Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting a Guy at a Hotel with Kelly

"A random encounter turns into a nice two-day fuck fest."

10
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words

It was April of 1988. Kelly and I were twenty-eight years old. Kelly’s twenties had been an incredible time of sexual adventure and she was always open to anything new that came along. My job had sent me to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula for several days. Kelly’s job gave her two more weeks of vacation each year than mine, so she took the time off to tag along. There’s just something about being away from home and fucking in a hotel.

The UP was a hopping place for tourism from summer through winter and snowmobile season. But during the spring the place was dead as a doorknob. The hotel we were staying at was also nearly empty. We’d come back after dinner to find barely a handful of vehicles in the parking lot and most were vans or trucks with company names on the side. Blue-collar men who worked for a living.

On Wednesday, our first night, we went back to our room after dinner, had a nice fuck, and then watched some TV before crashing. Thursday night at dinner Kelly told me that she was pretty bored and had walked all around the hotel checking out every nook and cranny. She discovered that the decent-sized pool was in a separate glassed-in enclosure attached to the hotel and inside the pool area there was both an eight-person hot tub and a sauna, also for eight.

Kelly had put on her one-piece bathing suit while housekeeping was cleaning the room and had used all three facilities: pool, hot tub, and sauna. She announced that I need to join her as soon as we got back after our meal.

Kelly was naked in seconds and as quickly had slipped on her white one-piece swimsuit. It was a suit that, even though it wasn’t a bikini, I loved. It clung tight to her every curve. At five feet two inches with 32F bra-size boobs, a bubble butt, and long legs, Kelly had lots of places for the swimsuit to cling. Like in her butt crack, tightly across her shaved labia, and snuggly across her chest so that her nipples were clearly visible even if not erect.

She slipped on a T-shirt for the walk to the pool area even though we saw no one else on the way. We both swam and played and kissed and groped each other in the pool for a while. Kelly had me about three-quarters hard. I had her nipples as hard as pebbles. We were only in the hot tub for perhaps five minutes when Kelly announced she wanted to use the sauna.

I was in no rush. I’d had a couple of past not-so-great experiences of getting over-heated and nearly ill in saunas. I told her I would be along later. As I found out from Kelly afterward, she had to turn on the heater in the sauna to get it going and it took almost fifteen minutes to get up to temperature.

I had gone back into the pool for a few laps and then back to the hot tub to relax. I had my eyes closed when I heard the door open. A man perhaps a couple of decades older than me had joined us. He just wearing his swim trunks. He looked to be someone who did physical labor for a living. Not ‘chiseled’ by any stretch of the imagination, yet he looked like he was as strong as an ox. He climbed into the pool.

When he climbed out of the pool he headed straight for the sauna. I decided to stay in the hot tub and let things transpire as they may. I could see a huge cloud of steam escape from the room as he opened the door.

Kelly had finally got the sauna to her liking. The temperature was high and she had been pouring a ton of water over the stones. The steam was so thick she couldn’t see from one side to the other. Kelly had laid down her towel on the top bench, removed her swimsuit, and was enjoying the cleansing sweat bath.

She was melting into the bench when the door had opened and she assumed I had entered the sauna. Someone sat on the top bench on the other side. After a minute of silence, Kelly said: “Had enough swimming?” It sounded as though he may have been a bit startled that he wasn’t alone.

“No, I might go back in after I sweat it out in here.” Now it was Kelly’s turn to be surprised. She had fallen into an assumption that we had the whole place to ourselves. But, no problem at all. She and the guy (who introduced himself as Steve) quickly fell into a conversation. As they chatted away, the steam dissipated. Kelly could feel Steve staring at her nude body as she stared at the ceiling.

Steve realized he should add some more water to the stones so he stepped down and fogged the place in again. Under cover of the steam, Kelly rolled onto her side facing Steve with one knee in the air. With her legs spread she could feel the wetness of her pussy. She put a hand to her cunt and rubbed it around a bit, lubricating her lips and spreading her inner labia wide open.

More conversation, more dissipation of the steam. Kelly had rolled up her towel under her head as a pillow. Her eyes were closed except for a tiny slit through which she watched Steve take in the view of her nakedness. She saw him adjust his hardon through his swim trunks. Steve asked if she was with the “guy in the hot tub”.

“Yes,” I was her husband, not a big fan of saunas, “but it doesn’t matter. He’s a really cool guy.” Steve again got down to pour water on the rocks. Kelly was pretty sure she heard him slip off his swimsuit. Kelly sat up, again hidden by the cloud of steam. She leaned back on the bench with her back against the wall. She lifted her heels onto the bench at her sides. Her toes were hanging over the edge.

She had herself spread as wide as she could. She quietly slipped her hands down and pulled her flower wide open. She wiggled her boobs between her thighs exposing both nipples. She was watching Steve and she was positive he was looking at her. I took a few minutes as the steam subsided ever so slowly.

Kelly could make out he was also sitting up. Something was moving. It was his right arm. It could only mean one thing she hoped. Yes, yes indeed, he was slowly stroking his cock. No one moved to add more water. They were sitting just five feet apart and as long as they kept the sweat wiped from their forehead and eyes they could clearly see each other’s sex.

Kelly reached to her cunt with one hand and played around with herself, spreading her lips, sliding up and down her gash, lightly brushing her clit. Steve involuntarily sped up his stroking when Kelly touched her clit. He caught himself and slowed his pace.

Kelly reached around the back of her thigh and pushed three fingers into her sopping wet gash. She slowed down her initial assault so that her pace matched Steve’s. Neither had spoken in minutes.

“I don’t know If I’ve ever seen a sexier woman.” Long pause… “In a few minutes, I’m going to cum and make a mess all over the floor of this place. Are you okay with that?”

“I hope you cum as you’ve never cum before. I hope I do too. But it would be a waste to cum on the floor. I’d much prefer you cum inside me.”

Steve was off of his bench in a flash. He stood in front of Kelly, face at pussy height, and plunged his face into her cunt. Kelly couldn’t pull her fingers away fast enough. She used both hands to spread her cunt as far open as she could. She leaned forward to watch Steve eating her. His mouth covered her whole gash. His tongue was alternating between plunging deep into her vagina and licking her slit from her taint to her clit and back.

Kelly was breathing shallow and fast. It was as though the orgasm had already begun at her toes and was moving like a lava flow to her cunt. It reached her knees and she grabbed Steve’s head with both hands and held his face to her cunt as tightly as possible. Steve sucked on her clit and scraped it with his teeth and shot Kelly to the moon. She felt her cunt squirt a huge load of her lady cum into his mouth.

Steve didn’t stop, slow down, or take a breath. Her clit was under a full-scale attack. Kelly involuntarily released his head and reached to grab the edge of the bench. Then she thought to grab her tits and she mauled her nipples with the same ferocity as the attack on her clit. Her nipples were so hard and so bright red. She grabbed them each with a thumb and finger and pulled them straight out, not releasing until she felt pain. And then again, and again, and again.

Kelly screamed “OH FUUUUUCK!!!” so loudly she was sure that I had to have heard her through the closed sauna door and over the roar of the pumps for the pool and hot tub. I wish I would have, but I did not.

Kelly was still having ‘aftershocks’ from her huge orgasm as Steve lifted her off of the top bench and laid her on her back on the bottom bench. He placed one foot on the floor as he positioned his cock at her slit. He had one knee on the bench and one foot on the floor next to Kelly’s. Kelly shared later that his cock looked similar to mine, a standard white-boy issue, not that it mattered to her. It was hard, hot, and he was pushing it into her twat.

Kelly came again after just a couple of strokes. Between the heat and the sex, Kelly felt like she was losing her grip on the situation. She was trying to get focused but Steve was slamming her pussy like a mad man on a mission. Her tits were slapping back and forth toward her face, toward her pussy, toward her face, back and forth. They were both so wet as if they were still in the pool. Water, sweat, pussy juices were all flying everywhere. Kelly could no longer tell what was orgasm and what wasn’t, if anything.

“I’m close,” was all Steve said while his cock was impaling her.

“Fill me up!” was her response.

A couple of minutes later he thrust so forcefully that he scooted Kelly nearly a foot along the wet bench. She felt his cock swell in size. She felt his first stream hit her cervix. Steve was grunting and moaning and vocalizing as a triumphant animal that had conquered an opponent in battle. Based on the sounds alone Kelly thought he must have unloaded a gallon of cum into her pussy.

The noises and thrusts Steve made in those last moments took Kelly to the edge, but not over. She shoved a hand to her cunt and fingered her clit with the same animal attitude as Steve’s fucking. Steve had sat up, his cock still engaged, and was watching Kelly working to finish the job. He reached out and grabbed both nipples and pulled them up as he had watched her do to herself.

Kelly was past the point and too hoarse to scream. Her sound was like a warrior's battle cry. Her cunt clamped so hard she ejected Steve’s softened cock and his load of cum with it. Steve sat on his haunches on the bench. Kelly laid still trying desperately to catch her breath. Steve offered her a hand and she sat up, sitting on one leg. It was easier to breathe sitting up.

Eventually, her heart rate slowed. She couldn’t help but notice the large cum splat on the bench. She cooed, “I like a man who cums a lot. That’s a fucking lot!”

“That’s all you. I don’t think I’ve cum that hard since I was a teenager.” Steve stood and used the ladle to pour some water onto his load to wash it away. The timer for the sauna had long since gone off. Steve offered Kelly a hand up. “Let’s go cool off in the pool.”

They both grabbed their suits and towels and exited the sauna naked. They quickly shuffled across the deck and jumped into the pool. Both had noticed I was missing.

Steve asked, “Do you think he’s okay?”

Kelly assured Steve that I was just fine and there was no issue.

They bobbed around in the pool. In the bright glare of pool light, Steve was really enjoying Kelly’s body. She had her arms draped around his neck. Steve was fondling her butt, her boobs, and her pussy. They started kissing. The more they kissed the harder Kelly could feel Steve’s cock growing.

Kelly announced she was getting chilly and wanted to get in the hot tub. Steve followed. She was first in, stood in the middle, and pushed Steve to sit on the edge. Kelly placed a hand on each knee and spread his legs and she swallowed his half-hard cock in one gulp. In a couple of minutes, she had his cock as stiff as steel.

Steve was trying to be kind and honest. “I’m pretty sure I’m not going to cum again this soon after a load like that.”

Kelly paused for a moment and said, “I don’t care if you cum. I just like sucking on a hard one.” Which is the honest truth. There’s not much more in life that Kelly enjoys more than that. She kept his cock in her mouth for another fifteen minutes or so. She slowed down, way down, and he started to soften. She sped up, really fast, and then she stopped, not wanting to rub his cock raw.

She knew more about cocks than most cock owners. She knew when they had turned a corner. She could tell by how it swelled. She could tell by the texture of his ball sack. Then she could hear it in his breathing. Whether he thought he could, or whether he wanted to or not was of no concern. The cock in her mouth had responded to her tongue, lips, suction, pacing, wetness, friction, and heat. His balls had one on deck.

Steve gently placed his hands on her head and released another animal-like noise. Kelly felt one small amount touch her tongue. Immediately after a strong squirt of warm fluid was followed by two more squirts. Then it stopped and almost immediately she felt his cock slightly narrow in size. A minute later and he’d shrunk to half size. A couple of minutes later and she pulled her mouth off of a completely limp and drained cock. She showed Steve a mouthful of the prize he awarded her.

AARIS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AARIS

In a gulp, it was gone and she quickly dove down to capture the last drop of cum to escape from his limp shaft. “Not a bad load from a guy who thought his tank was empty!”

“I honestly have no idea where that came from?”

Kelly looked at Steve and realized he looked completely wiped out. Kelly had no idea of the time but figured it was probably later than she thought.

“I should probably get back to my room.”

Steve agreed. They both grabbed their towels and suits and left the pool room naked. They both figured they could quickly wrap a towel if needed. They had a final hug and fondle in the elevator. Kelly discovered our rooms were just four doors apart on the third floor.

I had nodded off on the bed. Kelly came into the room after eleven-thirty. She’d been down at the pool for a little over three hours. Kelly jumped into the shower to rinse off the chlorine. I stirred when she climbed into bed, but I was pretty much out.

My alarm went off at six. I jumped up and got into the shower. When I came into the bedroom Kelly was leaning against the headboard with her legs spread slowly masturbating with both hands and all of her fingers. “You didn’t get enough last night?” I teased.

She replied, “You know I never get enough. Please help me out before you leave me all day.”

My dick had been growing since I walked into the room. I reached out and grabbed one knee and pulled it toward me and then the other when I could reach it. I pulled her cunt to the edge of the mattress. I was holding her ankles with my hands. I stopped a bit, lined up my cock and it slipped right into her wide open, sopping wet twat.

“So…” was all I need to say and Kelly took over and told me everything about her sauna fuck session with Steve. Her stories always get my rocks off and I barely held out to the end as she told me the abbreviated version. I pumped her pussy to overflowing, pulled out immediately, cleaned off my cock, got dressed, and left for work. “Enjoy your day!” was the last thing I said after “I love you!” as I went.

“I will!” was her response.

Kelly got up, caught my cum load, and dropped it in the toilet. She quickly showered and got herself made up. She used the deadbolt to prop open the door and then called Steve’s room. She and Steve had sorted out the night before that he was working a ten a.m. until eight p.m. schedule.

Steve had offered to take her to a local café for breakfast. Steve answered his phone and Kelly said: “I’d still love to go to breakfast, but can you please come over here and help me with something first?” The phone went dead. Less than thirty seconds later Steve walked into the room wearing a bathrobe. “My pussy needs some attention.” Steve dropped his robe and had his naked body on Kelly’s in a millisecond.

They immediately started kissing. Steve broke their kiss and slowly kissed his way down Kelly’s body. He spent a lot of time getting her nipples hard and bright red as he sucked and nibbled them. Kelly was moaning non-stop. He tickled and tongued her belly button. Then his mouth was on her clit.

Steve used his tongue to flick and lick her clit as he slid two strong fingers into her cunt and began to massage her G-spot. Kelly’s feet lifted into the air as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. His fingers applied maximum pressure to her G-spot as he used his teeth to gently nip at her clit. Kelly screamed out, “Oh fuck!” and sprayed his face with her cum.

Steve quickly pushed forward, grabbing her feet that were still in the air, and thrust his rock-hard six-inch white cock as deep as it would go inside of her. He held her feet and legs in the air as his ass bucked forward and back stroking his cock in and out of her velvety walls. Kelly was getting wetter as he fucked. Steve was getting closer to orgasm as his cock enjoyed her wet heat.

In one simultaneous groan, Steve pumped her cunt full of cum as Kelly had another orgasm. Steve gently released her feet and he laid down, perpendicular to Kelly. His cock was still inside of her and her legs were lying across his. After a couple of minutes, Kelly felt his big mess start to seep out. She caught it, jumped out of bed, and dashed to the toilet to let his big mess splash out.

Kelly turned on the TV as she got dressed and freshened herself up. She was quickly ready to go and stepped in front of the TV and asked Steve if he was going to breakfast naked. He jumped up, grabbed his robe headed to the door, and said: “I’ll be back in two seconds!”

Their breakfast conversation centered on Steve’s great enjoyment that not only was Kelly multi-orgasmic but that she was also a squirter. Steve had been with one other in his life and was a big fan. Being with Kelly “made him feel like he was really getting the job done”.

Kelly pointed out, “None of that happens with just anybody. You hit all of the right buttons.” It was time for Steve to head to work. Kelly was frustrated. Their conversation had caused her panties to get soaked and now the cocks were at work. She tried to masturbate back in the room, but it wasn’t working. She needed a cock.

She went for a little walk as our room was cleaned. She gave the maid a nice tip and asked her to change our sheets. Despite her best efforts, there were a couple of huge wet spots. I got back to the room around six. Kelly was wearing a flannel shirt that was a snug fit on her. She left off the bra and had the shirt unbuttoned that one extra button that allowed a great view of her tits.

Kelly had skipped lunch and we were both hungry. We had dinner at a small bar and restaurant. We sat at the bar. Kelly got three drinks down pretty quickly. Lots of appreciative stares from the men nearby but it was too early in the evening to think anything crazy would happen in that place. Kelly let me know that it was eight o’clock and Steve would be back at the hotel. “Should we have some fun?” she asked. She knew my answer.

We knocked on Steve’s door. Kelly was wearing just one of my white T-shirts. I was wearing my swimsuit. “We’re going to the pool. Would you like to cum?” She practically purred the word ‘cum’ and as she did she reached for Steve’s cock through his jeans. I could tell he was thrilled to see Kelly again.

“Come on in and I’ll be ready in a flash,” Steve offered. He didn’t lie. He was naked in a moment and grabbed his suit from hanging over the shower rod and away we went. Yeah, I looked. I admit it. Honestly, I was slightly disappointed. Kelly gets all of my size that she wants. I kind of like it when she finds something she can’t have every day.

So, we got there and, again, it felt like we were the only people in the hotel other than the kid working at the front desk. Steve and I dropped our suits and jumped into the pool with naked Kelly. We bobbed around and play for a bit and then headed for the hot tub. On the way, Kelly stopped and turned on the sauna, then knowing it takes some time to get up to temp.

In the hot tub, we both latched onto a tit and shared playing with Kelly’s pussy. At the same time, she stroked Steve and me to full hardness. We headed to the sauna before Steve and I lost our wads. Kelly got the place shrouded in steam in minutes. We were all starting to run rivers of sweat. Kelly was rubbing Steve and me. We were rubbing hands all over every inch of her body.

Kelly had enough to drink that she was pretty lit up. She was alternating between kissing both of us, shoving our mouths to her nipples and her clit. She was on another planet. A planet I’ve come to know as ‘two cocks’. Nothing makes Kelly hornier or happier. She was so worked up that I knew we were all about to have a great time. She made sure that each of us took turns to keep the room obliterated with steam.

After I splashed some water, I could feel that Kelly was sitting on a cock in the fog. She grabbed my cock and stroked it as she sucked my balls for a minute and then spun me around and bent me over as she ate my ass. She was licking my entire crack, stroking my cock with one hand and fingering my hole with the other. Everyone was moaning.

Kelly let go of me and watered the rocks. I could tell she was moving Steve around. From the guttural noise, he was making I guessed she was giving him the same ass treatment she gave me. Kelly was standing and bent over eating Steve. I mounted her from behind and slowly fucked her while I used both hands to play with her nipples.

Steve broke off and hit the steam. I couldn’t believe how soaking wet each of us was from our own sweat. We had to have lost five pounds each in there. I felt Kelly push Steve’s sweaty body past mine. She grabbed my hand with hers.

She had Steve lay down. She slowly slid her cunt onto his cock and then laid on his chest. She let go of my hand and pulled me by my cock. I worked to not trip finding my way between four legs and feet. Kelly pulled my cock to her slit. My cock was over Steve’s and my balls felt him moving in and out of Kelly's cunt. I felt Kelly working her ass open with a couple of fingers. She pulled me to her fingers, popped them out, and wanted me to pop in.

I pressed my dick against her sphincter. I felt her relax and my sweaty cock popped in. I know Kelly wants a slow, continuous thrust until balls deep, then pause for her to adjust. I did just that. Soon her hand pressed against my groin as a sign to start fucking. I heard her whisper to Steve, “Fuck me slowly.”

I felt like we were fucking at the gates of hell. The room was so hot. My body was pouring out sweat. Kelly's ass felt like the heat of Hades itself. I had picked up the pace. I knew Kelly was lit and she always wanted a hard fuck when she’s lit. Steve was slamming her pretty fast as well. Our balls were slapping into each other. We could feel each other's cocks sliding past through her thin membrane.

No one was trying to stretch this out. We were all going for broke. Kelly was moaning and screaming and groaning. Steve was making noises I’d not heard a man make before. When in Rome… I upped my game and became very vocal. Kelly screamed through the Mother of All Orgasms. I felt Steve’s cock twitching knowing he was pumping her cunt full as she screamed. I held on for another moment until he finished and then he got to feel my cock pump dry.

I slumped over Kelly’s back for a moment. We were all wrecked and close to passing out from the heat, heart rates, and alcohol. I stood and pulled out of Kelly’s butt and sat on a bench. Kelly climbed off of Steve and squatted in the middle of the wood floor. Steve pulled himself to sit up.

The steam hadn’t been tended and was dissipating. Kelly had stood up and then sat down on a lower bench. We all were looking at the mess on the floor. Two comingled cum splats, each puddle probably three inches across and slowly spreading out. “You boys sure know how to fill up a girl,” was Kelly’s summation of the mess.

We all got in the pool to cool off. I found out that Steve was fifty-two, had been there for two weeks and he was going home the next day (Friday) late in the afternoon. Steve was divorced and said he’d not slept with anyone in several years because he just wasn’t up to dating. He couldn’t believe his luck in coming across us (which I’m pretty sure meant, Kelly).

I knew Kelly had planned to drain Steve’s balls the next morning (Friday) before he left for work and then home. Kelly invited him over to our room again for a pre-breakfast session. All Steve wanted to talk about that morning was Kelly taking me up her butt the night before. He’d never fucked a butt in his life and was peppering her with a ton of questions.

Kelly knew there was really only one way out of this. She slipped into the bathroom and popped a couple of my pain pills that I always carry, because, you know: work. We always take a tube of KY with us when we travel, so she laid down on her tummy and told Steve to slather his cock with KY and drop a dollop on her point of entry. She relaxed and try her best to let him in without too much effort. She used both hands to spread her cheeks wide open.

Steve was shocked at how hard he needed to push to pop through her ring. And of course, he stopped right away, without pushing on as she had told him. In any case, they found their rhythm and Steve fucked the living hell out of her butt. Kelly rubbed her clit senseless while Steve fucked and they both got her off to a huge orgasm. As soon as she came Steve pumped a massive load into her pooper.

Kelly had a hard time sitting down on a chair at breakfast. She ended up sitting on one leg. She spent the rest of the day laying around letting her ass recuperate. She and I went out that night (our last night in town) and had a heck of a good time. Perhaps a tale for another day?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments