Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mardi Gras With Kelly

"Kelly wanted to imitate Girls Gone Wild. She succeeded."

18
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
7.3k words 7.3k words

It was the weekend before Mardi Gras in 1999. Let me tell you how this started: I blame Joe Francis, the guy behind Girls Gone Wild (GGW).

It was several months prior to Mardi Gras when Kelly and I saw some GGW ads on TV. Honestly, it was right up our alley. Kelly had an exhibitionist streak, which turned me on immensely. We bought a few of the GGW videos and had some great sex as we watched nubile young women drunkenly flash their goodies to strangers. Kelly lamented about being born 20 years too soon to participate in such shenanigans. We were thirty-nine at the time.

We popped one of the tapes in one night when our friends Bob and Lisa were over. We’d all had an incredible trip to Cancun the prior winter. Before the video ended Lisa was sitting on my cock while Kelly sat on Bob’s. Kelly, again, began complaining about being too old for GGW.

Bob wouldn’t let Kelly carry on down her path. As we were watching the videos, and fucking, Bob blurted out that we should all go to Mardi Gras and Kelly could flash her boobs at those guys all she wanted. Lisa and Kelly both slammed their asses harder into our laps and somewhere along the way, I consented to the trip while spurting my ejaculate into Lisa’s luscious cunt.

After my balls were empty and the big head got to participate again, I reminded Kelly that my friend in New Orleans had been asking us, for a couple of years by then, to visit but he always said “Don’t come for Mardi Gras, it’s just a shit show for tourists. Come for Jazz Fest and we’ll have a fantastic time.”

It mattered none. Lisa and Kelly were going to have their own little version of GGW. Somewhere between Bob’s great idea (as he banged Kelly) and the actual trip, Kelly invited Patrick. He’d been our best bud (and foursome partner) during high school. He and Yvonne had broken up years ago but we had always stayed close to Patrick and he still had full “benefits” status with Kelly.

We landed late in the day on Friday and made our way to the hotel. We were staying just a block off of Bourbon Street. We grabbed a late dinner, hung out in our rooms for a bit, and had an early night. We had adjoining rooms: Bob and Lisa in one, Patrick, Kelly and me in the other.

Saturday we were on a mission. We guys wanted to collect a bunch of beads for that night. We hit two different parades and got an absolute shit-ton of beads, including some of those strands that look like they’re made out of Christmas ornaments they’re so large. Frustratingly, it was kind of chilly during the day and was expected to only get worse as night came.

Kelly and Lisa had a plan for the weather. A simple one actually. We had to get them snookered up so they wouldn’t notice the cold. Challenge accepted! We headed to Bourbon Street around eight. Kelly was wearing a new fancy-ass Victoria’s Secret matching purple and lace bra and thong panty set. She had been so excited when she found that fancy bra in her size (34F). The thong had a lace front and if you had your face right down there you could see through to her blooming red rose tattoo.

Over the underthings, she had on a long-sleeve white shirt that was cropped, nearly see-through, and easily showed her purple bra beneath. On the bottom, she wore a plaid high-waisted mini-skirt. White knee socks and a pair of Mary Jane’s complimented her school-girl look. Lots of blue eye shadow all over her eyelids and heavy, dark mascara finished the naughty look. Her one concession to thermal reality was a blue fleece jacket.

Lisa was always a bit more practical than Kelly, and although once things got rolling she would usually keep up with Kelly, Lisa wasn’t the type to kick them off. She also wore a matching bra and panty set in navy blue and covered them with an embellished sweatshirt and a pair of low-cut jeans. Of course, both of them had been parading around the hotel rooms, starting out naked after their showers, in front of Bob, Patrick, and me as they got dressed and made themselves up. We were at half-mast as we left the hotel.

Kelly squealed as we walked out the front door of the hotel. The cold wind hit her bare ass and reminded her of just how damn cold it actually was. Kelly and Lisa wanted to make a lap down Bourbon Street to get the lay of the land as it were. We stopped at a place with a line of multi-colored ‘washing machines’ loaded with fruity hurricanes and started on getting the girls buzzed. Kelly downed hers in record time and then worked on mine. “My ass feels like an ice cube,” was her explanation. The bookend comment came a couple of hours later when she told me “I can’t feel my butt!”

To me the crowd was less than I was expecting, no surprise I guess, considering the cold. It was a lot of college-age folks (probably ten guys for every girl), maybe a fourth of the crowd looked like tourists and lots of black men, but nearly no black women.

We guys were wearing all of the beads the girls had collected earlier at the parades. We planned on trading for titties! Kelly and Lisa would have to work for more on their own. They actually collected a dozen or more strands on our initial walk down Bourbon just for being beautiful and not having to show anything.

On the way back up the street, Kelly was the first to respond to some guys on a balcony. She planted herself, unzipped her jacket, and lifted her blouse and bra showing her boobs. The guys kept whooping and tossing beads, so she kept her shirt up for probably a full minute. It was like the sharks smelled blood!

By the time she was pulling her bra back down, a dozen guys had shown up and been gently jostling us to get their hands on her tits and were hurriedly snapping pics. Kelly got their asses to calm down a bit and then did another proper unveiling. She stood there in her glory for a couple of minutes. A couple of camcorders popped out. A half-dozen guys felt up her tits and squeezed her nipples. It was nuts.

For maybe the next hour that was how it went. Lisa finally decided she was ready and she flashed her tits to a small crowd that Kelly had gathered. Lisa also obliged and let a few strangers play with her 36B boobs as well. Up to that point Bob, Patrick, and I had been staying close behind the ladies and had been helping to shoo hands away from Kelly’s crotch.

We really, really had wanted to stay out all night and enjoy the party. But, the girls just couldn’t take it. It was freezing and Kelly’s lips were literally turning blue. We called it, headed back to the hotel, took hot showers, and just chilled out until eleven or so. Kelly wasn’t going to let another night pass without some cock though.

After a quick whispering session between Lisa and Kelly, Lisa took me by the hand and we went to her room. Kelly stayed in ours with Bob and Patrick. We left the door open between the rooms. As had been the case several times in the past, Lisa and I had a nice gentle fuck. She came, I came. We fell asleep.

Kelly wore her boys out. They fucked until they couldn’t do it anymore. The noises from that room settled down sometime after two a.m. Well, at least until six o’clock or so when I heard someone making her moan before they got the bed squeaking. My guess was that it was Bob. He lived to play with and suck on her tits. He’d get her wound up and then have to fuck her to scratch her itch.

Sunday was Valentine’s Day and we all celebrated with a nice dinner and a quiet day because again, it was so fucking cold outside. Monday, we hit a parade, did some shopping and touristy stuff. That cheered the girls up. The weatherman said the cold snap was going to break for Mardi Gras. We were counting on it!

Tuesday morning, we found out that the dude didn’t lie! We watched a couple of more parades and got another crap ton of beads. They were family events, so no titties, but Kelly and Lisa have a way of getting men’s attention. The beads just flew their way.

We spent a couple of hours in the crowd on Bourbon Street that afternoon. Kelly had learned a couple of things; one, it doesn’t matter one bit what you wear because you’re quickly buried in beads, and two, ease of access is all that matters if you want to flash tits.

Nonetheless, Kelly likes to capture men’s attention. She wore a light button-up sweater with no bra. Easy to pull up, and when the beads piled on, she left it unbuttoned, and just swung the beads out of the way. On the bottom, she wore a teeny, tiny, white thong and a different plaid ‘naughty schoolgirl’ miniskirt. We could see the crowd was going to be crushingly crowded and Kelly didn’t want to be grabbed in a short skirt. But, us three guys had talked her into a skirt with solemn vows to protect her pussy with our lives. If she wanted us to.

Lisa wore a white T-shirt with a bright blue thong and a pair of khaki super-low-rise baggy cargo pants. We all agreed that her shaved pussy was pretty much a necessity with those pants. Of course, you could see her thong string from the back, but you could damn near see the top of her thong from the front as well.

Her perky 36B boobs and erect nipples looked fantastic. You could see her areolae through the T-shirt. She had enough midriff exposed that it was easy to see a good portion of her tramp-stamp tattoo.

Keeping Lisa’s nips stiff was my job. Bob and Patrick joked that Bob had Kelly’s right and Patrick had her left. Us men were doing our job. Leaving the hotel, the girls' nipples were hard as rocks.

We just kind of slipped into the moving river of people. There were groupings here and there where girls were flashing and guys were crowded around.

Kelly wasted no time in collecting beads. Within fifteen minutes she had her sweater unbuttoned. After half an hour she handed it to Patrick. She probably had five pounds of plastic around her neck. Guys were going nuts seeing her bareback.

At a tit festival, 34F is a great game to bring! Kelly’s nipples were rock hard from all of the attention and were looking like red peanut M&M’s. She was letting many random guys feel up her boobs. If they were cool they could take a picture of their face in her chest. If they were cool and good-looking she let them suck on her nipples.

There were video cameras lighting up girls all over the place. We saw that lots of ladies, especially college-aged, were tugging open, or down, the front of their jeans and flashing their slits. Only twice did we see any cops approach them, not bad considering how many thousands of people were there.

Lisa hadn’t been sitting it out. After a while, she was so buried in beads that she too did the arm pull in, tug over the head thing, and handed me her T-shirt. Seeing a bare back led to lots of roaming hands finding her tits. She was in flasher heaven. She’d slap if they pinched, if they played nice, she’d moan right along with it.

I slipped my hand down the front of her pants. Her pussy was a flood! It felt like Kelly’s on a wild night. “Happy?”

“Being molested by dozens of strange men? Fuck yeah!”

It was us guys’ job to keep the girls lubricated with Hurricanes and I believe we had done an excellent job. Lisa had discretely unbuttoned the top button of her pants, exposing a sliver of her blue thong. It was noticed. She had a couple of college hunks posing on each boob when one slipped his hand down her pants, pushing them down a bit as his fingers rushed her cunt. The crowd fired right up with guys struggling to get a video of her exposed and shaved twat.

She let the guy get his fingers wet and then pushed him out and pulled her pants up by the hips. We moved slowly through the crowd. Some girls had just covered up a couple of pairs of big jugs and walked away leaving a small crowd of men looking for the next eye candy. Lisa stepped into the vacant space.

She started with a tease, just showing the top of her slit, from looking down into her pants. After a minute she shocked me. She tugged her pants down to the tops of her thighs and showed her wet twat. She even turned around and bent at the waist, pulling them down, and giving a hell of a view of that sweet ass of hers.

Me, and about a dozen other guys, wanted to fuck her right then and there. My cock ached. “So, what’s up?” I asked.

Lisa leaned toward my ear. “All these men are making me horny. I want to fuck. But I suppose I shouldn’t…”

Pants up and off to the next group. They weren’t cool. Collected beads and kept moving. Then we hit a party spot. About a dozen girls were showing various body parts. Guys were flying around capturing pics and video of all they could. A really good-looking thirty-something guy asked Lisa “Can I see your pussy?”

Lisa had her pants down past her ass in a flash with his help. The thong went down with them. He took video with one hand as he reached out and rubbed her bare hip. She let his hand linger and then he started to move toward her slit. ”Show me,” he asked.

Lisa reached down with both hands pushing the thong down and completely out of the way and then pulled her twat wide open, showing her clit, her vagina hole, and her wetness. His finger moved into her slit. Lisa stood like a statue and let him explore. His middle finger was inside her cunt. It was all filmed by a half-dozen men who were all panting like rabid dogs. His finger sped up. Lisa clutched my bicep and shuddered and shook it. She’d cum right in front of them. For all of them. She loved that they watched her do it.

Then he asked. “Can you turn around?” Lisa willingly turned around and bent forward slightly. They took lots of pics of her tramp stamp. The guy slid his middle finger back into her waiting cunt and finger-banged her from behind. His index finger pressed on her butt hole. He was stroking her faster. A couple of other guys had crouched in front of her and were sucking on her tits. She was still holding onto my arm for balance.

With all the video lights, we were the brightest spot in the area. His middle finger was fucking her while he had his index finger up her ass to the second knuckle. Lisa trembled and shook again. He fucked her faster. She shook more. He kept at it. Lisa moaned loudly as she came. She held onto my arm but her knees buckled.

The guys closest to us cheered! Then a couple of them chanted “Make her cum!” I thought they were a little late, but you had to love the sentiment. I miscalculated. The dude that finger-banged her had stood up and two other guys quickly took his place kneeling behind her butt.

Lisa had two hands and a bunch of fingers both in her pussy and rubbing on her clit. A dozen guys were still chanting “Make her cum!” Lisa gripped my arm so hard I thought she might tear it off. She looked at me with wild eyes. Then she moaned loudly, her knees buckled, and she squirted lady cum on their hands.

The two dudes quickly pulled their hands out and held them in triumph showing the crowd proof they had, in fact, made her cum. More cheers. Lisa was done for the moment. A sympathetic guy on her other side helped me get her to her feet and pants up and buttoned. A college co-ed (well, I hoped she was even though she looked as though she may have still been in high school) was a couple of paces away with her skirt lifted showing a teenaged bald twat and the crowd was swooping fast on her.

Lisa was still gripping my bicep. “I can’t fucking believe I did that! Fucking hell, they made me cum so hard. I think I fucking squirted!” I assured her, that the evidence I saw, said that she had squirted and squirted hard. “They showed you?!” Had to explain it was far more than just me. “No fuck! Did anyone take pictures?” And then I had to explain there were a dozen video cameras up her cunt. “Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? Holy fuck! Fuck.”

Lisa was shit-faced. That was easy to calculate based on the number of times she was using the word fuck. Then she stumbled and nearly fell. She told me she needed to pee. I couldn’t let her go into a bar on her own in her condition. She agreed that we should head back to our hotel room to take a piss. She stopped us and we watched another girl with her pants down being fingered by a stranger as the throng videoed all of it. Lisa just shook her head and then we kept walking.

We were a few blocks away from the hotel and Bourbon Street was packed. Lisa continued to flash her boobs to any guy who asked, but she kept her pants up. She couldn’t help herself on the elevator ride to our rooms and let a couple of guys play with, and suck on, her titties.

I had a key for the room with Kelly, Patrick, and me. Lisa, wisely, wasn’t carrying a room key. Immediately after opening the door, I went into our restroom and Lisa went through the open doors adjoining the rooms to her bathroom. I finished first and went to the next room to find Lisa.

I heard noises as soon as I stepped toward the door. A moment later they registered as sounds of sex. No surprise, Kelly was probably banging Bob and Patrick. I kind of had hopes of taking a quick dip into Lisa’s pussy before we headed back to Bourbon Street.

I was caught off guard a bit. The room was dimly lit. Light leaking from under the bathroom door, a lamp on in my room, and the drapes were open allowing in ambient city light. Nonetheless, my eyeballs adjusted and surveyed the scene.

There was a young black man, as black as Africa itself, lying on his back. My wife was on her hands and shins on top of him, with his cock slapping in and out of her twat. Patrick was in the rumble seat, squatting on his feet with his cock firmly lodged in Kelly’s butt. Bob was nearly lying horizontally and perpendicularly at Kelly’s head, fucking her mouth with his cock.

I didn’t notice Lisa until she grabbed my cock through my jeans. Lisa was naked. “Pretty hot, huh? I had to watch before I peed. Fuck me.” She led me to the other bed which was between the fuckfest and the window. I turned on the bedside lamps. I wanted to watch that live porno without squinting.

Lisa climbed onto the bed on all fours, facing the headboard, dropped her face to the mattress, looking towards the other bed, and wiggled her ass at me. It took me just another moment to get fully naked. My cock was blazing hard.

I kneeled onto the bed and plunged my dick balls-deep into Lisa. She moaned loudly. A hand rose slightly from someplace in the mass of flesh and I realized it was Kelly trying to wave at us. “Hey, Kelly! Having fun?” She gave us the thumbs up. And then that hand tightly clenched a fistful of sheets. We heard a muffled scream.

The next morning, at the airport, Kelly, with some support from Patrick and Bob, told Lisa and me about how they all ended up in the hotel room. Somehow, in the crowds, we got separated. As Bob and I did the math, it seemed like when Lisa was putting on the whole video-taped live sex show was when the others had unknowingly left us behind.

I called “sidebar” and told the others about the show Lisa had put on for guys with the cameras and their hands in her twat. Lisa shook her head in feigned embarrassment. I got a kick out of seeing Bob’s eyes grow wide as his slacks grew taught. Lisa dropped her sweater in his lap and discreetly rubbed his cock as we moved on to the story about Kelly.

Laura_Gold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Gold

As Lisa had, Kelly had been getting hornier and hornier as more men ogled her boobs and gave her nipples the attention she so loved. She had started slapping away Patrick’s and Bob’s hands as they were still trying to keep her pussy off-limits. They took the hint and backed off some.

As Kelly would lift the mountain of beads, usually with one of the guys helping (or sometimes even a random stranger or two), to get them out of the way of her tits, at least half of the time some guy would take advantage of her “undefended” rear flanks and put a hand on her butt. Some just touched. Some fondled. One guy tugged her thong string out of her butt and ran a finger over her wet slit, but then the crowd kind of pushed Kelly along with it, and he was gone.

Kelly took action. She discretely, from Bob and Patrick, pushed her thong down onto her upper thighs. The tiny bits of fabric were out of the way of her slit, which as always was damp with lube, and her lips separated for easy access. Having captured nothing with her bait, Kelly pushed the thong down further so that anyone looking at her would notice her undies below her hemline. She knew that seeing panties pushed down has always been a huge turn-on for me. Kelly guessed it might work on other guys. Called it!

Every time she would stop for a tit flash, fingers quickly dipped into her slit. Kelly’s cunt was getting wetter and wetter as they moved along.

Suddenly they found themselves jammed into a mass of people. At only five-two, Kelly couldn’t see what was going on. She always counted on my six-four vantage point to see the lay of the land. Bob told her that there was some sort of magazine-sponsored balcony with girls flashing the crowd, the crowd flashing the balcony, beads being thrown, and millions of pictures being taken of everything.

Kelly felt a hand on her right hip as Bob was kind of half-turned around shouting over the crowd noise at her. Kelly shimmied her hips. Another hand landed on her left hip. Kelly shimmied again. The two hands held onto her hips and a body pressed itself against her. Kelly felt a huge lump lodged against the top of her butt crack.

Bob and Patrick each had hold of one of Kelly’s hands and the three of them shuffled ever so slowly through the crowd, just a few inches at a time. Kelly used the movement to kind of bounce her butt up and down against the lump.

One hand went under Kelly’s skirt. Quickly he discovered the thong pushed down between her thighs. The group moved forward again. This time when they stopped he used his outer fingers to spread her slippery gash. The middle two dipped into her vagina from behind.

Kelly planted her feet and spread them as far apart as the thong, straining against her thighs, would allow. Her message was clear: her pussy was open and available. She wanted no confusion. His left arm moved so his hand was on her tummy. It steadied him so he could vigorously finger fuck her with his right hand. People were packed in tightly all around them and everyone was watching the show on the balcony.

Patrick turned around and told Kelly that there were some girls on the balcony pulling open their jeans and flashing their pussies. The guys in the crowd were going nuts and no one was moving away as long as it kept up. Patrick then caught a glimpse of Kelly’s face and asked if she was okay. She replied, “Don’t worry about me. We can stay put. I’ve got a good thing going on.”

Kelly broke Bob’s grip momentarily to move the stranger's hand from her tummy to her right boob. She quickly replaced her hand back into Bob’s and they shuffled a few more inches. The hand on her boob knew exactly how to roll, tweak, and manipulate Kelly’s nipple. She wasn’t being pawed at or manhandled. It was the exact opposite. He was bringing her to orgasm and she felt wonderful.

She’d been so horny for so long, being touched by a stranger who she couldn’t see, and the mystery of the huge lump that he’d greeted her with, it was all that she wanted and needed. Kelly moaned a bit too loudly. Bob quickly turned and looked at her. “Are you okay?!” he blurted.

Loud enough for him to hear, but not for other’s ears (she thought), she said: “Yes. I’m cumming.” There was a guy on her left with his back nearly touching her. He turned around with eyes wide. In about a second he confirmed what he heard. He reached through the beads and found her left nipple. His right hand found her butt cheek and the closed cunt access due to another user. Nonetheless, he felt her up for all he could.

Kelly was over the moon and had a huge orgasm. She chomped onto Bob’s bicep as she came too loudly. She drew the attention of a couple of other guys. Patrick and Bob entered ice-breaker mode and pushed ten feet forward through the crowd. The pair of hands responsible for getting her off was holding tightly to her hips. He had no intention of being left behind.

Kelly was glad he hung on so she didn’t need to pull him along. They had a spot where Kelly could finally see the balcony and the zaniness going on. The girls on the balcony were topless, but they were also doing quick pussy flashes by lifting skirts or opening jeans. Kelly was so jealous. She would’ve loved to have been up there manipulating the crowd with her body. A quick sigh and the realization that she was in a pretty good situation.

She reached behind her back for the lump, which was not hard to find. In fact, it seemed much larger than when she’d first met it. She was grabbing and quasi-stroking it over, what she thought felt like nylon. About the time she figured he was in a tracksuit, he let go of her hips and pulled the waistband on his pants open allowing her to reach in and get a fistful of hot, hard, fat, cock. With her hand tightly engaged, his hands went back to her hips.

No one was the wiser that Kelly was giving a behind-the-back hand job inside his tracksuit. Except of course for Patrick and Bob as she’d let go of their hands for the first time in forever. They were also enjoying the pussy flashing on the balcony. Some of the girls in the crowd were flashing beavers back at them vying for beads. Their tight little group moved slowly off of the sidewalk into the street so Bob and Patrick could see some cunts.

Kelly was still locked up with the guy behind her. The temperature had gone up for everyone in the immediate area. Kelly could see in their eyes that the guys packed in around them in the crowd were lusty, horny, and probably hard. Guys were lusting after every girl near them. Several caught sight of Kelly. They wanted to see her tits. Patrick and Bob lifted the beads and showed off her knockers. They traded some of her huge beads to get flashed by a couple of nearby pussies.

There were requests to see Kelly’s pussy. Bob and Patrick obliged, happily, by lifting her skirt and exposing her bald, tattooed, beaver. That was the first time Bob and Patrick noticed that Kelly had her thong pushed down to between her hips and her knees.

The first time they hiked her skirt, it caught her bit off guard. Kelly was focused on stroking a cock. After the first flash, she spread her feet, thong still cutting into her thighs. Bob and Patrick lifted her skirt and used their hands to grab her swelled outer lips and open her slit wide. Three different guys stepped up and rubbed her clit, dipped into her vagina, and then let the next guy take a turn.

Kelly was someplace else. She would have been happy to let a line of a hundred guys finger fuck her. By then she had both hands inside the tracksuit jerking off the long fat, uncut cock of a stranger she still hadn’t laid eyes on. His hands were on her waist and he was gently, rhythmically moving up and down against her strokes. Kelly was loving it!

Bob and Patrick could tell that Kelly wasn’t going to move, so they stayed tight to her sides, blocking casual observers from seeing that she was jerking cock, and they continued to give tit and pussy shows to passersby. Kelly was in a trance, highly lubricated on Hurricanes, jerking a meaty sausage, having her body randomly exposed to passing strangers, random guys fingering her cunt, watching girls flash their goodies from both on the balcony, and just moving past her and her little group of men.

Kelly felt his sack tighten up next to his cock. When they had started playing, he had a large heavy sack that swayed between his legs. It had become smaller, tight with crinkly skin. Both her and his strokes became more intense. One of his hands pushed down his pants and he rubbed his bare cock against the small of her back. Kelly let go for a moment and tugged her skirt low on her hips. The guys’ continual hiking of her skirt had brought it nearly to her waist. Skirt out of the way, Kelly used her hands to hold his cock tight to her skin as he fucked the fake pussy she made between her back and hands.

The first shot that she felt was in the middle of her back. Much later she would discover that most of his cum had been shot into her pile of plastic beads. She felt a warm stream down the middle of her back. He quickly let go of her and pulled his tracksuit up. Just as quickly, Kelly turned to meet the supplier of both her orgasm and her cum-drenched back.

“I’m Kelly!”

“I’m DeMarius. You are fucking incredible!” Kelly stood tightly against him and slipped her hands into his tracksuit and continued to fondle his large and deflating cock. She pulled out a couple of drops of cum and licked them off her fingers. As she seemed lost in her own space, Bob and Patrick took up giving tours of Kelly’s ass to nearby horny guys.

Kelly made a split-second, insane decision. She popped her ass out as the guys had her skirt up, as in she bent over from the waist. Several guys went nuts and she immediately had fingers in her cunt. She tugged down DeMarius’s pants and sucked his cock into her mouth, pulling out any remaining cum drips. But mostly, it was just so she could feel his magnificent cock in her mouth. They both knew that was a high-risk move and less than a minute later she put it away and was going to stand up.

Just as Kelly was about to stand up she squealed as she felt the familiar feeling of a slick, shiny, cockhead being rubbed through her slit and aiming for her vagina. She heard Patrick say something. Kelly wasn’t thinking straight. She looked at Patrick and said, “It’s okay.” She had her hands braced on her knees.

Kelly could tell Bob and Patrick were concerned. Yeah, they didn’t want her to be arrested! Kelly felt a hard cock slip right into her soaked pussy. He humped like a speedy little jackrabbit and a minute later, pulled out and drooled his warm load onto her butt. Bob on one arm, Patrick on the other, DeMarius gently lifting her head, they stood Kelly upright.

It was like a feeding frenzy of sharks. A hundred pictures had been taken in seconds of the cock fucking her. At least one other guy had his cock in hand, ready for seconds. Bob and Patrick moved in quickly, pushed all the hands away, took Kelly by her hands, and moved down the street. DeMarius went along and covered her flanks, slapping hands away from her butt. Kelly thanked her bodyguards and asked, “Have you guys looked at enough pussy tonight?” Heads looked contemplative. That was a tough question to answer. Is there ever enough pussy, really?

Having had their fun, they all agreed they’d seen enough. “Wouldn’t you rather put your cocks inside my pussy? How far is the hotel?” She heard Patrick mutter something about another block as she was briskly pulled through the crowd by three men on a mission.

Very quickly they were in an elevator along with two other women in their twenties. They made a snide comment about Kelly having so many beads. The guys proudly lifted them all, exposing Kelly’s magnificent 36G knockers. “When you’ve got a rack like that, you get a lot of beads,” said Bob. Patrick asked to see their tits. The girls gave the group a disgusted look and got off at the next floor. “Fuck ‘em,” said Bob.

“Nope, not even with your dick,” said Patrick.

As soon as Patrick opened the hotel room door, Kelly grabbed DeMarius and drug him into the bathroom with her. Bob and Patrick went to the next room to piss. Kelly sat down on the toilet and let loose a torrential pee. She pulled DeMarius in front of her, tugged down his jogging suit bottoms with one hand as she hoisted his massive cock with the other. She sucked on his beast as she continued to pee.

When her bladder was finally empty, DeMarius was hard. She stood up and grabbed a washcloth and soap to clean up her slippery parts. After she was clean, DeMarius hoisted her onto the vanity, dropped between her knees, and began a tongue exploration of her lips and then her vagina. Kelly soon discovered that the Tulane student had a tongue nearly as long as his cock.

She orgasmed in less than a minute from his clit nibbling, then he really went to town on her vagina, literally fucking her with his tongue, mixed in with some licking of her inside walls. He actually was stroking her G-spot with the tip of his tongue. Kelly begged him to not stop and again she came all over his face. Kelly hopped off of the vanity, told DeMarius to “get naked,” and she joined Bob and Patrick who knew better. They were already naked and had stroked their cocks hard.

Kelly knelt before both of them, swallowed each cock, and helped them each attain full ramming strength. Everyone pulled the bedding back to just the sheets. Kelly laid on her back in the middle of the bed. Bob mounted her first and fucked her to orgasm missionary style. He quickly jumped off, wanting to hold his jizz for later. Patrick laid beside her and pulled her backside toward himself. He fucked her from behind with one of her feet raised into the air.

DeMarius and Bob had a good view of Kelly’s twat as Patrick fucked away with his banana dick. DeMarius reached up and played with a boob as Kelly used her free hand to frig herself to another orgasm. Kelly’s knees were shaky from so many orgasms on top of all the alcohol. After Patrick dismounted, Kelly rolled to her back and curled her finger at DeMarius directing him to mount her.

DeMarius had to have a seven-plus inch cock. Bob’s is a touch shorter than my six inches, and Patrick’s is a bit shorter than Bob’s. So, relatively, DeMarius looked like a huge slab next to the other guys, not to mention his was probably twice as fat around as any of us other guys. And it was black as coal, and it was uncut. Short version: DeMarius won the cock wars that night.

Kelly made him stroke his foreskin back and forth as she watched before she invited him to plunge his meat into her wet cunt. He buried it and Kelly came on his third stroke. DeMarius was young, personable, good-looking, strong, with a massive cock that had very recently pumped a couple of nuts’ worth of splooge all over Kelly.

Kelly was in for a long and physical fucking. That kid was able to go on forever. After he got her off a couple of more times, she asked him to switch it up. DeMarius rolled to his back, Kelly mounted him slowly and rode his cock cowgirl-style in slow-motion as he watched her fuck him. Kelly wiggled a finger at Patrick and then laid forward onto DeMarius’ chest. Patrick took up his position, rubbed some spit on the head of his cock, and then slowly cracked open her back door. Kelly did her best to relax her sphincter to let him enter easily.

Soon the three of them were in a slow and enjoyable rhythm. Kelly looked at Bob and said, “I still have an empty hole." Bob kneeled on the bed, held Kelly’s head in both of his hands, and started to fuck her face.

When Lisa and I stumbled into the room, the party had been going on for about half an hour. We soon joined the fun, having our own fuck on the next bed as we watched the writhing mass of bodies engage in carnal pleasures.

Lisa and I were both pretty worked up before we even got to the room. Seeing my wife smooshed in the middle of a three-cock attack took me right to the edge. As soon as Lisa started to moan a hard orgasm into the sheets, my balls let loose and I filled her pussy to overflowing. Lisa was riding out her orgasm and I kept humping her as she came. My cock was squishing out my cum on every stroke and Lisa had a cum trail dripping from her clit onto the bed.

Lisa finally came down from the clouds. She reached around and tapped me on the hip. That was my signal to stop fucking her. I pulled out my cock and crawled off the bed. Lisa slumped down flat on the bed. I went into the next room (mine) and cleaned the cum mess from my dick. I heard Kelly make some noise and I was soon joined by Patrick and Bob.

They were both hold holding their cocks to keep cum from dripping onto the floor. “Kelly said she was done and we had to finish up”. I went back to Lisa and Bob’s room to see what Kelly was up to.

DeMarius was hovering over Lisa, who had rolled to her back, ready for a missionary-style fuck. I caught the tail end of Kelly saying something to the effect that she was going to love feeling the monster inside of her. Kelly was gripping DeMarius’s cock and aiming it at Lisa’s vagina.

It was the first decent view I got of him. Shit! His cock was huge. Long, fat, black, uncut… I felt like we weren’t even from the same species. Kelly spit into her hand and helped lubricate Lisa’s hole. I watched DeMarius slowly stretch Lisa’s pussy to what looked like its limits. He pulled it back out slowly and slightly built up some speed.

Lisa came in fewer than ten strokes. She was making incoherent noises. Within a couple of minutes, DeMarius was slamming down onto her like she was a ragdoll. Bob and Patrick were standing in the doorway also watching. We all got a look from DeMarius that told us he was probably having some trouble with an audience.

Bob and Patrick stepped out. I turned to leave and Kelly grabbed me and said “I need an arm.” I slowed and watched her waddle like a bow-legged cowboy just in from the range. I snickered. As we reached our room she whispered to me, “I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to walk normally again.”

We all sat on the beds. It was kind of hard to do much of anything. All we could hear from the next room was Lisa panting, huffing, and moaning. It was pretty much impossible to tell what was orgasm and what wasn’t. It all sounded the same. We all perked up when we heard DeMarius roar, “I’m gonna fucking cum on you!”

We all ran to the doorway to watch. DeMarius pulled his monster out of her twat. He knelt above her. He didn’t really stroke his cock, he just aimed it at her face. It erupted with two gushes of cum. One nailed Lisa from her chin to her tits. The next one landed on her tummy.

DeMarius dropped to his haunches and laughed as he saw the audience. Kelly scurried over to him and sucked his cockhead into her mouth. She cleaned his cock spic and span. DeMarius found his clothes, got dressed, thanked everyone for the “party”, kissed the girls on their cheeks, and left.

Patrick blurted “Who wants to head back to Bourbon Street?” He laughed. We all laughed. We were wiped out. Bob joined his wife in bed. I think she was passed out by the time he got there. Kelly and I crashed in one bed, Patrick in the other.

We had a fairly early flight and needed to leave the hotel by seven-thirty in the morning. Our weird weekend was over. Our girls had gone wild and still laugh about it to this day.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments