Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rich Car Buff With Kelly

"An innocuous cocktail party leads to unexpected fun."

12
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words

It was June of 1993. Kelly and I were attending a cocktail party for sponsors, officials, etc. of a new regional sports car street race. I was invited because of my company’s sponsorship. Kelly was my arm candy.

I was quite confused. We found the downtown address, sure enough, but the building looked like it may have housed a car dealership in the 1940s, or perhaps a small warehouse? In any case, it was not at all what I was expecting. We parked in the parking lot at the rear of the building. Thankfully we saw another couple dressed for the occasion making their way to a non-descript back door.

We walked in with them and were gobsmacked! It was a big boy playhouse inside the windowless building! The floor was a black and white checkerboard square tile. There were a dozen old, and extremely expensive-looking, European sports cars parked in two perfect rows. The walls were Ferrari red. So were the bars stools at the bar. And the leather furniture in the large seating area.

Soon there were about thirty people milling around, drinking, enjoying hors d’oeuvres, and chatting with folks they knew. And then there were a handful of couples like Kelly and me who seemed to know not a soul in the room. And that’s why they serve alcohol! Soon enough we were meeting new people and blabbing away.

The major info for me was that we were at Ritchie’s playhouse. He was the driving force (pun intended) behind bringing the race to the area. Ritchie’s grandfather had founded a brand name you all know and Ritchie loved his trust fund and living the good life.

Ritchie approached Kelly and me and apologized for being a poor host and not greeting us when we arrived. I guessed Ritchie to be around forty. Sandy-colored hair, about five-ten, a broad smile and a glint in his eye that said he both loved fun and could find trouble.

Kelly and I were thirty-three years old. I was six-foot-four and Kelly five-foot-two. Kelly was wearing a long sundress that was yellow with huge white flowers patterned in the fabric. The top was held up by spaghetti straps with a straight neckline, which was just low enough to give a hint of Kelly’s large mounds. While the dress was very respectable for the occasion, there was no hiding the fact of Kelly’s 34F boobs.

Kelly rarely wore flats, being so short, but she said they went with the dress so that night she wore flat sandals, an anklet, and a toe ring. Kelly’s hair was blond then and she had it styled in loose curls hanging to mid-shoulder. The sundress was very form fitting and Kelly hated lumps. So, she skipped wearing panties and her bra. The pattern of the dress helped hide that she was braless and Kelly knew how to move to either disguise or accentuate her lack of a bra.

Kelly was an eye-catcher. She had received appreciative smiles from nearly all of the men in the room. Even though I assumed everyone’s spouse was invited, it was probably two men for every woman.

After a couple of frozen margaritas, Kelly couldn’t help but be her normal gregarious, flirtatious self. Nothing tacky at all. She’s just the kind of attractive woman that men are drawn to as we think our perverted thoughts and she doesn’t shut us down.

It kind of slowly unfolded that there wasn’t a real point to the evening. It was just a chance to meet some of the people involved and collectively get excited for the upcoming race. After the first hour or so Ritchie did say a few words of thanks to sponsors, volunteers, etc. Some people seemed to take that as permission to leave and maybe ten or so folks did head out.

After his remarks, Ritchie refilled his drink and joined Kelly and me. Another couple we had been talking to said their thanks and goodbye and that left the three of us to chat. I’ve seen it happen more times than I can count. Someone becomes enamored by Kelly and her sense of humor, her laugh, her body, her prettiness, and the sexiness that just oozes from her. I watched it happen with Ritchie right in front of my face.

Ritchie kind of tuned out the rest of the crowd. I moved on and caught back up with a couple that I’d been talking to earlier. Too quickly the six to eight p.m. party came to an end. Everyone said their goodbye’s, including Kelly and me. I saw Ritchie casually slip his hand onto Kelly’s butt as we turned to leave.

Kelly didn’t say anything until we were in the car. “Just drive around the block and come back.” She read the confusion on my face. “Ritchie invited us to hang out some more but he wanted the rest of the crowd to head out.” She read my raised eyebrow skepticism. “Okay, maybe he thought it would be fun to take some pictures of me posing with his cars.”

She saw me squint at her dress, both of us knowing she was naked underneath. “I didn’t tell him I would pose naked. But I might have giggled when he said it would be incredible if I could pose topless for a couple of ‘tasteful’ pictures.”

I laughed out loud! I could smell bullshit from a mile away. “Does Ritchie know that I’m with you? Is he okay with me being there or does he think you two have a private session setup?”

“No, no, of course he knows you’re with me. It’s not like that.” I smirked.

By the time we returned to the lot the rest of the cars were gone. We walked in and Ritchie came over and greeted us, Kelly with a squishy hug and me with a firm handshake. I noticed when Ritchie turned and locked the door. He caught me and said “After dark, this isn’t the best neighborhood in town.”

Ritchie really was a likable guy and I had no issue with the evening. We all got another margarita from the giant Icee machine tumbling away on the bar.

Then Ritchie started on a tour of his cars. They were some serious autos with a ton of history and I couldn’t even imagine their worth. After the second car, he picked up a camera that had been sitting on the seat of the open-top roadster. Kelly instinctively posed for a few snaps next to the car, afraid to actually touch metal.

Ritchie assured her it was okay that she touched the cars. He opened the door of one and she sat sideways in the driver’s seat with her knees pointing out of the car, feet on the ground. She slowly hiked up her dress, turning to put one foot in the car. She had the dress so high on her hip that it was clear she wasn’t wearing panties.

Ritchie went to a stack of electronics and put on some thump, thump, thump dance music. He told Kelly to do whatever she wanted. Kelly started dancing around popping poses by several of the cars. She returned to the roadster and stood in it so her tits were just behind the windshield. Then she lowered the spaghetti straps of her dress and let them slip to her shoulders. She pulled the front of the dress down, exposing a mile of cleavage. Ritchie’s camera was clicking away.

I’ve never seen a guy who could swap rolls of film as fast as Ritchie! By the time he was ready to click again, Kelly had unzipped the side of the dress to her waist. She let the dress slip down as she exposed her boobs over the top of the windshield. Her nipples were standing up, but not as much as Kelly wanted. She grabbed her icy drink and ran it back and forth over her nipples. The cold condensation ran down her breasts. When she finished, her nips were so hard they could cut glass.

She sat in another car, again with one foot in and one foot out. She posed for a few boob shots and then, again, she pulled up the bottom of her dress. This time she pulled it nearly to her waist. She twisted in the seat with both feet on the floor and then slowly spread her feet apart. Further and further apart.

Kelly’s cunt was wide open. Ritchie was on his knees taking pictures. Kelly leaned back into the car, laying across both seats. She struggled and tugged and managed to unzip the dress completely and pull it over her head. The blooming red rose tattoo on her pussy mound was looking Ritchie right in the face.

Kelly’s pussy lips were wide open and I could see her lubrication shimmering under the harsh fluorescent lighting. Ritchie was quietly whistling and muttering “wow”, pretty much non-stop. When he stood to swap the next roll of film I could see he also had a tent pitched in his shorts.

The next roll of film was of Kelly’s backside as she bent over car doors, into engine bays, over hoods, and bonnets. Kelly had a trail of lube leaking halfway down her thigh with strings of it running from her pussy. The shots were amazing. Ritchie and Kelly both gave up any pretext of ‘artsy’. He wanted to look at her sex and she wanted to show it off.

Kelly thought one car, in particular, looked interesting. It was also an open top. She climbed in with her knees on both seats facing the back of the car. Kelly slowly dropped and aligned her pussy over the gear shift and then carefully slid her pussy down the entire length of the shift lever. Ritchie was twisting like an acrobat to get pics. At one point he shoved his hand with the camera in between her legs and took a few shots blind.

Kelly reached down and pushed the camera out of his hand and put Ritchie’s hand on her pussy. Ritchie started to play with her lips and found her clit. Kelly started to fuck the car. Literally. She was slow at first, and then quickly, bouncing her cunt up and down the gear shift/stand-in dildo. The scene was so fucking hot that I slipped a hand in my pocket and was rubbing my cock, which had escaped my boxers.

Kelly was bouncing up and down and twisting her nipples. She wanted to cum so badly. I realized that Ritchie had a bad angle to play with her clit which is why she was struggling. I moved to stand at the back of the car in her view but not Ritchie’s.

I pulled up a leg of my shorts exposing my hardon and stroked it for Kelly. It gave her what she needed and she screamed out an orgasm watching me jack off to her. Kelly sprayed pussy juice all over Ritchie’s car. He didn’t seem to mind one bit! I put my cock away. Ritchie stood up and said something like “fucking incredible, simply incredible.”

Kelly regrouped and stepped out of the car. “Why am I the only one naked?” It wasn’t a question as much as a demand to Ritchie and me. I was naked in a flash with my standard white-boy six-inch cock sticking straight out and leaking precum. Ritchie was a moment behind me but soon we both saw his blond-haired cock and balls. Ritchie’s cock was maybe a couple of inches longer than mine and just a tad skinnier.

Kelly dropped to her knees in front of him and deep-throated him on the first swallow. Kelly knows cock better than any guy knows his own. We had all been so fucking worked up by the photo session that we all needed to explode. Kelly had her turn. Ritchie was going to be next.

Kelly stood up and pulled Ritchie to the giant red leather sectional. She got on all fours, aiming her butt at Ritchie. He got on his knees behind her and shoved his pink cock inside of her. Kelly waved at me. I laid in front of her spread-eagle and Kelly devoured my cock. It was just too much anticipation for both he and I.

It only took Ritchie a couple of minutes to blurt out “I’m cumming” as he pistoned away in Kelly’s pussy.

I was with him and said “me too” as Kelly pushed her nose onto my pubic bone and let me blast off down her throat. After Ritchie and I had both emptied our balls, Kelly rolled toward the floor and skittered away to the toilet room to drop Ritchie’s load.

He and I sat naked on the sectional, legs spread, letting our balls cool off. As Ritchie’s cock was dripping out his leftovers, he caught them with his finger and then licked his finger clean. I’d tasted my cum before (hasn’t every guy, seriously?) and figured that was how we’d both keep his leather clean.

“You might be married to the sexiest woman I’ve ever met.”

“I’m a lucky SOB, no doubt.”

Kelly rejoined us and as a matter of instinct grabbed our dicks and checked for dribbles. She squeezed out a couple and sucked off both Ritchie and I. Kelly sat between us and imitated the slouched down, legs spread wide man pose of Ritchie and me.

I’ve shared this fact several times, but it’s true: Nothing makes Kelly hornier than having sex. She was nowhere near done for the night. To get the ball rolling she started to play with her pussy. Ritchie got up and found his camera.

Soon he was sitting on the floor making a photographic record of her masturbation session. While Kelly was both rubbing her clit and slamming fingers into her cunt, I came in high, above her arms and started sucking on her nipples. Kelly was nearly there when she screamed out “fucking eat me!”

She stuck her legs out and used her ankles to pull Ritchie to her pussy. He dropped the camera and dove in. He attacked her pussy just the way she liked it: An attack! In minutes Kelly was screaming through one orgasm after another. Ritchie didn’t let up or give her a chance to catch her breath. She kind of shoved my head out of the way, so I climbed over the back of the sectional and stood behind her pinching and rolling her nipples.

Kelly was huffing violently as she does when she’s in orgasm overload. No one slowed down. Soon Kelly screamed a banshee-like “FUUUUCK!!” as she squirted into Ritchie’s mouth. Kelly’s feet fell to the floor. Ritchie stood up with the wild look of the devil in his eye. I could easily tell that he felt like he had won. What, I wasn’t sure? I could also see that his cock was back to full strength.

Ritchie kind of half-turned Kelly on the leather and with one knee on the ground and the other between her legs on the sectional, Ritchie mounted Kelly and slid his cock into her sodden cunt. He fucked her as she caught her breath. I came around and sat back down on the sectional behind Ritchie. I must say that has always been my favorite vantage point of watching a guy fuck Kelly. Seeing his dick and balls slapping away in her wet pussy.

LittleAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleAsia

I was mindlessly playing with my own hardon when I noticed Ritchie’s camera. I grabbed it and took several pics straight on of their sex as parts slid in and out. Ritchie wanted me to take one from the top with his cock pulled out so just the tip was touching Kelly’s slit and then another with him buried in her twat showing only his blond pubes nearly covering up Kelly’s tattoo.

After ten minutes of a controlled fuck, Ritchie picked up the pace and Kelly had a small orgasm. Ritchie suddenly pulled out and moved towards Kelly’s face. Kelly smiled and took control “Cum on my tits” and she hefted her jugs toward a cock that was being furiously stroked. It took Ritchie a few minutes of jacking but he was able to launch a respectable second load onto Kelly’s right nipple.

Ritchie plopped onto the sectional next to Kelly’s head. He was spent. I crawled over and took my turn in her used pussy. Kelly was happy to see my face and feel my cock inside of her. She whispered words of encouragement and in a few minutes, I pulled out and shot one long stream of cum from her pussy to her chest. Ritchie was taking pictures and seemed proud that he was sure that one of them caught my load mid-air.

We were all officially drained. Kelly’s pussy had been nearly satisfied. As we sat around chatting I observed that we should hit the road soon as we had a ninety-minute drive home. Ritchie immediately apologized that he hadn’t shared his solution earlier.

His family owned a large luxury hotel in town. Of course: Why not? He had a suite available for his use and he was giving it to us for the night. I could get used to hanging with rich people!

We had some more drinks and somehow the conversation moved to the fact that there was a private racetrack a few miles from town where the rich boys took their toys to play. It wasn’t really organized events, but they did have a Saturday coming up in a month to which he invited us. From the way he and Kelly were flirting, it wasn’t stated but sort of implied that ”the guys” would love to have Kelly attend the event. Well, I think the more specific implication was that Kelly’s boobs (or more) would be a welcome sight for “the guys”.

Somewhere along the line, I had to pee. Kelly caught me up the next day on the conversation they had while I was indisposed but, yes, in fact, Ritchie was asking Kelly if she would come and model topless (or more if she was willing and comfortable) with the other guys and their cars. Kelly was drunk, naked, fucked (but still a tad horny), and had agreed without question that she would love to pose naked with sexy cars and Ritchie’s friends.

On the short drive to the hotel, Kelly pulled up her dress and played with her pussy. In the elevator, she pulled up her dress and flashed me her butt. She unzipped her dress on the walk down the hallway. As we got close to the door she let her dress drop to the hall carpet for me to pick up.

Kelly squealed at the luxury of the room. She immediately headed for a shower. The shower had a “perfect” hand-held shower head that Kelly used to masturbate. I remembered hearing her cum, but I was exhausted and was fast asleep whenever she came to bed.

The next morning there was an envelope slid under our door. The note said “I know women spend lots to look amazing, not that you need to spend a dime. Have fun!” There were five one-hundred-dollar bills in the envelope. Kelly squealed again!

The big sponsored race came and went. I only saw Ritchie once that weekend as we were all working our asses off to make the event a success. Kelly had been on the treadmill and stationary bike religiously for a month. She ate like a bird. In my eyes, there was nothing to improve on, but damn! She was down to her high school weight of a buck fifteen.

Kelly looked incredible. She had dropped eight pounds, none of it from her tits or her butt, thankfully! She was deeply tanned from the fake-and-bake with no tan lines except for a tiny thong that kept her tattoo on a white background.

Kelly had bought a new black bikini that had a “Brazilian” back (narrow but not quite a thong) and gold trim. She had a new pair of sunglasses, high-heeled sandals, earrings, toe ring, hair, and nails had been done. She looked like a million, no, a couple of million bucks.

We arrived at the track and parked near the pit area per instructions left for us at the gate. Kelly was wearing a short black sundress over her bikini. Ritchie found us and was excited we were there (He really made me feel welcome. I tell you, the guy is good!)

We walked around as he introduced us to some of his friends. We watched different guys fire up their cars and run them for s few laps. It was a very casual affair. There were some very, very cool cars there, everything from old European stuff like Ritchie’s to American muscle from the 1970s (Can-Am, Trans-Am, etc.) I was drooling! And was also glad that I brought my camera and a ton of film.

After an hour or so of hanging out and drooling, one of Ritchie’s buddies asked Kelly if she would be so kind as to pose with his car. Total gentleman. Kelly obliged. She loved hanging around his Camaro. She showed off lots of leg and cleavage in her short dress.

After a few minutes, she asked if he’d like some pics in her bikini? His eye’s popped like it was Christmas. I unzipped the back and Kelly lifted her dress over her head. Seeing that bronze goddess in that bikini was like chum had been tossed into the shark tank. A line formed immediately of the twenty or so guys that wanted pictures with Kelly or of Kelly with their equipment.

Ritchie’s buddy asked if she would possibly pose topless and Kelly couldn’t get her top off quick enough. I noticed there were no cars on the track? Everyone had formed a large circle around Kelly and the Camaro. I could tell Kelly was getting turned on by the way the guys were looking at her. She did a few teasing pics with the bikini bottoms (pulling them out, partially down, sliding the front to the side a bit showing she was hairless, etc.)

It was all very quiet anticipation. Then Kelly bent at the waist and slowly pushed the bikini bottoms to her ankles and stepped out of them. As she moved from car to car, with each owner (and me and Ritchie and other guys) taking pics, she offered to put the bikini back on and do, in effect a striptease in front of each car, for their pics. Nope! Everyone was good with her being bare naked for every single shot.

Kelly didn’t do anything as overtly sexual like fucking a gear stick, but her dripping pussy gave her away. Ritchie gave me a clean polishing towel that I offered her occasionally to dab her pussy. After Kelly had let drivers take their pics they got back to the subject at hand and took their cars back onto the track. Kelly loved it! Not much makes her hornier than engine roar.

The older the driver, the more discreet and subdued they were. The younger the driver, the more blatant they wanted her poses. They wanted closeup pics of her wet cunt. Their language was a bit cruder. When Kelly’s in a zone, crude language can make her pant with desire. There was a point where it seemed like nearly all of the old guys were back on the track and the half dozen younger ones were more into Kelly.

One guy broke the ice. Isn’t there always that one guy in any group! He unzipped his jeans and showed Kelly his large cock. He wasn’t fully hard yet his fat dong was probably seven inches long, hanging out of his fly.

Kelly had had enough of behaving. A big cock was just what she needed. She motioned him over to the car she was sitting on with her legs spread. Kelly was on the hood of an old Datsun 510 race car with her knees wide open. The dude stood with his cock inches from her twat.

“What are you waiting for? Put it in me.” The rest of the guys roared! They didn’t know if she was punking him or serious? No one was sure if this guy could get it up to fuck with his buddies watching him or not?

He whispered, “Are you serious?”

Kelly said, “I don’t tease when it comes to fucking. I need a cock and yours is looking really good. Put it in me, please.”

He stepped forward and rubbed the massive tip of his schlong up and down her slot. After a few strokes, he decided to give it a shot. He still wasn’t fully hard, but he managed to get it mostly stuffed into her. I could tell Kelly was working her magic by quietly talking her dirty talk to the guy. Within a couple of minutes, all of his buddies were watching him fuck Kelly on top of the car with his big-ass cock.

They had it talked out. When he was ready to unload he pulled out. Kelly dropped to her knees and accepted his cum offering. Another guy was standing next to them with his cock out and stroking it. Kelly bent over with her hands on the hood and he took his turn in her pussy. A third guy fucked her bent over the hood as well. All of it was caught by dozens and dozens of pictures being taken.

We all hung out for another couple of hours. A couple of guys wanted to more discreetly (by their trailers) play in her pussy and she let them finger-bang her.

We caught up with Ritchie as he pulled off the track into the pits. Kelly gave him a huge hug in his firesuit and thanked him for inviting us to the track. He said he didn’t know what to say? She was amazing. Kelly could see the look in his eyes. She rubbed the front of his firesuit as she asked him in her sultry voice, “Would you like to cum in my mouth?”

Kelly sat in the front seat of his car while Ritchie stood next to her. Her tongue played games with his dick as her hands played with his balls. Ritchie carefully held her head with both hands and started to hump her face. Kelly put her hands on his hips and let him do whatever he needed to get off. After a couple of minutes, he softly said, “I’m going to cum.” Soon enough she felt him begin to ejaculate. Ritchie kept face-fucking her as he squirted. His blond pubes were tickling her nose. In a minute he was empty. After a gulp, so was Kelly’s mouth.

I had kept track of Kelly’s clothes. I thought we were heading toward our car. But Kelly had stopped and I quickly realized something wasn’t quite right. “I was hoping for a ride around the track.” At that moment I felt like an idiot. Kelly loves fast cars. She took care of all of the guys, yet no one thought to return the favor. Just then the guy with the Camaro walked near us. I made the request. I could tell from the initial look on his face, he too felt stupid for not having asked.

Within moments Kelly was wearing a helmet and bikini bottoms roaring around the track in the Camaro. It didn’t look like he took it over a hundred, but the track was full of curves and it looked like she was having a wild ride. He brought her in after a couple of laps. Kelly’s grin went from ear-to-ear. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

When they were both out of the car she jumped up and gave the guy a huge hug. He grabbed her butt cheeks and held on tight. In short order, Kelly took laps in a vintage Porsche, a Civic CR-X that screamed like a mosquito, a Mustang Mach 1, and a Datsun 240Z. She was topless for every ride and the drivers loved watching her tits shake all over the place.

In the end, Kelly was at least as happy as the drivers. We said our farewells and headed down the highway.

We came to a rest area about thirty minutes down the Interstate. Kelly asked me to pull in and park in the truck parking side, but away from the semis. It was summer and the place was hopping, but where she had me park was out of the way. She ordered my jeans to the floor. I complied.

Kelly climbed onto my lap, facing me, and dropped her pussy (which was still dripping wet) onto my cock. She talked to me about the stuff that had turned her on at the track. The main thing was the first guy with his huge cock. She was so turned on that he had whipped it out. She loved how big it was (say what you will, Kelly says size does matter). She loved that he was brave enough to fuck her in front of his friends. And, she said, “his cum was yummy.”

Then she was telling me how much she loved the laps around the course. Kelly kept talking to me as she bounced away on my dick. She thought a trucker walking past, fifty feet or so away was watching us. She turned and aimed her boobs toward him. He stopped and watched her. He started to very slowly walk our way. Kelly climbed off of me and got on all fours. I maneuvered to get behind, and then into her, and then she lifted up her front half, grabbing onto the ‘oh shit’ handle above the door.

She was giving the guy a great view of her tits as we fucked. He kept slowly coming closer. Kelly was getting so turned on. Finally, he was right outside our door. I was pounding Kelly’s pussy and she quietly came. The guy was rubbing the front of his sweat shorts. Kelly could tell that he was hard. “Can I touch them?” he asked, nodding toward her chest. Kelly lifted one boob toward him. He reached in with both hands and mashed her tits.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.” And Kelly came again. The guy was probably Mexican and was saying something in Spanish that we didn’t understand. I was fucking away, assuming he wanted seconds. Kelly’s decision, but it was time for me to cum so she had the option. I grabbed her hips tightly and unloaded a massive amount of spunk. Kelly moaned as I came. I heard the other dude moan. His hands were out of the car. Kelly could see that he had shot off in his shorts. He pulled the waistband open to show her his cum all over his pubes, his hand, and in his shorts.

He mumbled “gracias", I think as he walked away. Kelly grabbed some napkins out of the glove box to mop up the mess that I left in her. She rode home, naked, with her feet on the dashboard of my Suburban. A number of truckers and RV drivers got a quick flash as we blew past.

To this day, and for always, Kelly has been turned on by cars, race cars, horsepower, “hot” vehicles, and fucking in or on vehicles. It’s a big part of who she is.

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments