Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Club And Nude Beach Fucking With Kelly

"Kelly fucks and goes naked on the nude beach, in the strip club, convenience store and more."

10
2 Comments 2
18.2k Views 18.2k
8.0k words 8.0k words

It was late winter of 1989. Kelly and I were on vacation in Florida. We'd married after she graduated from college, and our vacations since then were pretty much just a long weekend here and there or some camping trips. This was our first “fly away” destination.

A year ago, a close friend of Kelly’s at work had shared their experience visiting the famous nude beach in South Florida. Since then, Kelly was on a mission. She had been visiting the tanning beds for about six months and had an amazing bronze all-over tan. She had also been going to the Y for almost a year. She'd had that hard fifteen pounds to lose but had met her goal. Her body had a more womanly shape than when she was a young teenager. Being back to the same weight as high school left her looking smoking hot.

Kelly got back her 32F boobs. Before the weight loss, she was up to a 34F. Kelly doesn’t have much of a torso, she’s all leg. Her legs were now so toned, in heels, they were to die for. She still has her bubble butt but now you can bounce a quarter off it if you want.

The big change was her hair. Kelly finally cut her ultra-long hair. It was almost to her ankles when she had it cut. Kelly got caught up in the style of the day. She dyed her hair blond and it was huge, blown all the way up and out with a can or two of hairspray. If anyone is keeping track, Kelly and I are both twenty-nine years old now.

It was unseasonably cool when we arrived. We had rented a condo for the week, so the weather didn’t bother me too much. We had spent most of the past two days naked and fucking on pretty much every piece of furniture in the place. Kelly was horny as hell. It’s as though just the thought of Florida had her dripping.

Today the weather snapped and it was back to normal heat and sunshine. We arrived at the beach early in the afternoon. It was active, but not packed by any means. We set up our stuff and took a quick stroll. Kelly left her bikini on as we walked. I think she wanted to be double sure we were in the right place. It was a tiny yellow one with small triangles over her boobs. The bottom was a thong with a small “loincloth” hanging over her ass. After we saw a couple of dozen nude folks Kelly removed her top.

Considering the heat, I would have expected her nipples to be melted down, nearly flat. They were not. They were jutting straight out and looked like red peanut M&M’s. Kelly was turned on. When we got back to our towels I pulled off my trunks and laid down. Kelly looked around and saw a guy and girl forty feet away or so. The girl was on her tummy. The guy was watching Kelly. She looked right at him and seductively lowered her bottoms. Kelly was shaved bare, and she could tell the guy was trying to make out what she had on her mound. Kelly sat down and we slathered each up with lotion. I made that sure Kelly’s nipples, labia, and ass crack was completely protected.

Two months ago, I'd bought Kelly for Christmas the tattoo that she had been wanting. She asked me to just drop her off at the parlor and pick her up when she was ready. She had scoped out several places in the area and chosen this one. She had an appointment on a quiet Wednesday night between Christmas and New Year’s. The artist greeted her and took her to a private room. Kelly had worn a sweater, short skirt, and knee-high “Eskimo” boots.

She sat down to remove her boots. The artist offered to help. Kelly’s knee went up as he tugged and he caught his first glimpse of her twat. He complimented her feet. Kelly has very cute feet and had painted her toes. Kelly decided, “What the hell?”, turned her ass to him, and pulled down her skirt. She got up in the chair and put her legs in the stirrups. She was naked from the waist down. The artist seemed surprised but stayed cool and started his work. Kelly was getting a red rose on her mound. The rose was in full bloom with a fairly short stem. The whole design was about three inches around. If she wanted to grow out her pubes it could be hidden.

There was only one other guy working and he was watching the desk. They mentioned that Kelly was the only appointment of the day and they had only three or four folks all day that walked in to browse.

The artist had been working for probably fifteen minutes and Kelly moaned. He stopped and asked if the pain was too much? Kelly said, “No, not at all.” She explained the vibrating of the needle and his wiping motion, combined with where his hand was sitting, had her close to an orgasm. “Put your fingers in me. Please. Do it now. Please!”

He tugged off his gloves and shoved two fingers into her twat and started pumping them in and out. It only took a couple of minutes for Kelly to cum. She tried to be quiet, but it felt so, so good to cum. Her “Please don’t stop!” was probably also too loud. She really didn’t want to rat out the artist. Kelly wrestled her sweater over her head and was tugging on her nipples as she helped herself cum again. The artist was really slamming his hand into her.

Her attempt at silence didn’t work. The other guy walked into the room, came over and leered at her naked body. He was very much the Bad Boy-looking type. “Whip it out” she ordered him. He pulled out a flaccid, yet long cock. It had FUCK ME tattooed down the top of his cock from the base to the head. Kelly pulled his cock to her mouth. She sucked him like his cock was her last meal on earth.

Kelly came again. The guy in her mouth didn’t last long after that. He filled her mouth with a load of warm salty cum. Kelly opened her mouth to him to show off his deposit. She swallowed it down and pulled his still hard dick back into her mouth. She sucked him until his shaft was dry and his cock went limp. He tucked it into his jeans and told the artist that he had locked the front door and was taking off.

Kelly thanked the artist for getting her off. He resumed his work. The artist was working on the stem of the rose which was very close to the top of her slit. He had the heel of his hand resting on her clit. The vibrating of the pen made Kelly cum again. The guy knew exactly what he was doing. He could clearly see the lubrication dripping from Kelly onto the chair. He announced he was finished.

Kelly said, “No you’re not.” He looked at her, puzzled. “Fuck me.” He stepped back and stripped naked. His cock was hard and pointing to the sky. He walked up to the chair and slid his head up and down her slit, back and forth across her clit. Kelly was moaning. He pulled it down and popped it right into her vagina.

Kelly said, “I have to get one of these chairs!” She couldn’t believe how perfect it was for fucking.

This guy was a pro. He changed positions every five or ten minutes. He fucked her in every position imaginable in, on and around the chair. Then he pulled her up and went to a couch out in the front lobby area. Kelly loved it! The lights were off out there, but between the street lights and backroom lights, anyone walking by on the sidewalk could still look in and clearly see them fucking.

He had fucked her in a few positions on the couch. Kelly was in a reverse-cowgirl, looking at the front of the store. A guy walked past. He stopped, turned around, came back to the front window, stuck his nose against the glass and saw a naked Kelly. Her tits jutted out and jiggled as she was bouncing up and down on the artist. The voyeur gave her a thumbs-up sign and watched her fuck. Kelly loved to be watched and came with a screaming orgasm. It was pretty clear the guy heard her cum. He watched for another few minutes and then moved on.

Kelly was moved to a new position. She glanced at the clock on the wall and realized he had been fucking her for over an hour and through more orgasms than she could count. Kelly was on her back on the couch and his ass was bouncing up and down, nailing her cunt to the couch. He pulled out and crawled up on her chest. He stroked his cock, which was aimed at her face. His orgasm hit and he blew stream after stream of cum hitting her in the hair, across her face, down her chin and onto the cleavage between her boobs. She was cum-drenched in every sense of the phrase.

Kelly called and asked me to pick her up. They went back to the room where they had left their clothes. Just before Kelly grabbed her clothes he asked if he could take a couple of pictures. Kelly said “Sure.” He took close-ups of her tattoo, her cunt, her face full of cum and several full-body sexy posed shots. He offered her a towel to wipe up. Kelly declined and left his cum where it had landed.

I could see the cum on her face. She relayed the whole experience. Her beaver was too sore to fuck, but I got a hell of a blowjob once we got home…

We were naked on the beach. Kelly had the soles of her feet touching, her knees down flat on the towel and her cunt was spread wide open. Probably fifty people had strolled by. Some glanced, some looked, a handful stopped and stared. One young guy was fixated and started to get hard. His girlfriend grabbed his cock and drug him away. Kelly's vagina was constantly leaking lubrication. A trail went down her ass to the growing wet spot on the blanket.

Then this guy who looked to be fifty – sixty-something, who was brown as leather, stopped. He said “Your tattoo is beautiful. Could I take a closer look?” Kelly nodded. He stepped onto her towel and sunk to his knees. Kelly had unconsciously moved her legs wider apart to accommodate him. He was just a foot away from her pussy. His cock was uncut and very long. He should have painted elephant ears on his chest to go with his trunk. He started chatting her up about her tattoo. As they discussed the tattoo, Kelly could feel much more wetness leaking from her vagina and had a small river running down her ass crack.

His cock was getting hard, rising up and aiming straight at her hole. He grabbed his cock and slid the sheath off of the head (which was surprisingly bright pink). He stopped and said, “How rude. Do you mind if I continue?” Kelly nodded again and smiled. He started jacking off. Kelly slid her hands down and stretched her slit open even further. He was jacking faster. Kelly started to flick her clit.

I realized I was hard as a rock and my cock was aiming at the sky. I rolled over onto my side. I noticed two older, very tanned guys had walked up to the other side of Kelly. Both were stroking their cocks furiously. One of them stepped up and dribbled his load onto her right boob. The next guy dropped to his knees and launched a small load onto the same boob.

The guy between her knees was there. He unloaded a torrent of cum from her belly button to her cunt and onto her towel. Once he finished, Kelly pulled herself up and kissed him on the lips. He thanked her for the experience and headed off.

A couple had been watching the action from their towel twenty feet away or so. They walked over and said “Hello. That was fun to watch.” The female looked to be maybe forty and built, tan, a sexy figure and huge bolt-on knockers with gigantic areolae; they had to be four inches across, with tiny, hardly visible, nipples in the center. She kneeled down next to me and tugged my cock. I rolled onto my back, she swung a leg over me, grabbed the base of my cock and lowered herself onto me. She was incredibly talented. She was working me with vagina muscles in what was a new experience for me.

The guy looked at Kelly and said: “Would you like a partner?” I think Kelly felt like she was having a fever dream. She just nodded, yet again. He laid down on her and fucked her in the Missionary position. Kelly got into it and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. Soon another pair of old guys joined us. One kneeled next to me and the lady pulled his cock to her mouth. The other guy kneeled by Kelly’s head. Soon he shot his small load onto her face. The guy by me pulled out and shot a nice load on her fake tits.

I looked over at the guy fucking Kelly. He was also probably sixty-something. But he was fucking her for all he was worth. Kelly had an orgasm. He fucked real fast for a minute, then pulled out and shot his load on her tummy. I told his partner that I was going to cum. She hopped off and sucked my cock. I blew a huge load into her mouth. She did a catch and release, turned and spit my load into the sand.

We all chatted for a few minutes. They were locals and tried to talk us into visiting again tomorrow. Kelly committed us for a return visit. They went and packed up and left. We stayed for maybe another half-hour. A handful of men and women gawked at Kelly as they walked by and saw all of the cum on her. I think I had a few looks from the ladies checking out my dick. We packed up and headed out. Kelly was again wearing dried cum as a badge of honor. She had on her bikini top and a pair of short shorts.

We had rented a convertible. On the drive back to the condo she had pulled out her tits to flash two cars full of young guys. We cleaned up and headed out for the night.

Kelly was wearing a short print dress. It buttoned from the top to the bottom and she had it unbuttoned down to her nipples. The dress was all she was wearing. The restaurant we went to was packed so we ate at the bar. The bartender was loving the cleavage and she had unbuttoned the dress to her navel. She had it pulled open wide enough to show some areola. The bartender was smiling appreciatively at her.

We were at the end of the bar, Kelly at the corner. She tugged up the bottom of her dress. She would swing her knees back and forth flashing a couple of guys next to her but in a very not-on-purpose-at-all kind of a way. I watched the guys elbow bump each other catching her tits and her beaver flashes. They left and she flashed another guy who hoped his wife wouldn’t catch him looking. Dinner and drinks were great. The bartender slipped her another glass of wine, “on the house”. Kelly tipped him by discreetly slipping her dress open showing him a full boob and hard nipple. He gave her a “Cheers!” with his glass of water.

When we left Kelly was horny as hell. We drove past an adult store. Kelly said, “Turn around! I want to go to that store!”

Kelly unbuttoned several buttons up from the bottom of her dress. There were only three buttons now around her waist holding it together. Kelly was immediately disappointed that there were no private movie booths or glory holes. She spent plenty of time squatting and flashing customers. Most would look away, embarrassed they had been noticed. One guy didn’t turn away and gave her a broad smile as she squatted a few feet away from him. She tugged her dress to her waist and spread her knees wide. Her cunt was on full display. She also pulled open the top and let her tits out. She could see the guy was pitching a tent. She stood up, walked up to him and rubbed his cock over his slacks.

He put his hands on her tits and played with her nipples. He whispered, “There’s a restroom down that hall.” She slipped her dress back over her boobs and slipped discreetly into the restroom. A couple of minutes later he joined her. She had removed her dress and hung it on the back of the door. He pulled out his cock and Kelly sucked him.

She leaned over the sink and said, “Fuck me quickly.”

He slid in, fucked hard for five minutes and shot his load inside her. He packaged up his dick and left immediately. Kelly sat down, drained her pussy and went pee. She put the dress back on and came out to find me.

“Where did you disappear, you horny little devil?” I asked.

“That guy cashing out scratched my itch,” she said.

I showed her a vibrator I had picked out for her. She cooed over the look and feel. I cashed out. Kelly noticed a guy staring at her. She pulled up her dress and flashed her tattooed pussy at him.

The strip club was just a few minutes down the road. We used valet parking. Kelly ensured that the young man who opened her door got an eyeful of pussy as she exited the car. Some cash ensured were seated up right at the stage. Now, I’ll just say this once: If you really want to have fun at a strip club, take a fun woman with you. You will have ten times the fun and attention from the girls if you’re with a woman.

Kelly was the one passing out the singles as girls danced on stage. This place was fully nude and Kelly was always getting a face full of beautifully shaved and wonderfully perfumed pussies. She would study it, smile approvingly, and then slide a bill into the garter. One girl knelt in front of her, grabbed her head on both sides and pulled her into her groin and then shook Kelly’s head side to side. Kelly stuck out her tongue. The girl stopped shaking her and pulled her tight to her slit. Between the girl’s legs and Kelly’s hair, no one could see that Kelly was flat-tongue licking the strippers clit.

This girl quickly became Kelly’s favorite of the night. Kelly has great taste - this girl was smoking hot! She was a petite brunette with perfect natural B cups, a cute face, and a drop-dead gorgeous little butt. Plus, she was just plain fun. Way too many strippers have an attitude. Not her (she goes by Brandi).

Brandi was working her way around the room. She was wearing a long, see-through robe and the tiniest of G-strings. She stopped at Kelly’s chair. Kelly turned to her side. Brandi sat on Kelly’s thigh and ground herself into Kelly’s leg while pulling Kelly’s face to her chest. Kelly sucked in the nipple staring at her. Brandi moved her to her other nipple. Kelly’s spread her knees apart and the bottom of her dress fell open. Brandi saw her shaved snatch. She reached a hand down and pulled a finger up through her slit. Brandi asked Kelly her name, what brought us in, had we been to the club before, etc. She ran her finger through Kelly’s slit one more time and then leaned into Kelly’s ear. “We’ll have some fun later…”

Brandi moved on and our focus was drawn back to the dancer on stage. Some people to Kelly’s right side left and a group of three guys sat down. They were about our age. Kelly struck up a conversation with the guy next to her. They were also from the Midwest and in town for a conference. I could tell as time went on that Kelly was shamelessly flirting with him. They were comparing notes on each of the dancers. He shifted to sitting sideways in his chair facing Kelly. His left arm was on the back of her chair. It helped block the fact that his right hand was on her knee and moving north.

Kelly’s left leg pushed against mine. She was spreading her legs open. I gave her room and could tell when he had penetrated her. She got quiet and the conversation stopped. It was just a couple of minutes later when Kelly reached over and death-gripped my arm and shoulder. She held me tight as she orgasmed. After she came she leaned into his ear and was whispering.

He moved back to face the stage and moved his chair right up next to Kelly’s. Kelly used her right hand to fish out his cock. She was slowly jacking him. The girl that came to the stage was the best one of the night. She was a gorgeous, dark-skinned black girl with long legs and a shaved snatch. She was amazing on the pole. She would climb to the top, put both ankles behind her head and spin around coming down the pole while slapping her pussy, which was spread wide open showing a deep pink gash contrasting with her black skin.

Everyone’s eyes were glued to her. She just oozed sex appeal. Kelly started jacking her guy much faster. Every cock in the joint had to be hard watching the stripper, only this guy was also getting his dick wanked. I saw him lean down and say something to Kelly. Her other hand went to his crotch also. Kelly jacked him into her hand and then nonchalantly, while everyone watched the black girl, walked to the restroom to wash her hands. I saw him zip up. He tipped his beer to me and said: “You are one lucky son of a bitch!”

Kelly returned and sat down. She pulled up her skirt so she wasn’t sitting on it. Her pussy had a flow of lube running. She didn’t want a wet spot on her dress. Instead, she dripped onto the upholstered chair.

Brandi was on the stage for her second show. She didn’t pay Kelly much attention until the third dance. She was fully nude. She worked her way around the stage, mostly squatting and giving guys a pussy flash to get tips tucked into her garter. She finally got to Kelly and again pulled her head into her cunt. Again, Brandi’s legs and Kelly’s hair hid what was actually happening, but guys around the stage used their imagination to fill in the gap.

nurbanuu33
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nurbanuu33

They were also cheering their support of Kelly, who was not in the business of stage antics. She was eating Brandi’s cunt and judging by the amount of wetness she found, Brandi was greatly enjoying the attention. Brandi released Kelly then danced over, squatted, and spread her knees for me. I got a long look and it was clear her cunt was on fire. Her slit was wide open, much brighter red and her lips were engorged. Brandi smiled and winked at me and finished her set. Unlike her first set where Brandi worked her way slowly around the floor, this time when she emerged from backstage she came over directly to Kelly.

Brandi was wearing a shorter, nearly see-through robe and nothing else. She leaned down and whispered in Kelly’s ear, and took her by the hand. Kelly quickly said to me, “Something about VIP?” Brandi led Kelly to a corner of the room and up some steps. There were private booths at a mezzanine level along one side of the room. They entered the booth from the back. If you stood right up to the front, you could look out and see the stage and customers below. Sitting down on the padded bench you could not be seen from below.

The next song began and Brandi started her dance. She removed her robe and started rubbing her body over Kelly’s. She unbuttoned those few buttons and opened Kelly’s dress and pulled it off her shoulders. Brandi rubbed her back across Kelly’s chest, then slid her head up and nuzzled Kelly’s neck and kissed her neck and earlobes. Kelly's twat was running like a faucet. Kelly was feeling up Brandi’s boobs and tweaking her nipples. Brandi slid down and rubbed her tiny ass up and down Kelly’s slit. Brandi turned around and stood on the bench with one foot on either side of Kelly. Kelly leaned forward and started licking her clit. Brandi leaned into her and had her own face against the wall above.

Brandi didn’t pull back this time. She stayed on Kelly’s face until she orgasmed. After Brandi came she sat down on Kelly’s lap and licked her juices from Kelly’s face before going in for a deep kiss. When the song ended, Brandi said with a giggle, “I think I owe you another song. Thank you so much for getting me off!”

As the next song began Brandi leaned down and sucked on Kelly’s tits. She slid her legs over one of Kelly’s and rubbed her wet slit back and forth along Kelly’s thigh. She reached down and slid two fingers into Kelly’s twat. Kelly was on another planet, Planet Ecstasy. Brandi kept her fingers moving in and out and slipped to the floor and started sucking on Kelly’s clit. Kelly came with a loud moan. Thankfully, the music was blaring. Brandi finished out the song by rubbing her nude body all over Kelly’s nude body. Brandi pulled on her robe. Kelly pulled on her dress and buttoned one button at her waist. Brandi took her hand and walked her back to her seat. As Kelly walked her dress blew open slightly. Anyone watching caught a glimpse of Kelly’s pussy tattoo.

I settled up payment with Brandi. Kelly looked flushed and had clearly cum. “How was it?” I asked. Kelly just smiled. Brandi pulled up a chair behind us and her and Kelly chatted away, mostly talking about sexy clothes and shoes and where to buy them. Brandi got back to work after a half-hour or so.

We enjoyed the rest of our evening watching the dancers, slipping them tips, getting some floor dances at our chairs, and drinking our watered-down drinks. The guys next to Kelly were pretty lit and they left. Another couple sat down. The woman next to Kelly was really young, probably barely legal. Her boyfriend looked to be thirtyish. It was getting late, after 1 a.m.

Brandi came out for her final stage show. Kelly was drunk by then. She undid the single button and opened her dress showing her boobs and pussy. The girl next to her looked over, saw Kelly’s nakedness and her eyes bugged out. But she lingered, staring at her shaved and tattooed twat for longer than she probably realized. She got her boyfriend’s attention and he leaned around his girl to ogle Kelly, nearly drooling.

It looked like Brandi was going to, again, save Kelly for last. Brandi got to the girl next door and did her same girl move and pulled her head into her snatch. The girl was freaking out and trying to pull back. The guys around the stage were all laughing. A couple of guys sitting at the stage had been there as long as we had. They were waiting patiently for the Brandi & Kelly Show. They were not disappointed. Kelly ate her for all she was worth. I saw Brandi’s eyes roll and her knees wobble. She was doing her best to hide an orgasm. Brandi finally stood and danced to the back of the stage to sit on a chair for a moment.

The girl next to Kelly was stunned. “Did you really eat her?”

“Hell yeah! Did you see her cum?” bragged a drunk Kelly.

“I can’t believe you did that!”

Kelly leaned in and French-kissed the girl hard on the lips. The girl melted into her arms. Kelly placed the girl’s hand onto her pussy. The girl wasn’t sure what to do but rubbed her fingers all over her slit. Kelly pulled her hand up and she rubbed Kelly’s boobs. Kelly broke the kiss. The girl sat back in a daze.

A couple of minutes later the girl leaned over and said “My boyfriend wants to know if you would come home with us tonight? He’s always trying to talk me into a 3-way and he really wants to watch me to fuck you.”

Kelly said, “I have to ask my husband.” That alone flipped out the girl. Apparently, I had been invisible? Drunk Kelly said, “He says we have other plans for later, but thanks!”

Just then Brandi appeared. She took Kelly’s hand. Kelly stood up with her dress wide open as Brandi said, “Grab him too.”

Kelly reached for me and said, “Follow us.” I think toward the back of the room perhaps the guys just assumed Kelly was also a dancer and didn’t find it odd seeing a nude woman walking past them. But her huge boobs caught their attention.

We got up to a private booth. Brandi started rubbing her naked body all over me. My cock was hard as a rock. Brandi pulled down my shorts. She rubbed her ass against my cock. She slid my cock through her ass crack. She turned around and kissed the head of my dick. Then she stood and pulled up Kelly and moved Kelly into position over me. Brandi grabbed my cock and pushed Kelly down on me. Once Kelly and I started to fuck Brandi was sucking on Kelly’s boobs and using her hand to rub my balls. Then Brandi dropped down and started sucking Kelly’s clit. She wrapped her thumb and index finger tightly around the base of my cock sliding them up and down on me as my cock moved in and out of Kelly.

Kelly came hard and blasted Brandi ‘s face with her cum. I came next and filled Kelly’s cunt to overflowing. Brandi stood up and Kelly licked her cum off Brandi’s face. Kelly let my load land on my nuts. Kelly pulled on her dress and again fastened just one button. We heard them announce the last call, so Brandi and Kelly hugged and kissed goodbye. Brandi confessed to Kelly that tonight was the first time she'd ever had an orgasm at work. Brandi hugged me too and I grabbed her tight little ass with both hands. She let me spread her cheeks and rub a finger on her butthole.

While we waited for the valet to fetch our car several guys stopped to stare at Kelly. Kelly flashed them if they seemed cool.

The valet opened her car door. Kelly dropped her ass to the seat, pulled up her dress and spread her legs as she moved around in the seat. The valet said, “Thank you!”

Kelly said, “You can feel it if you want?”

“Oh shit, I would love to, but I would get fired so fast it wouldn’t be funny.”

“Okay. Your loss.”

“Trust me, I know!”

I flipped the switch to open the convertible top. Kelly opened her dress and pulled it off her shoulders. I drove very slowly through the parking lot. We passed a group of four guys heading for their car.

One guy noticed Kelly. “Holy shit! Holy shit! Are you fucking serious?” I stopped the car. He had his hands all over Kelly's tits and then down to her twat.

His friends were yelling at him to come along. “You saw all the naked women you need to for tonight!” one hollered.

He was finger banging her. They were both drunk. He said “Holy shit. Can I fuck you?”

Kelly said "sure." I told him to meet us at the back of the lot. I drove slowly ahead. He followed us with his buddies still yelling at him. I parked. Kelly opened her door, turned in her seat and dropped her feet to the asphalt. The guy caught up with us. He pulled down his shorts and leaned in to fuck Kelly. Once he was inside she hiked her legs straight up in the air. He was banging away.

His buddies pulled up and one got out to collect him. He walked up and saw the show and said: “Holy shit you’re fucking her?” The first guy blew his nut. His buddy looked at me. I said “Sure, but hurry up.” He pulled out his cock and stroked it to half hard and wrestled it into Kelly. He came in no time. His buddy had stayed to watch. They both jumped into their car and sped off. Kelly got out of the car and squatted to drop their loads on the pavement.

She hopped back in the car and said: “That was fun!”

We needed to buy gas. Kelly and I both needed some water and munchies. As I gassed up the car, Kelly went into the convenience store with her dress wide open showing her tits and slit. She brought an armful of stuff to the counter. The Hispanic cashier nearly bugged his eyes out. He rang up her purchase and then finally gained his senses and said, “Can I get a hug?”

“Hell yeah!”

He motioned her to come around the counter. She gave him a big hug. He grabbed her ass and was fondling it like a dough ball. Kelly turned around, which left his hands on her tits. She reached behind herself and stroked his cock through his trousers. It felt pretty tiny. Kelly spun back around, hugged him again, gave him a peck on the cheek, then grabbed her bag and headed out to the car.

It was nearly three a.m. when we got back to the condo. Kelly fell into bed and passed out, but I was horny as hell. Kelly was sleeping on her stomach, so I stood at the side of the bed and jacked off. I squirted my load across her back.

It was past noon when we finally woke up. We talked through the amazing night we had. It was almost like we had to talk it out to make sure it was real and not some crazy dream. I was on my back. Kelly climbed on my cock and sat there as we talked. Once she started taunting me with the amazing cunts I had seen the night before and repeating graphic details of what we saw and things that the dancers had done which turned us on; we didn’t even talk about Brandi. She would be something to make us horny for years to come. I launched my load into Kelly. She just stayed where she was.

Next, we talked about plans for the day. Kelly was intrigued by the couple we fucked on the beach. They had invited us to return today. We decided to go back.

We found our same area as yesterday and we found them there. We set up our towels next to them. We stripped down. They both jumped at the chance to rub in our lotion. As they were working us more “up” than “on”, they asked what we had done last evening. I started the story and Kelly took it from there. Both the other guy and I were rock hard. Kelly was on her stomach, and he was really working up her thighs, ass, and slit.

I was on my back. My cock was straight in the air, and his wife was rubbing my chest, thighs and nut sack. I noticed her tiny nipples had become erect.

The way Kelly was telling the stories we were all aroused as hell. The guy got on his knees between Kelly’s legs. She hiked her butt up off the towel. He lubed up his cock with sunscreen. He leaned over her and lined up his cock on her asshole. When Kelly felt where he was going she tried to relax her sphincter. He forced his cock into her. Kelly laid down flat and he laid flat on her back. They were fucking very slowly as he and Kelly continued talking. They fucked for a very long time. They had barely moved. He groaned and unloaded his cum in her ass. He rolled off to Kelly’s other side.

His wife had been sucking my cock. She was pretty worked up that her husband had cum in Kelly. She had been encouraging him quietly to “Fuck that little girl. Squirt your cum into that tight little girl.” She threw her leg over me, sat on my groin and reached behind herself to align my cock with her cunt. She slid her ass down my cock and started bouncing up and down on my dick.

Again, a voyeur approached and offered his cock. She swallowed him and he came quickly. She drooled his load into the sand. I was playing with her tits. Smaller than Kelly’s, probably DD, but they jutted straight out like grapefruits. It was the first time I ever played with implants. Can’t say that I’m a fan.

Kelly rolled onto her back to watch us fuck. Her knees were wide apart and she started to finger herself. An attractive middle-aged couple walked up. They had no tan lines. The woman had gorgeous natural C-cup boobs and huge nipples as big as her thumb. She was also shaved. She dropped to the sand and started to eat Kelly. The guy walked around to Kelly’s head. He spread his legs and stood over her. Kelly was looking up watching his huge ball sack bounce around as he jacked his cock. He had a nice-looking cock. He eventually blew his load onto Kelly’s chest. The lady slid three fingers into Kelly’s twat and jacked her off. Kelly came loudly.

Two women in their thirties walked up. “We’ve been watching you from over there and can’t take much more.” One of them just sat on my face. She had a full bush, huge lips and the biggest clit I’d ever seen. It looked like a tiny uncut cock. It was a little weird but I sucked it into my mouth. She came in a moment and I kept going. The other lady dropped to her knees and started sucking the guy who had just cum onto Kelly. The lady fucking me climbed off and crawled over to her husband to watch the action. The big clit lady climbed off my face and laid down next to me. Her face was actually quite pretty. I fucked her hard on the sand. She came again. She was doing a lot of dirty talking to me and carrying on about how great my big hot cock felt inside of her. It helped me cum. I pulled out and launched a huge load from her cunt up to her hair. I flopped back onto my towel. I worked up a sweat nailing her ass what with all the heat and humidity.

The dude getting sucked couldn’t get it up again. That gal came over and started sucking my cock. Her friend got up and helped by sucking my nuts and rubbing a finger on my asshole. Between the both of them, they finally got me hard again. The one I hadn’t fucked yet got on all fours and I fucked her doggy style. I made her cum twice. This gal cussed like a sailor as she came. She and her friend were happy as hell. They thanked us profusely for the show and the fucking and then took off. We still had two couples hanging with us, the folks who had invited us back and the good-looking middle-aged couple.

I climbed on top of Kelly and we fucked like pros. I was hard but it would take time to be able to pop again. Kelly loved being fucked by my cock and just kept cumming and cumming. Both couples were encouraging us on. The ladies were rubbing my ass and nuts. The guys were rubbing their cocks. They started wanking as fast as they could go. Both guys shot small loads. One hit Kelly’s hip. One landed on my back. The ladies started to jack off and they both came as they listened to Kelly get off.

I rolled over and Kelly was in reverse cowgirl. Two young guys were standing twenty feet away. They had been watching us fuck and now we're watching Kelly’s tits bouncing around. They looked too shy to approach.

Kelly called out to them “Hey! Come here. I want to show you something,” as she grabbed onto her flying boobs.

They walked over. “I want to show you how I suck cock.” She blew one while she jacked the other. Then she sucked the guy she had been jacking. She swallowed both of their loads within five minutes of them walking over. Watching her suck those teenagers did it for me and I blew a second load into her pussy.

We were both half-sunburned, maybe still a little hungover and just plain worn out when we got back to the condo. We fell on the bed and crashed. We woke up around nine p.m., showered and were starving.

I was naked, clean and sitting on the couch. Kelly was finally done in the bathroom and came out to the living area. A couple minutes later the doorbell rang. It startled her and she jumped. “Who would be ringing our bell at this hour?” she asked. I told her it was probably the pizza I ordered. I handed her some cash. Kelly was naked with her towel-wrapped hair on top of her head. She looked at me with a smirk and went to answer the door.

She opened it just enough to stick her head around to see who it was. It was a teenaged black guy. “I have your pizza.”

Kelly opened the door all the way and took the pizza from him. She walked it over to the breakfast bar, sat it down and grabbed the cash. She went back to the driver who had taken a step inside the condo, handed him the cash and said “This should cover it. Have a great night!”

Kelly grabbed the door to close it, but the dude was inside. She just stood there and let him fuck her in his mind. He glanced over and saw me on the couch. He said, “Thank you. You’re very pretty,” to Kelly and was on his way.

Kelly said to me “Do you think he’s going to whack-off?” We both laughed our asses off!

Kelly sat down on the couch and winced in pain. She brought up her legs and sat on her knees. I asked, “What’s up?”

“My butt hurts.”

“Sunburn?”

“No, that guy fucked me in the ass and his cock is as big as yours. And I wasn’t drunk and he shoved it in all the way at once and I wasn’t ready for that.

“Oh.” I didn’t know until then that he had fucked her butt and not her twat. “Why did you let him in your ass?”

“I wiggled my butt at him to let him know I wanted to fuck. I guess he thought it was a backdoor invitation? When I felt his cock pushing into my little butthole I did my best to relax. I figured it was my own fault for shaking my butt at him. Thank God he was lubed up pretty good because he went in all the way with one push.”

As we’re eating pizza, Kelly tells me he is 73-years old, or so he said. That blew my mind. No way did he look that old. Kelly said for sure that he was the oldest guy she’d ever fucked.

Kelly shared, “While he was fucking me he’s inviting me to join he and his wife for a vacation in Europe this summer. They went five years ago and loved all the nude beaches. They spent a week fucking on a bunch of different beaches. He said he would pay for everything, flight, hotel, food, drinks, everything. He even said he would take me shopping for sexy European clothes.”

“So, what’s the catch?”

“One, you’re not invited. He said his wife finds young men everywhere she goes and he doesn’t need to spend money to get her fucked. They both like young partners and he’s willing to pay. Two, I would need to ‘make myself available’ for his needs ‘throughout the trip’. Then he started telling me how beautiful I am and how popular my huge American tits would be on the continent and on and on. He got himself so worked up he grunted in my ear and dumped his load in my sore little butt. Then he rolled off and I finally got my ass to close up. I had his load in my butt until we got back here to the condo.”

I moved the pizza box to the end table. I was hard. Kelly climbed on me and I sucked on her tits as I fucked and she talked. “The only reason I do crazy stuff is that I know that you’ll always save my ass. You’ve never let me get into anything dangerous and I’ve never been hurt, or arrested! There is no fucking way in the world I’m going to another country with some horny old dude I don’t even know. He could die while he’s fucking me. I like it when you’re protecting me. And when you're fucking me too!”

I was a touching moment for us. Our crazy adventures only happen because they’re based on love. We kissed. I held her tight and ejaculated.

Our horny desires for Florida had been building for nearly a year. We had definitely acted on those desires. We kind of had it out of our system for the moment. We spent the last two days acting like tourists (albeit one with very sexy legs and a ton of cleavage). We still pillow talk about that vacation…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments