Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Twenty-Fifth With Kelly

"Instead we went to Florida for a weekend fuck-fest with Lori and Don."

6
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"This picks up after "Twenty-Year High School Reunion WIth Kelly" and "Sharing Lori's Stories With Kelly.""

It was June of 2003. Kelly and I had decided to accept an offer from Lori and Don to visit them in Florida. We had sort of been expecting a twenty-fifth high school reunion and were really let down when we heard that wasn’t happening. Things began with us having sex when we were teenagers and we reconnected at our twentieth. Since then we’d been sharing pics and having phone sex. We were all very anxious to see each other again. Lori and Kelly worked out dates that worked on their female calendars. Actually, we were down there in less than ten days after we decided to make the trip.

Kelly and I love road trips and the price of last-minute airfare helped confirm our decision. We arrived late Thursday night and checked into our hotel. Lori was able to take Friday off from work and Kelly and I met her at their house mid-morning. After a quick tour and some basic catching up, Lori announced it was time to get naked and head to the pool.

We splashed and swam and played like kids for quite some time. Then Lori snuggled up to me and started to play with my dick. Kelly grabbed a raft and floated, getting in that famous Florida sun. Lori pushed me to the shallow end and wrapped her legs around me as I stood. She aimed my cock as I worked her tight little clam open. She slowly slid that tight peach onto my hard-on.

Damn! It was just as good as I remembered. Before long she was bouncing away on me, splashing water everywhere. Kelly casually paddled closer to get a better view. The water was washing away Lori’s lube so I moved my fingers to her labia and played around with her as she bounced. It helped. She was lubing up faster than the water took it away. She had been riding me for probably ten minutes and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.

I started humping her harder and she was slamming harder onto my cock. We both exploded at the same time. It felt so great holding her tiny ass in my hands. I slowly sank below the water, pulling my cock from her. I popped up and we kissed like horny lover’s that hadn’t fucked each other in years. I was mauling her little boobs and pinching her nipples. Lori needed a break so she grabbed another float and joined Kelly in utter relaxation.

We ate lunch on their deck and then all laid in loungers under the shade. I nodded off it was so comfortable. Kelly’s sounds woke me. Kelly was scooted very low on the lounger and had her knees pulled way up almost to her head. Her cunt and butt were aiming straight in the air. Lori was eating her ass, pussy, clit and anything else nearby. The noise I heard was of Kelly cumming.

Kelly apologized and said they really were trying to let me sleep. Apparently, I had slept through a first, quieter, orgasm. Lori slowed for just a few moments while Kelly was talking. Then she went back on the attack. I heard her tell Kelly to “Do it. Do it! Do it hard!” Kelly had her hand on her clit rubbing furiously. Lori had moved lower and she was tonguing her vagina and butthole.

Soon Kelly was breathlessly growling out “Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUUUCK!” Kelly launched one of her massive garden-hose cum sprays and nailed Lori right in the face, mostly because Lori moved up into position to catch it. Lori pulled back and Kelly went through another minute of aftershocks from the huge cum.

“Have I told you that I’m happy you came to see us!” said Lori.

“Just about as happy as we are to see you!” I replied.

Kelly lay out straight and quickly nodded off. Lori wiped her face in a towel and then climbed onto my lounger and snuggled in next to me with her head on my chest. She also fell asleep. I was lazily rubbing and stroking her little body and then I zonked out again.

The phone in the house rang and Lori jumped up to go answer. It was sometime after three and Don called with a suggestion for a place for dinner. All the arrangements were made and we agreed to meet them there at six.

Kelly wore a little sweater-like top that wrapped across her front. It showed cleavage, but nothing dramatic. It was a light purple color and she wore shorts, short but not obscene, in a pattern that coordinated. She had brought along her nipple enhancers and I put them on. It used a suction cup attached to a glass tube. Once her entire nipple was sucked in then I rolled a pink band onto her nipple and it kept them fully engorged. I loved the high-beam effect it gave her!

Kelly also wanted to have some fun. We had bought me a cock-ring. It had a metal ring I pulled my dick through and a leather strap that snapped tight around my nut sack. It put my ball-sack front and center. If my cock got hard that ring basically locked it in place and I couldn’t get out until I deflated after I came.

I wore a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of linen slacks. The shirt hung low enough to help a bit, but if I got really hard, it was going to be difficult to hide. Of course, Kelly wouldn’t allow any underwear for either of us.

We met them in the parking lot with hugs and kisses. Don’s tongue was down Kelly’s throat and he was grabbing her ass. He was in jeans and a shirt. He still had his full beard. Now, I’ll say this: while Kelly, Lori and I were forty-three, any of us could’ve easily passed for being in our thirties. Don, who was forty-five, looked like he was in his late fifties. He was totally gray, losing some on top, quite a few wrinkles. Still, a good-looking guy though, plus Kelly always liked older dudes, so in a way, it made him even sexier to her. When Don was with Lori though, it definitely looked like he had a trade-in model.

Lori was wearing a romper that was both short and tight on her little butt, as well as tight across her braless little boobs. As we walked to the door Lori reached behind and grabbed my junk. She looked over her shoulder and said, “Well, that’s interesting?” We had drinks outside on the patio and then a leisurely dinner inside. Our dining table was two across from two. Lori had her bare foot in my crotch the whole time using her toes to stroke me. My dick was hard as a bone and sticking straight out.

Don couldn’t keep his eyes off of Kelly’s boobs. She kept nonchalantly pulling the front of her sweater further and further open. The edges of her areolae were peeking out. Her foot had been doing what it could through his jeans. Finally, she loud whispered across the table, “Let it out.” Thankfully we were at a nice place with a table cloth that hung to our thighs. Don adjusted and then I saw Kelly’s eyes light up.

Kelly can give a damn good foot job. I’ve had many and she doesn’t stop until I launch a load all over her feet and legs. We were sharing a couple of desserts and well into our third round of drinks. Don and I were drinking beer and the girls were into big fruity boat drinks. They were both getting giggly.

I noticed that Don had stopped talking. His face looked almost strained. Kelly faded out next. Lori and I were still laughing and talking shit. She had my cock so hard, especially with that damn ring on, that it was aching badly. She would swap one foot for the other and she played non-stop.

Don coughed. And then again. Kelly was almost cooing, “Yeah, that feels great now, doesn’t it. What a beautiful night. I feel so nice right now.” Kelly shifted in her seat and sat upright. She pulled aside the table cloth to look at her feet. She lifted one along the side of the table and showed it to Don.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry,” he said quietly.

“Are kidding? I love it!” she quietly replied. Kelly turned to Lori and me, “I have his cum all over my feet. Kinky huh?” Not too long after it was time to leave. As soon as we were out of the dining room and in the lobby, Kelly showed us her cum covered tootsies in her flip-flops. I had stuck to Lori’s ass on the way out to try to hide my boner. She left me hanging as she and Kelly used the women’s room. I faced the wall and Don and I talked.

“Damn, Kelly is something else!”

“Honestly, I think she and Lori are cut from the same cloth. Sex is and always has been number one. Orgasms are why Kelly is on this planet.”

The girls rejoined us and Lori grabbed me by the cock and lead me out of the building. She and Don walked with us to our car. Lori pushed my back against my big SUV and squatted in front of me. Don and Kelly were hugging and making out and blocking the view of passers-by. I helped Lori get out my cock and balls. “Would you look at that…” Lori said as she stroked my cock. In the next breath, she swallowed me whole.

Lori bobbed back and forth on my cock for several minutes until I held her head still, jerked my ass muscles and erupted a load down her throat. She snorted, almost gagged, almost choked, swallowed hard, and several times. She finally stood up. “I always forget how much you cum. But it was tasty!”

Don had his mouth on one of Kelly’s nipples. I suggested that we climb into the Suburban. Lori and I got in front and she peeled off her romper. Kelly quickly had her shorts off and Don was eating her pussy. Lori shoved her ass over the console and I licked and fingered her at the same time. Don was grabbing and pinching Kelly’s nips. Kelly came and he ate her right into a second orgasm.

Kelly had climbed onto his lap and was kissing and rubbing his head as he suckled her. Once I got Lori off she slid into the passenger seat and pulled on her romper. She announced to Don that it was time to go home. Don was also fingering Kelly and he hit her hard for a fast, last orgasm. We all kissed goodnight and they headed out.

I drove to our hotel. Kelly stayed in the back seat lying down and masturbated on the way there. She pulled on her shorts although she left them unzipped and hanging open as girls do over their bikinis, except Kelly had no panties, was shaved, and you could see the top of her tattoo. She left her cum-covered flip-flops in the car.

We got on the elevator and a guy slipped in with us just before the door closed. Kelly moved to one side, I leaned against the back, he moved to the other side and just stared at Kelly’s pussy. He was to get off one floor below us. The door opened and he didn’t want to leave. He rode along to our floor. We stepped off, Kelly slowly turned to face him and just as the door was closing pulled her shorts open and down a bit flashing him her slit. Then she broke into a giggling fit as I pulled her along to our room.

As I undressed, Kelly realized I was still wearing the cock and ball apparatus. She grabbed for my balls and started to play with them. Then she started in with the questions of how it felt wearing it at the restaurant, did it keep me hard, how did it feel to have Lori drain my nuts. Just her typical nasty stuff that works so well that she had me hard again in minutes.

Once she got me hard she was stroking my cock like she was trying to jerk me off. That metal ring was constricting any outflow of blood. My cock turned purple and was harder than I could imagine. Even though I had just blasted a huge cum-shot, if I didn’t cum fairly quickly I was going to be in serious pain. It felt like having recently cum made my cock even bigger and the ring was way tighter than it had been all evening.

I pushed Kelly toward the bed and bent her over at the waist. Her hands were on the bed and I pushed her shorts to her knees. Her knees were locked together making her twat even tighter. I shoved my rod in with one thrust. Kelly screamed. She said it was hotter than she’d ever felt and it was harder than any cock she’d ever felt. I was in beast mode as I slammed her cunt as hard and as fast as I could.

That fucking ring was so tight that it almost felt like it would clamp down on my cum flow. I fucked her until I had sweat running from me like a faucet. The beast kept fucking. Kelly was in a constant state of orgasm. I fucked her harder.

For one of the few times in her life, Kelly finally said she couldn’t take much more. Her pussy was starting to hurt. I told her sorry, but not as bad as my cock was. I tried to not plow as deep as I had been. But I fucked on. It had gone on for twenty minutes. I'd had every movie I could think of playing in my head trying to find something to make me nut.

I focused on the story Kelly had told me eons ago about the party she went to at Lori’s while I was on vacation. That night she fucked Don, Rod, and a handful of their coworkers from the Ford dealership. I focused on sixteen-year-old naked little Kelly and naked Lori. They were so fucking sexy with their young tits and gorgeous young butts. All those cocks fucking that young little cunt! I was finally there. I nutted so hard it actually hurt to cum.

I pulled out and Kelly climbed onto the bed to recuperate. I went into the bathroom and washed off my cock with cold water. As it slowly shrunk, cum continued to flow out. That freaking ring did have me locked me down. I still had to lather up pretty good with soap to wrestle the damn thing off. That fucker went in the trashcan right then. Let the maid think what she wanted. Hah!

The following day, Saturday, we had a plan to meet at their house after lunch. Lindsay (Lori was her birth mom and Don adopted her when she was young) and her boyfriend/family friend Dustin was also there. Kelly had heard so much about Lori and Lindsay’s orgasm-inducing bike rides with Don that everyone agreed it was number one on Kelly’s to-do list.

I really had no interest in bikes so I was going to hang out with twenty-four-year-old Lindsay. It was a weird relationship. We had all shared porn-level graphic pics for a few years by then, but I’d never actually spoken to Lindsay before. It would be a chance for us to meet.

Kelly wore a short denim skirt with wide pleats all around, no panties of course. On top, a white midriff-baring top with spaghetti straps. It wasn’t a stretchy top, so where it jutted out to cover her huge 36G boobs, that is where it hung. It was like a wide-open invitation to slip a hand up there to feel up her jugs.

At Lori’s suggestion, Kelly had brought her cowboy boots to wear on the bike. Don stuffed her straw cowboy hat into a leather saddlebag. Lori had on her biker boots. She wore a black skirt so short that it barely covered her tiny ass. On top, she had on a micro-bikini that just covered the nipples that topped her little A-cup boobs.

Kelly was smitten with bad-boy-looking thirty-one-year-old hunk Dustin. She had loved the pics over the years of his fat seven-inch cock. Kelly was acting like a giggly high-schooler as she met him.

Kelly was riding with a shirtless Don and Lori with a shirtless Dustin. With an un-Godly roar, they took off down the street. I could see the wind was already flapping Kelly’s skirt into the air.

During our long drive home days later, Kelly shared details of their afternoon. As soon as they pulled away, Kelly knew she’d orgasm as it felt that good. The only question was how many times. She’d spread her lips as soon as she sat down. Her clit was flat on the hard-leather seat and the first acceleration of pulling away got her crazy wet.

Her skirt did flap continuously over about thirty miles an hour. She got a ‘thumbs up’ from many guys who passed them in cars. The seat rest kept her butt crack covered but the wind exposed her thighs all the way to her waist. Before we left the hotel, I had again suctioned her nipples and locked on the bands, keeping her nipples engorged and hard.

Kelly said Don enjoyed her bullets in his back. They rode for perhaps a half an hour to get to Lori and Lindsay’s favorite road. Dustin had pulled next to Don. Kelly was watching Lori. Her own cunt was soaking wet from both the action so far and the anticipation. She watched Lori hug Dustin lower, down by his belt, and it looked like she moved her hands into his crotch.

Then suddenly Kelly felt things change. The road got bumpier, Don had slowed a bit and hit just the right vibrations from the bike. Kelly knew she was about to have a hell of a ride. She leaned her face against Don’s shoulders and reached around for his cock. She watched Lori humping against Dustin. Kelly felt it cumming. It kept building for a few minutes. She finally launched.

Don’s cock had grown and Kelly was gripping it wishing badly that it was in her twat. She found herself bucking on the seat and then she sprayed a load of cum, so much so that the seat got slippery. She grabbed Don and his cock extra tight. Another mile later and she came again. Kelly’s twat was in heaven. She told me that it was like taking a Sybian out for a ride around town!

Ten minutes later and they were on desolate roads surrounded only by Florida forest. Dustin and Lori roared past and Lori was topless. Kelly quickly removed her top as well and sat back against the seat rest enjoying the breeze and the sun on her tits. After a few minutes, she squished her giant fun pillows into Don’s back.

In what seemed like the middle of no place, they stopped at a roadside park. Don wanted pics of Kelly on his bike. She was too happy to oblige. They ended up with pics of her naked all over the bike. Don with his dick in her mouth and her twat, while on the bike. The same with Dustin’s dick. Kelly’s favorite was one of her lying back with Don in her twat and Dustin’s big cock just on her lips. Lori shot the same scene from a dozen different angles and closeups.

Lori had the camera and encouraged them to keep going. Don fucked Kelly until he nutted. Lori got a close-up pic of his load slipping out. Kelly bent over the bike for a pounding by Dustin’s big seven-inch fat cock. He pulled out, porn style, and sprayed his load across her back. Don took pics of Lori eating Kelly’s pussy.

Kelly left Dustin’s mess on her back and pulled her top back on, with Lori’s help. His big wet spots were clearly visible through her top.

In short order, they found a little bar at the edge of an equally little town. There were four or five cars on the lot. Kelly grabbed her cowboy hat from the saddlebag. The place had no windows and was so dark inside that it took a minute for their eyes to adjust. The bartender was a sixty-something weathered guy. There were four men ranging from their thirties to sixties sitting at the bar.

Kelly, Lori, and Dustin sat at a table. Don went up to the bar and bought a pitcher. No one paid him any attention. There was a shitty old pool table and they played partners. After one game Lori and Kelly were bored so they went and sat at the bar as Don and Dustin played another game.

Those guys were all so engrossed in their drinks they paid them no attention. After the guys were done playing they drank up and rode back to Lori and Don’s. They, of course, took Kelly down their “special” road once more and she came again before they arrived.

I was asleep on the back patio when they found me. Zonked out on a lounger, naked with my own dried cum load all over my cock and balls. Kelly poked me and I woke up. “Looks like you had some fun.” She was naked. Lori was too. Soon a naked Don and Dustin walked past and jumped into the pool. Kelly joined them.

Lori asked if I enjoyed getting to know Lindsay. What could I say? She saw the result. I asked where Lindsay had gone and Lori shared that she had to work that night. Lori offered me a hand. “Let’s go swimming!”

After the roar of motorcycles had left, Lindsay and I walked from the driveway back into the house. We plopped onto the couch. It was only awkward for a moment. “So, mom says you have a pretty nice cock. Can I see it?” I stood and Lindsay stripped me naked. She sat me back down and we flirted and talked for some time. She seemed to love watching my cock get hard. She stroked my legs but didn’t touch my dick. It made me even harder.

nurbanuu33
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nurbanuu33

She wanted me to tell her about the first time I fucked Lori, which I did. She seemed amazed that her mom was barely sixteen at the time. As we talked I noticed that Lindsay’s tongue was pierced. She asked if I’d ever experienced one before and I had not. We started kissing like tentative lovers and were soon sucking face as though we were inseparable. It was a different feeling having her barbell flicking around our tongues and teeth.

Lindsay broke the kiss and then flicked my nipples with her barbell. Different, in a very good way! She kissed her way down to my cock. She pulled me to the edge of the couch and shoved my knees apart. She engulfed my cock and used the barbell on my frenulum. Holy shit! I told her I was going to cum in seconds if she kept that up.

She pulled off of my cock and went to work sucking and rolling around my balls and tugged on my sack with her teeth. She pulled my sack way up and buried her tongue into my crack, tickling my asshole. She spent a long time working me over down there with that tongue.

Then she dove back onto my dick and focused on my frenulum. It only took a couple of minutes and I went off like a rocket. Not only was Lindsay young and beautiful, and a great cocksucker, but that piercing did it to me! She was a champ and stayed on me and caught all of it without any leaks.

She opened her mouth to show me the load. She tried to speak, but couldn’t, because her mouth was too full. A couple of gulps later and she spoke. “Mom warned me. I think that’s the biggest load I’ve ever caught. She told me to be careful. How did I do?”

As Lindsay licked up my final drips I told her how amazing she was and how her piercing took me through the roof. Lindsay told me about getting her first piercing, a small stud in her nostril and she showed me that one. Then she told me about the tongue and gave me a close-up view of that. Nice view, plenty of cum breath though.

Then she stood and removed her shorts and panties. She hiked a leg onto the couch, used both hands to spread her shaved slit, and showed me the barbell through her clit hood. I took a few licks while I was there. Her pussy was beautiful. Then she pulled off her shirt and dropped her bra revealing a pretty nice set of DD boobs. I could tell, having seen pictures of her tits going back to age seventeen, that gravity was finally catching up to those jutting-out teenage torpedoes. I also said ‘pretty nice’ because I’ve yet to see any live-and-in-person big boobs better than Kelly’s. Ever. Period.

The ends of her boobs were all light pink areolae. She had her flat little nipples pierced, she said just weeks ago. Her jewelry looked like smiles hanging below with a bar through her nipple. Her nipples were raised up some from being aroused. She said she liked round pieces in them so when she went braless it looked more like nipples than barbells through her shirts.

After the jewelry tour, she gave me a rundown of her tattoos and the stories behind them. I tried to pay attention to all of the stories but was basically just perving over her tight young body. When she was done we decided it was time to dip in the pool. Before long we ended up making out in various places in the pool. She climbed out and sat on the deck as I ate her out. It had been years since I had a pussy that young and it was wonderful eating her. It was definitely a new experience working with the barbell in her clit hood.

After I got her off once, I really went at it with tongue, lips, teeth, and fingers. I finally got her to squirt in my mouth. Not bad, not bad at all. Lindsay was a quivery piece of jelly. She finally went over and lay down on a lounger. I got out of the pool, with my hard-on waving away, and lay down on one next to her.

We talked about how nice it was to actually meet the person in the picture, hear a voice, feel the flesh, meet the personality. We were unconsciously holding hands as we spoke. I was still stealing glances at her body, which was shockingly beautiful. I concluded that her skin was far more gorgeous than pictures seemed able to convey. My cock remained rigid the entire time we talked.

Mid-conversation, while still holding my hand, Lindsay stood, stretched one leg over my lounger and lowered her pussy to my groin. She leaned forward, pressing her big boobs into my chest and then slid back and caught my cock on the first try. I slipped right into her vagina. Lindsay was not a tight little clam like her mom. I could easily tell that her cunt could handle a cock like Dustin’s all day without issue.

As I was six-inches-and-a-sneeze, she felt wonderfully wet and warm on my cock. She stayed with her boobs on my chest for a long time and used her butt muscles to bounce her sheath up and down my shaft. It took her probably ten minutes until she hit a point. She slammed her ass down on me as hard as she could and she orgasmed.

Lindsay took a few minutes to catch her breath and then she sat up and rode me like a cowgirl. She slipped her cunt back and forth on me as she rode my cock. After doing that, she began the careful dance of flipping legs as she rotated around on my cock without me ever slipping out of her twat.

Once she was in reverse cowgirl position she went back to slamming my groin with her ass. I grabbed her buns and squeezed them as she bounced. She slowed down and just ground into me. I got my finger wet in her slit and then slid my index finger into her butthole and played around. Lindsay started moaning. I had her loose enough that I slipped in another finger. She was moaning even more.

I was giving her ass a vigorous finger-fucking. Lindsay slammed my cock especially hard and she came again. She was almost too hoarse to speak but as she slid away from me and off of my cock I made out “In. Butt.” She slid back toward me and I aimed my cockhead for her open pooper. She backed right up to me, burying me fully in her ass.

Lindsay sat up straight and took over driving again and was soon pile driving my cock under her butt. Nothing in life is better than pussy. But a tight, hot, butthole is sometimes exactly what you need to blow a nut. Lindsay had me there. She was moaning. I was moaning louder. She started to cuss. I was cussing and started to roar like a bear. Lindsay came and shot lady cum all over my balls. I grabbed her ass so tight I probably left bruises and pumped shot after shot into her hot colon.

It was minutes before we were both over what had just happened. She swung around again facing me. My cock popped out of her butt. We kissed and played tongue hockey with her barbell. I felt my hot sticky mess flow over my cock and balls. Lindsay got up and went to the other lounger.

I fell asleep until Kelly was poking me to wake me up. Lori pulled me into the pool. She wrapped her legs around me and gave me a quick update of their day and then asked, “So, how was Lindsay?” I told her the truth. It was like a gift from heaven to be able to fuck a girl twenty years younger. And for her to be gorgeous, sexy, and talented, well that was something very special.

Don approached and wanted to talk for a moment. I glanced over and saw Kelly wrapped around Dustin. I couldn’t help but watch Kelly and Dustin as Don and I spoke. Soon enough I could tell she was slowly bouncing up and down. Don told me about a place that, admittedly, he hadn’t been to but he had very recent updates from a biker friend he trusted and he thought we should check it out. I was in.

Kelly’s bouncing on Dustin was getting more vigorous. Soon she was hanging on for dear life and moaning away. Dustin was using his built-in ball-bat to pummel her pussy. Kelly came with a loud “Oh Fuuuck!” Dustin grunted and they both fell over and sank to the bottom. Kelly came up and sputtered. Dustin pushed her along to the built-in steps at the end of the pool. He stepped out and offered Kelly a hand up. It was my first look at Mr. Johnson. Impressive indeed!

I told Kelly we had a plan for the evening and it was time to head back to the hotel to shower and change. A couple of hours later we were back at their house. Kelly and Lori had both hit the makeup and done themselves up for the evening.

Both were wearing short sundresses and sandals. Kelly’s buttoned all the way in front and she left a few on the bottom and a few on the top undone. Nothing obscene. Just sexy. Lori’s was backless, showing off her sexy tramp stamp, and she was braless too with clearly visible pokies.

It was agreed that I would drive my big beast and Don gave great directions. Lori rode up front and Don and Kelly were in the back. The hour drive was uneventful. Don hadn’t told them where we were going and curiosity was getting to them.

I pulled into the adult store parking lot and Kelly and Lori both cooed. It was a Saturday night around eight o’clock and the place had maybe twenty customers, but folks were in and out, so to speak. We spent fifteen minutes or so walking around the retail area. Kelly was opening more buttons every few minutes on both the bottom and top. Don was rubbing Lori’s butt and kept “accidentally” pulling it up to her waist with his hand exposing her nakedness. Kelly took to squatting here and there to look at a bottom shelf, spreading her knees and flashing her bare cunt.

When Don figured he had laid enough bait he headed us back to the video booths. He slipped the girls into one and joined me in the one adjacent. He moved something on the wall and then stuck his hand through the opening. I heard Kelly squeal. He whispered to Lori what was up. Then he unzipped and stuck his cock through the hole.

Don was a happy man. “I told them they have to swap back and forth.” It wasn’t long before I could tell from his thrusts that Don came. He stepped back. “Your wife is unbelievable. You’re next.” I unzipped and stuck my cock into the darkness. I could tell Lori worked me until I was hard. Kelly bobbed away trying to get me there. She tapped out and Lori took me over the top.

Okay, this place was fun! Don stepped into the hall first and whispered to a few guys walking the hall alongside the booths. We watched a line form pretty quickly in the hallway. Every fifteen minutes or so one of us we would tap on their door and check on the girls. They made it pretty clear that they were working and having a good time and we could go on about our business. I left the car keys with Kelly.

Don and I walked to bar a quarter mile away and drank some cold ones. Kelly called my cell phone. It was close to ten. “Our knees are sore. Where can we pick you up?” They came and joined us for a drink. They were both thirsty and wanted something other than cum in their mouths. They both had swallowed at first and then took to spitting into a paper towel and throwing it away.

They disagreed over how many they sucked. Kelly thought it was nine. Lori thought it was eight. They did agree that three of them were black, although none of those was exceptionally long. The longest dick was barely longer than mine. Kelly told me later that there were a lot of them Don’s size, but you know – not in front of Don. The one thing they did agree on was they were both horny as hell and wanted to know our plan for dealing with that.

We headed to the car and drove another mile. This place advertised adult store and theater. It was kind of shitty retail store compared to the other place. Don bought us four tickets - nope, only two, ladies were free - to the theater.

Upfront and close to the screen there were a half-dozen weird seventies padded benches. Behind them in almost a semi-circle were traditional theater chairs. There was a cluster of four or five people in a back corner and maybe another dozen men scattered around the room. We grabbed some theater seats and watched some porn. It was tiny white chicks being destroyed by ginormous black cocks.

I wandered over to the corner to see what was up. In the middle was a middle-aged woman with guys feeling her up. Her (I assumed ) husband kept telling them just touching, no penetration. That seemed fucked up. I went back and sat by Kelly. She wanted to liven the place up. It was kind of boring. We went up to one of the benches. Being that close to the screen they were well lit by the movie. Kelly unbuttoned her last three buttons and removed her dress. She lay back and I went down on her.

Before I could blink, four guys were standing by us stroking their cocks. I looked at the least creepy looking guy and asked if he wanted to fuck her. He slipped his cock into her wet hole as she was tugging on another guy’s cock. It was like they made an announcement in the store or something. There were another handful of cocks around us all of a sudden.

Lori was on the next bench on all fours with some guy fucking away. I joined Don in the front row of the seats and watched our wives fuck. We kept count for them. Kelly had seven guys in her twat. I also saw three guys shoot (or dribble) their cum on her body. Don said Lori fucked five and four came on her back.

Kelly had a hell of a time. These guys weren’t the fanciest but they fucked with all they had. She came several times over the course of an hour or so. We were just about to head out when some college boys came in. They were looking for a party, talking a little too loud, maybe had drunk a little too much and were wound up like it was spring break. They saw Kelly and Lori and stopped dead in their tracks.

We finally figured out there were six of them. They all kneeled down and were talking to Kelly and Lori. I saw Kelly reaching for a guy’s cock. He finally pulled it out and was the first of the group to fuck. He was slamming her ass into that bench. Kelly was fighting to keep quiet but I heard her cum twice. Then he pulled out and flipped her over. His buddy got his cock in her mouth and he mounted her from behind and kept up the attack.

It was the same story with Lori. One behind and one in the mouth. Those boys could fuck and they were taking it out on some forty-three-year-old ass. The guy fucking Kelly finally came and the guy in her mouth moved to her pussy as another hard dick stuffed its way into her mouth.

Don and I had thought we were ready to go when these guys showed up. We stayed for another hour. They all changed it up and I think one guy couldn’t nut a second time but all of the rest of the guys did. Some older guys came in and wanted to join the party but both Lori and Kelly waved them off. Kelly sat up and drained the cum from her cunt. Then the college boys helped them to their feet and got their sandals and even their dresses on them. Regular gentlemen!

Kelly walked like she had ridden a horse into town. Don asked if she’d “had enough cock to make it a party?”

Kelly gave him a big bear hug and told him how incredible he was for the entire day of sex, and “yes, it was enough cock to make it the best party ever.” It was a quiet drive back to their house. Kelly was asleep with her head in Don’s lap and Lori had hers in mine. She could feel me stirring down below. She tugged out my cock and gently sucked in into her mouth and just slowly played with me enough to keep me hard.

After maybe twenty minutes my dick was twitching and needed to nut. Lori started bobbing on me. It was hard to not think back to that beautiful daughter of hers sucking on me and that took me over the edge. I gave Lori a small load. She fell asleep on my limp dick.

Don woke Kelly up as we pulled into town. He had his prick out and it also needed a sucking. Kelly bobbed on his dick and tugged on his sack until he nutted just as we pulled into their driveway. We dropped them off and Kelly slept in the back seat until I tugged her out at the hotel.

Kelly’s dress was buttoned cattywampus, not that it mattered with only three buttons connected. The night manager just stared as we walked past the desk. Kelly flashed him a big boob as we rounded the corner to the elevator. I give that boy some credit. He thought with his dick.

About two minutes after we arrived in our room the phone rang. It was the night manager asking if everything was okay with our room. I told him that it was all great. He explained that as gold members of their rewards program we should have been given a couple of bottles of water at check-in. It looked like they forgot to do that and he’d be happy to bring them up right then. I laughed and said that sounded great!

Kelly was naked on the toilet peeing. I slipped into the bathroom and told her what was up and that she needed to answer the door. She tussled her hair around and ran her hands through it trying to make it looked as fucked up as she could. It was around two a.m. and she heard a soft tap on the door. Kelly opened the door stark naked with some dried cum still on her boobs.

She acted drunk and confused. He explained that he spoke to her husband. Kelly said, “He’s in the shower.” Which was true. “So, why are you here? Did you want to look at this?” She rubbed her hands down her sides. “Or did you want to touch me?” She hefted a boob at him. “Or did you want some of this?” She pulled her finger through her slit and sucked on it. The kid didn’t know which way to shit first. Kelly pulled his head to her boob. He instinctively sucked.

Kelly liked standing naked in the doorway with a young man sucking on her boob. He didn’t know where to put his hands. He dropped the bottles to the floor and his hands landed on her hips. She moved one to her pussy. His middle finger slipped into her slit and he knew to go for her G-spot. It only took a couple of minutes for him to bring Kelly to a small orgasm.

“I’ve been sucking cock all night. Can I suck yours too?” Kelly was unzipping his pants as she asked. She looked him in the eyes and then pulled out a fat hard-on. Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked on his cock. He only lasted two minutes before she felt him drip some cum on her tongue. She stood up and kissed him, mixing his cum between their tongues. Then pushed him out of the door and shut and locked it.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Kelly chugging a bottle of water as another one was laid on the floor next to the door. She grinned and said, “I needed to rinse him down,” as she walked in to take a shower.

We slept until quite late the next morning. Kelly said her fuck muscles were sore – her pussy and her jaw. We met up with Lori and Don in the afternoon and went to the beach on the ocean. We just chilled. Well, as much as we could with all of the men making a parade past us to check out Lori and Kelly’s tiny thong bikinis.

Lori made us promise that we’d stop by in the morning before we left town. We arrived around nine. Lori answered the door naked. She looked at Kelly and said, “I don’t know when we’ll see each other again. Do you mind?”

“He’s all yours!”

Lori attacked me and stripped me naked. She pushed Kelly and me down the hallway to her bedroom. She shoved me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Kelly lay next to us and watched as Lori fucked me. And that is exactly what happened. Lori ran that show.

When Lori was ready to cum she looked at me and said, “Fill my pussy.” I knew how to follow directions and I pumped her tight little twat to overflowing. Lori fell off and landed between Kelly and me. Kelly dipped down and ate my load out of Lori and gave Lori another small orgasm. Then Lori leaned over and cleaned up my cock. We all hugged and kissed and rubbed and fondled.

Kelly and I didn’t say much of anything until we stopped for lunch. We were both lost in our own thoughts.

Much later I came to realize Lori and Kelly really had a ton in common. Being insatiable through their thirties was one of their huge shared traits. But, as we moved into our forties, things slowed down some for all of us.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments