Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Meet A Partner While Camping With Kelly

"We meet a fellow camper and spend the weekend fucking."

31
8 Comments 8
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It was Memorial Day weekend of 1998. Kelly and I were thirty-eight and had recently bought a small motorhome. We were camping at a state park, which we preferred as the sites were more spacious and had more trees than what we’d found at private campgrounds.

Friday evening was absolutely beautiful. Kelly and I sat at our small campfire until after midnight just enjoying each other’s company and being outdoors. By the time we went to bed we were exhausted. Even so, we both slept naked, just to maintain the threat level! The sun rose way before we did.

Kelly was spooned loosely back against me. She woke up first and felt my tent peg poking her in the butt. She bent forward and wiggled a bit and by the time I came to, my cock was half-way inside of her. I woke up with a big stretch and that shoved me in all the way.

We quickly kicked off the bedding and had a nicely paced morning fuck. I had my hands on Kelly’s hips and was using my own hips to thrust my cock in and out of her very wet little twat. Our fuck lasted for close to ten minutes when Kelly reached a climax. No loud screams, just a muffled moan into her pillow.

I gave Kelly a chance to recover and then used some very strategic moving to hit the needed friction without shaking Kelly or the motorhome apart. I got myself there and just held deep and still inside her pussy as I filled it with a large load that I had been building for a week.

I had just slipped my dick out of her and rolled over when I heard a soft knock at the door. I hopped up and slid on a pair of elastic waist shorts. There was a guy at the door and he wasn’t a park ranger so I was quite confused.

He introduced himself as Paul, our next-camping-site neighbor. He was out for a walk and noticed our awning over the picnic table had nearly come down during the overnight rain. He was offering to help me get it back up as more rain was on the way.

I appreciated the offer and ten minutes later we had things back together and secure. Unfortunately, I had an awning full of water pour out and drench me during the process. It wasn’t freezing cold or anything but it was damn brisk for a morning wake-up!

Paul seemed like a genuinely nice and helpful guy and I asked if he would like to come in for a cup of coffee. He accepted. Kelly had been in the shower and I caught a glimpse of her bare ass as she ducked around a wall into the bedroom.

Paul had a seat at the dinette as I explained to the unseen Kelly what I’d been up to and introduced Paul. Quickly enough, Kelly emerged wearing a white T-shirt and, I found out later, a G-string. Kelly’s nipples were still hard from our fuck and clearly poking through the T-shirt. The shirt itself was thick enough that you could just barely make out a darker area around her nipples.

I had told Kelly about being drenched and it was catching up to me and I was ready to shiver. I left Kelly in charge of making coffee for our guest and I hopped in the shower.

A couple of things to know about Kelly. She is a wiggle butt and can barely sit still. She’s always moving around doing something. The other thing is that she loves to flirt.

Over the next ten minutes, while I showered, Kelly never sat down. She was back and forth in the kitchen/dining area getting things out of cabinets, reaching out and over to open/adjust window shades, turning on the radio and finding music.

The net of it all was this: Kelly had kept her nipples hard. She had exposed nearly her whole butt to Paul. He could see that her thong was basically swallowed by Kelly’s labia from the backside to about halfway through her slit. It covered her clit and not a whole lot else. The tiny piece of floss running through her crack was enough to cover maybe 10% of her butthole.

Paul would have had to have been blind to not have been checking out Kelly’s body as she gave him every opportunity to do just that. Did I mention how distracting Kelly’s 34F boobs could be as they swayed around inside her T-shirt? Looked like a sack of cats!

When I joined the two of them it sounded like they had become fast friends. Kelly eventually sat down on the couch opposite Paul and me at the dinette. She started out sitting cross-legged with her feet on the sofa. It wasn’t long before she was sideways on the sofa with one knee bent up showing her leg from her sexy toes up to her bent knee to her hip to nearly her waist before being covered by the T-shirt.

Not long after, one foot was on the floor, the other knee in the air with that foot on the couch. I could actually see where her thong got swallowed by her pussy lips. I give Paul credit; although he spent most of his time looking Kelly’s way, he stayed in the conversation.

We had been visiting for about an hour when Paul realized the time and decided he better get back to his camper, wife, and daughter. A light rain started just as he was leaving. Kelly gave him a quick hug and made clear he was invited back any time.

Soon the rain was one of those steady weekend-wrecking rains. We had just driven the motorhome and didn’t have another vehicle with us. It wasn’t reasonable to think about packing things up enough to drive to town, etc.

We puttered around, made lunch and took a quick nap all while I tried to tease Kelly about Paul. She wouldn’t have it and just tossed it right back at me: “You’d get off watching that, wouldn’t you? If you want me to, I gladly will. I liked how he was checking me out.” And on and on it went.

We both saw their truck pull out and drive away. I think I saw Kelly’s shoulders slump a little bit. It wasn’t five minutes later when we heard another knock on the door. It was Paul carrying a twelve-pack of beer and a bottle of wine. “I’m not sure what you drink, so I brought both flavors!”

Paul explained that camping was his idea and kind of a trial run for their family. His wife (homely) and sullen daughter (homelier) decided to go to the nearest mall and shop. They were clearly hating camping. Paul, however, seemed to enjoy his new friends!

Kelly hadn’t changed clothes since he left. I could see his eyes light up when he saw that. An hour later half of the beer and most of the wine was gone. Kelly decided that she was quite warm and frustrated that she couldn’t open the windows due to the rain.

So, she stood up and pulled the T-shirt over her head. She sat down for a millisecond and said out loud, “Oh, what the hell,” as she stood back up and pushed the thong to the floor. She sat back on the sofa with her feet on the sofa, spread apart, her knees in the air, fanning herself with her wide-open wet gash aimed right at Paul. He was sitting perhaps four feet away.

“Wow… I mean, wow… Damn! I mean wow…” Paul was starting to drool.

Kelly said, “It doesn’t seem fair that I’m the only one naked.” I stood up and tugged off my shorts. My cock was at half-mast but growing quickly. Paul pulled off his T-shirt and unbuckled his belt and then dropped his shorts and briefs.

Paul’s cock was rock hard. Both of us were about the same length. I know I’m a solid six inches. While my dick is very normal looking, Paul had a mushroom head on his. His head was probably half-again as large as mine.

Somewhere in the midst of our previous conversations, we had learned that Paul was fifty-four years old. It was his second marriage and her first. Their daughter was his only child.

Kelly motioned him toward her. Kelly thought to herself that Paul kept himself in decent shape for his age. Paul seemed to hesitate. Kelly looked at him and said, “I doubt if that cock can suck itself, so get it over here.”

Paul stepped in front of Kelly as she sat on the couch. She kept her feet up planted near her cheeks with her legs spread wide. She reached around and used both hands to pull Paul’s butt closer to her. Then she leaned forward and deep throated him on the first gulp and left her nose buried in his pubes for a very long time as her tongue worked its magic up, down and all around his cock.

Finally, she pulled back, gulped some air and went right back at it. Paul was moaning and muttering. What I was making out from his mutterings was that this was something he had never experienced before. Later it came out that, indeed, that was his first deep-throat experience.

From my viewpoint, I could see Paul was starting to have involuntary thrusts as Kelly was working over his cock. I could also see that Kelly’s slit was running with juice, she was so wet. Between Paul’s moaning and Kelly’s humming on his cock, I could tell they were both pretty damn happy.

Kelly kept doing the same thing, gulping air as she needed and spending her time with his fat cockhead lodged in her throat. Occasionally she would stick out her tongue and get in a couple of licks on his balls.

Paul was starting to hump her face. Kelly took the signal and started bobbing forward and back on his cock. Paul started to wrap his fingers in her hair. It got intense real fast. They were both moaning loudly as Paul fucked Kelly’s face. I heard Paul groan, “Oh shit, oh shit…” Kelly quit bobbing and shoved her nose against his pubic bone. Paul groaned a couple of more times as his ass had a couple of muscle spasms.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

He stumbled backward and plopped back down at the dinette. Kelly opened her mouth and lifted her tongue showing him the thick white goo he left in her mouth. He smiled, then she closed her mouth and gulped.

Then Paul started talking and, honestly, I think he way overshared but, hey, it was his life. He had never had a blowjob like that in his life. He had never been deep-throated. His first wife thought his fat-headed cock was “stupid looking” and didn’t want it in her mouth. His current wife had licked around it a couple of times even though she had made clear that she would not be giving anything as disgusting as one of those “blow things”.

I could tell Kelly was only listening with a half an ear. She had remained seated in the same position all along. Only now both hands had worked their way to her pussy. Her left hand was reaching around her thigh and two fingers were sliding up and down her slot. Her right hand had squeezed between her legs and her tummy and those fingers were stroking her clit.

Paul finally focused on what Kelly was doing and his conversation trailed off. Kelly’s eyes were closed and she was leaned against the back of the sofa. Her pace had picked up from just playing in her slit to full-on masturbating. My cock had been stiff as a bone ever since I had stripped. The pre-cum was running from me like a faucet.

Kelly was moaning away as her fingers attacked her vagina and clit. Her hand started to fly across her clit, faster and faster, nearly becoming a blur. Her feet lifted off the sofa and her toes curled tightly. Kelly pulled her fingers from her vagina and used that hand to spread her slit wider. Loudly she screamed, “OH FUUUUCK!” and sprayed her cum in a wide spray across her own legs, the carpet, the sofa, and some even made it onto Paul’s lap.

Kelly was huffing and gasping for air like a prize horse that had crossed the finish line. She lay on her back, knees high in the air. To anyone who could help her, she gasped, “Fuck me. Please.” I stepped up from the dinette, placed one knee on the couch, slid my cock balls-deep into her pussy in just one move. From that vantage point, I noticed Paul was vigorously stroking his cock under the table trying to revive it from his nut-draining blow-job.

There was no slow-going love-making when Kelly was that wound up. The only thing that could satisfy her was animalistic slamming of a hard dick into her cunt. It wasn’t possible to fuck her too hard. I was slamming my pelvis up and down on her as hard as I could. At some point, I noticed that the motorhome was bouncing pretty hard.

Sweat was running from my forehead and chest. I was dripping sweat onto Kelly's massive tits as they swayed wildly under me. I could feel sweat running down the small of my back, onto my ass and then to my balls. Until then I hadn’t realized how warm and humid it was inside there.

Kelly grabbed my back with both hands, lifted her head and screamed into my chest as she came. I didn’t slow down for a second. Seconds later she screamed again. She stared into my eyes. Hers were wide open and crazed. It’s the look she gets when she’s in a continuous orgasm. I’ve seen it enough times to know that even though she looks like she might die, she wouldn’t trade places for anything.

Kelly was letting out short screams of “Oh! Oh! Oh!” as I kept abusing her pussy. Finally, the heat really got to me and I realized I might pass out myself if I didn’t nut soon.

I noticed Paul had shifted and was now sitting on the edge of his seat. His knees were open and he was stroking his now hard cock. “Give that thing to Kelly,” I ordered. He stepped forward and Kelly grabbed his dick with one hand and stroked him as she wiggled her face between his legs. He got the message and spread his knees, squatting onto her face.

Kelly used her tongue to attack his nut sack and then started licking him through his crack back to his butthole. She worked her other arm between his legs and I could tell she was fingering his hole. I slowed down a little bit, both to catch my breath and to let Kelly play.

Very quickly Paul was moaning again. Well, not really moaning, it was more like non-stop swearing. Kelly was going wild down there. Her tongue was everywhere at once. Paul was going to a place he, in all of his fifty-four years, had never been.

My orgasm actually kind of surprised me. I thought I had it under control when all of a sudden, I was pumping Kelly’s twat full. It just came over me and there was no stopping it. I didn’t waste any time pulling out. As I stood, I looked at Paul and said, “Finish her up.”

He stepped back from Kelly's tongue bath, kneeled on the sofa and slid his fat head into her flame-throwing pussy. I took up his former position. Kelly sucked my cock clean and then went to town on my sweaty ball sack. The pace of things had slowed down a bit.

Paul was fucking at the pace of a middle-aged man going for his second round. Kelly pulled her head from my crotch just long enough to exclaim, “God your fat cock feels good!” I could see the smile of pride cross Paul’s face. He picked up the speed a little bit.

Kelly had slid her middle finger up my ass as she sucked my balls. She worked her way from my sack to my cock and sucked in my limp dick. I knew where this was going. Kelly loves a limp cock in her mouth as she feels it grow to full hardness. She was pushing her head up and down my shaft as she fingered my butt.

I could feel my dick start to stir. Kelly had to stop for a moment. She popped out my dick and groaned, “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” Paul had made her cum. She gave him a huge smile of approval and then went back to sucking my cock as Paul banged her pussy.

Several more minutes passed as we fucked. Paul spoke, “Where do you want me to cum?”

“Fill me up, baby! Fill me up!”

And with that, Paul jerked as he dropped his second load of cum into my wife. I was bone hard and I pulled out of Kelly’s mouth and jerked off my cock. It took a couple of minutes of pretty hard abuse before I was able to squirt a small load onto Kelly’s boobs.

Kelly grabbed my cock and sucked out the last few dribbles. Paul had sat down at the end of the sofa. I stepped back and sat down at the dinette. Kelly sat up and flipped forward with her face in Paul’s crotch as she sucked his cock clean.

I got up and grabbed three cold beers and passed them around. Paul held Kelly’s until she deemed his cock clean enough.

Paul broke the silence. “It’s too bad my family hates camping because I think it’s about the best thing I have ever done in my life.” We all had a good laugh. Paul couldn’t help himself when he asked us if this was how we normally go camping.

Kelly took the ball. She explained that we love life and sex is part of any good life. We’re not whores, but we like to screw. Sharing with other people is a big turn on for both of us. We don’t have a revolving door on our bedroom by any means. But having impromptu sex like that day was a shit ton of fun. It was the first time we had ever been with a fellow camper.

We could both tell that Paul’s mind had been blown as hard as his cock. He figured he should be heading back to his camper in anticipation of his family coming back. It was still raining when he opened the door. Kelly gave him a big naked hug goodbye. I shook his hand.

As he went down the steps Kelly said, “Hey, if they ditch you again you can bring your cock back over and play anytime!”

Well, as it turned out, they did ditch him again. He came over again on Sunday and asked if he could watch the Indy 500 with us. His wife and daughter found out there was some quilt show an hour away and had left to spend the day doing that. I found the race on our television.

Kelly went back to the bedroom and came out naked. She asked Paul if he’d like to join her. They went back to the bedroom and fucked for probably a half hour before she called me to join them. Paul was doing her doggy-style and she wanted to suck my cock. We ended up trading places and spit-roasting her (her all-time favorite position).

Over the next few hours Kelly came too many times to count as we fucked, sucked and ate her. Paul and I both came twice. We wore ourselves out and crashed asleep in a pile in the bed. When we woke up and started working on finding food we all stayed naked. Kelly would tug at our cocks and we would finger and suck her as we wanted.

It was mid-afternoon when the rain stopped. Paul and I started a campfire. We all sat and enjoyed it until Paul’s family came back. We departed as friends.

They left early the next morning. We pulled out close to three o’clock, but not before one final fuck of the weekend outside, mostly hidden by trees, with Kelly standing up leaning against the back of the motorhome as I humped her from behind.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments