Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going To The Club With Kelly

"Mine was the only cock she fucked that night but I wasn't the only one who got her off."

21
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

It was a Friday evening in August of 1994. I had to attend a dinner for work with the boss and some vendor representatives and my wife, Kelly was invited. The dinner was at the fanciest restaurant in our town so Kelly decided to dress up.

She had bought a dress on clearance a few months prior that she thought would be perfect. It was a black skirt on the bottom with a few silver spangles sewn in here and there. Beneath the dress was a bunch of layers of that netting stuff (tulle?) which caused the dress to kind of poof out.

The top of the dress was also black, but with silver stripes weaving through it, almost like tiger stripes. The top fits like a bustier leaving about half of Kelly’s back exposed. Call me goofy, but I have always thought Kelly has the sexiest back ever. I can’t begin to explain why but it just is. The front actually contained her huge 34F boobs as long as she tugged the dress up.

Kelly also discovered that the cups of the top of the dress could be folded down and to the inside and she could expose as much cleavage as she wanted.

She had been tanning and had gorgeous tanned long legs which she finished off with a pair of black stiletto sandals that strapped around her ankles. She added a silver ankle bracelet to complete the look. Although the dress was fairly short, with all of its layers Kelly saw no need for panties to cover her freshly shaved pussy. We were thirty-four then, but Kelly had never looked better.

Even though Kelly looked like a million bucks the dinner was all business. She did get several appreciative comments about her appearance from the gentlemen, none of whom even slightly interested Kelly. The meal was great, but the company was boring as hell.

We had finally knocked off enough bottles of wine that everyone said their goodnights sometime after ten p.m. I opened Kelly’s car door and she sat her butt into the seat and then swiveled to the front, one leg at a time. I got a nice little flash of bare pussy in the dark of the parking lot.

Once I was seated in the car Kelly said, “I’m not ready to go home. That was boring as shit and I’m dressed to have fun.” We headed to our favorite little club. We don’t go out all that often but when we do we usually get there fairly early to grab our favorite table. It’s near the stage yet tucked away and we have had all sorts of fun there by ourselves and with others.

As we walked in we could see the place was packed. I could have guessed. College kids were home, both locals and tourists. During the summer the place turned into our local meat market. They also had one of their most popular bands playing that night. Kelly immediately excused herself to the restrooms and I went to the bar to get us some drinks.

When Kelly found me, I could see she had tucked in the top of the cups as far as they would go. From maybe a half-inch above her areolae her tanned boobs were exposed. She gulped down a big swig of beer and said: “Well, that was fun!”

I was confused. “The beer?” I asked.

“No, the walk.”

When I said the place was packed I mean it was butt cheek to butt cheek crowded getting from the front door past both the restrooms and the bar. Kelly is only five-foot-two and as she squeezed her way through the crowd to find me she was pawed by more than a dozen guys. Most were outside the dress grabbing at her ass and boobs. It was never that bad while school was in session. The college boys were very handsy.

Some were pretending to be casual and just brushed a hand or two across her body. One guy who she guessed was sitting on a barstool (he was behind her so she never saw him) actually shoved a hand up her dress and was playing with her butt cheeks while she was trapped and couldn’t keep moving.

She was standing next to me at the bar leaning up on her toes, in her heels, to tell me this (I’m six-feet-four-inches so we definitely have a height differential). Kelly felt a hand touch her on the inside of her right knee. He was just slowly rubbing up and down the inside of her leg.

Kelly pulled my head down closer to hers and told me what was happening. I stayed put and she started a play by play. “He’s massaging the side of my leg and slowly moving up and down along my knee.”

As Kelly was trying to speak into my ear she inadvertently adjusted one foot which caused her feet to move a bit further apart. “Shit! I moved my foot and he thinks it's an invitation. He’s rubbing up and down my thigh. Damn, that feels good the way he’s squeezing my muscles.”

Kelly stopped speaking for a minute and I felt her grip on my arm tighten. “His hand is just under my cheek and he’s trying to get his fingers between my legs.” Kelly looked down and saw the foot rail under the bar. She lifted her right foot and placed it up on the rail.

Kelly doesn’t have a sewn shut little peach for a twat. Her outer lips are wide open. Her clit is easy to access and her vagina nearly sucks you right in if you get close. By placing her foot upon that rail her pussy was begging him to enter.

“Damn! He’s massaging the inside of my thigh and his top finger is running along my slit. I’m running like a faucet down there and he has to feel it.”

Now, this had been going on for a good five minutes already. This guy was in no hurry and neither was Kelly. He kept rubbing her leg and, as far as Kelly was concerned, teasing her pussy. Kelly had swiveled her foot on the bar rail and even moved her left foot slightly to open her cunt even more.

Kelly could feel her juices running down the inside of her left thigh. She couldn’t believe how wet he was making her. He finally ran his fingers directly through her slit. Kelly jumped and damn near had an immediate orgasm. She instinctively popped her butt towards him. Short of a flashing OPEN sign, there wasn’t much more Kelly could do to move this anonymous encounter along.

After she felt him wipe his soaking wet fingers on her leg he went straight to her cunt. He slipped two, then three fingers into her and started to stroke them against her vaginal wall. “Fuck! He’s finally doing it! Fuck, I’m going to cum!” she groaned into my ear.

Where we stood at the end of the bar there was a constant flow of people squirming and bumping past us. I guess the good thing was it provided complete cover to what was happening in Kelly’s pussy. I think being jostled and bumped by people oblivious to what was happening was just adding to the experience for Kelly. She was being finger-banged right in front of people.

There was no more pretending about it. Kelly was thrusting her ass back and forth in rhythm as he finger-fucked her. Her signals could not have been clearer that he was getting her off and she wanted to cum on his hand. He sped up a little bit and that did it! Kelly nearly bit my bicep as she loudly groaned, “Oh fuuuck!” and came all over his hand.

She gasped a deep breath and said to me, “Let’s go.” She didn’t need to know who the guy was and we squeezed through the crowd to the dance floor. We went out and danced for a couple of songs. Kelly was still wobbly from her orgasm. She said her cum was running all over the insides of legs and was dripping into her sandals from her feet.

As we were dancing Kelly noticed a table next to our favorite table was opening up and she made a beeline to grab it. I was right behind her. It was a small round high-top table. We sat sort of facing each other next to the wall.

I slipped my hand under her skirt. All of those extra layers did a pretty nice job of providing camouflage. Kelly wasn’t kidding. The insides of her thighs were completely wet. Her cunt was soaked. I had two fingers in her as I gave the server our drink order.

What I’ve always known about Kelly is this: One orgasm is never enough. For Kelly, one orgasm is basically just foreplay. Kelly just smiled at me as I played in her pussy. I had her right at the edge of an orgasm when our server returned with our beers. My hand took a break as I took care of the server.

While I was dealing with cash the server was complimenting Kelly on her dress. I could tell the server wasn’t enjoying dealing with drunk college kids. The fact that I was tipping her pretty well kept her close as we needed. As we settled up, she leaned in close to Kelly and loud-whispered above the band, “That dress really makes your boobs look amazing!”

Kelly replied, “Thank you!” and then did that girl thing of lifting each boob to better fit in the cup, giving just a glimpse of each nipple as she did. The server just stood still and stared until she was done. A huge grin spread across her face. Kelly winked at her and then the server moved on to her next table.

Kelly leaned in and said, “I think she likes boobs.” I put my fingers back into Kelly’s cunt and teased her about what she could do with that server. I got her off in less than two minutes. Kelly and I went out and danced to another song.

This time when we sat down we were sitting hip-to-hip next to each other. Kelly started to rub my cock through my slacks. The band took a break and while the recorded music played the stage lights were off and it was fairly dark where we were sitting. I had one arm over her shoulders with a hand down the front of Kelly’s dress rolling her nipples.

Since our server was wearing a black T-shirt and black shorts I didn’t notice her until her face was literally right in front of me asking if we needed a refill. Kelly's eyes were closed and she was in another place as I rolled her nipples and she stroked my cock.

I nodded that we could use another round when I realized the server’s eyes were glued on my hand playing with Kelly’s boob. I lifted her boob up a bit and exposed her big hard nipple to the server. When Kelly is that turned on her nipples look like red peanut M&M’s. That big, that hard and that red.

The server licked her lips. Kelly had no idea what was happening in front of her. I motioned to the server to lick her nipple. She quickly looked around and realized that it was unlikely anyone would notice.

She leaned in and sucked Kelly’s nipple into her mouth. Kelly moaned loudly. The server let up. It was over too fast for Kelly, whose eyes were wide open. Kelly grabbed her head and gave her an open mouth kiss while her tongue looked for the ends of her toes.

The server was the one gasping as she pulled away and went back to work. When she returned with our next round Kelly asked her to keep an eye on our table as we had to grab some fresh air. Kelly and I worked our way through the crowd while she had her ass and tits groped the whole way.

Kelly pulled me toward our car, which was parked in the next block. As we got to the car Kelly walked to the front of the car, put her hands on the hood, leaned forward, looked at me, and ordered me to fuck her.

My six-inch normal-looking cock was hard as stone and the head was wet from an hour of pre-cum drips. I did a quick unzip of my fly and pulled out my cock and balls. I bottomed out deep into Kelly on the first thrust. Kelly had an orgasm by my tenth stroke. After two minutes of a fast fuck, she all but ordered/begged me to cum in her.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

I felt her slippery wet cunt tighten up and grip me as Kelly came again. That did it for me. I slammed her top half flat onto the car hood and ground my cock as deep as it could go into her. Her boobs popped out of her dress as I smashed her onto the hood. I felt my load start to pump from deep in my sack. After four long and strong steams of cum I collapsed on her back.

I forced myself up a moment later and then helped Kelly stand up. She squatted in front of me and sucked my cock clean as she let my huge load splat onto the pavement. As she stood up she took a minute to sort out her dress and boobs, getting them situated perfectly so her nipples were barely covered and not much else. She managed to hike up the bottom of her dress by a few inches. How women manage such clothing wizardry has always baffled me. She looked beyond sexy.

We both needed a trip to the restroom back inside the club. I was done and left Kelly stuck in a line as I went back to our table. Probably twenty minutes later Kelly joined me. She took a moment to get her dress sorted out before she sat down.

I could tell by the un-wipeable smile on her face that she had been groped, or more, again on the walk to our table. “Damn! Those college boys are horny as hell! I had to run the gauntlet to get past the bar. Good thing I left my panties at home!” I just left it at that, knowing she would have stories to tell me later that night.

Between dancing and drinking, more time passed. Kelly was seriously flirting with our server and vice-versa. At one point while the server was talking to me, Kelly took the girl’s hand, pulled it under her dress, and placed it directly on her vulva. The server didn’t skip a beat and slipped two fingers into Kelly’s slit and jerked her.

The server told Kelly that she loved that she was shaved and asked if Kelly would let her eat her pussy. “Of course! How about now?” was Kelly’s reply.

Our server said she would be right back. We saw her run a tray of drinks to a couple of tables. Then she zipped past our table and tugged Kelly’s hand. Kelly followed her and they slipped around the corner. The band was on stage and no one was in the Green Room.

Once inside, the server pushed Kelly against the back of the door and they had an almost violent kiss. She broke the kiss and told Kelly they needed to hurry. It was not Kelly’s first time in that room. She and Annie had fucked a band in there a few months before that night.

Kelly leaned against the door, spread her legs, and pulled up her dress. The server dove under her dress and started sucking her clit. Kelly looked around the room remembering how she had been fucked and on which couch. Kelly was lost in her own memories of that previous night and came very quickly.

The server then slipped her whole hand into Kelly’s cunt. That was a new one for Kelly. The server was a tiny girl with very small hands. Kelly had heard of fisting, but that was her first experience. She banged Kelly pretty good and got her off a second time between fisting her pussy and sucking on her clit. Kelly let out another too-loud “Oh fuuck!” as she came.

Kelly hadn’t finished that orgasm when the server put her fisting hand into high gear. With her other hand, she pulled down the front of Kelly's dress and grasped at her boobs and nipples. Kelly was shaking hard and she knew her knees would give out. That tiny girl was fucking her so furiously Kelly was slammed against the door by the hand in her cunt.

Kelly felt her cunt flowing with juice. She leaned forward to watch the assault on her pussy. The server started twisting her hand around inside of Kelly’s twat. Kelly described it as feeling like the pearls rotating on a rabbit vibrator, only times one hundred. Kelly smashed the girl's head into her cunt, screamed out another orgasm, and fell to the floor as her knees gave out.

Kelly was in a pile on top of the server. She had pulled her fist out of Kelly just in time to keep from breaking her arm. The server wiggled free. She gave Kelly a soft kiss on the cheek. “Thank you so much! I loved that!” Then she worked her way past Kelly and said, “I have to get back to work before I get fired,” as she slipped out of the door.

It took Kelly a few minutes to catch her breath. She took off her shoes and rejoined me at our table. The look on her face said it all. She looked thoroughly fucked out. She sat her shoes on the table.

The next time we saw our server was for the last call and we were done drinking for the night. We waited around a bit for the bar to clear out some before we left. Kelly walked out barefoot as I carried her shoes.

When we got in the car Kelly put her right foot on the dashboard, her left, on my shoulder, spread her knees, and hiked up her dress. She slowly played around in her pussy as we drove home. She shared all of the stories of the night as I drove. She apologized for taking so long to get back to our table after we came back from our parking lot fuck.

She shared that many guys had played with her as she tried to squeeze her way through the crowd past the bar. She said she felt like a midget in a valley of giants. It was a bunch of tall guys that were just standing still.

As she tried to squirm her way past one guy he looked down at her, wrapped his arms around her and leaned down, and kissed her. She felt him pull her dress up to nearly to her waist and the next thing she knew she felt hands on both her ass and her pussy. Soon she had fingers in her cunt. That guy just passed her to the next, who hugged and kissed her too. The fondling continued.

Kelly admitted that they were all pretty damn good kissers and she was kind of lost in a haze of feeling really, really good from being kissed, fondled, and fingered. She guessed she was passed along to maybe a handful of guys, maybe more? She really had no idea. She said it felt "like a million."

Kelly’s pussy was glistening wet under the streetlights as we drove and she relived being manhandled by so many guys. When she got to her story about being fisted by the server, that took her over the top and she squirted all over me and the car as she jerked herself off and screamed through an orgasm.

The timing of her orgasm was a bit awkward as I was ordering food at the Burger King drive-thru as she came. She kept playing with her pussy as the kid handed us our food. With the way her dress was sitting with all of its layers, he didn’t have a decent view of her pussy although it had to be obvious what Kelly was doing.

Kelly felt bad that the BK guy didn’t get a good look at her pussy and said we should pull back around so she could give him a better look. She really got insistent. So, we scarfed our burgers in the parking lot. Kelly had me help her unhook the back of her dress and she shimmied out of it and tossed it into the back seat.

I pulled back into the busy bar-time drive-thru and ordered some fries. Kelly was naked as a jay-bird with her right leg on the dash and her left leg in my lap. Both hands had her cunt spread wide open and were playing with her clit.

This time the kid’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he handed me a small order of fries. Kelly waved at him as I pulled away. “Much better!” she announced. Kelly jerked herself off once more before we made it to our house.

I guess I hadn’t been doing the math all evening. Between lots of wine at dinner and many bottles of beer at the club, Kelly was loaded. Not sloppy, just really happy and really horny.

When Kelly is drunk, horny, and naked in the car she gives me a dirty look but actually loves it when I don’t pull into the garage. I parked toward the end of the driveway and she jumped out and bounced around naked. As soon as I was out of the car she was trying to simultaneously tear off my clothes and grab my cock. I let her play with my cock as I removed my shirt. She made me stop and kick off my shoes so she could drop my slacks.

She stopped for a moment and sucked my cock in the driveway. I was hard before she put it into her mouth. Then she ran to the house and said, “Hurry up! I have a present for you!” It took me a minute to find all of my clothes and get into the house. I really needed to take a piss so that was my first stop.

I took a couple of minutes to stroke myself back to full hardness before I entered our bedroom. Kelly had shoved off all the covers and pillows and was face down on the bed with her legs spread wide. Over her shoulder, she was waving a tube of KY at me. Kelly was not a big fan of butt fucking. But, she knew that I thought it felt amazing. Our unspoken terms, after years of marriage, were that if she was loaded and horny as hell she would invite me to drill her ass. Being drunk helped her relax her butt and dulled the initial pain.

I grabbed the tube and splatted a big dollop on her anus. It was relatively cold and she let out a squeal. I was on my knees between her legs. I tugged on her hips and pulled up her butt, closer to doggy style. I rubbed the tip of my cock back and forth over her brown star. “Oh shit! I can feel the heat from your cock!” she exclaimed.

The head of my missile was right on her target. “Relax,” I suggested. I could see her door loosen as she concentrated on letting me in. I pressed forward and my head popped in. I kept pushing until my whole cock was inside of her.

It wasn’t our first dance. I held still for a minute giving her time to continue to relax her sphincter and adjust. “Okay,” she said. I started to slowly pull back until only my cock head was left inside and then I pushed forward. Again, all the way in. I could tell by Kelly’s breathing that she was getting there.

I picked up the pace. A few minutes later I was slamming her ass so hard that my nut sack was bashing the hell out of her clit. I should probably share that I was also shaved south of the border. Kelly loves having a hairless sack bang into her clit. Another minute later Kelly screamed through an orgasm. No need to keep quiet. I knew she would be hoarse in the morning though.

I kept fucking away in a tube so tight and so hot I thought my balls might catch fire. Kelly was working toward what would be her last orgasm of the night. I could feel my spunk getting ready to fly. She came first. I fucked her hard through the whole thing and then I slammed her flat down onto the mattress, my huge body smothering her small body.

My ass was humping away on her like it was run by its own machinery. Soon I growled into the mattress and pumped half as much cum as earlier but with five times the energy into her tight little asshole.

I crushed her for another minute until she implored me to move. I rolled onto my back. Kelly disappeared to go clean up. I fell asleep. I barely came to as I felt a hot washcloth cleaning my cock and balls…

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments