Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guys At IHOP With Kelly

"Kelly wanted more than a shared quickie with Calvin's cock and returned to IHOP."

6
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This event happened after Halloween '99 With Kelly."

It was November of 1999. Kelly and I had fallen into an odd tradition. Patrick was our close friend from high school. We’d had four-ways with he and Yvonne countless times over a number of years. Unfortunately, they broke up and Yvonne married a dud. However, Patrick has always been Kelly’s number two.

Even after we moved a couple of states away, we would get together a few times each year and Patrick and Kelly would fuck. It had kind of worked out that we would get together the weekend before Thanksgiving every year. The holidays were always that stressful time of the year for everyone, but we would take that weekend for just the three of us to relax, have fun, and fuck our brains out.

Kelly really looked forward to it. After decades of practice, the three of us knew how to dance. We would leave Kelly invigorated and ready for the holidays and the crappy cold months ahead. Not surprisingly then, when Patrick called and explained the situation that had come up, causing him to cancel his trip, we were supportive, but inside, Kelly was deeply disappointed.

On Halloween night a few weeks prior, we ended up at an IHOP where Kelly and our friend Lisa fucked the young black manager who had an impressive schlong. The fact that it was pretty much just a quickie gave me plenty of fodder to tease Kelly with when we fucked over the following weeks.

So, it was kind of my fault that I kept his cock in her head. She brought it up during our next fuck session after Patrick backed out. “I might need to go find Calvin since Patrick bailed on me. That big cock of his is just what I need to get me straight.”

I was a little caught off guard for just a moment but then said, “You know what? You’re right. You need to find that cock, let it fuck the hell out of you, and leave you panting. I think that black snake is exactly what you need right now.”

Kelly knew I wasn’t just teasing her and I think that in turn left her a tad off guard. That was early in the week. Friday after work, she asked if I wanted to go out and then maybe have some pancakes to finish the night. It had been a rough week, and I really wasn’t up to it but assured her that she was always able to go do anything that she wanted. We went to bed together.

It was sometime after two a.m. that I heard Kelly in the bathroom. I nodded back asleep and woke up a while later and she was still in there. The next time that I came around, I heard the garage door close.

When Kelly walked into the IHOP, she was the only customer. In a moment, Calvin appeared and seated her. He clearly didn’t recognize her. Who could blame him? On Halloween night Kelly was totally decked out as Elvira, the Mistress of Darkness, with the black wig, heavy makeup, black dress, the whole look.

This night she had her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had slipped on a gray sweatshirt, matching sweat pants, and a pair of Uggs.

Calvin returned with her drink, and both he and Kelly seemed eager to engage in conversation. Her smile tends to bring that out of folks. After five minutes or so, Kelly asked, “You don’t remember me, do you?” Calvin was genuinely confused. “My friends and I were in here Halloween night.” Still nothing. “You shot your cum right here,” and with that, she lifted her sweatshirt exposing her huge 36G tits and pointed to the spot between her tits where Calvin left his load.

Kelly was surprised to see just how red a man who was that black could turn. Kelly reassured him, “Don’t be embarrassed. Your cock is the reason I came back.” At that moment, Calvin got his swagger back. He sat down next to Kelly in the booth and put his face in her chest and licked and sucked her tits firmly and for a long time, just how she loved it. She damn near came just from him sucking her nipples.

Calvin broke off and got up, saying he’d be back in a moment. He went into the back of the restaurant. When he reappeared, he went over and locked the front door. Then he offered Kelly his hand and led her to the other side of the dining room, the ‘closed’ section where the lights had been turned off.

Standing in front of her, Calvin kicked off his shoes and then dropped his slacks and boxers. Naked from the waist down, all Kelly could see was his magnificent black cock that was rapidly growing to its seven-plus-inch length. She hungrily gulped his cock down her throat. Calvin was very impressed that her nose was on his pubic bone and his cock was in her throat.

After several minutes, he started tugging at Kelly’s sweatshirt. Kelly released his cock and then stood up. Calvin peeled her sweatshirt over her head. Kelly kicked off her boots and then dropped her sweat pants. In addition to having forgotten her bra, she’d also forgotten her panties. Calvin looked at her bare pussy like a wolf about to take down a deer. Her cunt was flowing in anticipation.

Calvin lifted Kelly by her butt and sat her on a table. She hung onto his neck as he rubbed his cock up and down her slit. Calvin’s cock was uncut and his bright pink head was fully exposed, stunningly hard and shining as though it had been waxed.

Kelly was moaning hard as he continued to rub his cock through her slit. Calvin sped up and stayed focused on her clit. Kelly wrapped her legs up and around Calvin’s ass. She was instinctively trying to pull his cock into her cunt. Calvin wasn’t ready. Kelly gasped and then moaned loudly, “Oh fuuuck,” as she came and squirted her cum onto his cock.

Before she could hope to recover, Calvin reached around his neck, releasing her hands, laying her back flat onto the table, and he shoved his big prick into her as he laid down her hands. The moment he was in, he had one only speed: Fast as Hell.

Kelly's tits were flying wildly. She grasped the edges of the table to keep Calvin’s cock from pushing her off the table. She came again and then yet again moments later. Eventually, Calvin slowed down. He peeled his shirt off, and some beads of his sweat dripped onto Kelly’s chest.

Calvin reached his arms behind Kelly’s knees, he leaned forward and told her to grab his neck. Then he picked her up. As he stood there, he lifted and dropped her way up and down on his long prick. Kelly absolutely loved the experience and had a smile that couldn’t be wiped from her face.

Then Calvin started to walk, as she rode his cock. Kelly loved that too. They headed for the lit dining room. That made Kelly even wetter thinking that some passing car could perhaps catch a glimpse of her being fucked in the air by a huge dick. Then he headed toward the kitchen. Kelly wasn’t concerned. It was a superb fucking he was giving her.

Kelly heard another voice whoop and yell a bunch of “No shit!” and “Holy fuck!” Calvin stood still and bounced Kelly up and down even more vigorously on his cock. Kelly felt large hands reach around from the back and grab her huge tits. She saw the hands were also black. Then the hands moved down to her ass.

Calvin slowed to a stop. Kelly got a glimpse of another handsome young black man. Then she felt a tongue licking her ass all the way down to her butt hole and then it worked its way inside of her. Calvin started to slowly fuck her again. The tongue pulled out and was replaced by a long finger wiggling in her butt. Feeling two men taking care of her like that quickly got Kelly off again.

Calvin carried her on his cock back to the dining room and then laid her down on a table in the middle of the dining room. She heard chairs being pulled away. He laid her down and Kelly let her head drop back off the edge of the small table. She saw that the other man was quite young, maybe in his early twenties, maybe in his late teens?

He stood with his cock and balls over Kelly’s face. Kelly was surprised that he was hairless. Kelly sucked and rolled his bare sack. Calvin was fucking her slowly all that time. In between laps on his ball sack, Kelly asked the young one his name. “Jamal,” he replied.

“I like your cock, Jamal. Nice and hairless. My favorite kind!” Kelly licked to the tip of his cock. Jamal was also uncut but his head seemed stuck behind his foreskin. She moved the tip of his cock with her tongue, dropped her head back and Jamal impaled her throat. Jamal’s cock was just a smidge shorter than Calvin’s.

Something that really struck Kelly was how respectful both Jamal and Calvin were being with her. Jamal fucking her throat and Calvin fucking her cunt, on one of Jamal’s out-strokes, Kelly said, “You’re both so fucking long, are you sure you’re not bumping into each other inside there?”

HannaRogers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRogers

Jamal laughed and said, “I’ll try!” He stuffed himself in her so deep that Kelly’s nose was right at his hairless butthole. At the same time, Kelly felt Calvin’s balls trying to join his cock inside her vagina. Kelly could not believe how much cock was stuffed into her little body. Jamal grabbed her nipples and pinched them, and it set Kelly off like a rocket. She felt her cunt squirt, but it didn’t actually squirt because she was so full of cock. She felt her wetness flow around Calvin’s prick and down through her ass crack.

They both kept fucking her with the deepest strokes that her body would accept. Kelly was in absolute heaven. Jamal wanted to try something different. He pulled his cock from her throat, scooted further up her body, grabbed her tits by the nipples and started to tit fuck her. Kelly helped out by using her hands to smash her boobs around his cock. She lifted her head and tongued Jamal’s butt crack.

She could hear Calvin and Jamal congratulating themselves on their conquest, but Kelly was on her own planet. She saw Jamal’s nut sack get very tight. His butt muscles clenched tightly. He groaned loudly and stopped his humping motion. She felt a large, hot, wet spot forming between her boobs.

Jamal stepped away and plopped into a chair. Calvin was grinning like a Cheshire Cat and he picked up his pace from a nice steady fuck to he was now trying to break her cunt. Kelly screamed out another “Oh fuck!” as she came. Immediately after, Calvin pulled out his cock and sprayed a couple of streams of his thick white spunk up her torso.

Calvin offered Kelly his hands to pull her further onto the table so her head wasn’t hanging overboard. Kelly looked at her chest and saw the puddle of Jamal’s runny cum that was running off one side and the streaks of Calvin’s bright white glue-like cum that was laid down her front from tits to pussy.

“Well, that was fun,” Kelly said with a smirk.

“You like black cock, huh?” Calvin replied.

“I don’t really care what color it is as long as it’s good. You two were great. I like how you scratched my itch.” Kelly leaned up on her elbows. Calvin and Jamal were seated toward her feet, staring into her twat. Kelly lifted her feet onto the table, spreading her gash wide, wide open for their pleasure.

“Damn, that’s good pussy,” observed Calvin.

“I never got in there,” Jamal said with more than a little bit of whining in his voice.

“I don’t know why you’re complaining. It’s wide open and available,” and with that, Kelly winked at him. Jamal stood up and moved to her cunt. Kelly loved the look of his cock. It was limp yet long and it was glazed with her slobber. With one hand, he fingered her pussy. He wiped his cock up and down through her juices and started to stroke himself.

It took him a few minutes before his cock was stiff again. He had Kelly on the verge of cumming between her loving to watch a guy jack off, the size of his prick, and the job his fingers were doing on her twat. When he finally pushed his three-quarter hard slab of meat into her tunnel, Kelly came immediately on contact.

His cock was hard enough to fuck, but Kelly loved feeling it grow to its full eight inches over the next few minutes and he fucked her wet hole. Jamal’s youth was in his favor and he fucked her like the young stud that he was. Kelly was hanging on for dear life.

Soon he pulled out and moved her to a booth seat where he fucked her doggy-style. Jamal mounted her high, almost onto her back. Kelly loved it because it buried his cock as deep as he could possibly go. At one point, he pulled out and rubbed his tip around her butthole. Kelly made clear that he was welcome to play around, but there was no way he was sticking that log up her ass.

Jamal pulled away and moved Kelly to the table where she’d been fucked on her back. She laid her chest on the table and Jamal pushed in and fucked her from behind. Calvin had been rubbing on his cock and he stepped up and offered his half-limp cock to Kelly’s mouth.

She gobbled him in and put her tongue to work swirling, licking and sucking him back to health. Jamal had both hands gripping Kelly’s butt. Suddenly he blurted out, “Where do you want it?”

“Fucking inside me,” was Kelly’s wanton reply! Jamal slammed her hard. She felt she was someplace between being torn in two and having one of the best fucks of her life. He growled like an animal as he pumped his second load into her. He didn’t stop fucking. Soon Kelly felt his cum running past her clit and drip onto the carpet. She came a couple of minutes after he blew his nut.

Jamal pulled out after Kelly came. He walked around to her side. She could see his cock was still rock hard. She reached out, grabbed him and stroked his long dick. Calvin had finally gotten hard and was fucking Kelly’s mouth. After ten minutes of her jaw getting sore, she popped him out and said, “How about you fuck my pussy for a while?”

Calvin stepped behind her and plunged in. He was huge and blazing hot and Kelly came as he started stroking her. That got Calvin’s nuts boiling and he pumped a load into her just a minute later. Kelly was still stroking Jamal’s rod. He looked at her and said, “There’s only one place I’ve not been in. C’mon! Make me happy!” Kelly said it was his smile and attitude that did it.

“Get some lube,” was all she said. He was back from the kitchen a blink of an eye later with the oiliest cock she’d ever seen. She stayed splayed out on the table. Jamal rubbed his tip up and down her slit a few times. Kelly was doing her best to relax her tightest muscle. She felt his hardness press against her sphincter. ‘Relax, relax, relax,’ she kept telling herself.

Jamal popped the tip of his cock in and held still. Kelly told him to shove it in. She could feel oil dripping onto her slit. She wanted him in her butt while he was still slippery. Kelly groaned aloud from the discomfort of a cock so huge up her ass. Jamal stopped once he was buried. “Keep moving. Fuck me. It’ll feel better.” And with that, Jamal picked up the pace and was soon sliding his full length in and out of her tight hole.

Jamal had been talking since he slid in, giving a running commentary of what he was feeling and how much he was enjoying being in her pooper. Jamal fucked her hard for probably five minutes before she again heard his familiar growl. He didn’t slow down or stop. He fucked as he deposited his third shot of juice. He finally slowed down after his balls were completely drained. “Please pull out,” Kelly asked and Jamal slowly complied.

Calvin helped her stand up and she hustled to the restroom to drain her pussy and butt. When she came back out, naked, Calvin had dressed and had unlocked the front door, seating customers on the 'open' side. Jamal and his clothes were gone. Kelly slipped on her sweatshirt, pants, and Uggs and walked back into the kitchen. She gave Jamal a hug as he was cooking. He begged her for her name. She gave him her bar name and wrote a fake phone number on his palm.

Calvin joined in and he tried to convince her that they should get a room at the hotel next door after he and Jamal got off work at five a.m. Kelly saw a clock and was shocked to see that it was after four a.m. Kelly told them that they were both too tapped out to make it fun for her, but maybe another time.

I thought I heard the shower running, or maybe it was a dream? As always, I was sleeping in the nude. When she came to bed, I was on my back snoring away. Apparently, Kelly felt for my cock and I had sprouted some morning wood. I woke up as she was sitting on my dick slowly gyrating forward and back.

When my eyes eventually opened, she leaned down and kissed me. We played tongue hockey for a bit. Kelly sped up and got herself off on me. She broke the kiss and started to tell me about her night. Maybe halfway through, I rolled her onto her back and was fucking the living shit out of her wet cunt. When she got to the part of being fucked in the ass, I pulled out and blasted her with rope after rope of cum. She was a fucking mess. She crawled out and went back to the shower. I fell asleep with a rock-hard cock, amazed by the woman who loved me.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments