Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Redneck Wedding With Kelly

"Kelly and I were out of our element until the fucking began!"

4
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words

It was early August of 1985. Kelly and I were both twenty-five. Kelly had an interesting friend in high school. Terri came from a family that was very straight-laced. Terri was the black sheep of her family, probably because Terri liked to fuck. That was exactly what her first boyfriend had told me. Her boyfriend also told me that the more clothes Terri took off, the better looking she became.

It was probably the fact that Kelly also loved to fuck that drew her and Terri together. For the most part, they ran in very different circles of friends. We could both see that Terri really looked up to Kelly. She and Kelly enjoyed some inside jokes about sex and even shared a few stories of their adventures, while never being too explicit. In retrospect, Kelly didn’t realize then how close Terri believed they were.

Directly out of high school, Terri joined the army and spent most of her service stationed in Germany. No one was very surprised that she simply wanted to get away. Kelly went to college and entered the working world (although at the craziest company, a place to this day she refers to as the “Playboy Mansion”). Terri loved the Army, her job, and Germany. She even re-upped for a couple of more years of duty.

While in the service, Terri would write to Kelly every few months or so about her life and adventures. For the first few years, it seemed that most of those adventures were fucking nearly every soldier in her company, including a couple of her commanders. Terri was tentative in her writing and Kelly isn’t much of a writer. Eventually, I did some ghost letter writing for her, making it clear to Terri that her tales were appreciated. After that, her letters were like reading Penthouse Forum!

When Terri had about a year of active duty left she wrote that she had finally met the guy. His name was Lee. The wedding was on a tight timeline and everything about it was just a little different. Terri was from Wisconsin but the wedding was going to be at Lee’s mom’s house in Arkansas. Terri and Lee weren’t even arriving back in the country until just two weeks before the wedding.

Kelly, even then, was quite surprised that Terri asked her not just to attend the wedding but to be her Maid of Honor. Lee’s younger sister, Connie, was going to be a bridesmaid and two of Terri’s army buddies were Best Man and a groomsman.

We arrived in northern Arkansas late Tuesday afternoon. I don’t even know where to begin? I’ll keep it short. As far as I could tell, it was the most hillbilly place on earth. It was worlds away from where Terri and we grew up.

We met up with everyone at Lee’s mom’s house. Twenty-year-old Connie was smoking hot! Naive Hillbilly Hooker was how I described her look that night to Kelly. Connie got her looks from her mom. They were both sexy as hell. It was blazing hot that day, way up into the nineties, and would be through the day of the wedding. Kelly was the only one wearing a bra. Everything was all very, very strange to me as we were supposedly in the middle of the Bible Belt.

Terri was just a wisp of a woman. Five-foot-nothing, brunette wavy hair, and ninety pounds of skinny. Surprisingly, she had a nice pair of C-cup titties on her little chest with visibly prominent nipples. Her tiny butt looked pretty good in her skin-tight short shorts.

Connie was a bigger person than Terri. Probably five-nine. Huge firm D-cups that stuck straight out, small yet visible nipple bumps, bottle-blonde hair blown out to there, and long legs also in tiny short shorts. Her butt was a smidge on the larger side but not sloppy at all. Just a tinge of butt cheek was showing at the bottom of her shorts.

Connie and Lee’s mom, Dot, was just an older (although not much) version of Connie but with a decent amount of sag to her tits. Dot’s nipples were poking out so far, they could have put an eye out. We found out that Dot was only forty-one years old.

Kelly was five-two with huge, soft 32F tits and long, straight, dishwater blonde hair that hung to the back of her knees. During the summer she kept her twat shaved as smooth as a baby’s butt. I was six-four and packed standard white-boy issue equipment in my shorts.

Lee was a decent guy but there was zero connection between he and I. We literally had nothing in common. Once his army buddies showed up they were the Three Caballeros.

Within an hour of meeting Connie, it was obvious to Kelly (and even slow-to-catch-on me) that Connie seemed to have the hots for me. She was a shameless flirt and was constantly looking at me, jutting out her chest, popping a leg, her butt, you name it, all in an effort to get me to look at her so she could bust me looking back at her.

My highlight on Wednesday was going along with Lee to “Uncle Billy’s” house to buy the moonshine for the reception. Boy did I learn some shit! That’s an entire story in itself for a different forum. Thursday morning Lee’s army buddies arrived and announced they were taking Lee out for a bachelor party that night. In response, the girls decided I would be chaperoning them to Fayetteville for a bachelorette party.

On our way to the bar that night, Connie asked me what the guys were doing for the bachelor party. Terri replied, “In Germany, those guys hired a hooker for each of their birthday parties and they would all take her at the same time. I'm sure that’s their plan for tonight.” Connie was slack-jawed. Kelly looked at Terri, also in disbelief. “No, I’m not kidding. I’ll almost guarantee you they’re all going to gang-fuck some hooker.” I honestly didn’t know what to think, so I didn’t.

We went to a college bar that Lee had recommended but it was a Thursday night and college was not yet in session. The place was dead and it was warm as hell in the bar. But the girls were thirsty and needed to lighten the mood so they drank like fish. It took nothing at all to get Terri lit. Kelly was following the lead of the other two, so all three of the girls had ditched their bras for the night and they all wore low cut tank tops and miniskirts.

Before long the girls were all shit faced and after peppering the bartender for ideas of where they could go to find someplace lively, they decided I was taking them to the local fully-nude strip club. We hit the ATM where I got enough ammunition for the girls to have lots of fun and away we went.

I tipped to get us a table next to the stage. I must say, their dancers were not bad looking! Kelly had been to clubs before and she had even stripped for amateur night. Kelly was also impressed with the girls. It was pretty much pretty southern college girls (which confused me with school not in session but, again, I was overthinking things).

Terri told us that she and Lee had been to clubs in Germany where they didn’t just strip. They watched couples actually fuck on stage. Connie was absorbing it all in and asking Terri lots of questions. Connie told us that this was her first strip club visit. She was sitting next to me and her hand had moved to my thigh as Kelly and Terri swapped their stories of clubs and sex.

While we all enjoyed the dancers and tipped them well, it was Terri’s stories about Germany’s sex clubs that was keeping the girls’ attention. Connie was asking Terri very graphic questions and Terri was obliging her by describing the scenes, the performers, and exactly what she saw. I’d heard a bit of it previously in Terri’s letters. As graphic as Terri could write, it was nothing like hearing it straight from her mouth. I was rock hard.

As much as I was enjoying keeping up with the girl’s stories, hey, it was a nude club! A couple of the dancers were shaved, all were at least a seven, and I was enjoying my eyeballs full of pussy.

Kelly was on the opposite side of the table from me. She had slipped off her sandals and would occasionally slide her foot up my leg into my crotch and wiggle her toes on me. She would smile broadly as she felt my hard-on.

The girls demanded that I go along with a dancer (who Kelly had described to them all as my type) for a VIP dance. She took me to an enclosed booth and ground my crotch hard! She had my dick as hard as steel. Then she dropped her head between my legs and opened her mouth, over my shorts, onto my cockhead. Her hot breath nearly made me cum right there!

As she climbed back onto my lap she rubbed my dick with her hand and then ground her shaved wet pussy back and forth across my hard-on. I was running a river of pre-cum. Between my juice and hers I ended up with a big wet spot on my shorts, which I believe was her goal.

Connie was looking right at my crotch as I walked up to our table and asked me if I came in my shorts. “Not yet, but I’m about ready to!” The girls all squealed. I sat down and Connie’s hand met Kelly’s foot at my cock. Kelly backed off and nodded go-ahead to Connie.

Terri caught it all and asked Connie “Is he really hard?”

Connie giggled and said “Oh yeah! He’s ready!” She kept stroking me as the girls went back to their conversation they were having while I was gone. Kelly was telling them about the time she stripped naked for amateur night. They were all drunk and in heat. Connie pushed up the leg of my shorts until she exposed my cock and was shamelessly stroking me under the table.

Connie leaned in and we kissed like we were about ripping each other’s clothes off. Kelly’s toes showed up again and felt Connie stroking my bare cock. She said something, which I missed, to Terri who was on my other side. Next thing I knew I felt Terri’s little hand rubbing its way across my thigh. It met Connie’s and they were both stroking my cock.

It was agony! I wanted so badly to just blow a huge load right there. But at the same time, the last thing I wanted to do was cum. I wanted to keep the gun loaded for a better target. Kelly jumped in and decided that since all the girls were loaded everyone should spend the night in our two-bed hotel room and that it was time to leave. Terri and Connie were gleeful in their agreement. Yeah, it was on!

Twelve seconds later we were in the car. I was sober as a judge, as I’d only had two drinks all night. The girls, however, were shit-faced and horny as hell. Connie was in the front seat with me. Kelly was behind me. She leaned over the seat and loudly demanded that I push my shorts off. Who was I to argue? Connie bent over and started sucking my hard-on.

Terri was leaning over the back seat watching Connie sucking me. Terri asked her to pull off for a minute so she could get a good look at my hard-on. She asked me to turn on the dome light for a better view. Terri told Connie that she should take off her top and show me her titties. I left the light on.

I damn near wrecked! Connie’s size D’s were firm as boulders and she was a silver dollar momma with huge light brown areolae. The backseat had been quiet for a minute. I looked in the mirror and saw that Kelly had pulled of Terri’s tank top and she was sucking on her nipples as Terri hugged her.

Not quickly enough we finally arrived at the hotel. Thankfully our room had an outside entrance. I was bottomless and all of the girls were topless. I had no idea if anyone saw us, nor did any of us care. We fell into the room in a heap. Kelly pushed Connie onto her back on one of the beds. Then Kelly reached under her skirt and pulled off Connie’s panties, tossing them to me. What the heck? So, I sniffed them. Smelled like wet pussy!

Terri grabbed my cock for a few strokes before Kelly pushed my ass sending me flying on top of Connie. Kelly reached between my legs and aimed the tip of my cock at Connie’s hole. I pushed into a very, very wet cunt.

Kelly and Terri were laughing and slapping my butt as I humped Connie. Connie came quickly and then I slowed down. I sat up, cock still in her twat, to get a good look at her tits. They were magnificent with the biggest areolae I ever saw, probably four inches across. I reached down and played with them pulling her small nipples to full stiffness. I pulled Connie’s skirt up around her waist and could see that, while not bare, Connie had her pussy hair trimmed short and the edges were all shaved and tidied up. She looked good!

Terri was standing on the floor next to me. I reached out and pulled her closer to me so I could get my mouth on her C-cup globes. There was so much going on at once I was having a hard time keeping up with it all. But I was remembering what Terri’s first boyfriend had told me about her getting better looking the more she took off. He didn’t lie. Her tits were spectacular. Perfect globes with zero sag, slightly puffy areolae and hard, chewable, eraser-like nipples.

I tried pulling Terri’s shorts down but got a, “You already have a pussy to fuck,” response. Kelly had stripped her shorts off and was lying naked on the same bed next to Connie. Soon Kelly rolled over and was kissing Connie’s mouth and her nipples. I had my hand in Kelly’s cunt playing in her wetness. It was getting noisy. Kelly was moaning, Connie was moaning. I was grunting as I fucked Connie, doing all I could to not blow.

I heard Terri moan too. She had stripped and was sitting on the next bed slowly masturbating as she watched us fuck. Terri was surprised that Kelly had a bare twat. Apparently, that had never come up in their conversations. Terri wasn’t shaved but had very little pussy hair naturally. Again, better looking with clothes off; she had a tight little fuzzy peach of a pussy.

Terri told us that she used to slip her hand in her pants and jerk off at the live sex shows. That got Connie going again hearing even more about the sex shows. Terri also said she would slip a hand into Lee’s pants after she’d cum and jerk him in his pants until he’d cum too. Connie screamed out loud at hearing that and orgasmed again. I was playing in Kelly’s sloppy wet cunt with three and four fingers.

DomQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DomQueenTS

Kelly wanted more. She got up and went over to Terri on the other bed, pushed Terri to her back and Kelly sat on her face. Connie made me flip onto my back. She sat on my cock and ground around my groin as she watched Kelly and Terri. She rubbed her clit furiously as she rode me. It seemed like she was having just one never-ending orgasm. Terri ate Kelly to a shuddering orgasm. Kelly held onto the headboard and bucked her cunt all over Terri’s face.

Kelly seemed momentarily satisfied. She slowly slid down Terri’s body and she kissed her way to Terri’s fuzzy little twat. Kelly pushed Terri’s knees apart and dove in, eating out Terri like a dog on steak. Connie was calling out support as though Kelly was eating her own cunt. The girls were beyond being on fire. They were drunk and the only parts that really mattered to them were the parts that could make them cum.

I had taken all I could and I announced loudly to all of them that I was going to cum. Kelly jumped up and stood by my side. “You have to pull out and shoot it on her!” I flipped Connie over and got on my knees between her knees. I jerked my cock aiming it at her torso. Terri joined us, sitting on the bed next to Connie’s head. I got a good closeup look at Terri’s tight little naked body. She was so fucking hot!

I went off like a cannon and blasted four thick streams all over Connie’s tummy, tits, and face. Terri squealed with delight, “He’s like a fucking squirt gun!” Connie was surprised, then impressed, then happy as she played in a huge amount of cum I dumped on her and rubbed it all over her chest and tits.

I was drained from my toes to the tip of my dick. I flopped onto my back with my head nearly in Terri’s pussy. Connie slowly got up and announced that she needed a shower and headed to the bathroom. Terri got up to head to the other bed and had to climb over my face to get off the bed. I had a great view of her cunt from inches away and then her gorgeous little butt as she walked away.

Kelly turned off the lamps and she joined Terri in the other bed. Connie returned sometime later from the shower, naked, and slid into my bed. She was surprised I was still in that bed. She probably figured she’d be sleeping with Terri. She snuggled in and kissed my neck as we fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up spooned against Connie with my morning wood poking her in the ass. I shifted to aim it towards her slit. She pushed me away and just groaned a painful groan. I rolled over looking at Kelly, thinking she could relieve my stress. She looked like death. I was perfectly fine but all three of the gals were near barfing hung-over.

I took the first shower and splattered my load onto the wall thinking about seeing Terri and Connie naked and fucking Connie. After I squirted I kept rubbing it and got hard again. I couldn’t help it. I finished the shower, dried off, and went back into the room with a three-quarter hard-on bouncing away. While I was enjoying looking at the nakedness on the beds, they were all clearly not in any mood.

Terri did actually run past me to the bathroom and barf. Kelly and Connie wished they could. A couple of hours later and I had them at the local greasy spoon getting them back on track. It was afternoon before the guys showed up at Dot’s house. Before very long it was an extremely casual wedding rehearsal and BBQ cookout. Everyone was still pretty wiped out from the night before, although no one was saying a word about what either group had done for the night. It was an early night for everybody.

I hung out with the girls on Saturday as they got ready. I was their “fetch it” guy. I was surprised by the dresses but quickly figured when in hillbilly land, just go with it. They all had a V-cut in the front and hung to just above the knee in front and about a half-foot longer in back. Terri’s dress was white, of course, Kelly and Connie had matching bright blue ones and Dot’s dress was similar but purple. Everyone was wearing a pushup bra and between the four of them, it was truly a tit parade.

The ceremony was in Dot’s front “yard” (Lee had brush-hogged it a couple of days earlier, which says it all). It started at three and was over quickly. During the non-professional picture taking, I noticed each of the girls was getting some ass grabs. Terri from her husband. Kelly and Connie from Terri’s buddies, a couple of cousins, and a stray uncle or two.

Attendees were supposed to get out of their “fancy clothes” before the reception started at five o’clock the local hall. It was still in the nineties, so I was in a T-shirt and shorts. The potluck dinner and cake were served upstairs. Again, it was a pretty small wedding and by seven or so anyone older than Dot headed out.

After dinner, Lee and his guys changed out of their tuxes. The girls debated getting out of their dresses but instead concluded that it was the bras that had to go. After visits to the restroom, I was handed a stack of four bras to discreetly deliver to my car.

After Lee and the guys were out of their tuxes they went downstairs and fired up the music. Lee apparently had been a small-time local DJ in high school and had a setup and some mixtapes pumping out loud country-rock music. Downstairs there were maybe twenty younger people, a half dark room, and a couple of gallon jugs of moonshine on a table.

Lee’s buddies were focused on Kelly’s hair and tits. Even though it was as hot as hades she had her hair down for the day. Virtually everyone had been marveling at its length. Men were always drawn to her long hair like moths to a flame. The end of the room with the moonshine had one lightbulb on. The end where folks were dancing had a little plugin disco light Lee had bought.

Terri and Lee kind of set the mood. They were all over each other dancing with Terri nearly humping Lee’s thigh. Pretty much everyone on the dance floor made it look like an orgy was about to break out. Hell, even Dot was rubbing herself on the groomsmen and they were loving it.

Connie was dancing with friends, or cousins, or whoever and would grab me for a turn now and then. Kelly would break away every few songs for a dance to give me an update as to what the guys were up to with her (feeling up her butt and rubbing their hard-ons against her was the most of it). The worst (isn’t it always!) was Lee’s uncle, Dot’s brother, Jerry. He was totally shit-faced and had shoved Kelly’s hand into his slacks to rub his little dick.

I was surprised when Dot pulled me away from Kelly to dance. She was also feeling pretty good from the ‘shine. She was holding me tight and swaying her hips against my groin. She leaned up and puckered for a kiss. Hell, I was feeling good too and went in for it. Shit! She nearly swallowed my tongue! Without even thinking my hands slipped down and I was grabbing her butt. She felt good.

She broke the kiss and started telling me how sexy I was and how she heard I had a pretty good cock. That shocked the fuck out of me! She could see the look on my face. “Connie and I don’t have secrets,” was all she said. I didn’t know what to say? Dot took me by the hand and pulled along as we slipped out the back door and up the outside stairwell.

She led me over to what was a completely run-down playground. Dot sat on the bench of a picnic table, pulled me toward her, unzipped my shorts, shoved them down and mouth-first captured my by-then, half-hard cock with her mouth. For fuck sakes!

Dot had decades of cock-sucking experience and put them all to work on my dick. Ten minutes after we arrived I was pumping stream after stream of cum down her throat. She never used her hands, never licked my nuts, barely used her tongue. She was that damn good at sucking out my load. Dot licked her lips and said, “Connie was right. You do have a nice willy.” And then we walked back into the dance as though nothing happened.

Kelly seemed unfazed when I told her what happened. “I’m glad you were taken care of!” It was obvious things had heated up for Kelly as she reached inside her dress and pulled her panties out from under one boob. She handed them to me to hang onto for her.

By ten o’clock Terri and Lee left for their honeymoon (at a motel twenty miles away). There was only one local motel which was where we were staying. It was also where Lee’s groomsmen were staying. Kelly and Connie came up to me and announced that we were all ready to leave. Connie was staying with us that night and riding to the hotel with me. Kelly was riding with the groomsmen and would “catch up later.”

I told Kelly that she was welcome to bring the whole party to our room. She quietly told me that she tried to make that happen, but those guys wanted a three-way without an audience. And it was pretty clear that Kelly’s pussy was doing her thinking. I slipped my hand under her dress and found a sopping wet cunt that had obviously been recently played with quite a bit. I kissed her and told her to have a great orgasm. “Oh, I have and I will have more. Yes, I will. Many, many, many.”

The groomsmen collected her and we all headed to the gravel parking lot. I caught a glimpse of them pulling Kelly’s dress over her head before they piled into their car. Connie and I followed their car out of the lot and down the road. Every now I then my headlights would light up their interior. I could see Kelly facing me from the front seat. She was riding somebody’s cock.

Connie was kind of babbling away about everything. I was only half-listening until she asked if I thought I could cum again tonight. I gave her a confused look, not realizing what I should have already known. “Mom said she drained you pretty good,” I assured Connie that we weren’t stopping until I came inside of her. She snuggled in and started rubbing my cock.

We arrived at the motel just a minute behind Kelly. Our room was on the ground floor. Kelly was naked and being carried over one of the guys' shoulders up to the second floor. There were a couple of people standing in the parking lot. As I opened my door I could see them asking for a look. The soldier faced the parking lot from the second story balcony showing them Kelly’s ass. They cheered. Then he put her down and turned Kelly around exposing her tits.

Kelly saw Connie and me and waved. Kelly shook her tits at the other guys in the parking lot and they cheered again. Then Kelly and her boys dipped into their room. As soon as I opened our door Connie stripped and announced she needed a shower. And that I should join her.

Connie and I had fun rubbing our parts until I was hard and she was sopping wet. We spent the next hour in bed trying a dozen different positions and finished with me sitting on the back of her thighs, her face down, tearing at a pillow as I pumped her cunt full. We crashed hard.

It was just cracking dawn when I heard a quiet tapping on the door. Kelly was standing there, naked, in heels, carrying her dress, and looking as fucked out as I’d ever seen. From her rolling gait, as she walked into the room, it was clear her asshole was still recovering. She flopped onto the other bed. Connie was dead to the world.

I laid down next to Kelly. She was barely able to croak. “Those boys can fuuuuck…” Kelly slowly and quietly shared some of her night. They literally had sex all night until she left to come to our room. She’d had no sleep. One guy, she said, was normal-sized. The other had a “big sausage”. The big guy fucked her in the ass for more than an hour straight. She wondered aloud if she’d ever be able to sit again?

She said they wore out all three holes. Her jaw was sore, her cunt ached, her ass just burned. As the sun came up I could see they had left her with little hickey’s all over the place, her boobs, neck, ass, the insides of her thighs next to her twat.

She did find out that, yes, the three guys did have a hooker that drove down from Missouri for the bachelor party. They spent that night rotating holes, all three fucking her at the same time. Eventually, they all came in her mouth and then they were done. Just like they did in Germany for their birthday parties.

They pretty much did the same to Kelly. They even wished aloud that Lee could have been with them. Kelly demanded a washcloth and soap on their cocks before they went back into her mouth. Both of them came twice, in her mouth. They were both doing the best they could to cum a third time but just couldn’t get there. That was when Kelly decided she was done.

I packed up our stuff and we left the room at noon. Connie was hungover again and we dropped her at Dot’s house. Kelly slept for virtually the entire trip home.

Connie and Lee had a baby right away and they divorced shortly after. It was maybe a year later that she wrote Kelly and told her about it. Terri was embarrassed. Lee hit her once and that was it. Surprisingly, Terri stayed down there. It was Lee who moved away. Terri met another guy, remarried, and had four more kids with him. By then it was just Christmas cards and then that stopped too.

Twenty years later we were on a road trip and realized that a ninety-minute side trip would take us back to that little shit-hole. What the heck!

We were gobsmacked! A little company whose name starts with a “W” and ends in “mart” had exploded over the years and that crap little town is now a high-end subdivision filled with vice-presidents! We couldn’t find a single thing that we had seen in 1985.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments