Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Titty Fucking With Kelly

"Guy experiences his fantasy during a chance encounter at the hotel."

37
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was May of 2004, and my company sent me to an industry meeting in Chicago. I was the only one from our company that attended, and I was quite sure that I wouldn’t see anyone else that I knew at the meeting. That, combined with the simple fact that I hate meetings, meant I was pissing and moaning about having to go to the dumb thing.

Kelly, the sweet wife that she was, offered to go along and hang out. Kelly and I were both forty-four then. Kelly was gorgeously short, five feet two inches tall, skinny, with dyed-blonde hair down to her shoulders, a cute bubble butt, and 36G breasts that were simply breathtaking. Kelly had kept her beaver shaved smooth since she was in high school.

The meeting was on Thursday, and we arrived at the hotel late the night before. We decided to spend the weekend and enjoy some sights.

By seven-thirty, I was off to my meetings at a nearby office building. Kelly had been consistently working out, doing her best to keep age at bay with pretty awesome results. Our hotel was out in the suburbs, one of those four-story affairs that grow like weeds next to highways. It wasn’t new. Maybe fifteen, twenty years old at that time?

Kelly could tell it wasn’t a new place from the workout room. She headed down there around ten o’clock in the morning. The place was empty. (I meant the workout room, but Kelly said it felt like the entire hotel was empty as well.)

Kelly rode their stationary bike for a while and then moved to one of the treadmills. The treadmills and bike faced a mirrored wall. No televisions. She had been on the treadmill for about half an hour when a guy, probably also in his forties, came into the room. He got on the treadmill next to her.

Kelly could strike up a conversation with wallpaper if she needed to, but this guy was also chatty, and walking next to each other in silence, while staring at each other in the mirror, was something neither of them could do for more than a minute. He introduced himself as Mike.

Yakkity yak about why they were in town, blah, blah, blah. Mike hadn’t taken his reflected eyes off of Kelly’s chest since he’d arrived twenty or so minutes ago. Kelly was both quite warm and, hey, the guy seemed to like her chest. Kelly was wearing a pink pair of both short and tight shorts. Not full camel toe spread, but not far from it, either, and a gray sports bra covered by a white T-shirt on top. She peeled off the T-shirt and laid it over the handle.

Kelly was slightly surprised to see the dark sweat marks between her boobs. She was pleased to see that her nipples were at least causing “locator” bumps through the bra. Mike’s stare became just blatant while at the same time they carried on a very friendly conversation.

Soon enough, Mike commented on the amazing results she has from her workouts. Kelly was ready for fun. “What do you think about my butt? I worry that it’s too big?” She walked close to the front of the tread.

Mike laid back on his and took a long look at her butt before announcing, “I disagree. It looks perfect for your size.”

“Are you saying I’m fat!?”

“Oh, God no! No! No! Not at all. No. I just think your butt looks to be the perfect size on your attractive body.”

Kelly laughed and let him off the hook. “Attractive huh?”

Mike was sweating searching for words.

“Well, I take that as a compliment, and thank you very much!” Mike started breathing again. “You’re pretty handsome yourself.”

He stumbled at being complimented.

“So, what do you think is my best feature?”

Mike acted like he was relearning how to speak. “Well, I think we just decided that you have a very nice butt.”

“I’m surprised that you didn’t say my boobs? You seem enamored.”

The ice had been shattered. Yes, he was fascinated by her boobs. 36G, oh wow! Kelly said the enthrallment was because boys were breastfed by their mothers. Yeah, Mike must have been. He sure did like them. Kelly couldn’t help but notice that her nipples had become rock hard - and Mike had noticed as well. He couldn’t look away.

“All this boob talk has my girls excited.”

“Yeah, I know the feeling.”

Kelly, of course, had checked out Mike’s package. Nothing much to see at first. But by then, he had a cock hanging inside his shorts that was starting to do the flop, flop thing from one thigh to the other.

They had a revealing and extremely flirty conversation. Mike asked about her husband and how he enjoys her breasts, and eventually tossed out: “I’ll bet he enjoys titty-fucking you.” He quickly caught himself and thought he had plowed over a line.

“Yeah, he does, actually,” Kelly replied with a coy smile. “I’ve been with a few guys that get off on it. How about you?”

Mike didn’t want to say much. “My wife is a B-cup. It’s just not her thing.”

“Have you never done it?”

“Not with her. There was a girl I dated in college though…” Mike had a huge smile crawl across his face.

Kelly had been in that room for nearly two hours, and Mike was the only person she even heard walk past the room. She got both arms and hands into position and slowly lifted her sports bra. Then it hit the point of no stopping and her huge jugs fell from the bra. Kelly nonchalantly laid her bra on the handles.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

“Damn!” Mike’s mouth had fallen open. “I mean, Lord. I just… Holy smokes.”

Kelly added that little extra something to her butt that made her gait jiggle her boobs more than they had been.

Mike stopped his treadmill and just stood there staring at her tits. Kelly hefted them up and wiggled them at him. He groaned. Then she did the stripper trick and lifted her nipples to her mouth for a quick lick, one at a time. She could see Mike had a very large protrusion sticking straight out of his basketball shorts.

Kelly turned off her treadmill, went over, and sat down on the nearby weight bench. Mike followed. He stood in front of her. “Let’s see what’s in here,” Kelly said as she pulled down his shorts and a thick, seven-inch cock sprung toward her. “Hey! Nearly put an eye out!” she giggled.

Now, while Kelly liked the sight of his dick just plenty, they had both been in full-on sweaty mode, and Kelly was not going to put his sweaty cock in her mouth. Instead, she gave him a few slow, very firm, strokes ensuring that his cock was hard as steel.

She let go and said, “Come closer,” as she held up her boobs. Mike stepped forward, placing his cock against her chest. Kelly smashed her tits around him, and he instinctively started to hump against her. The sweat was serving them both well as a lube.

Mike had his eyes closed and was mumbling at how great it felt. Even with Kelly’s huge gazongas, it was a challenge to keep slippery, sweaty tits wrapped around a moving cock. Kelly had an idea. “Grab my bra.”

Mike stepped away and retrieved her bra. Kelly struggled to get the tight, wet garment back onto her wet body. Mike helped. Once in place, she said, “Try this.”

Mike slid his cock between her boobs, which the bra kept tightly smashed around his cock. “Oh, fuck yeah,” was all he could say. His ass started to hump like a bad dog on your leg.

Kelly bent her chin down and was stealing quick licks of his frenulum on the up strokes when his cock was oh-so-close to her mouth. “Yeah, baby, cum on my titties. Fuck my big boobies.”

Mike reached out and held onto her shoulders with both hands. His ass was making dramatic humping strokes. Kelly’s pussy was running like a faucet. Mike was so into his tit-fuck that he was nearly going to make her cum from the excitement he was feeling.

“Oh, God. Here it is. Here it is. Fuck.”

Mike slowed to tiny strokes. Kelly was used to me and prepared for a firehose cum blast to the face. Instead, Mike flowed one large amount of cum, followed by another, and a handful of pumps after that. His cum never shot, it flowed out in a thick, pearly white river of hot jizz. It ran down his cock, into her valley of boob.

When Mike pulled his cock out, it pulled the bottom of the bra away from her body, and Kelly had a waterfall of thick cum run down her torso. Mike apologized and offered to wipe it off with a towel. Kelly said no. “I like a man’s cum.”

Kelly stood up and gave Mike an ‘air hug.’ “I don’t want to get your cum all over you.” She announced that she needed a shower, that it was wonderful they got to meet, and even more fun that he got to fulfill a fantasy.

Mike was standing there like all of his brains had just been shot through his cock. “Thank you,” was all he could eke out.

Kelly carried her T-shirt, hoping someone might catch a glimpse of her cum-coating. In the elevator, she could see that she had a wet spot in her shorts from flowing so much lube. She passed a maid in the hall on the way to our room. English was not a primary language, and she just nodded and smiled.

Kelly showered and then filled the tub for a bubble bath. She luxuriated, soaked, and rubbed her body for a couple of hours – going through countless gallons of hot water. She masturbated three times. The last time she shoved the hotel’s smallish shampoo bottle into her cunt as she added her fluid to the tub.

She had only recently dressed and done her make-up when I got back to the room. She waited until dinner that evening to tell me about her day. She made sure to tell me in a way to have my cock raging. Then she sat back and used her bare foot to massage my cock under the table.

Kelly was very, very turned on. Her afternoon of masturbating had her in a zone. She brought her second foot to my lap. She was serious.

You know, a white tablecloth always means a bunch of money. But sometimes, a tablecloth is more than worth it. As always, I had asked for an out-of-the-way table.

Once Kelly had both feet in my lap, I unzipped my (thankfully) black slacks and released my six inches of throbbing cock. She had a sole on each side of me, and I rode the feelings. I gave her a look at the right moment. She held her feet still, and I erupted under the table. Some hit the underside of the table, some flew up her legs, some puddled on her feet, and when she moved her feet, a big splat left a wet spot on the thigh of my slacks.

Once in our car, Kelly kicked off her sandals and showed me that the soles of her feet, and the footbed of her sandals, were covered in cum, and that she’d nearly slid out of her sandals walking out of the restaurant. She also pointed out the cum splats on her legs.

Back at our hotel room, Kelly quickly showered off her legs and feet. Then she lay in the middle of the bed, closed her eyes, and slowly masturbated as I watched. We had a great rest of the weekend!

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments