Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Pizza Delivered With Kelly

"Luckily for the driver, our pizza showed up way too early."

17
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was March of 2005. Kelly and I were forty-five years old. Kelly and I had decided to go see The Blue Man Group in Chicago. The weather was surprisingly nice on that Saturday. We stayed in a beautiful suite at a hotel near the theater. And, loving Giordano’s pizza, had ordered delivery from them to eat for dinner before the show. Their stuffed pizza takes forever to bake and delivery must have been busy that day. They told us it would be close to two hours. We expected that though and had ordered early enough to get to our 8 o’clock show.

Kelly’s body was still incredible. Of course, she remained short at five-feet-two-inches. She was still dyeing her hair blonde and then wore it a bit shorter than she had. It was down just to her shoulders. Her boobs were simply massive at 36G and still with shockingly little sag. Kelly had kept up an exercise regimen and weighed barely more than she did in her thirties; most of the extra was in her boobs!

Kelly was still an eyeful and at our age, I was quite proud to see her constantly turn the heads of younger men. Waxing had become Kelly’s preferred method of depilation. She was waxed from her feet to her groin and over time her hair had become finer and the process had become a bit less painful. It was one of life’s finer things to be able to play in her smoothness.

Kelly’s pussy hadn’t changed over time. Her labia were still pronounced and her slit was always open. Kelly had claimed for decades that she was a “juicy girl”, always lubricated and ready to go, long before the phrase was appropriated by rappers and became something else.

Kelly had been out of the shower for several minutes, remained naked, and of course, I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. I had been squeezing her butt and playing with her nipples. I was having fun as they reacted and became hard and took on their appearance of red peanut M&M’s. As it was, mother nature called me and I shagged Kelly out of the bathroom.

I heard her turn on the television in the sitting room. A few minutes later Kelly nearly leaped from the couch. Someone knocked on our door. The towels and Kelly’s clothes were in the bathroom. The pizza wasn’t due for nearly another forty-five minutes. Kelly walked to the door and peeped through the hole.

Damn, it was the pizza guy! Kelly opened the door just a crack and expressed her surprise to the guy as they weren’t due for a long time. Kelly guessed him to be Middle-Eastern. She was surprised at how nice he smelled. She also thought he was kind of good-looking in that swarthy way. The driver apologized but removed the pizza from the bag and offered it to her.

‘Well, fuck. I guess if he’s offended he’ll have to get over it. It is what it is,’ Kelly thought as she opened the door wider to take the pizza. She stepped into the opening to accept the box and the guy's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Kelly also noticed that this guy was probably closer to her own age than she expected. Kelly watched his eyes dart around the room.

“Don’t worry, my husband is in the bathroom and he’ll be a while.” Kelly had heard me turn on the shower a couple of minutes earlier.

“You are quite beautiful,” he observed. Kelly turned away with the box and walked to the desk and set it down. My trousers were lying on the chair. Kelly decided to have a little fun. She bent at the waist and dug around in them looking for my wallet, for far longer than needed. She slightly parted her legs. Her open, wet cunt was aimed right at the guy. She thought she heard him actually moan.

Kelly stood and turned to face him and did that walk that she can do, which still amazes me. She had her hips swaying and her boobs bouncing and she brought him the cash. He stepped over the threshold and stood inside our suite. Kelly thought she saw a lump below his belt.

She handed him the cash. He paid little attention and brazenly asked, “May I touch you?”

Kelly was impressed! “As long as you’re nice,” was her response. He dropped his delivery bag to the floor and put one arm around her and gently grabbed her butt cheek. The other hand he placed on her mound and his middle finger was drawn into her slit and directly onto her clit. It was Kelly’s turn to moan. He gently stroked her and a few seconds later started to thank her as though his fortune had ended.

Kelly placed her hands around the back of his neck and said, “You can’t just tease me like this. I need to cum.” He smiled broadly and plunged his middle finger and then his index finger and then a moment later a third finger into her cunt and started to finger-bang her.

Kelly heard a door slam further down the hallway. The driver was standing in the doorway holding the door nearly wide open with his foot. Kelly was sopping wet as he fucked her pussy. She heard footsteps getting closer and closer in the hallway. A couple walked past them. The woman saw nothing. The man turned and caught a view of Kelly up against the wall, naked, with the driver using his hand in her cunt. It was just a glimpse, but they made eye contact. It set Kelly off like a rocket.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

Kelly tried to cum quietly, but it wasn’t that quiet. She could still hear the couple’s footsteps and figured the man had to know she just came. The pizza guy’s face had turned from a smile to the more serious look of a man on a mission. Kelly pulled his head closer and rested her own on his shoulder. Although she had one orgasm, he hadn’t slowed a bit.

“Yeah, yeah. Fuck me good. Fuck my pussy.” Kelly could hear the sloshing sounds from her wet cunt as he banged her even harder. She thought he probably had all five fingers inside of her from how full she felt. “Yeah! Oh fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh fuck. Oh, Fuuuck!” He got Kelly off with a huge orgasm. She squirted her lady cum all over his hand, forearm and the carpet. She was hoarse in her panting on his neck.

He started to pull his hand from her cunt and Kelly grabbed for his cock. Nothing huge, but it was hard as steel she thought to herself. Kelly pulled her head away and looked him in the eyes as she was jerking him through his jeans. “Can I suck it?” He looked like he won the lottery. He unzipped his jeans as fast as he could and pulled out a six-inch uncut cock. His head was showing out of his foreskin and she thought it was so shiny that it looked waxed.

She pulled him by the cock another foot into the room and he let the door close. She dropped to her knees and tugged on his cock while she licked his sack and sucked each nut into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

Her hand was working his foreskin up and down his cock. Kelly’s eyes never left it as she loved being able to do that with an uncut cock. The driver was moaning away. Kelly was afraid he might not last and she gulped his dick into her mouth and down her throat. She held him there not stroking him and used her tongue to feel around his entire shaft. He seemed to calm down for a moment.

Then Kelly went to work, bobbing her head up and down on his dick, going from his exposed head to her nose down in his pubes. Kelly also noticed he smelled pretty nice down there and concluded he put cologne on his pubes. She appreciated his effort!

His full deep throat action only lasted a few short minutes before she felt his hands on her head. Nothing to concern herself with. She was going to go at it harder than he was. Kelly felt the first hard twitch from his cock. His grip tightened in her hair. His hips powerfully thrust forward and upward. She kept her nose deep into his pubes and moaned. She was sure he’d feel the vibrations of her moaning on his cock. She felt one strong spurt of cum and then several smaller ones.

She was confident that he had offered all he had. As she pulled her mouth slowly up his shaft she took a gulp and emptied her mouth. She lingered with just the tip of his cock in her mouth for another few moments as she sucked the last few drops of cum from his shaft. Confident that his cock and balls were fully drained, she stood up. He immediately bent forward and played with her boobs while sucking her nipples.

“If you keep that up I’m going to have to cum again,” she warned him. He glanced at his watch and realized he had already been gone longer than he might be able to explain.

“Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to meet you. Please enjoy your pizza and I thank you very, very much!” By then he had his cock put away and turned to open the door. He stepped into the hall and turned for one last look at Kelly. She hoisted her breasts and shook them at him. He laughed and quickly walked away.

Kelly came into the bathroom. I was standing on the bathmat drying off. Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked me hard. Once I was fully stiff, she took me by the hand to the bed. She lay on her back with her knees bent into the air.

I thought I smelled pizza. “Do I smell pizza?” Kelly pulled my cock to her soaking wet cunt. I plunged in. I couldn’t help but notice the intense heat coming from her twat.

“Yeah, the pizza is here. Let me tell you about that.” Kelly, being Kelly took longer to tell me the story than the guy’s blowjob lasted. Love that about her! When she got to the end, knowing what a worked-up little pervert she is, I surprised her and pulled my cock out of her vagina and stuck it in her slit pressing it on her clit about half-way down my shaft.

My orgasm hit like an eruption. Three strong streams blasted into the air and landed on her from her chin down to the tattoo of an open rose on her pubic mound. Kelly squealed! She loves for me to unload in her twat. But, sometimes she needs to see the cum fly. That was one of those times.

We both went back to the shower to clean up, ate some pizza, and headed off to our show (which was amazing!).

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments