Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Acquaintance And Me With Kelly

"Kelly wanted a hard fucking. It took two to get the job done."

14
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It was Labor Day weekend of 1993. Kelly was antsy. Kelly had a couple of wild fuck sessions with a wealthy guy (and his vintage car racing) buddies during that summer. But summer was ending too quickly. All summer long Kelly had been running around in tiny bikinis, short skirts, and dresses. She had an incredible tan, had lost a couple of pounds, was keeping everything down south shaved smooth as glass, and her twat was on fire.

Earlier that day we had been to the beach where Kelly got to show off her recent trip to the hair salon and her new bikini. Kelly’s bright blond hair was about shoulder length but blown up huge! Instead of her petite five-foot-two self, she looked almost half a foot taller just from the hair. Her bikini bottoms rode way up high on her hips and covered the middle half of her cute little bubble butt. The triangles on the top fought for their lives to hold back her massive 32F jugs.

She loved being stared at by so many men, but it was a family beach, so no nip or lip slips. The result of it all was that she was horny as hell when we got home and we fucked like bunnies. I made her leave the swimsuit on as I banged her doggy style. She took her suction-cup dildo with her to the shower. I tease Kelly about “the more you get, the more you want” but it’s true! She is the horniest after having the hell fucked out of her. And at age thirty-three, her twat was as horny as it had ever been for her whole life.

We hadn’t discovered much nightlife in our new town, but we did hear a radio ad on the way home about a hotel bar downtown doing a Pretty Mini-Skirt (PMS – can you even imagine that today) contest that night. We had no idea what to expect, which is what made it sound exciting!

Kelly had a new dress she wanted to wear. It was nearly a neon-blue with some purple and yellow streaks. It had spaghetti straps with a straight-across neckline and it was short. Oh, so short! If she sneezed she’d flash her ass. Plus, the dress had a slit up the front of her left thigh that stopped at the height of her pussy slit.

There was no place under the dress to hide a bra. To finish it off, she slipped on the tiniest thong she had. It was a see-through patch of white lace over her clit connected by some thin white strips. The fabric pattern kind of hid her hard nipples unless you caught just the perfect side view. I knew guys would be jockeying around her once they had that figured out.

We arrived around eight. The place was dead. Kelly was disappointed. She was there to show off and all she had was me. The radio station arrived shortly after and started setting up their DJ stand. By nine, they were doing a live broadcast. They said the contest would begin at ten. We drank and danced. The bar slowly filled in. By ten o'clock there were only a couple of other girls, barely of legal drinking age, that were wearing short skirts. The DJ announced the contest would begin at eleven.

Kelly was on drink number four. The radio guy came over and asked if she wanted to sign up. Kelly was the first to put her name on the sheet. By eleven, the place was maybe three-quarters full (and it wasn’t all that big of a bar, to begin with). Kelly and I had been flirting all night and dancing some. She had caught a few appreciative stares and she was in a very happy place. The promo had worked in that it brought a lot of men to the bar.

At eleven-twenty the place was packed and they finally called the four “contestants” up for their PMS contest. Two girls were very young, but not that hot. The fourth seemed like she had been roped into it by the DJ. Her skirt wasn’t really even a mini-skirt. They all danced around for a few minutes, got introduced, and then danced for another couple of minutes. Toward the end, Kelly turned around with her ass facing the crowd and slowly tugged up her dress, showing off about half of her butt. Her thong was buried so deep in her crack it looked like she was naked down below.

Contest over. Kelly won fifty dollars. Without many women for the guys to hit on, the place emptied out pretty quickly afterward. We asked some folks where they were heading. There was another bar a block away, so along we went. And that was where everyone was!

The place was ten times larger and packed. Kelly and I squeezed through the crowd up the big staircase to the second level dance floor. It was flesh to flesh the whole way. Mostly unintentional touches, but plenty of aimed hand-grabs too. Kelly’s ass was getting lots of action! Kelly was grinning ear-to-ear and loving all of it.

We got some drinks and moved slowly through the crowd when a hand grabbed my arm. It was a guy I knew from my job, but we didn’t work for the same company. Brian hollered over the noise, “Dude! Come hang out!” We followed him a few feet to a small high-top table.

Brian was lit like a Christmas tree. We gathered that his other friends had just left. He offered Kelly a bar stool. She declined. There was no way to actually sit in that dress. So, he and I sat down. Kelly stood next to Brian on his other side.

Brian was maybe a handful of years older than us, but he worked outside and had what the ladies would call ‘rugged good looks’. Kelly and I had run into him and his wife at another bar one evening with some mutual friends. The conversation was all very flirty that night, but only that.

I could see that Kelly had perked right up upon seeing Brian. Her nipples were noticeably harder. Brian was wearing khaki shorts. Kelly stood close to him and slipped one hand onto his thigh. Brian and I kept up our conversation. Kelly was lit and on her own planet and she completely missed the part of the conversation where Brian told me that he and his wife were divorcing. Apparently, their plumber was laying more than just pipe at the house they were building.

Brian’s hand found Kelly’s lower back. She smiled at him. His hand slowly worked its way down to her butt. Kelly winked at me when he slipped it under her dress and fondled her warm buns. A favorite song hit and Kelly told Brian he needed to dance with her. Away they went.

On the dance floor, Kelly was rubbing her little butt into Brian’s groin as hard as he was rubbing his hard-on against her ass. One hand brushed across her chest. When he found her hard nipple, he went back and pinched it gently, making it stand out even more. Then he switched hands and molested her other nipple.

When they returned to the table, Brian sat down with his knees spread open. Kelly stood snugly between them, feeling his cock press into her thigh. Brian discreetly, or so he thought, pulled the bottom of Kelly’s dress up so her bare butt was rubbing against his thigh. His other hand found her tiny lace thong. He slipped a finger past the lace into her very wet slit. Somewhere along the line, Kelly had been brought up to speed on the impending divorce.

Countless times Kelly has had a guy worked up and there is almost always a point when they suddenly remember that I’m still present. Brian’s eyes said it all when he looked at me. I winked and said, “Kelly loves to play and make new friends. Everything is fine.” Brian looked puzzled at first since he’d met Kelly before and flirted with her. Then his light bulb went on. He nodded and looked back at Kelly. I could tell when fingers from his strong hands had slipped inside her wet vagina.

She stuttered for a moment and then got into the rhythm. Brian was grabbing her ass tightly as he semi-discreetly finger-banged her. Kelly was stroking his cock through his shorts. Kelly was looking at me when her eyes rolled up and she bit her lip while grabbing the table. A few moments later and she was back to herself. “I am so sorry about that!” she said.

“Fuck! Don’t be! That was incredible!” said Brian as he reached for his drink with a soaking wet hand. Kelly had cum and squirted hard all over his hand. It was a good sign for the rest of the night. They went out and danced to one more song. The dancefloor was a late-night meat market. The strobe-effect of the lights showed just enough to know that everybody was at it hot and heavy. Kelly and Brian were all over each other. He was grabbing her twat. She was stroking his cock. While nearly panting, they agreed they needed to fuck.

They returned to our table. Kelly had her arms around his torso. He was quite excited, even for a drunk guy, when he said he was getting a room at the hotel and we needed to join him “to party.” We started to leave the packed bar. I followed along as Brian was holding one of her hands and I was behind Kelly holding her other.

Several guys grabbed for her butt as we squished our way through the crowd. Random hands managed to tug her dress up enough to expose her shaved slit and much of her ass. Brian and I held her hands tightly as we moved through the crowd. Kelly was unable to adjust her dress, not that she really wanted to anyway. She was getting ass slaps and grabs from both girls and guys. Hell, a couple of girls even pinched my ass! We finally stumbled out onto the sidewalk.

I knew that look in Kelly’s eyes. She wanted to do something outrageous. She didn’t tug her dress down; instead, she rolled up the bottom until it was at her waist. Yes, she was wearing her thong. No, you couldn’t really see it. Yes, she would have been arrested if a cop saw her. Yes, I hustled her and Brian down the sidewalk to the hotel as quickly as I could. Several cars honked and a couple of guys on the other side of the street hooted and hollered.

NikkiMilk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiMilk

Kelly rolled her dress down as we walked back into the very sad and quiet bar from the earlier contest. Brian got a room, came back, and told me the number. Kelly and I went up on the next elevator. As soon as the doors closed she slid down her thong and handed it to me, along with her high heels.

The room was on the twelfth floor with a great view of the city. Brian took a piss, then I took a turn.

Brian was helping Kelly wiggle out of her dress and had just popped it over her head when I joined them. Kelly walked naked to the glass wall overlooking the town and enjoyed the view. She slid the ottoman over to the window and knelt on it, with her boobs pressed to the glass. Brian quickly stripped and lined up his hard cock with her slot and pressed his cock forward.

They were both moaning away. Brian made her cum in no time flat. Her twat, which had been on fire all day, was sopping wet and happy. I stripped and stood at the window next to her. Kelly played with my balls as Brian continued to fuck her. She used her thumb to rub the stream of pre-cum all around the head of my cock.

Kelly gripped my cock as a vise and I rode along with her as she came again. Brian was starting to drip sweat from his forehead. Kelly said, “Let’s get on the bed.” When Brian pulled out his glazed and throbbing cock I noticed that it pretty much looked just like mine. Six inches of standard white-boy-issue cock.

Kelly pushed Brian to sit at the headboard. She got her face in his crotch and licked and sucked everything he had from bung-hole to belly button. I got behind her and fucked her doggy-style for the second time that day. I took it slow so she could focus on the cock in her face. Kelly kept her pace too. She wanted him hard, but there was no way she was going to let him shoot his load yet.

Kelly announced that she needed a break and disappeared to pee. She had been holding it for too long and it sounded thunderous as she let loose. She cleaned up and rejoined us. This time she had me sit at the headboard and she swallowed my cock as Brian took his second turn in her cunt, continuing to bang her doggy style. We were all just incredibly happy and feeling really good. A couple of times Kelly’s twat clenched Brian’s cock and she made him stop moving. When his moment had passed they fucked some more.

Kelly lifted her torso, while still coupled with Brian’s cock. She asked me to slide down in the bed. Kelly was drunk and I had an idea of where she was headed. She pulled off of Brian’s dick and quickly mounted my cock. She slammed up and down on me for a few moments until she came. She was hoarse. I could see Brian’s eyes were wide watching the show.

Kelly popped her ass up, hugged her tits into my chest. She turned and looked at Brian and said, “I have room for one more.” She puckered her butthole at him as she concentrated on relaxing. Brian was like a kid at Christmas! He pressed his cock to her hole. Kelly controlled her breathing. Brian pushed harder. She felt his head pop through. “Keep going. I’ll tell you when to stop.” She took Brian up her butt until I felt his balls laying on mine. He had to stop. He had no more cock.

Kelly kept directing our action. Within a minute, Brian was slamming her ass like a locomotive. She was just sliding on my cock from his thrusts. Brian was driving the combination. And he was doing an incredible job! Kelly started with a series of “Oh, fuck!” shouts that grew louder, more frequent, and more intense. Somewhere along the line, she started to cum. I felt her juices flowing down my balls. This was one of those orgasms that Kelly can achieve where she hits the astral plane and just rides along as if it will never end.

Brian was bashing her ass like a beast! His cock was slamming away just one thin wall of flesh away from my own. He had me ready to blast. Kelly was screaming out, “Oh, FUCK!” when I added my own loud grunt.

“I’m cumming, baby!” And I started pumping what felt like gallons of cum into her cunt. I think my cock triggered Brian and just as I finished pumping I felt his hard pipe throb as he too pumped out his load. As far as Kelly cared, we were cumming too soon. In desperation, she had slipped a hand to her clit as I was cumming and she frigged her nub in hyperdrive until she collapsed into a heap as Brian and I felt a massive flood of her warm fluid wash over our nuts.

We all stayed locked in position for a few minutes. Kelly was hoarse and could hardly speak. I felt as though I’d run a four-minute mile. I was drained, literally, and in every other sense. Kelly’s butt had Brian’s cock locked in. Neither of us went limp, which for me was kind of unusual.

Kelly slowly came around. Her starship had landed. She started to slightly rock back and forth on our cocks. She roughly cleared her throat and then softly asked, “Are you both still hard?”

I replied, “Seems so.” Kelly rocked a little further. At first, she had both of our cocks just clenched in place. Then things let loose and she started to slide on our dicks. As she moved I felt, first my own and then Brian’s, cum loads slip out of her holes and run over my nuts, eventually making the huge wet spot on the sheets even larger.

Another minute later and Kelly was driving another fuck. Brian pulled Kelly up with an arm around her torso. We could see ourselves fucking in the reflection of the windows. Kelly's tits were bouncing around and Brian with his free hand and I with both of mine were playing with her jugs and tweaking her nipples.

If Kelly is drunk enough she’ll let the nipple play get rougher. As she did with us then. Kelly suddenly slammed her squishy groin onto us and orgasmed as we tugged her nipples way out and away from her body. She screamed as we let them snap back and she continued to come.

After that orgasm, Kelly was like a wild animal. She slammed our cocks with all of her energy. All the while imploring us to fuck her “Harder! Harder!” I made the mistake of asking Kelly if she wanted us to switch it up and find new positions. “No! I need both cocks in me! Just fuck me harder! Please! Harder!”

Brian and I didn’t hear a request. It was a direct order. I don’t know how that bed didn’t break? He was crushing down on me, through her. I was doing the same thing going the other way.

Kelly was growling like a wolverine! She was cumming and cumming. It wasn’t pretty and cute. It was the opposite of that. Fluid just slowly flowed from her cunt as she growled. All three of us were drenched in sweat. Sweat from both of them was dripping all over me. I felt as the bed was one giant wet spot.

Brian released a roar. He shoved his entire being through his cock into her ass and lifted Kelly off of my cock. Both of his arms clenched her chest and he hugged her tightly as he unleashed another stream of cum into her butt.

After his balls had emptied, he dropped her back onto my chest. Brian flopped onto the other bed, sounding like an injured bear. I grabbed Kelly and rolled her over. She was on her back and I was above her. I knelt and shoved my cock into her gaping butt hole. It was still much tighter than her wet and worn cunt. I hooked my arms under her knees and hiked them so high they were nearly next to her ears.

I joined the zoo and also fucked her like an animal. In a couple of minutes, I spat another stream of cum into her colon depository. I pulled out and stood up.

I’ve seen Kelly after some incredible fuck sessions, but that one is burned into my mind’s eye as one of the roughest. She looked like a destroyed rag doll. Cum running from her holes. Drool from her mouth. Eyes closed, gross sounds as she tried to clear her throat.

I left her there and jumped into the shower. A few minutes later, just as I was finishing up, Kelly joined me and pushed me out of the shower. Brian was asleep - nah, passed out - on the un-fucked bed. I found my clothes and dressed.

Kelly had washed her hair and looked a bit like a drowned rat, yet she wanted to leave. I helped her roll on her dress. I didn’t even look for the thong. I figured Brian had earned a trophy. Kelly was glad that we saw no one on the way to our car. It was after three-thirty, so no big surprise in our small city.

Thankfully that day was Sunday. Kelly didn’t wake up until the early afternoon. She went topless all day because anything touching her nipples hurt too much. She lay on the couch. Her butt was too sore to sit on. Her legs hurt, her pussy hurt, her head hurt, her boobs hurt. I got her death stare when I asked, later that evening, if she wanted to fuck.

By Tuesday she was in great shape. She agreed that she got what she wanted, and needed: a massive fucking. She was satisfied. Finally! It lasted a couple of months until we met another couple on a Bahamas cruise.

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments