Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bringing Someone Home from the Nightclub with Kelly

"Kelly meets a sexy friend we bring home to fuck."

10
1 Comment 1
18.0k Views 18.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It was a Friday night in October of 1994. Kelly and I went to a nightclub in town. We weren’t regulars but had been here several times before. We had a table against a wall not far off the dancefloor in a darkened corner. Tonight, Kelly was on the prowl. It wasn’t something she did all the time, but there were times she had an urge and tonight was one of those times.

Kelly was 34 now and had been horny as all get out the past couple of weeks. She had planned for this night and sex the past couple of weeks had been incredible.

Kelly was wearing a green camo top. It was see-through and cropped. It tied right below her boobs. If you glanced at it you just saw the camo pattern. If you stopped for a moment and actually looked you would quickly see it was see-through and Kelly’s areolae and nipples were clearly visible through the pattern. The top was strained to contain her 34F boobs.

On the bottom, she was wearing a black skirt that I, teasingly, called “The Belt.” It was 12” long. Even though Kelly wore it low on her hips it barely covered her buns. If she made pretty much any movement you got a flash of something. Under the skirt, she had on a neon pink G-string. Even in a dark bar if she moved just right you would see a flash of color.

She was wearing cork-soled platform sandals with frayed green denim straps that tied the look to her top. Her nails (both fingers and toes) were painted Fuck Me Red. She looked amazing.

After we downed the first drink Kelly wanted to see what was going on at the pool table. It was in kind of an alcove near the bar. A “goth chick” was sitting at a small table in the alcove. She smiled when she saw Kelly and asked if she wanted to play a game. Kelly recognized her as someone she had noticed a couple of other times at the club.

Kelly said, “Sure.” And they played and did a lot of talking. On the surface, you would think Kelly had nothing in common with Annie, as she was introduced. It turned out that they had a ton in common from sexy clothes, and designing and creating your own, to creating jewelry, to being the same age, to being horny married women on the prowl.

Annie married as a rebellious 19-year old to a 44-year old man. They had a great marriage in all areas but one. Her husband was no longer able to satisfy Annie’s needs so, for at least her, they had an open marriage. For Kelly and I that was not the case. For us, it was just having fun.

Soon some guys wandered to the pool table. They played singles and doubles. Some played, some sat out a game. But the temperature in the alcove was slowly heating up. All of the guys playing pool saw through Kelly’s top and her nipples were rock hard from her noticing their stares. Kelly had the top adjusted so her huge tits would sway back and forth as she would line up a shot. They sure looked like they would spill out when she leaned over the table.

Kelly was now leaning at the waist to take shots, which put most of her butt on display. If the guy behind her was good looking she would nearly climb up on the table, pull up a knee and give them a neon pink crotch shot. Guys were buying her drinks right and left and having her as the second on a two-man team. Annie’s skirt was a bit longer than Kelly’s but Annie wasn’t wearing anything below.

They had been playing for a couple of hours when Annie went up on the table for a hard to reach shot and pulled a Kelly. Annie spread it wide open and they all saw her cunt. They also saw her several piercings and jewelry and several chains. It was a lot going on for a quick view but the pink Annie showed was natural.

Kelly decided to make her shot a hard to reach one as well. Her partner placed his hand on her crotch while she was on the table. There were a half-dozen people around the table and they all froze and watched. Kelly continued to line up her shot. Her partner slipped his fingers past the G-string and into her pussy. Kelly was soaking wet. He started to finger fuck her. She had one foot on the floor. The other leg instinctively spread wider apart.

Before she would let him make her cum Kelly took her shot. She made the shot! She stood up and backed toward a corner. She pulled her G-string down her thighs and let it drop to the floor. Annie and her pool partner both watched it unfold. Kelly lifted her skirt revealing her shaved cunt with the rose tattoo. Her partner (Tom, she found out later) put his hand on her slit and rubbed her clit furiously. Kelly had no choice. She came in moments. They finished up their game of pool.

Kelly came and found me. I had been dancing and flirting with a table of women seated next to me. Kelly slipped her G-string into my hand and said she and her friend were going out for some air, as she winked at me.

Kelly and Tom enjoyed the crisp air and walked around the block to Tom’s car. He was from out of town, business, blah, blah, blah. Kelly really didn’t care. He made the first move and she was on fire. They climbed into the back seat of his rental. Tom slid down his slacks. Kelly was crouched on her knees and started to suck his half-limp cock. Tom had an average dick, nothing special, just average.

Three minutes later Kelly was swallowing a small load of cum. Tom buttoned up and asked if she wanted to head back to the club. What started out as promising turned out to be a bust in Kelly’s eyes.

Right after Kelly handed me her G-string, Annie came to my table. She introduced herself, said she had been playing pool with Kelly, "But Kelly was busy with her new boyfriend."

Let me describe what I saw because it was a lot to take in. Annie has black hair. It’s a bob with bangs (think Betty Page with short hair). She’s wearing “librarian” glasses. On top, she is wearing a very short see-through, cropped white shirt. It buttons up the front and comes down just below her boobs. She is wearing a jacket-thingy over the top. It is the same length as the shirt and has long sleeves. At the front, it leaves about a six-inch gap in the middle and both sides are connected with a chain. The top is a thick, nubby fabric almost like upholstery. It is off-white with black flecks throughout. The skirt is the same fabric as the top. Annie was wearing tall black “combat” boots that came to just below her knees.

Annie is also wearing a choker necklace that resembles a dog collar. It is black with clear stones. From the front of the choker, there are three chains hanging. Looking at Annie’s very flat and sexy tummy I see two silver chains that drape and, I assume, attach to her nipples. The third chain attaches to a belly-button piercing, which has jewels hanging from it and then the chain extends into her skirt.

In short order, I moved the conversation to questions about her fascinating jewelry. It was something she designed and crafted herself. Yes, both of her nipples are pierced and have chains attached. Under her skirt, the chain ends at a ring with three other chains attached. One attaches to a piercing in her clit hood. The other two attach at rings pierced through her outer labia.

I was truly fascinated. I told her, of course, I would love to have a full view of the complete piece. Annie said, “That can happen.” She swiveled on her barstool so she was facing me. She tugged up her skirt so I could see her twat. The jewelry was amazing. So was her slit. The exact opposite of Kelly’s. Annie’s lips were tight together like a peach. Then she spread her knees and the peach opened wide. Annie's slit was slick with her juices. I slipped a hand under the table and a couple of fingers into Annie.

She tilted her head back for a kiss. We played tongue hockey and then I helped her swallow the noise she wanted to let out as she orgasmed. After she came I slipped a hand up her top. Her boobs were incredibly shaped. Perfect half-rounds. Nothing could sag if it wanted to. She is someplace between an A and a B cup. Each breast topped with a medium-sized erect nipple with a ring pierced through it and a chain connected to her necklace.

I invited Annie to our place. I was sure Kelly (if she planned to come home) would love to play with her as well.

Cheeky_Caramel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cheeky_Caramel

Kelly joined us at our table. She shared that she indeed got cooled off outside as there was nothing to get her heated up. The ladies decided to dance. The wolves soon descended on them. There was a lot of dirty dancing going on, so they fit right in. I could tell both of them were being felt up my multiple guys both up top and down below

I saw Annie humping a guy’s leg. Knowing about her jewelry I could only imagine what that was doing for her. I think I saw her cum. I know I saw Kelly cum. The guy was behind her holding her tight. He had one hand in her top and the other on her clit as he masturbated her. Kelly held my stare as she came. The song that had the crowd worked up, ended. Kelly and Annie came back to our table. Annie was next to me but facing Kelly, away from me. She had slid way back on the barstool. I explored. I slipped my middle finger into her butthole and fingered her. She was clamping herself around my finger.

I told Kelly I had invited Annie to our place and she was delighted. I could tell Annie had a hand in Kelly’s crotch. Kelly was rubbing my cock through my jeans. Annie's butt started moving. I figured Kelly was working her front. Soon they both hugged, kissed and orgasmed together.

I slid my finger out of Annie’s ass and we agreed it was a good time to head home. I drove a huge SUV back then. The girls got in back for the twenty-minute drive home. I had a hell of a time staying on the road. I had to look forward but wanted to watch the back seat. The girls were in a sixty-nine with Kelly on top. No reason to be quiet. They were moaning loudly through their orgasms. My cock was stiff as a board.

I pulled into the driveway and two naked women jumped out of my SUV and ran inside. I caught up with them in our hot tub room. It’s in a basement room with bathroom facilities in the same room: a vanity, toilet and a large shower with clear glass walls and no door, you just walk in. I stepped into a bedroom across the hall and undressed. I came back in the room and Kelly was in the shower. Annie was taking a piss, pulling her slit wide open so as to not pee all over her jewelry. She hopped up and joined Kelly.

I removed the hot tub cover and the girls climbed in. I did a quick wash off in the shower and joined them. They slid to either side of me and were both stroking my cock. I finally asked Annie to stand up so I could fully see this chained-together creation. Annie had ditched the glasses, which were for fashion only. Her skin is flawless. Her body toned. Nude except for the chains, she is truly a sight to behold. She is beautiful.

I stood up and studied and kissed all of her “connections”, her neck, breasts, and belly. I moved her to sit on the ledge at the side of the tub and licked my way through her slit and her lips and her clit hood and her clit. I ate the hell out of her and found she enjoyed have the clit hood piercing tugged by my teeth. I brought her to orgasm. Kelly had been sitting on the opposite ledge masturbating and she came as well.

Annie got in the tub and pushed me onto the ledge. She started giving me an amazing blowjob. Kelly was behind her finger fucking her. And rubbing her huge tits on Annie’s back. She reached a hand under and was tweaking Annie’s nipples.

I didn’t want to cum yet. I got up and moved Kelly to the ledge and then got behind Annie. Annie went over to Kelly’s pussy and started eating her. I was fucking Annie's pussy. She felt like velvet. She was so slick and so smooth and so snug it felt amazing. The booze helped me hold out for a long time. Kelly had cum twice. I was finally at the point that all I wanted to do was cum. I was fucking her at a mad pace, water was splashing all over the place. Annie came. Kelly shoved her fingers into her cunt and she came again. I was getting really close.

It has been nearly a week since I had last orgasmed. I was carrying a huge load. I slammed Annie’s ass as hard as I could several times, grabbed her hips tightly with my cock as deep as it would go. I blew a fountain of cum into her twat. I just kept spurting and spurting. My knees went weak. I finally stopped spurting but my body would shake as though I was having aftershocks. I could feel dribbles drain from my pipe. Wow! It had been a long time since I came that hard.

I knew the load was huge and asked Annie if she would catch it. She reached under, held her hand tight to her twat, stepped out of the hot tub, and sat on the toilet. She spread her knees wide. I watched a huge blob of my cum slip into the water.

Kelly got out and said that the hot tub, on top of the liquor, was making her queasy and she was going to bed for the night. She kissed Annie as she sat and said: “I’ll see you for breakfast.” Then she headed upstairs to bed.

Annie washed my cum from her hands and got back in the hot tub. We laid in side by side loungers and cuddled. She was a fascinating person to know. Eventually, my fingers started roaming. Annie asked where we would be sleeping? We got out and dried off and headed to the guest room across the hall. Annie got on all fours and wiggled her ass at me. I was hard and slid back into that velvety twat. We fucked for a bit and Annie asked if I had any lube?

I pulled out and grabbed a tube from the nightstand. I dropped a big dollop on her butt hole. I slid my cock up and down her crack, getting my dick all slick. Then I aimed it at her star and pushed in. Annie moaned. It was a moan of pleasure. After a momentary pause, I buried my cock in her butt.

We fucked for a long time at a nice pace. Annie sounded like she was getting close. “Yeah! Fuck my butt! Yeah, fuck it! Oh yeah! Fuck my butt! Fuck my butt! Fuck my butt!” Annie was yelling. I let loose with a loud growl and slammed my cock into her pushing her flat onto the mattress and pushed her head up against the headboard. I felt like an animal! I roared when I shot my load into her butt. Annie screamed her last “FUCK MY BUTT!” and came with me.

My cock shrunk and I climbed off of her. We looked at each other and both started to laugh. I think we both knew how the liquor and the animalistic lust had both just exploded out of us. We went and cleaned up in the shower and came back to bed.

We were on our sides with Annie’s butt against my groin. It was early in the morning. Sunshine was just coming up. My cock was hard. Annie came to as I rubbed my dick up and down her slit. She popped one leg between mine, the other on top of my top leg and moved her body perpendicular to mine as we lay on the bed. It was almost like doggy-style on your side.

I worked my cock into her slit. We fucked slowly. Annie was just whispering her moans. Her throat was still sore from screaming hours before. We fucked for a long time. I could tell Kelly was moving around upstairs. Then I could smell bacon. God, I love that woman!

Kelly walked in the room. “Hey, pop your load. Breakfast is ready. Just don’t fuck her too hard. It sounded like you two were killing each other last night.” Annie was gripping the edge of the bed as I was fucking her. Kelly stood there watching us. Kelly was naked. Her body is just so sexy to watch. Annie’s body was sexy to fuck. I felt my nuts begin to boil and was fucking her with more force. Annie came, quietly. I quickly let my third load fly into Annie. Kelly enjoyed the show.

Kelly went back upstairs to tend to breakfast. Annie and I went pee and cleaned up a bit. We all enjoyed naked breakfast. Annie was ready to head home. I went and found small bits of clothing strewn all over the back of my SUV. A pair of Annie’s boots were all that was of much help. Kelly loaned her a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

It was about a half-hour drive to her house. We had a nice debrief. She explained her open marriage. She wouldn’t want to interfere in any way with Kelly and I. If we were up for a three-way or if Kelly wanted to let me play, she would love to get together again and fuck.

We had Annie over for another fun overnight several months later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments