, folks were also slipping fingers through her very wet slit.

Annie had finished her ensemble with multiple sparkly chains wrapped around her ankles that ran across the top of her feet and ended at a toe ring. She was barefoot of anything except jewelry, of course.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn

We had our princess dinner outside with Annie wearing only her jewelry and the rest of us dressed. There was something wildly erotic about that whole scene. I could tell I wasn’t the only guy with a hard-on in my shorts.

After dinner, the guys cleaned up and the ladies disappeared downstairs. Kelly and I had found a princess-themed porn DVD at the adult bookstore a couple of weeks prior. I had that popped into the machine upstairs and was playing a CD of the princess songs. It worked to set the quite inappropriate mood.

Cinderella was the first princess to the ball. Linda was totally made up. Her blue dress was butt-cheeks-short and had a deep “V” in the front of the ‘gown’ down to her waist. She had to stand bolt-upright to conceal her boobs. It sure appeared that she was bottomless. She had her hair done up on top of her head and was wearing a dollar-store tiara. She stood in front of each of the three of us men and modeled and twirled about.

I was the first to reach out for her pussy. Yep, she was uncovered. And as wet as could be. I drug my fingers through her slit and then licked them off as she watched. She made two more visits and we all tasted her honey pot. After ten minutes or so of playing with Cinderella, Snow White was next.

It made perfect sense! Annie’s very dark hair was already cut to look like Snow White’s. I’d never made the connection until that moment. Her top was made of blue tulle fabric (That’s what Kelly said. Looked like mesh to me.) and the bottom was so short that it was more of an accessory, perhaps a belt? Her pussy was on full display and her nether regions shimmered from something glittery. Body glitter, we were told. Snow White graced us with a very sensual dance.

Pocahontas was amazing! Becca was wearing a long black wig separated into two very long side pigtails. Both on top and below she was wearing, in effect, decorated leather loincloths. Each was tied at the top, around her neck and waist, hanging freely. The top one covered her nipples, just barely, and showed a ton of under-boob. The bottom one hung just to the top of her slit. Her butt was uncovered.

I knew Becca and Don had traveled to the Southwest a couple of years prior. It appeared she was wearing all of her turquoise jewelry: Earrings, necklace, rings, and an anklet. A pair of leather moccasins finished the picture.

I have a whole thing about native princesses, and my cock was leaking pre-cum like a faucet. I couldn’t believe I was that hard. I honestly thought I might involuntarily squirt out a load right in my shorts. I was so fucking turned on!

As she stood in front of me, I rubbed my hand all over her smooth butt, heavy breasts, and tight peach of a twat. I think all the girls had polished themselves up with a touch of baby oil.

When Pocahontas got to Don, she asked why he was still dressed. Seemed like a good question. The guys all quickly stripped and I saw I wasn’t the only leaker in the crowd. We were all dripping.

Patrick was really into it and so was Becca. He started fingering her and she was stroking his cock. She quickly came and flooded all over his hand. No surprise, really. They had known each other since grade school. That was their first time with hands on each other. We had all been focused on Pocahontas cumming when The Little Mermaid caught our attention.

Woah! Kelly was wearing a huge red wig that flowed down onto her chest. Her nipples were covered by thin material cut in the shape of seashells. Somehow it was attached to her breasts so it gave full access to her nipples behind the material. Her mermaid outfit rode very, very low on her hips and was so tight down to her feet that she could only walk in teenie-tiny steps (I later found out that the girls had carried her upstairs). Her tail flowed behind her like a train of a dress.

Her fish-half was bright and shimmery. It changed from blue to green depending on the light. Her ‘tail’ dragged probably five or six feet behind her. I felt bad that we were the entire audience. It seemed like she should have been on a stage with a huge crowd to appreciate the craftsmanship that went into the work of art.

She very slowly twirled and we all saw the small pink oval in the back of the dress. This is what started this whole crazy thing. Kelly wanted to know how merpeople fucked. Was it like people, like fish? How do fish fuck? It was a crazy conversation we had for days. She finally decided that the guys probably humped the girls from behind, as do most mammals.

Annie had helped her get the bottom just right. Locating the pink spot was critical. The oval itself was a piece of material that Kelly had sliced several top-to-bottom slices into. It was aligned so that when she bent over, it was directly over her slit. Fingers or a cock could slip in through the sliced fabric. Annie helped her model the effect by holding onto Kelly as she bent over in front of everyone and encouraged them to slip their fingers through the costume and into her cunt.

Patrick saw no reason to use his fingers. Patrick carefully placed his legs outside of her bottom half. Annie held onto the mermaid as Patrick slipped his cock into her cunt. Kelly nearly came on the first stroke. She did cum by the tenth. Cinderella was the most fun to watch. I doubt that she had ever watched people fuck right in front of her. She had certainly never watched Patrick fuck Kelly.

Having made Kelly cum, Patrick carefully extracted his cock.

Snow White backed up to my cock and sat down on it. We fucked carefully to not wreck her costume. Plus, care was needed to not mess up the jewelry. Pocahontas moved Cinderella in front of Don and pushed her down onto his cock. The Little Mermaid stepped aside and offered Pocahontas the opportunity to sit on Patrick’s cock. Everyone was moving slowly and carefully.

It was a trip just to watch everyone else fucking in the crazy costumes that Kelly and Annie had made. Kelly stood back and watched the unfolding orgy with a huge prideful smile on her face. She made a Chief Princess decision and announced that the princesses needed to move one cock to the right.

Annie sat on Don’s fat cock as Linda rode Patrick. Becca sat on me facing away. That was best. If she had straddled me, I knew there was no way I could avoid losing my load in her. I fucked ever so slowly. Kelly called for one more swap and I had Linda’s butt facing me. She leaned forward with her hands on her knees and she bounced around for a bit.

That was a tough session! None of us guys wanted to squirt. Correction: We ALL WANTED to squirt. We were doing our best to hold off so we could fuck some more.

We took a drink break. Our cocks did not get soft. Kelly and Annie have had sex together more than once. Kelly and Becca had also shared some up close and personal time. Kelly decided to give our boners a break and she started kissing Annie. Kelly wanted to lie down. Patrick and I carefully tipped her over and placed her on the couch.

Annie straddled Kelly’s face. Kelly was licking Annie’s clit and tugging on her chains. Annie came, loudly, in front of all of us. My cock was so fucking hard.

Annie stepped away and motioned Becca to take her place. Kelly put her face under the loincloth and started eating Becca’s bare pussy. Annie took me by the hand back to our bedroom. I assumed she wanted to fuck. Instead, she wanted to talk.

Annie told me that this whole mermaid thing was a serious fantasy of Kelly’s. That had become clear to her as the two of them had worked for hours on the costumes. And, while Kelly was being her always gracious self, Annie felt we all should play this out for Kelly. We quickly devised a plan.

Annie brought Kelly’s foot-long double dildo out to the living room (yes, I’ve had the joy of seeing it disappear into both of their twats at the same time). We got there just in time to see Becca flood Kelly’s mouth with her huge cum squirt. After Becca stepped away, I reached down and hoisted Kelly over my shoulder. Annie had Don and Patrick rearrange the coffee table and lay a couch pillow on it. She also gave the dildo to Becca.

As I held the Little Mermaid in the air, Pocahontas got behind her and fucked her with the big dildo. Becca was determined. She didn’t slow down until the mermaid let loose an “Oh, fuck!” and came.

Annie and Don helped me situate the mermaid so she was on her knees and lying across the pillow on the coffee table. Don stepped over her with his legs astride hers and plunged his drippy fat cock through the pink opening. He hit pussy on his first shot. Don fucked the hell out of that pussy too. Becca was whispering in his ear, encouraging him to fuck her with all he had.

The mermaid started to scream out. Don roared like an animal and with wild, jabbing thrusts, he filled her cunt with his ample and thick cum. He stepped back and Cinderella got down on her knees and fucked the mermaid with the dildo. She was pounding her and the half-fish was gasping for air.

Cinderella relented and then Patrick mounted her. I must admit that it was a hell of a turn on watching people take turns fucking my wife. My cock was purple with a constant trail of pre-cum dripping everywhere. Pocahontas noticed my mess and kneeled before me to suck me clean. We both knew she had to be very careful or I could have easily filled her tummy with splooge. She played it right.

Kelly was in a wild state. She’d hit the plateau of non-stop orgasms. Patrick was gently paddling her butt as he fucked her. I knew this was her fantasy, and I knew that legs-together-mounted-from-behind was a favorite position of hers. But I also knew it always ended with her having to spread her knees wide apart after a few minutes. She had been fucked for more than half an hour in that position.

Becca had given my cock a badly needed break. Patrick humped Kelly so hard they both nearly crossed over the coffee table as he came in her mer-twat. Annie knew it was her turn with the dildo and she showed no mercy. She rolled Kelly far enough to one side that Annie could suck a nipple as she fucked. Kelly gave one up. It was almost as though she didn’t have another cum left in her, but Annie knew how to hit the right buttons and made it happen.

Kelly rolled back to her tummy. She looked trashed. There have only been a few times in her life when she honestly wasn’t up for another fuck. That was one of them. Yet, I needed to take a turn. I carefully mounted her. It was an odd sensation feeling only the fabric, not her skin, yet my cock was inside her sheath.

I fucked her for a few minutes so everyone could say that she had been nailed by everyone at the party. But, I also did not want to squirt my load and add it to her already sticky pussy. It was clear she was done and I slipped out and stood up. Annie and Patrick had been passing the camera back and forth. They finished up with Annie holding the pink slot open and Patrick getting a closeup of Kelly’s fucked out pussy.

I headed downstairs to open up the hot tub. The girls helped Kelly get out of her costume (which was quite a feat in itself). Linda undressed with Patrick’s help. Kelly removed Annie’s costume (but not the jewelry). By the time I headed upstairs, I was met by the crowd headed down. Well, almost all of them.

Becca was sitting on my bed. I lay down, she slipped a leg over mine and ever so slowly impaled herself on my cock. Kelly had told her all about my Indian princess fetish and they had agreed that Becca would let me get my rocks off with her. She had left on the wig and the whole costume for me, except for the moccasins.

Becca leaned forward to allow me to suck on her hard nipples and lick those massive areolae. As she bounced on my cock her jewelry was jingling. Somehow that was adding to the experience. I could smell the leather of her halters. I was in heaven. Becca slammed me with a couple of hard strokes and dropped to my shoulder and shuddered as she came. I felt a small trickle run from her cunt onto my balls.

We mutually decided to roll over. I had my elbows hooked behind her knees. I had a great view of her shaved cunt, something I wasn’t used to yet and was still very fascinated with. We knew it was time. I pounded her cunt. I’m normally a stop-and-shoot kind of guy. Not that night. I humped and fucked her cunt wildly as I was spurting my load like a loose hose.

I collapsed beside her once I was finished. We tenderly kissed as lovers for a few minutes. I thanked Becca for the fantasy fulfillment. She suggested that she’d be happy to try on anything else if it got her a fucking like that.

Becca got up and drained her cunt on the toilet. I fell asleep. Becca snuggled next to me for a time before she went downstairs to join the others.

Becca was pretty surprised to find Linda on the hide-a-bed on her back. Patrick was fucking the hell out of her and Don had his cock shoved in her mouth. Becca joined Kelly and Annie in the hot tub. They could all talk for hours on end, and that night they did. Linda thought it sounded pretty wild to have two men at once, and so that fantasy had to be fulfilled.

She took them both for a long time before the guys got off their second loads. Don went to bed down the hall in the guestroom. Patrick stayed, at Linda’s invitation, and slept with her. It was deep into the middle of the night when Annie and Kelly joined me in our bed. Becca went to bed with Don.

It was a very slow roll Sunday morning. No one stirred until after nine a.m. I heard the downstairs shower running, then the upstairs shower, and then the master bedroom shower. It was close to lunchtime before everyone gathered, clean and refreshed, in the kitchen. It was clear that no one was up for more sex. We had a quick lunch and then our Wisconsin friends packed up and headed home.

Annie hung around for a few hours helping Kelly check over the costumes, clean them up, do a few small repairs, etc. I guess they wanted them ready for round two if ever called for.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments