Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coronavirus With Kelly

"Stuck working at home, Kelly had an unexpected fuck session."

18
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

It was Friday, March 27, 2020. Things were starting to get crazy with COVID-19. Kelly had been working from home that entire week. I was deemed “essential” and was overwhelmed at work trying to deal with a fast-moving situation. My stress level was beyond high. Intimate relations were absolute last on my list of things to worry about.

When this whole thing was just a Chinese problem, we had begun a remodeling project of both of the bathrooms on the main floor. Several guys in the trades had been in and out of the house, but Gabriel was the guy running the job and doing most of the work. Until Kelly started working from home, Gabriel had free run of our place during the day.

From his look and accent, I presumed Gabriel was originally from Mexico. He was around forty, tall, slim, hairy with a dark mustache, a five o’clock shadow by nine a.m., and a hell of a nice disposition. I had dropped in on him a couple of times when the job had begun and he quickly earned my trust.

In her working from home, Kelly quickly figured out that by mid-afternoon things calmed down, as far as her laptop was concerned. We had both been showering at night because Gabriel liked an early start and was hard at it by seven a.m.

That Friday morning though he told Kelly that things were pretty much wrapped up in the master bath. Kelly decided around three o’clock that a hot shower in her new bathroom was just what she needed. Every other night or so Kelly had been putting her Hitachi to work keeping her button polished. Crisis or not, a few days without an orgasm makes her cranky and that’s not good for anybody.

Kelly is a bit claustrophobic. Has been her whole life. One small way it manifests is that she won’t close and lock a bathroom door, if at all possible. She leaves the door cracked a few inches.

Kelly was steaming away in her new shower. Loving every moment. It had been a few days since a really good shaving session so she tidied up everything south of her neck; pits, legs, and crotch. Shaving her pussy felt especially nice. Our new tankless water heater was never going to run out and before she knew it, Kelly was sitting on the bench with one foot up on the bench, fucking the hell out of herself with both hands. One hand was flying away on her clit. Three fingers from the other were bashing her cunt.

Kelly knew Gabriel was still in the house so she kept down the moaning as best she could. She came once and then rode that wave to another much bigger orgasm. She bit her tongue as her cunt sprayed her lady cum all over the shower. She was huffing violently as she came. So hard that she felt as limp as a rag doll afterward. It took another minute or so before she had the energy to stand up and shut off the water.

She dried off and tended to her normal business. Kelly has always been very concerned about getting every last hair razored off right at the skin. She likes her beaver to be velvety smooth. She was standing next to the vanity and had even put one foot on the counter. She had both hands spreading her lips and moving them around looking for anyone who’d escaped the blade. She was either shaving or tweezing as she found them. She was lost in her world of pussy maintenance.

Gabriel hadn’t seen nor heard Kelly for the entire afternoon as he was working on the other side of the house. All he was thinking about was that he wanted to do a triple check on his count of door and drawer knobs and pulls before he ran to the supply house.

He burst through the bathroom door without hesitation. Before either of them grasped the situation, Gabriel was standing two feet away from my nude and fully exposed wife. “OH SHIT!” he said. And then followed just as quickly by “Oh I apologize for my mouth!” And then a few beats of silence passed. His eyes were mapping Kelly’s body like a Google Maps car.

Kelly loved to expose her naked body. It has been some time since a stranger had gotten a good look. Kelly watched his eyes move and then she noticed movement in his white, paint-covered, work pants. Kelly was watching his cock pitch a tent when Gabriel snapped out of it and finally apologized. “I am so very sorry. I had no idea you were here. I just needed to count the drawer pulls. I must go.” It had been just a couple of seconds, yet Kelly said it was one of those time moving in slow motion events, like in a car wreck.

Kelly replied, “Relax. It’s no big deal. We’re all adults. It’s my fault that I never lock a bathroom door. You didn’t know. But, you’ve already seen it all, so go ahead and count whatever you need.” Kelly finally pulled her foot off of the counter. She stepped back so Gabriel could see all of the cabinets. She thrust her chest ever so slightly. She loved that Gabriel’s eyes were flashing back and forth. He was trying to count and yet get in every last glance that he could.

He announced he had the info he needed and had to run to the supply house before they closed. Kelly saw the bulge of a large hard-on in his pants. It was sticking straight out and he was doing as much to cover his lump as Kelly was to cover her tits and pussy: Nothing.

Gabriel dashed out of the house. Kelly spent a few more moments chasing stray hairs. Soon she was distracted. Her slit was soaking wet. So wet that a string of her lube dripped out of her cunt and stuck to her thigh. She had to acknowledge that being caught naked and seeing his big tent pole were all she could think about. Of course, she wanted to see the cock that pitched that tent. As the movie played in her mind she leaned back against the counter and fucked herself. Again, she had three fingers crammed into her cunt.

It was an orgasm and it helped. But it would never suffice. Gabriel was back, and much quicker than any of his other trips to the supply house. Kelly put on her big white fluffy robe and trotted barefoot over to the other bathroom. Gabriel was opening the small packages. He smiled when he saw her. Kelly sat down on the toilet seat as he worked.

“I can’t tell you how sorry I am for walking in on you. I cleared my head on the trip to the store. I think I should tell my boss, so he hears it from me. I’m sure he’ll want to send someone else to finish the job.”

Yet, the fact that he was there and telling her his tale that told Kelly all she needed to hear. “Nonsense. No one is talking to your boss. It was an innocent mistake. I feel bad for you having to suffer seeing the body of an old lady like me.”

Gabriel started to say something and then caught himself. He looked at Kelly. Yeah, we’re both pushing sixty. But at five-two, one hundred-thirty pounds, with a set of spectacular 36G boobs, a cute bubble butt, long legs, blue eyes that sparkle, and an ever-present smile, Kelly is still an eye-catcher.

Kelly smiled at him and said, “It’s okay, go ahead and say it.”

“I most certainly did not ‘suffer’ seeing you. You are very beautiful and should be extremely proud of your looks.”

“You are so kind. So, Gabriel, are you more of a boob man, a leg man, an ass man, a pussy man. What turns you on?” Kelly saw his tent pole growing.

He sat down the knobs, looking at her as his eyes asked ‘Did you really just ask me that?’ He spoke: “I would have to imagine that your husband is all of those men. What I saw was incredible.”

Kelly was the one who couldn’t take any more. The sexual tension was dripping from her cunt and, she imagined, from the tip of Gabriel’s cock. Kelly stood and dropped the robe from her shoulders. She did one of those damn girly things and asked him “So… What are we going to do about this?”

kattykammel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattykammel

Gabriel’s eyes were locked on her tits so she hefted them up. Her nipples were rock hard and looking like red peanut M&M’s. Gabriel quickly stuttered that he was too filthy to touch her. Kelly told him that she knew of a wonderful new shower. She reached out and took him by the hand and led him across the house back to the master bath. He kicked off his sneakers along the way.

Kelly stood facing him and as he pulled his T-shirt over his head. Kelly unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. She was giddy with anticipation. She always has loved the unveiling of a new cock. She dropped his pants to the ground and he stepped out of them. On his dark-colored briefs, she could see a sizable wet spot of pre-cum. He grabbed and tugged his briefs down before she could get her hands on them.

Kelly marveled at the sight of his cock. It was between seven and eight inches long, thin, not fat, with a head that matched the thickness of his cock. She saw the tip was glossy from his lubricant. Kelly grabbed him by the cock and pulled him into the shower. By the time Gabriel had the water running Kelly was lathering him up with shower gel. She couldn’t help herself from firmly stroking his cock, yet she had to catch herself. Sure, she’d love to jack him off. But that was not what her pussy needed.

She knew how she wanted him to fuck her. She had worked it out earlier in her mind when she masturbated thinking about him. Kelly kneeled on the bench. Gabriel lined up behind her, aimed his cock to her bright red gash, and then he plunged his prick in, all the way to his nuts. Kelly figured it must have been good for him too as he was muttering in Spanish.

He picked up the pace and was fucking her quickly. It had been some time since she had anything longer than my six-inch dick in her and she was loving the feel of his cock. Gabriel made her cum after a couple of minutes. His hands were tightly gripping her hips. His hands were strong and rough. She loved feeling his nuts slapping away at her slit.

Unfortunately, all too soon Gabriel announced that he was going to cum by asking “Where do you want it?”

“Fill my pussy!” she shouted. Gabriel banged away and Kelly let her mind go where it needed. As he was squirting his load in her pussy, Kelly screamed out “OH FUUUUUCK!!!” and came like a rocket.

Gabriel slipped down and sat on the shower floor. Kelly sat down on the floor facing him. She felt his load start to escape. She pulled her knees up and spread her cunt so they could both watch it escape onto the tile. Kelly was impressed! He really did fill her cunt. They were both mesmerized watching his load get pummeled by the water and slowly make its way to the drain.

Gabriel was leering, that’s the word she used, at her body. Kelly rose to her knees, straddled one of his legs, and shoved her tits in his face. Gabriel pawed and sucked at them like a teenager in the back seat of a car. Kelly loved every moment.

She felt movement against her thigh. His cock was showing signs of life. Not that it had shriveled, far from. Gabriel was a shower, not a grower. His limp cock was at least five inches long, Kelly said. Kelly grasped his cock as Gabriel sucked away at her boobs. It took a few minutes, but she finally had his cock hard enough to sit on. She flipped one knee over his other leg, held his prick straight and impaled herself on his mostly-stiff prick.

Gabriel was still sucking her tits as Kelly thrust her hips back and forth slipping her cunt back and forth on his cock. Gabriel asked for a changeup. He moved over and sat on the bench. Kelly crawled between his legs and swallowed his cock until her nose was on his oh so hairy body. Gabriel clearly loved being deep-throated (is there a man alive who doesn’t)?

Once in awhile Kelly would pull off his cock and lick and suck his balls. Although, she thought to herself how much she would love to shave those nuts!

Gabriel pulled Kelly up and had her sit on his cock with her back facing his chest. She bounced on his cock for a couple of minutes, but her knees aren’t what they once were. Kelly pulled off and then stood on the bench, straddling his thighs, putting her bare cunt to his face. Gabriel started licking away. Kelly leaned her head onto the shower wall and then used both hands to spread her gash wide open. Gabriel was a grown-ass man who didn’t need a map to find her clit.

Soon he slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt and finger banged her as he nibbled her clit. Kelly was over the moon. Her new friend was eating her to another big O. Kelly let go of her cunt and tangled her fingers into his wavy black hair. She rode his face as she came.

Kelly got off the bench. Gabriel was still sprouting a prick that looked like a pipe. “Can you cum again?” It was a fair question of someone past their twenties.

“Yeah! With you? Hell yeah!”

“Well then tear me up and make it fast!” Kelly leaned forward, placing her hands against the wall. Gabriel was a perfect height. They lined up perfectly. Once he slipped his cock inside of her, he went back to mashing her tits.

With his head leaning down near hers, Kelly started to fuck his brain also. “Do you like fucking me? Does my shaved pussy turn you on? I think you like big tits! I pegged you for a tit man. You shot so much cum in me before I hope you still have some for me. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. I love it like this. Fuck me harder, baby. You’re making me cum. I’m gonna cum! Oh, fuck you’re making me cum again. Oh, fuck that long cock feels so good! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! OH FUCK! Fuck Yeah!

Gabriel moaned loudly and was really slamming her cunt, lifting her to her tip-toes and nearly off her feet. He pumped her with all he had. He pulled out quickly after cumming. Kelly stayed in position and watched his smaller load splat to the floor and wash away.

Kelly tossed Gabriel a towel and they both dried off. He glanced at his watch and saw it was 5:30. Kelly could tell immediately that he was nervous I would catch them. “Relax. He’s been working stupid hours all week. And even if he did come home he would probably congratulate you and then offer you a beer. He’s cool with what I do.”

It was almost eight o’clock when I finally dragged in. Kelly saved her news until bedtime. She leaned back against her pillow with her knees in the air. She told me the story fairly loudly so I could hear her over the hum of her Hitachi. I lost count of how many times she paused to cum as she recounted their afternoon. By the time she got to the end of her tale, I was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I rolled over and climbed into her saddle, slid her down in the bed a bit and slammed my cock into her for an exciting (for me) three minutes until I exploded and flooded her cunt.

The owner of the construction company was scheduled to check in with me Saturday morning at nine to do the final walk-through. Kelly came up with some ratchet excuse of why the knobs weren’t installed. I had a couple of legit small items that needed a touch-up. He had moved Gabriel to another job but assured us he would have him stop by Tuesday afternoon and wrap it all up.

Gabriel arrived a bit before four p.m. He was done working by five. He and Kelly fucked until six-thirty. I got home around seven and found her in bed naked, asleep, knees spread with heels touching, with a huge wet spot at her cunt.

Yeah, remodeling sucks for lots of reasons, but this job did have a couple of perks!

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments