Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Buying A House With Kelly

"Kelly drains the nuts of our real estate agent."

15
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was August of 1992. Kelly and I were moving. I had taken a new job that was a few hours and a couple of states away. It was a big raise which made the move worth the effort. Nonetheless, it was hard to leave “home”.

Kelly had her own job situation to deal with so as a result, I moved six months before Kelly was able to join me. It actually worked out okay as it gave us plenty of time to house hunt. Well, not entirely true. I was buried with the new job, so most of the hunting fell on Kelly who was hours away. This was long before online house shopping existed.

I rented a tiny apartment until we could find a house. I hadn’t seen Kelly for five or six weeks and my only communication with her was through our once or twice weekly phone calls. Schedules worked out where she was able to come to visit me the following weekend. Honestly, I was so deep into the new job and working crazy long hours, that I had not orgasmed since Kelly and I had knocked one out the last time I had been home.

Kelly arrived Saturday just before noon and she had several house showings scheduled. I carried in her bag, gave her a hug and a kiss and then we were in the car hurrying to our first appointment. We had business to tend to and we both tried to stay focused, but I was horny beyond imagination and was flirting with Kelly at every opportunity. Kelly, who had masturbated almost nightly while I was gone, was doing her best to keep me under control.

At the time, Kelly and I were both thirty-two-years-old. Kelly was five-foot-two with long tanned legs (and great tan lines), 32F boobs, curly blond hair blown out in a perm, a cute bubble butt and sexy feet. I was six-feet-four with standard white boy equipment.

At the second showing, we met a nice-looking agent. He was probably ten years older than us and a hell of a nice guy. I could tell that Kelly thought he was attractive. It was never so much someone’s looks for Kelly, but how they carried themselves and acted. She melted at the presence of a confident man. This guy was doing it for her.

It was a blazing hot day in the middle of August and Kelly had dressed appropriately. She was wearing a short little sundress showing plenty of cleavage, a thin see-thru white bra with matching white panties, and sandals. Unfortunately, the schedule was what it was and that weekend Kelly had a string dangling, if you follow me.

Nonetheless, Kelly is a sexy ass woman and her smile, giggles and laughs had fully caught the attention of the agent. He quickly turned all of his attention to her and away from me. They were clicking and we all knew it.

Our afternoon of appointments had ended and we headed back to my apartment. I had plenty of fun teasing Kelly about the real estate agent, Jack. She blushed a bit and denied nothing. The moment we walked through the door Kelly was after me like a tiger to get me naked. I did nothing but help her!

She pushed me across the room and down onto my mattress that was just lying on the floor. Kelly attacked my cock with her mouth. I tried to push down her dress straps and she shoed away my hands. It was clear that she was in charge and I was to just lay there and take it. Lucky man! Kelly had me hard in no time.

She spent the next twenty minutes working me to the brink, but not crossing the edge. Kelly appreciated I had at least found time to shave my balls and groin for her. Her tongue was simply amazing. Kelly licked and sucked my balls individually and then licked my entire sack. Just as I was losing my mind over that she would bob her head onto my cock and leave me lodged in her throat. Then she’d hum as the vibrations drove me crazy.

The air conditioning barely worked and, on that day, being in the nineties it wasn’t worth a crap. I was sweating from head to toe. I could barely breathe. I was gasping for air. Kelly brought me to the brink more times than could be counted and knew the exact, precise last moment to back off so I would hold my load.

She had my ass bucking up and down off the mattress. She was sending me into a frenzy and her devilish little self was loving every moment of it. With the look of a she-devil, she looked at me, soaked wet in anticipatory sweat and asked: “Do you want to cum?”

“I’M BEGGING YOU!” was my reply. Her head disappeared. Her forearms shoved against the backs of my thighs. Her tongue was licking around my asshole as she slid her long middle finger into me in search of my prostate. Her right hand was furiously jerking my cock.

She heard me start to moan. She kept her finger and her hand working on me but popped up to watch the fireworks. My moan turned to a sweat-drenched roar. Her hand was flying up and down my cock. As I call it, my first shot over the bow usually flies just a couple of inches. It landed in the middle of my chest.

A couple of beats later my orgasm hit. The first blast flew over my head and I heard it splat against the wall. A second huge stream followed it and hit in the same place. Neither of those shots landed on me. It was all against the wall. I heard Kelly squealing. The third and fourth streams landed in a trail down my chest. Kelly never slowed down on my cock or my prostate. Several more spurts flowed out of my cock and landed in my groin and on Kelly’s hand.

Kelly slowed her pace and continued to milk my cock of every last drop. It was a couple of minutes later that my cock started to wilt. Kelly sucked it into her mouth and sucked and licked me until I was empty and clean. She went back a second time to catch a few final drops. Once my cock was fully deflated she slowly started to pull her finger out of my ass. It was only then that I could feel how truly deep she had gone.

Kelly had the biggest smile in the world. “Wow! Wow! Wow!” was all she could say. Eventually, she added “I’ve never seen you cum that much before or shoot so far. If not for the wall it would have gone ten feet!”

I stumbled around and got on my knees next to the mattress and pulled it away from the wall. The was a huge splat mark about two feet up on the wall and a trail of splooge running down the wall into a puddle on the carpet. I admit I was a taken aback.

I almost felt drunk when I looked at Kelly and said: “Well, I don’t know about you, but I feel better!” Kelly helped me to my feet and shoved me toward the shower. She found a cloth and cleaned my mess off of the wall and the floor.

We called Jack the next day and asked him to act as our agent and help us in our search. Aside from Kelly’s attraction to him he seemed like the guy we needed for the job.

Kelly came to town a few more times. She’d arrive on a Thursday night and go house hunting with Jack on Friday. If they found anything hot we’d all take a look on Saturday. Kelly scheduled all of those trips so we were able to fuck every night while she was in town.

The second time she was out with Jack she wore a braless halter top. She had made plenty of flirty comments to Jack in different houses about things like “Well this spot could be interesting," always with a strong sexual undertone. Jack made some comment to the effect that she was causing him some physical discomfort. Kelly gave him a big hug, smashing her huge boobs into his chest and look up at him with puppy-dog eyes and said “I’m so sorry! Can I fix it?” She could feel his hardon poking her in the tummy.

Kelly dropped to her knees. They were outside on a deck looking at a hot tub. The backyard was partially secluded, not that Kelly cared. She unzipped Jack’s slacks and pulled out a six-inch uncut cock. His foreskin was somewhat tight and Kelly slid it back to fully expose his head.

Kelly dove onto his prick and swallowed it whole. Jack grabbed her head and held her tight to his groin. He thrust just a few strokes before Kelly felt him fill her mouth with hot goo. He immediately began to apologize. “You have no idea how badly I hoped for that to happen. I’m so sorry I couldn’t hold on.”

KAROLFLOW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAROLFLOW

Kelly was still swallowing his load and sucking him empty as Jack was babbling away. When Kelly was confident his cock was empty and clean she stood up and kissed him on the lips. Their tongues danced for more minutes than the blowjob lasted.

Kelly pulled back. “Would you shut up your apologizing, please. I loved having you cum in my mouth. It was great for me, let it be great for you too.”

As they drove to the next house Jack tried to broach the topic of me. Kelly stopped him again; “The Big Guy knows about everything I do. We don’t keep secrets. He lets me do what I want and will have no problem with this at all, so you need to get over it.” She could tell Jack’s mind was blown but it slowly dawned on him that he’d just had a great blow job and now had nothing to worry about. Kelly could see his stress slip away.

On her next trip to town, all of the houses they toured were occupied. Even though Kelly had dressed to flirt with Jack, it was just too much for her to think about doing something in a house where people were still living. Their day had drug on long past their scheduled time for a variety of reasons. They got to the last house at seven pm. Kelly was initially thrilled to see that it was vacant.

They were viewing the finished basement when Jack had his back turned. Kelly dropped the top of her dress. Jack turned around and his eyes bulged out of his head as he looked at Kelly’s naked breasts.

He was on her in a flash suckling away on her nipples. As he sucked, Kelly fished out his cock. She was loving slowly stroking his cock, moving his foreskin back and forth. Several minutes passed as Jack sucked and Kelly stroked. Kelly could tell he was getting close. She dropped to her knees. Jack quickly stood straight, grabbed his cock and got in a couple of strokes as he came all over Kelly’s boobs. Kelly was impressed that he made a nice hot mess all across her chest.

Kelly leaned in and sucked his cock clean. Jack put his dick away and helped Kelly to her feet. He offered to get something to clean up his mess. Kelly told him to not bother, she loved it as is. She pulled her dress back up. There was still plenty of cum visible above her boobs.

Jack had offered to take us to dinner that evening. Kelly could tell he was a little freaked out by his cum mess on her. She assured him it would be dry in no time and there was nothing to be concerned about. There were a few small wet spots in the dress by her boobs, but nearly impossible to make out due to the pattern on the material.

I met them at the restaurant. We had a great meal and Kelly was a shameless flirt the entire evening. As we sat around chatting after dinner Kelly quietly told me about their fun earlier. She even pulled her dress down a bit showing me the dried cum mess. I could tell Jack was embarrassed but we had a good laugh and I congratulated him for his outstanding performance.

We stood in the parking lot as we said goodbye. He and I shook hands. Kelly gave him a big hug and it looked like she was heading in for a kiss on his cheek but instead stuck her wet tongue in his ear and teased him.

Kelly was back just a week later. She had narrowed the search down to two houses. They made a quick visit to the first one. Jack called the broker for the first house and found out they had just accepted an offer an hour ago. Kelly wanted to see the second one so they quickly drove over there. Jack called that broker and made a verbal offer. The broker happened to be with the sellers. They agreed verbally to the price. Kelly and Jack made a quick trip to Jack’s office to fax a purchase agreement.

They sat around his office chatting (and flirting) and within an hour the paperwork was returned and we were buying a house. Kelly called and asked me to meet her and Jack at the house after work.

I walked in and greeted Jack and hugged Kelly. Kelly stepped back and dropped her full-length sundress from her shoulders. She was completely naked underneath and showing some very sexy tan lines. Jack’s jaw fell to the floor at the sight of her shaved twat and he closely studied her open rose tattoo on her pussy.

Kelly said “I hate being the only one naked” and in a flash we all three were naked. Kelly stroked Jack’s cock to full hardness and then dropped to the floor on all fours with her ass aimed at Jack. She looked back at him and said, “Fuck me, please.” Jack looked like he won the lottery. He clearly was not expecting this. I kneeled in front of Kelly and she swallowed my dick.

I could tell that Kelly was soaking wet as I could hear Jack’s cock sloshing away as he banged her. I figured she and Jack had been making out before my arrival but she later assured me that she had been holding out wanting to surprise the hell out of him. The anticipation of knowing she would soon fuck us both had her dripping wet.

Jack was holding onto Kelly’s hips and admiring the sight of her naked body and he banged away at her twat. Kelly was much more focused on being fucked not working very hard on my dick. It took a couple of minutes for Kelly to reach her first orgasm. Although she liked that position the best, her knees were getting rug burn.

She spat out my cock and pulled off of Jack and rolled to her back. I could see Jack’s eyes light up as got a great view of her pussy. He played with her for a couple of minutes rubbing his cock up and down through her slit. He used the thumb of his other hand to rub her clit. Just from all of the rubbing Kelly shouted “Oh Fuck!” and came again. Jack shoved his cock into her while she was cumming. He leaned forward on his hands and used his prick to nail her ass to the floor.

He had clearly overcome his first-time-with-a new-one excitement and was ready to give Kelly a full-on fucking. Kelly wrapped her legs around his thighs and was bouncing up and down with him as he pummeled her. Kelly tits were flying up and down so hard I thought she may give herself a black eye! The third time Kelly screamed “OH FUUUUUCK!” as she came. I could tell she had squirted as I saw her juice drip from her ass as it bounced up and down.

Jack was in beast mode. I knew Kelly would be complaining about her back hurting later on, but she was in outer space at that time. He slammed her to the floor and jerked his hips around. The look on his face said it all. “Where?!” he shouted.

“In my mouth,” was the reply. He pulled up and thrust his cock over Kelly’s chest. She craned her neck and caught his first blast on her chin and the rest in her mouth. Jack fell sideways onto his back. He was trashed. Kelly was trying to clear her throat.

Kelly looked at my bouncing hardon and rolled to her tummy. I mounted her ass and buried my dick into her well-worn cunt. I assumed she swallowed Jack as there wasn’t anything around to clean up with. I fucked her to achieve maximum friction, so I could get off but tried my best to not abuse her body any further. I was going as slow as I could. Soon I had a load on full boil. I pulled out of Kelly and kneeled next to her head. She turned her head and I fucked her mouth for a few strokes until I filled her mouth with a hot load.

Jack was already half dressed. He and I both finished dressing. Kelly was still naked, lying on her tummy. Her legs were far enough apart that Jack had a nice view of her twat. I let him stare for a minute or two and then helped Kelly to her feet. She stood and let him soak in that view for a couple of more minutes. I helped get her dress over her head and the curtain came down and the show was over.

The coolest thing about Jack was that he knew he had won the lottery. We saw him the night after our closing when he delivered a gift basket with a bottle of champagne. Then he backed out of our lives and we would only see him in public on rare occasion and he was always very professional.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments