Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grand Canyon with Kelly

"We had a two-week, foursome fucking, good time!"

19
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
7.3k words 7.3k words

We were coming up to Independence Day in 2001. We took a two-week vacation along with our good friends Bob and Lisa. We had planned the vacation for a few months. I decided to surprise Kelly and the others when I traded our Class C motorhome for a larger, newer Class A. Those are the big breadbox-looking beasts.

It was perfect for our plans, with two beds and a much better air conditioning system. That was important because we were heading to the southwest in July! Our primary destination was the Grand Canyon and we planned to take the mules down to the ranch at the bottom of the canyon.

In 2001 Kelly and I were forty-one, Lisa was thirty-nine, and Bob was forty-two. Kelly was five feet two inches tall with shoulder-length blonde hair. Her hairdresser had made it especially bright and bold that summer. Her 36G boobs were simply incredible. When aroused, her nipples would look like red peanut M&Ms. Her frustration was in keeping them like that all of the time.

We had found a suction bulb thingy at an adult bookstore. It sucked in her nips so I could roll a band onto the back of her nipple and keep her high beams on all of the time. With a lot of experimentation, we found tight little bands that fit perfectly so they would both stay on and not pinch so tight as to turn her nipples purple. It took a lot of searching to find them in pink (versus black), but I had. Kelly planned to wear them the entire vacation so her nipples would jut out through her shirts.

Even into her forties, Kelly’s ass was a dream. Nice bubble butt, barely a bit of noticeable cellulite. She had been laying out getting as much tan as she could. She’d been wearing a small bikini and her tan lines were magnificent.

Lisa had also been tanning and was even darker than Kelly. But she started a couple of notches darker than Kelly’s creamy white skin. Lisa was five-six with shoulder-length brunette hair and B-cup boobs that still had nice firmness.

Kelly enjoyed the attention, especially from men, and dressed and carried herself as such. Lisa wasn’t an attention seeker. She flew under the radar. Yet she oozed as much sexiness as Kelly. She always had my dick’s attention, which was six inches of standard-issue cock. Sure, being six-foot-four, I would have loved swinging a monster in my trousers. But it is what it is.

Bob was a half-a-head shorter than me. His cock was a little shorter as well. Kelly could not have cared less. Bob knew how to plow her field to earth-shaking orgasms and that made her very happy. Bob was also over the moon in love with Kelly’s knockers. He had tried to convince Lisa, in their younger days, to get a pair of aftermarket bolt-ons. She wanted nothing to do with it. Finding us, and all becoming more than friendly, allowed Bob to live out his big titty fantasies with Kelly however he wanted. Kelly knew that her constantly-erect nipples would drive Bob into a frenzy.

My only rule for the trip was that I drove. I’m a driver. It’s what I do. End of that conversation.

Bob and Lisa slept at our place the night before we headed out. We hit the road before seven a.m. The motorhome had been fully loaded and away we went. The girls were both wearing halter tops and short, short, low-waisted little booty shorts. Kelly and Lisa had been teasing Bob and me for weeks that we had better keep our dicks hard for the whole trip. We had teased right back that us staying hard was up to them.

They took it to heart! Kelly’s halter top was white, loose-fitting and her nips were staring right at us, it didn’t take much of a bend or a breeze to flash a boob. Lisa’s top was yellow, which made her tan look amazing, and her nips were also easy to spot. Every day they wore something comparable that just made you want to slip in a hand and grab some titty. Which Bob and I did. Often.

The first couple of days was a bunch of flirting and general anticipation. All three took various turns riding shotgun and keeping me company. By the time we got to Oklahoma traffic had thinned out. The only things I was passing were semi-trucks. Lisa was sitting next to me flashing me her tits. I asked her to take off her top and she quickly obliged.

After passing the tenth or so truck, I suggested that she sit up and give the drivers a jiggle of her boobies. With the way her seat was located in relation to the side window, her top half wasn’t all that visible from the outside. I could tell Lisa was in a mood that morning and for the next hour or so she shimmied her tits at twenty or so truckers.

I realized that we’d not heard from the other two for some time. I adjusted the mirror and got a glimpse just as Lisa and I both heard Kelly let out a loud “Oh, fuck!” from the back bedroom. We also jumped when we got an air-horn blast from a trucker.

Lisa had flashed her titties. Kelly was riding Bob’s cock reverse cowgirl while facing the side window and giving the trucker a fuck-show! A half-hour later and it was time to stop and fill up the gas guzzler. Bob had insisted since I supplied the vehicle and driver, that he takes care of all of the gas, including pumping it so that I could get a quick break.

Lisa grabbed me as Bob and Kelly exited. She was naked on her back on the back bed in a flash. She sucked me hard for a couple of minutes, I climbed on and we fucked at a breakneck speed. Lisa had also been keeping her pussy shaved, which I loved! She came, I came. We headed into the truck stop convenience store. Lisa cleaned her twat up, I took a leak, and then we both wandered around watching the guys watching Kelly. Kelly had on a spaghetti-strap camisole crop-top that day and her hefty jugs were gently swaying to and fro. Her banded nipples were trying to cut right through the camisole material.

Lisa caught up with Kelly and they wandered over to the trucker side of the store. Kelly raised her hand high and pointed at some goofy décor thing screwed to a wall up high. It exposed all of her underboob, stopping right at her areola. A couple of guys nearly lost their eyeballs as they popped so far out of their heads. Kelly half-flashed a bunch of truckers that way before she left the store.

Back underway, it was Kelly’s turn at shotgun. I told her the new rules for shotgun were that you had to be naked. Kelly looked like a genie had granted her wish. She stripped, stretched out her long legs like a cat, and landed her feet on the dashboard.

As I would pass a semi, Kelly would hike her butt up from the seat and aim herself to the outside of the vehicle, giving the trucker a nice view of her tattoo, pussy, legs, and feet. If they showed interest (by pacing us) she’d sit up and heft her boobs at them. On one dead spot of the highway, a trucker wouldn’t leave us. Kelly loved the audience and she ended up finger-fucking herself, with one knee on the seat and the other foot on the floor, standing up as he watched. Bob and Lisa cheered her on! The guy was drooling. Kelly’s head was above the window so she couldn’t see him. Bob was watching through the side door’s window and giving Kelly the play-by-play. With Bob’s nasty-talking help, Kelly got herself off and then slumped onto the seat.

Lisa was also naked and it was time for her and Kelly to swap places. Lisa was anxious to flash some more truckers. While Kelly has a red rose tattooed on her pubic mound, Lisa also has a tattoo. Hers is a splashing water-looking thing of a tramp stamp. Of course, with the low-cut shorts and the cropped tops, her tattoo had been on display all week.

Lisa was having fun standing next to the window and shaking her butt at the truckers. They’d honk, then she’d turn and show them her tits and her shaved twat. If they were decent looking and seemed into it, she’d slide her finger back-and-forth over her clit.

About an hour later, again some dead road, we had a guy really, really into Lisa. She was fingering herself and really getting into it. Kelly came up and wiggled down in front of Lisa’s seat and they gave the guy a pussy-eating show. He went nuts! Lisa called Bob to the front. He’d been in back with Kelly so, of course, he was naked too.

Kelly got out of the way and Bob stood in front of Lisa as she sucked his cock. She made clear through hand gestures that this was supposed to be the trucker's cock she was sucking. A few minutes of that happened before we had some faster trucks catch up so I had to pass and let them by. Everybody was giddy, laughing, and just plain horny as fuck.

That night we stayed at a campground in Oklahoma. The campers seemed to be mostly folks like us – travelers either heading west or heading back home. We used their shower facilities because it was just easier than taking turns in the motorhome. The place rented some odd-looking low-slung 3-wheel bicycles that you rode on like a cart but pedaled like a bike. In any case, Kelly and Lisa were moseying down the gravel road to the shower house. They could hear the crunching sound of those odd bikes on gravel following them.

When they arrived at the shower house they saw they had been followed by a couple of later-teenaged boys on the low-to-the-ground bikes. Having an eye-level view, they had been watching their booty-short butts as they walked along. Kelly and Lisa both had a good giggle about it and then got cleaned up.

When the gals exited the shower house, there sat their little perverts on their bikes acting like nothing was happening. Kelly put an extra sway in her walk. The guys were staying maybe twenty feet behind the gals. Kelly whispered, “watch this.” Having ensured no youngsters anywhere in sight, Kelly slapped at her ankle, as though she’d been bitten by a bug. Then she stopped, turned so that she was sideways to the guys, and bent over at the waist to rub her ankle.

Her thin camisole fell toward the ground exposing her bare boobs in their huge and magnificent glory. She rubbed her ankle for a solid thirty seconds before she stood back up. She glanced at the boys. They never saw her eyes. She and Lisa shared a huge smirk and kept walking. The guys followed them to our campsite and then spent the next hour circling the loop and staring at the girls as we sat around the campfire.

When dusk hit Kelly did another visual sweep: no youngsters. She heard the bikes coming. Her chair was sitting so her side was facing the road. Before they could see her, Kelly leaned over as though sleeping and lifted her top so her boob closest to the road was fully exposed. The bikes stopped right in front of our RV. They couldn’t see the rest of us (the lot was quite narrow), but they had a perfect view of Kelly. They just sat and stared at her tit. Kelly started to stir. The boys remained put. Kelly ignored them and said to the rest of us “It’s so damn hot!”

And then she pulled her top over her head. It was nearly dark and the only light was coming from our campfire. They quietly moved their bikes to the other side of the road so they had a good view of our campfire, but were themselves mostly in the shadows. Lisa chimed in “it sure is hot!” And she removed her top too. The gals walked around for a little bit as the boys just drooled.

We had another long day ahead of us and went to bed soon after. We had come up with a plan that worked for all of us. I slept in the back bedroom. The queen-size sofa/hide-a-bed was Bob’s. The girls swapped beds every other night. No obligation to fuck, but we certainly did a lot of it!

Kelly and Bob had similar energy levels, as did Lisa and I. They shook the motorhome every night they shared a bed, usually once in the middle of the night, and even a couple of before-breakfast mornings as well. Lisa and I fucked less often but enjoyed it just as much.

That particular night we all fucked, having a good laugh as Kelly and Lisa told all of us about their little pervert followers. Lisa sat on my cock and rode me as a slow cowgirl while I tweaked and sucked on her firm red nipples. Bob banged Kelly doggy-style, her close to the all-time favorite position. Everyone came, the girls drained their pussies into the toilet, and then we crashed.

Kelly had received a nipple chain as a gift when she was younger. She enjoyed how it felt and we both loved how it looked. Over time, since I have pretty good fine motor skills, I had made Kelly a few more. It was a balancing act to get them to look right as they hung, had enough weight to give her nipples that tugging feeling she enjoyed, yet weren’t so heavy as to pull her nipples together and look weird. I had made her one just for that trip. It was a southwest-looking necklace, if you will, for her boobs. It had an arrowhead hanging in the middle with shell beads and some silver feather-looking do-dads from there to her nips.

That day she asked me to put it on her. As Kelly’s nipples weren’t pierced I’d come up with a ‘noose’ made of fishing line. First, she put on a couple of decorative nipple (actually areola) shields made from large repurposed earrings. Over that, I attached the chain (which tightened up right behind her nipple bands), which held the shields in place. Sorry for all the detail! The net effect, sexy as hell!

Kelly slipped on one of her cropped spaghetti strap tops that hung loosely over her boobs. That day we were wandering around New Mexico and had stopped in a cool little town and were doing some touristy shopping.

Bob’s eyes never strayed too far from Kelly’s chest. As Kelly was shopping and leaning over to look at display cases, Bob caught that something was going on between her boobs. He whispered something to her. Kelly did a glance, figured no one would see, and lifted her top. Bob flipped out. We didn’t think it possible for him to be more infatuated with Kelly’s rack, but there he was: Nearly drooling while growing a boner.

They disappeared toward the back of the store and Bob had his hands under her top playing with her nipples amongst the jewelry. Kelly lifted her top a couple of more times for him to get a nose-to-tit close-up view. Bob was hard as a bone and stuck close to her for her occasional cock grab to keep him hard.

A short while later we found ourselves in a jewelry store. Kelly fell in love with the place. Jewelry is her weakness. She loved every piece of silver-mounted turquoise that she saw, especially the greenish-colored stones. Although he’d excuse himself once in a while to help others, Kelly held the attention of the man we came to find out was the owner for the better part of an hour. It was mutual admiration. He was enjoying the view of her as much as she was enjoying the expensive pretty things.

Jewelry wasn’t Lisa’s thing so she and Bob had wandered on to the next shop. Kelly got into a conversation about custom-made items. It started with a necklace. With all of Kelly’s leaning over and his sharp eye, he had figured out she was wearing something under her shirt. That combined with Kelly’s always flirting way with men emboldened him to ask her about it. Realizing no one, other than me, was near them, she lifted her top and gave him a long look.

He threw me a bone and complimented my craftsmanship. Then, being a sales guy, asked if she was interested in something coordinating for her nipples. Kelly lit up like freaking Christmas. I stepped in to explain some of what I’d discovered about her boobs through trial and error. He asked Kelly if she could take the chain off so he could weigh it. She explained that the nooses were too tiny for her to fumble with, but he was welcome to remove them. She lifted her top. He went to work as she smiled at him.

A few minutes later he emerged from his work area with her chain and a few silver pieces. Kelly had already selected a stone for the necklace and he explained how he could make a coordinating piece for her boobs. He pulled over a mirror, grabbed a plain chain, and asked Kelly to hold it to her nipples as he’d hold the pieces to the chain giving her the idea of what it’d all look like. After one fumble, Kelly just took her top completely off.

The owner figured he needed to come and stand behind Kelly so he could reach around and give her the best view. Another couple, probably in their fifties, had wandered into the shop. The wife was looking the other way. Her husband caught a glimpse and then froze about twenty feet away and just watched what was going on. When his wife turned around, she nearly dragged him by his ear to get him out of there. Kelly got the giggles. I explained to the owner what had happened. He laughed as well.

With the giggling and laughing going on, his hands brushed against Kelly’s hooters. “Wow, they are quite heavy. And they don’t sag? You are a lucky woman!”

“Do you think they’re that heavy? Maybe you should double-check.” No one was confused. He sat down the silver, stayed behind Kelly, and started to lift and play with her boobs. Kelly began to moan. He looked at me and I just nodded.

Carlos, as we found out his name, excused himself quickly and locked the front door, and flipped over his ‘Be Back Soon’ sign. Kelly was waiting for him. His mouth went for her nipples and she gently held his head to her chest. Kelly heated up quickly and she unsnapped her Daisy Dukes with one hand and tugged down her zipper. Carlos followed immediately by slipping his hand into her shorts, pushing them down a bit to make room for his hand, and then slipping two fingers deep into Kelly’s soaking wet pussy.

She was looking at me with wild eyes as Carlos ravished her nipples, back and forth from one to the other at the same time his fingers were rubbing every crevasse in her vaginal walls. Kelly came in no time. Carlos paused, thinking she was through. “Please don’t stop. Oh, don’t stop. No…”

Carlo's finger fucked the hell of her little pussy. Five minutes later Kelly rewarded him with a screaming orgasm and a massive squirt of pussy juice. Carlos looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “Oh, fuck. Yeah. Yeah, that was gooood. Thank you.” Carlos extricated his wet hand from her cunt.

Kelly felt the front of his lightweight slacks. I could see from where I was that his cock had built a tent. “It’s your turn,” she said as Kelly dropped to her knees. She had his cock out by the time her knees touched the floor. He was about my size except brown and uncut. Kelly was on a mission to make him cum. Her head was slamming backward and forward, fucking her throat with his dick.

She paused for one quick second, looked at me, and said; “Get over here and get it out.” I stepped next to her, pulled out my hard-on, and stroked it as Kelly face-fucked Carlos. He had reached behind and was using both hands to hold himself up on the display case.

Carlos was moaning and muttered a few things in Spanish before he suddenly reached for Kelly’s head and held her tight as he pushed his cock to the back of her head. I watched his balls twitch as he squirted a half-dozen pumps into her throat. I was there myself. I leaned forward, aimed my cock down at her boobs, and blasted her tits with three long and strong streams of cum.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Carlos and I each offered Kelly a hand. She steadied herself on us and stood up. We all just took a couple to catch our breath. Kelly told Carlos that she liked the design and he could go ahead and make both pieces. Then she asked if he could help her get her chain back on. Carlos offered Kelly a towel to wipe off her chest. She only lightly dabbed the cum off the boob that was covered.

Kelly was naughty and made it difficult for Carlos to reattach the chain. She made sure her nipples got more attention before the job was complete. Carlos grabbed an order pad and began to write up the order. He hadn’t bothered to put his dick away. Kelly reached for it and caught his last drips with her fingers. She went back a couple of times to catch drips and lick off her fingers.

I handed Carlos the credit card and gave him our mailing address. I noticed he wrote down a 30% discount on the order. Kelly slipped her top on. It was sticking to the cum splats on her chest. Kelly wore it as a badge of honor. Before Kelly zipped up her shorts, she offered Carlos the opportunity to “say goodbye to Kitty.” He wiped his finger through her slit and across her clit, then sucked off his finger as Kelly had sucked off her own. Carlos promised we would see a package in about a month.

And we did! A package arrived with a gift-wrapped necklace, nipple chain, a coordinating pair of earrings (which we hadn’t purchased), and perhaps Kelly’s favorite item: a 5x7 photo of Carlos’ cock. That same night, Kelly had me take a handful of nude photos of her, well nude except for the new jewelry. And then one extreme closeup with the necklace’s turquoise stone hanging by her clit (but not blocking the view, she was very specific), with the rest of her wet cunt on full display. She mailed Carlos the pics with a thank you card for the earrings, sharing how much she loved his workmanship.

We caught up with Bob and Lisa for dinner not long after our jewelry shopping. Bob, of course, was staring at Kelly’s chest so she brought them up to speed on our jewelry experience. Bob was quite surprised that he was looking at fresh cum stains through her top. Kelly did a lightning-quick boob flash for him.

By the time we got to our campsite that night, it was late and we were ready to turn in. I felt like I’d had a long day and went to the shower house for a quick clean-up. When I got back, Bob and Kelly were in a sixty-nine in Bob’s bed with Kelly on the bottom, Bob furiously eating her cunt and Kelly retelling the jewelry store adventure as she would take a breath on the off-strokes of sucking his cock (as Kelly shared with me later, Bob was wildly turned on by the fact that Kelly had walked around in public wearing my wet load). Lisa was sound asleep in my bed. I was out in minutes as well.

The next day we arrived at the Grand Canyon and found out that our mule ride to the bottom had been canceled. The water line that follows the trail had broken for the zillionth time and the repairs closed the trail to mules. We had two choices: Hike to the bottom or stay put at the top. Lisa made her decision almost as fast as Kelly.

Lisa announced there was no way she was hiking to the bottom. Bob didn’t seem interested in a hike either. Kelly, on the other hand, decided that, of course, we would hike to the bottom. She tried in vain for a short period to convince Lisa and Bob. She had Bob, but Lisa wouldn’t budge and Bob, understandably, knew he should stay with Lisa. And with that, we headed to the outfitter's store and dropped a bunch of greenbacks.

Kelly’s knees were not the greatest (of course, I tease her that it’s from years of being on them with a cock in her mouth) and our hike down was long and laborious. And hot. When we finally arrived at the ranch at the bottom the thermometer on the fence said it was 115 degrees. We had a great steak dinner and zonked out.

We knew that with her knees, climbing out would be a hell of a challenge so we started our hike way early; Oh-dark-thirty early. We kind of had our second wind and were making okay time.

As the sun came up the view was breathtaking. We agreed that some naked photos of Kelly were called for. She stripped off everything and posed against a nearby wall of striated rock. She looked beyond amazing in that light.

I heard them first and got a look around the bend. Two young men that had stayed at the ranch were coming our way. I didn’t say anything. Three minutes later and they were on the trail staring at naked Kelly ten feet off the trail and my backside taking the pics. Kelly just smiled at them. They took a couple of steps. I continued to take pics. Kelly continued to pose and smile.

The guys stopped and watched us for a few more minutes until we were done. I struck up a conversation, giving them a reason to hang around longer. They enjoyed that Kelly started with her trail shoes. She hoisted one foot up beside her on the rock and slowly got on her sock and then her shoe, and then the other foot, her slit wide open for the boys the entire time.

As we were ready to continue the upward climb the guys hung with us for the next hour or so, but we were too old and slow and off they went. We kept a rough track of folks who passed us. By mid-morning, we’d been passed by everyone that we could recall having stayed with us at the ranch.

It was getting quite warm. Kelly took off her shirt and bra, shoving them in my backpack. Sometimes it all just hits you the right way. The view is beyond amazing. Kelly’s mood was beyond amazing. Her body in that sun looked like a goddess. I needed to be inside her. We walked around a bend and there was a rock just made for fucking. I was hard just from looking at Kelly. She turned to face the rock and we both pulled her nylon shorts and panties to the ground.

I got behind her and slipped in. Kelly laid her chest on the rock and said the heat felt incredible on her tits, although she could only take a minute of that. I was slowly fucking her, first because it felt good, and second, it was too hot to go full-on sweat monster. We fucked low and slow for about five minutes. I told Kelly I was close. She whispered, “jack it.”

I pulled out and stroked my dick. Now that never feels as good as her pussy, so it took me another couple of minutes but soon enough I lobbed two long thick streams of cum into the gravelly rocks alongside the trail. Satisfied, I put my dick away and Kelly put her shorts on.

We weren’t ten minutes up the trail when were heard voices; couldn’t make out any words though. Kelly figured fuck it, not putting on her shirt. Four male Japanese college boys came up behind us. They were on a mission and moving fast. We stepped aside, they stared as they quickly moved past, waved, and said, “Hello.”

We made a turn a while later and saw a couple of groups of folks below us on the trail. Reluctantly Kelly slipped on her shirt but left it unbuttoned. They eventually all passed us as did many more groups. A couple of guys in their forties came up behind us and were the chatty types. They walked along behind us for about fifteen minutes.

Kelly and I had received damn good advice from the park rangers about taking a bite of a snack every fifteen minutes. We had been doing that all along and remained energized and hydrated for both hikes (down and up).

As Kelly and I stepped aside to take a bite of our energy bars, the guys got their first view of Kelly’s front side. One guy's eyes bugged out. “Damn!” was all he could muster.

Kelly looked at him and acted confused, “What these?” As she opened her shirt and shared her tits with the guys. The first guy said, “Wow! Those are something else!” The second guy couldn’t find his voice. Kelly stepped toward him “You can touch if you want.” He reached out and hefted her breasts as he shit himself sideways.

Unfortunately, we heard female voices coming and those guys split. Kelly buttoned a couple of her buttons and we trudged upward. The trail had become busy both folks going down and coming up. Our sexual fun for the day was over.

The next couple of days were a lot of time at tourist sites crawling with families. Kelly and Lisa were still barely clothed to survive the heat, but nothing crazy happened. It was the day we’d begun the return trip that we ended up in a little no-place town in the desert. They had a car show going on. We decided to park and check out the little town.

Kelly and Lisa had both been collecting souvenirs along the trip. Kelly was wearing some of hers that day. She had a silver ankle bracelet, a bracelet on each wrist, a new toe ring, a pair of high-heeled sandals (about two inches high at her toes and about five at her heel), and a straw cowboy hat rolled tight along the sides. Everything she’d bought had a southwestern desert vibe and look.

Her shorts that day were a denim pair with about an inch of washed-away fringe hanging. The remaining solid denim was barely a couple of inches wide at her slit, just enough to keep her lips from showing. She had the bands on her nipples, of course. On top, she wore a tight T-shirt, the color of the desert itself. It had a Native-American-inspired print, but her nipple pokies were easy to see.

Within the first block, Kelly found yet another jewelry store. She could sniff them out like a bloodhound! We left there with a Native American-looking choker necklace. I must say, everything she bought did add some stiffness to my cock.

As we hit the main street and wandered along looking at the cars, Lisa looked good. Kelly was turning the head of every male within fifty feet. Bob and I lingered for a bit at an old truck that we drooled over. After that, we were following the girls from at least a dozen paces back. It was fascinating to be in their wake and see the effect they were having.

I think I saw it before Kelly. I was sure I did because I knew why she squealed when I heard it happen. It was a 1970 red Mustang convertible. If Kelly had a wet dream that was a car, that would have been it. Bob and I hung back and just watched. Kelly started up a conversation with the owner. He was a nice-enough-looking guy, who we guessed to be in his fifties? His hair was about half-gray, which I guess was all Bob and I had to go on.

He was giving Kelly a thorough tour of the car, popped open the hood, and talked away as she nodded along, pretending she knew what he was talking about. He even showed her the trunk. Kelly had been his sole focus of attention for about fifteen minutes. They were standing very closely at the back of the car. Kelly sort of hopped up, kicked one foot up behind her butt, gave the guy a big tit-squashing hug and a peck on the cheek. Then she headed out into the street to find me.

It was around four-ish. The car show was over at five. Luke had offered/succumbed to give her a ride in the car when he pulled out of the lineup on the street. He said the cars all left in order of how they were parked. Kelly was giddy. We ate some concession food (Indian fry bread) and lemonade and wandered some more.

Kelly was back at Luke’s car at five. The rest of us wandered around in the area and gave her some space. Ten minutes later the street came alive with the roar of old American muscle V8 engines. A couple of minutes later and Kelly was riding shotgun, her cowboy hat on the floor and her blonde hair blowing around in the wind.

Luke took off on some podunk road through the desert. Kelly was on cloud nine. She decided to show some appreciation. As she hadn’t seen a human since they pulled out of town, and she’d caught (and smiled back at) Luke eyeballing her chest, Kelly peeled off her T-shirt, leaned back, and let Luke take in the view of her magnificent boobs. He hollered out some very complimentary things, above the roar of the engine.

They were going further than just around the block. They’d been driving for about ten minutes. Kelly was horny as all get out. She peeled off her shorts, staying folded in half until she wrestled them past her heels. She sat up, laid a knee on the seat, shifted more so that her back was against the door, and gave Luke the full Monty, as it were of her freshly shaved cunt. The more he stared at her pussy, the further open she pulled her lips with both hands.

A couple of miles later they came across some abandoned buildings sitting close to the road. Luke pulled behind an old store and turned off the car. Kelly crawled over to him, reaching for his cock. She found half of a lump. Luke unbuckled his jeans and shoved them to his knees.

Kelly grabbed his half-mast cock and swallowed it. Her tongue went to work swirling all around his shaft and head, while firmly locked in her cock-garage of a mouth. She felt that favorite feeling of a cock swelling to full size in her mouth. It took Kelly a few minutes to get Luke to full ramming size, as he was no longer a spring chicken. Kelly minded not one bit. She loved the feeling of sucking his cock.

Sensing that Luke was hard enough and able to stay hard, Kelly lifted her head and asked him to lean his seat back. As soon as he obliged, Kelly threw a leg over his torso, reached between her legs, and steadied his dick, then slowly lowered her twat onto him. She sat flat on his lap and moved around slowly, letting his dick enjoy the velvety warmth of her hole.

After a couple of minutes, Luke’s ass started to hump toward her. Kelly took that as her sign to go off to the races. She held onto his shoulders and started to bounce up and down on his shaft. Luke’s cock was about as long as mine so she was getting nice strokes and not popping off him as sometimes happens with guys in the five-inch range.

Luke didn’t take long before he announced he was close. Kelly said, “Let me swallow you so we don’t mess up your seats.” She hopped off his cock, grabbed him firmly at the base of his dick, used her mouth to snap his cockhead in tightly, and jerked his shaft for a minute until his fountain of cum filled her mouth. Kelly swallowed his load in one big gulp and kept her mouth in place for several more minutes draining his shaft empty and feeling his cock go flaccid.

“Shit. That was something else,” was about all the Luke could muster. He got his jeans together and fired up the red hot rod. Kelly pulled her shorts up but left them open. When she could see the buildings of the town she peeled her shirt back on. She didn’t snap her shorts until the car was parked and turned off. She crawled over and gave Luke another big tit-smashing hug and kiss on the cheek, hopped out of the car, and shook her ass as she walked away.

Lisa had been watching out the window of the tavern and was the first to notice Kelly. Soon Kelly joined our table, sat down, and looked overwhelmingly satisfied. When she finally spoke all that she said was “That was a fantastic ride.” We spent that night sleeping in the motorhome parked right where it’d been since afternoon.

We got an early start the next day and I was making pretty good time. I had a burst of energy and planned to drive until dark. Kelly had called ahead and made a reservation at a campground. The rest of the crew was pretty groggy the entire morning. Mid-day we stopped to refuel both beast and bodies. That seemed to wake the crew up and by three o’clock or so Kelly and Lisa were naked and acting very flirty.

After a couple of hours of flirty and teasing, Kelly stripped Bob naked. She had grabbed her tube of lube. Bob was on a mission and wanted to tit fuck Kelly. I adjusted my mirror to get the best view that I could. Kelly was on her back on the couch. Bob was sitting on her chest with his knees in her armpits. They had a slow and steady start, but after fifteen minutes or so, Bob was getting pretty worked up. Kelly was too and she was panting and moaning. It was hard to tell if she was putting out the audio to help get Bob off, or if she was worked up and getting herself off.

Kelly’s noises were working on all of us. Lisa laid back in her passenger seat, had her heels in the air, and was using three fingers to wildly fuck her pussy. What I could see in the mirror was that Bob had slipped his arm next to the couch behind himself and had fingers rubbing out Kelly’s clit. Kelly kept getting louder and louder. It was clear to me that she wasn’t faking anything.

I was working hard to focus on the road, but my cock was rigid and starting to ache. Between Kelly’s noises and watching Lisa, relatively quietly, fucking herself was almost too much. And then Bob started in. His noises made clear he was going to cum soon. That triggered Kelly and she screamed out her series of “Oh, fuck!” cum noises. That set off Lisa and her feet shook wildly in the air as she abused her cunt, making wet slapping sounds as she orgasmed.

Bob sounded like a runner nearly dying as he struggled for the finish line. Kelly had finished her cum and was back to encouraging Bob. A second later I caught him in the mirror. He sat back, grabbed his cock and a fountain of cum exploded over Kelly. I’d never seen Bob ejaculate. I’d found his spunk inside of Kelly’s twat many times, but seeing him blow was something new to see. I shoot ropes. Bob shot like a fountain. Sprays and sprinkles and more sprinkles. Yet, according to Kelly, Bob would fill her mouth to overflowing, just as I would.

I begged Lisa to come over and help me. She hesitated, since – obvious – I was driving a huge vehicle. I pleaded. I unzipped and had my cock in my hand. Lisa unbuckled and got on her knees next to my seat. She engulfed me and stroked me fast. I was there and I only wanted to cum. Lisa’s mouth was just what I needed. I gave driving as much attention as I could. I erupted and felt throb after throb filling her mouth. Lisa stayed with me as my heart rate slipped back to close to normal.

Lisa slowly pulled her mouth off of my cock. She kneeled next to me, opened her mouth, and showed that she could barely keep it all in. Then she stood up and went to show Bob and Kelly her “prize.” Kelly was impressed and yelled out to me that she was proud of my huge load. Bob waved his hand at Kelly’s chest, showing his wife how he had thoroughly sprayed Kelly with his load.

Lisa shimmied in front of Bob and started to slowly drool my cum out of her mouth. As the streams started to hit her tummy she was rubbing my cum in as it were lotion. She drooled a stream off of each nipple. The three of them were all having fun again teasing each other.

Not too long after, it was time for me to have a quick stop to stretch my legs. Plus, a fill-up would get us to the campground without any additional stops. Lisa slipped on her camisole top. Kelly came bounding out of the side door wearing a bikini top. That was my first good look at her. She had cum splatters in her hair, on her face, and over her entire front down to her belly. It was about half-dried. You had to be within a couple of feet and take a good look to know what it was.

Kelly and Lisa went skipping to the truck stop.

The rest of the drive home was close to what the drive out had been – The girls stayed mostly naked, flashed a lot of truckers, and we swapped off fucks for our last few nights on the road. All in all, a hell of a vacation.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments