Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Festival Concert With Kelly

"Kelly met a couple of new cocks."

13
5 Comments 5
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

It was June of 1991. Not too far from where we lived there was a big annual weekend festival with free concerts. Kelly found out that the headlining act for Saturday night was one of her favorite heavy metal ‘hair’ bands from the 1980s.

We arrived early afternoon, enjoyed the beach, ate some festival food, and did some people-watching. Around dinner time we entered the large sandy field which served as the concert venue. We staked out a spot about halfway back, between the stage in front and the beer tent in the back.

We were still wearing our swimsuits, which had completely dried in the heat. Thankfully there was a light breeze because temps were in the high eighties. Kelly was wearing a fun bikini. The top was built like a bra and really showed off the size of her 32F boobs. The fabric was a funky pattern of yellow with pink swirls. The bottom was a thong, but it had a matching ‘swim skirt’ she wore which was basically a nylon quasi see-through mini skirt.

There were families around and Kelly had kept her beach towel wrapped around her bottom half post-swimming until we got situated on the field. It was great to see just how see-through the skirt was in the bright afternoon sunlight. Just a slight visual filter covering her cute little bubble butt.

I laid out our picnic mat thingy, laid back, and got comfy for a quick little siesta. Kelly was thirsty and grabbed my wallet. I’ve known Kelly forever. The thong and see-through skirt had her motor running. She looked amazing, she knew it and it made her horny as hell.

Kelly wanted to take a parade lap and see what she could find. She adjusted the girls in her top so her nipples were just millimeters away from bouncing out, tugged the waist of the skirt up a bit to give just a glimpse of the bottoms of her cheeks.

Kelly took the long way around the field to end up at the beer tent. She dawdled around deciding what she was thirsty for at that moment. Of course, she had turned plenty of heads as she walked around. Kelly was a cute thirty-one-year-old who could pass for a much younger woman. She was five-two, had bottle-blond shoulder-length hair in big loopy curls, long legs for a shorty, and she was barefoot to boot.

She kind of rotated around as she made up her mind. Through her sunglasses, she could figure out who had noticed her thong through the skirt (I feel like ‘veil’ might be a better description). She settled on a wine cooler and then just kind of wandered around the back of the field as she quickly downed her drink, being legitimately thirsty.

She bought another wine cooler for her and a beer for me. Confident she had been noticed she made her way back to our mat and sat down next to me. I woke up and appreciated the cold beer. Within five minutes a couple of guys said “Hello” and spread out a blanket and lawn chairs, the socially appropriate distance from us. Kelly was to my right and they set up to Kelly’s right.

Within another five minutes, they had introduced themselves and were soon chatting away with Kelly. Jay and Haresh were both clearly of Indian descent and although they had a distinctive Indian accent, they spoke remarkably clear English. That was good for them. For all the things Kelly can do, she can’t make out accented English to save her life. Watching a British TV show with her is an utter waste of time. She doesn’t understand a word of it.

I guessed them to also be in their thirties, perhaps a little older than Kelly and me. Several things became apparent quickly. They were smart (found out later both were engineers at the only large company in the area, no surprise), they were both funny as hell and worked off each other like a comedy duo, they were both decent-looking men. Jay took off his shirt. Kelly turned, looked at me, and winked. Jay worked out. Not lumpy gym rat, just the kind of guy who could remove his shirt and make Kelly’s pussy drip.

Nothing more needed to be communicated between us. She liked these guys and they were clearly entranced by Kelly. Kelly was lying on her back. Haresh had adjusted his chair so he had a better view past Jay. They both chatted her up as she lay there, needing no further excuse to not break eye contact with her barely clothed body. I noticed Kelly subtly spread her knees a bit further apart. She didn’t show anything more, but it sure made for a more intriguing view.

Haresh announced he was going to go buy some drinks and for us as well. The polite argument back and forth. The compromise was that he would buy and Kelly would join him to help carry the drinks. I tried to hide my grin. It took them a while to return.

They both had to tell Jay and me about the incredible toilets. I kid you not. There was a big-ass trailer setup and it was like real restrooms, no porta-potties. An attendant kept the place sparkling. They were both very impressed. Jay had watched Kelly walk up the steps to go into the trailer and was waiting when she came back down the steps.

He commented on her skirt. They were both flirting and he was testing the waters. Kelly flipped up the back of the skirt and showed him her butt. For some reason which made no sense (except for the obvious), Kelly ended up sitting on Haresh’s lap for a bit when they returned. Of course, his hand was on her bare butt the entire time.

Those drinks went down quickly and Jay insisted it was his turn to buy. Kelly joined him as well “to help carry.” By then it was dusk. They went “looking around” for a bit and found themselves behind some tents and trailers. Jay made the first move and put his arm around Kelly. She didn’t object so he moved his hand lower, through the waistband of the skirt, and started to fondle her butt cheeks.

Kelly turned to face his chest. Jay used his free hand to slip inside of one cup to feel her nipple. Kelly pulled the cups down and let him suck her nipples to their rock-hard red peanut M&M look. Kelly moaned and held his head to her chest. They heard some people near and scooted on their way.

This time upon her return, Kelly slipped her skirt off and let it drop on the ground. She sat on Jay’s lap for a while. He felt up her butt as she felt his hard cock poking her thigh through his shorts.

Shockingly (yeah, right) when it was my turn to buy Kelly figured I could carry four drinks without assistance. By then it had become dark, the opening act had just finished and the headline act was due onstage soon. I worked my way back through the crowd and found that the guys had folded up their lawn chairs and scooted their blanket snug to ours.

Kelly was sitting in the middle with Jay on her left and Haresh on her right. Kelly’s beach towel was spread over their laps. Jay and Haresh each found a hand to take their drinks. Kelly did not seem to have an available hand. I sat down to Jay’s left. There was enough light from the stage to make out some movement in everyone’s laps. Jay whispered something to Kelly and she announced, “Don’t worry about the Big Guy. He knows what’s going on and he lets me play when I need to.”

With that, the guys visibly relaxed and let Kelly continue to stroke their cocks and balls which they had pulled out of their shorts. The guys were taking slow and careful turns playing with Kelly’s pussy. They had her thong tugged down past her butt. They were both surprised when they first found that Kelly was freshly shaved and bare. She had given them a quick peek. They could see her tattoo on her pubic mound but she had to describe the blooming rose due to the lack of light.

My cock was raging hard, having had a dead-on accurate guess of what was going on next to me. I was watching the crowd and what was happening on stage. I was surprised when Kelly stood up, putting her thong into place so quickly I don’t think the people behind us noticed. Haresh took her by the hand and they headed back to the beer/restrooms.

They returned during the first song, which Kelly was singing along with, loudly. She winked at me and licked her lips. They’d found a secluded spot behind things and Kelly went down on Haresh. Under the beach towel, he had told her that he was close to ejaculating. Kelly told him, “not here” and off they went. Kelly considers hand jobs a bit of a waste, considering she has a mouth and a pussy.

Haresh’s cock was uncut, of course, and about five and a half inches. Kelly could get him far enough in her mouth that she used her tongue to tickle his ball sack. She held onto his thighs with her hands and bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She loves getting guys off without using her hands (or, God forbid, they have to use their own). He spurted a smallish load onto her tongue within just a few minutes. He held onto the top of her head and his hips jerked as he came. He stayed perfectly quiet as he came.

He helped Kelly stand up and brushed off the sand. Haresh was a couple of inches shy of six feet and he pulled her in for a kiss. As they swapped spit, and the taste of his load, Haresh slipped his hand down Kelly’s thong and jerked her clit until she came. Which took all of maybe thirty seconds!

They looked like extremely satisfied people upon their return. The band played a handful of more songs and then got into a crowd favorite, which they shouted for folks to sing along. There were bright white lights aimed at the crowd which they would flash on with the beat during the chorus. Short version, you knew when the lights were going to blind your eyes (it was a new moon and very dark out that night).

They had a camera aimed at the crowd displaying on the big screen. The shots were only visible for a quick flash with the lights, but we all saw a couple of girls on guys' shoulders up towards the stage with their tops pulled up flashing their tits. Kelly squealed. Haresh looked at her and they had an understanding.

Haresh knelt down, Kelly climbed onto his shoulders. Every time she knew the lights were going to flash, she pulled her top up and let her girls fly. Jay turned to watch her boobs. As did about twenty guys around us. The crowd sang and people cheered for the tits on the screen. There were maybe a dozen girls up and flashing. Couldn’t see much, other than to know those were naked titties. Kelly was too far from the stage to be able to make her out on the screen, to her deep disappointment.

NicoleRoseate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRoseate

After that song, the crowd remained on their feet for another. Kelly slipped her hand into Jay’s shorts and was playing with his foreskin. She had learned to love sliding them back and forth hiding and exposing the head. After that song, the singer left the stage and the band played some solos. Jay and Kelly disappeared.

They returned about the time that the singer returned to the stage. Jay took her back to the same place they’d found earlier. Kelly knelt and sucked him but after a couple of minutes, he tapped her on the head and asked if he could fuck her boobs. Kelly lit up like it was Christmas. She loves guys that tit-fuck her, especially if they get off.

Jay asked her to leave her top on. It helped keep the girls tight to his cock. His cock was longer than Haresh’s, about the same size as my six inches. Kelly loved watching his pink head slip in and out of his nearly-black foreskin. Kelly looked up at Jay with all of the come hither looks she could muster.

He groaned, “I’m going to cum,” expecting Kelly to push his cock away. She held her hands over his dick giving him some additional friction. Jay spurted several short shots and flooded Kelly’s neck and upper chest with his load. He immediately apologized for making a mess of her. She stopped him in his tracks.

“I fucking loved it!” Kelly reached for his hand and guided it to her mound. Jay took the hint and plunged three fingers deep into her dripping wet cunt. Jay fucked her to orgasm very quickly. Again, it was obvious that people had orgasmed when they returned. As I looked at Kelly she discreetly motioned to her neck and chest. In the light from the stage I could she was basted in cum. She was so very proud and smiling a very happy smile.

Kelly sat down in front of Jay and Haresh, using them to block the view of the folks behind us. She wiggled her skirt on and her thong off. She handed me her thong for safe-keeping.

It was the “last” song of the night, before the mandatory encore. The lights began to flash. Kelly and Jay said something, then they hustled their way through the crowd. The next time we saw Kelly she was near the stage and was one of three girls that shared a pretty great couple of shots on the big screen. She had her top completely off. The lights stayed on longer than during the previous song and there were probably three dozen girls on shoulders flashing the goodies. The girls closest to the stage got the best (size, focus) shots, and Kelly and Jay had gotten pretty damn close.

Haresh and I high-fived each other. You couldn’t really see it on the screen, but we knew my wife’s naked chest was basted in cum. She is one heck of a portable party! The other guys standing near us high-fived Kelly when she returned. A couple of them begged for a better view. She took off her top and left it off. Moments later the song was done and the place went black. Then the lighters came out and the applause grew.

Kelly stood in front of me and rubbed my cock through my swimsuit. Then she tugged the front of my suit down and was giving me a hand job. Jay and Haresh each slipped over a hand to play with her boobs.

The lights blazed on. Kelly jumped. I put my dick away and we all went nuts for the band’s most famous song. Soon it was all over. The stage lights went off. Some further away street lights came on and the crowd made its way off the field.

We stayed put sitting on our blankets. Kelly was topless and had only the tiny swim skirt covering her twat. We kind of made a circle around Kelly and she swung around and moved from lap to lap as we all played with her twat. Jay and Haresh couldn’t believe her wetness.

We had been playing for perhaps fifteen minutes. As I looked around the field, I thought I saw what I saw, but got up and took a little walk to confirm. There were probably a hundred bodies on the ground. Some were folks stone-cold passed out drunk. But, there were a number of couples in the missionary position covered by blankets, who clearly were fucking. They were doing their best to be stealthy, like the couple, not thirty feet from where we’d been sitting.

I was a bit lit and a lot horny. I stood and watched them fuck. The girl was on top. I moved from five feet away to right next to them. The guy told her they had an audience. I think he figured she’d hop off. Instead, she sat straight up. She was wearing a little tank top without a bra, nothing on the bottom. I watched her firm young titties jiggle as her nipples poked through the material. She rode him like a rodeo star. She reached up and played with her tits.

I blurted out, “Those are beautiful breasts.” She kept sliding on his cock as she pulled her top off over her head. She held one tit aimed at me and I took the hint. I reached out and rubbed her boobs and rolled her rubbery nipples. She was moaning away. She reached out for my suit to see if I was hard. Like a rocket!

She pushed me to lay down next to the other guy. I pulled out my cock and she leaned over and started to suck my dick. The other guy was into what was happening and he started pumping her faster. He groaned, “Yeah, Baby” and unloaded in her twat. As soon as he was finished he said, “Do him too, Baby.”

She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked at him kind of funny. I knew what wasn’t going to happen. He said, “Come on, we’ve talked about it. You said you would. Here you go. Fuck him. Let me watch. It means so much to us. I love you, Baby.”

He was laying it on thick. I was ready to get up and leave, except she didn’t give me any of that body language. She looked at me and said, “Would you fuck me? But do it quick I don’t want to get caught.” She rolled to her back and spread her legs. I mounted her from the top. Sloppy seconds make it easy to slip into what was clearly a tight, probably college-age twat.

Her boyfriend dropped their blanket over us. I’d been hard most of the night. He slipped his hand down between us and fingered her clit as I fucked her fuzzy little cunt. She came in no time. She clenched her legs around me and shook. She looked me square in the eye and said, “Fuck me good.”

I pounded her little ass into the sand as hard as I could. She moaned again and from the way her legs grabbed me, I knew she came again. I let loose a fucking torrent of cum inside of her. I had barely pumped it all out when I hopped up and thanked both of them. I split. I didn’t want to be there when she found out how much of a load I left her with.

As soon as I stood and turned Kelly was there with Jay and Haresh. Kelly pulled me in for a kiss and then whispered, “I hope that felt good. It was fun watching you fuck her.”

As we walked off the field Kelly was carrying her top. Her thong was in my pocket. We stopped at the street and I helped her get her top on. Goodbye kisses and handshakes and our new-found friends went their way and we went ours.

Kelly told me on the walk to our car that I’d no sooner left for my walk when Jay rolled her to her tummy and mounted her from behind. He laid on her back as he humped her. He had no way of knowing that is one of Kelly’s most favorite positions of all. She said it took him some time to get up the hill and pump a second load. She didn’t mind one bit. He made her cum twice and the second time she squirted a shower into the towel as he pumped his load up her twat.

Jay rolled off and Haresh immediately mounted Kelly in the same position. From the back, and with a shorter cock, Haresh wasn’t able to hit her spots just right to get her off. It didn’t matter, Haresh was ready to fuck and he came in just a few minutes.

As we walked along Kelly reached between her knees and wiped some of their cum dripping down her legs. She held it up to show me and then stuck her hand in her mouth and cleaned it up.

The traffic leaving had cleared out quite a bit, but cops were still directing and standing right next to cars that were moving at walking speed, so Kelly behaved until we hit the highway. She stripped naked and then stripped me naked as I drove. She wiggled sideways, tummy down, in her seat, and swallowed my cock. She gave me a play-by-play of how the other girl’s pussy tasted on my cock. Kelly was licking and tugging on my sack. She’d speed up and then slow down.

She had my cock in her mouth until we got to our exit. I pulled over to the Park and Ride lot. She rolled over and laid her seat back, I crawled over the console, got between her legs, and plunged in. My ass was humping like it was a machine. I was fucking her as fast as I could. Kelly started screaming as she came over and over. I pounded her ass into that seat for over twenty minutes. Part of what was making it a bit hard to get off was that Kelly was so freaking wet.

I pulled out and rolled her over. Then I rammed my cock inside her, just like her boyfriends’ of the night. I made her tell me all about her escapades as I fucked her from behind. As she got to the end of her story, she told me about Haresh cumming in twat. Kelly screamed out another orgasm as I tried to push my cock past her kidneys and then I let go with a hard blast of jizz up her coochie.

I rolled over to the driver’s seat. I was drenched in sweat. The windows were all fogged up. I rolled them down and blasted the defroster. We made the ten-minute drive home. Kelly stayed just as I’d left her. I had my usual fun when we got home, parking near the end of the driveway and making her walk naked to the house, with yet another load dripping down her legs. We crashed hard as soon as we hit the bed.

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments