Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

9 1/2 Weeks With Kelly

"The movie got us so hot we had to go back, and then it got hotter!"

9
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It was February of 1986. Kelly and I were both twenty-five. We were intrigued by the ads for the newly released movie “9-1/2 Weeks” so we decided to have a Saturday date night. Around halfway through the movie, my cock was stiff as a board and Kelly’s breathing had become shallow. The theater was perhaps a third full and people of lots of different ages were nearby. It wasn’t the place to do much of anything other than softly rub each other through our blue jeans.

The weather was cold and shitty but we got home as quickly as we could. We were both naked in moments and under the comforter. I was still hard and Kelly mounted me as I lay on my back. We talked as we fucked. Well, we started talking after Kelly was done slamming her sopping wet cunt on me for a few strokes to get her first orgasm out of the way.

We agreed that overall, the movie was fucked up. The characters were fucked up. The ending was fucked up. The story was fucked up. Yet, I was rock hard, her panties were soaked, and we couldn’t have gotten home fast enough to get naked and fuck.

We felt like for the first time we discovered what “erotic” meant. We had been fucking like horn-dogs since we were sixteen. We fucked in public. We fucked other people. We fucked while other people watched. We talked to other people about our fucking. You name it. We were “sexual” as all hell.

I always thought it was, in my mind, because Kelly was built for sex. Five-foot-two, blue eyes, dishwater-blonde hair that hung to her butt, 32-F boobs, long legs, short torso, and a cute little bubble butt. And on top of all of that, she was gorgeous and had a hell of a sexy smile. If I was near her, my cock was at least stirring. It was the depth of winter, so her beaver wasn’t shaved although it was very neatly trimmed.

One orgasm for Kelly was like a nibble of an appetizer. Three or four during a love-making session would be the norm. Eight to ten and her toes were curled until they cramped and that would be an event she would remember.

I guess we were also very visual people. We liked to watch. We left the lights on. We watched the action as it happened. We would shove back the covers when things got going. We had a mirror hanging next to our bed. We enjoyed watching porn as we fucked. We enjoyed watching ourselves fuck.

Well, all we really knew was that movie had us turned on big time. Kelly slammed my crotch some more and on her third orgasm, I launched a rocket load of cum from my cock that filled her up. She knew it was a big one and immediately rolled over and used her hand to keep it all in for a moment so she could run to the toilet, release, and pee.

She crawled back into bed and we snuggled as we both quietly thought about the movie some more. We spent plenty more time thinking about the movie over the next several days and fucked pretty hard several more times that week.

We concluded that we probably missed seeing a lot of the movie because it had us both so cranked up. The only solution was to go and see it again. We decided to see it again the following weekend. We knew we wanted to “fool around,” as Kelly put it, while we watched. Who would venture out on a Sunday morning to see a movie like that? So that was our plan, to go to the first Sunday showing.

I conveniently forgot to wear underwear that morning. Kelly kicked me out of the bedroom as she got dressed. She emerged wearing her super heavy-duty winter coat, which went from her hood down to below her knees. She wore her Eskimo boots with it. All I could see of her in the car on our drive there was her nose and a couple of inches of bare leg between her boots and her coat. We arrived a half-hour early for the eleven-thirty showing.

We ordered popcorn and drinks to build up our energy. When we entered the theater (the smallest auditorium of three in the “multiplex” at our local mall), we were the first guests. We sat in the top row in three or four seats from the aisle.

A handful of other couples arrived right before the movie started. One couple slowly made their way up the aisle nearest us. I thought it a bit odd as it seemed like they were looking for something or someone. They sat down directly across from us in the three-seat section. Kelly was a little disappointed that they sat so close to us, but I could tell it wouldn’t derail her plans. She had been rubbing my cock through my jeans since we’d sat down.

The couple, on a glance, looked to be college age. The other handful of folks were all at least four rows below us. Kelly was sitting closest to the aisle.

Kelly peeled out of her huge coat and passed it over for me to toss on a seat. I got to see that she was wearing a dress that pretty much looked like a really long polo shirt that came to mid-thigh and had buttons down the middle, to about her nipples. She sat down with her feet, still in her boots, hanging over the seat in front of her. It was clear that there would be no panties or bra in our way.

The back of her dress hung away from her legs and I had been feeling her up, rubbing her leg from her knees hanging over the seat in front of her down to her bare butt on her seat. Kelly nudged me barely fifteen minutes into the movie. The girl on the other side of the aisle was kneeling on the floor, ass toward us, clearly blowing her dude. I could see her head bobbing up and down in his crotch.

Kelly loves to play, so she slipped down to her knees as I unzipped my jeans and pulled out a half-erect cock. Kelly was also aiming her butt across the aisle. As she got me harder and harder I was slowly gathering her dress with my hand in the middle of her back. The effect was that I was pulling the hem of her dress across her butt and eventually to her waist. Kelly didn’t complain so I had kept going, completely exposing her bare ass and her fuzzy slit.

I was watching the other guy for a reaction and a couple of minutes later he flashed a thumbs-up at me. I could tell he was saying something to his partner. She pulled off his cock and glanced over her shoulder at us. Then she stood up and pulled her jeans down to her knees and went back down on his cock. And two bare fannies were aimed at each other. Unfortunately, it was too dark for me to make out anything between her cheeks.

Kelly came back up and sat down after a few minutes because she didn’t want to miss the movie and she didn’t want me to blow my wad so soon into the movie. We were both quite surprised when during a darkly lit scene the other couple got up and moved to seats next to us. They left one open seat between the women.

Then a minute later the girl moved to the seat right next to Kelly and began whispering back and forth with her. I couldn’t hear what was said, but I saw Kelly nod her head several times and she was clearly agreeing with that the girl was saying. Maybe they both loved the movie?

A couple of minutes later the other girl, who I could now clearly see was younger than us, stood up and peeled off her blue jeans. They had still been to her knees as she shuffled over by us. She had kicked off her boots so she was bottomless. She slid low in her seat and started to play with her pussy. Soon her guy joined in and they had all four hands working on her clit and vagina. She had one leg hanging over the seat in front of her. She had her legs spread wide but she had probably never shaved and had a pretty hairy beaver. It made it difficult for me to see anything pink.

Kelly, however, had a front-row view of the other couple and the sight was getting her pretty hot. She pulled her dress up to her waist, slid down and started playing in her own wet pussy. She got herself off very quickly.

She leaned over and told me to get my jeans down and to sit in her seat so she could ride me. I followed orders with a huge grin on my face. I sat down with my jeans to my ankles as Kelly stood in front of me facing the screen as she prepared to back up onto my cock.

The other girl and guy stopped playing in her twat as they watched Kelly slide down onto my dick. The girl sat up and whispered something else to Kelly. Kelly slowly stood back up and left my wet cock dangling. The girl reached over and stroked my wet, hard, slippery cock a few times then held me straight as Kelly sat back down on me. What the fuck was that?! I kind of wanted the new hand to come back and jerk me off.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

The guy and girl swapped places so he was sitting next to me. As the guy sat down he pulled his jeans down. His hard-on was sticking straight out and Kelly reached down and tugged him for a few strokes as the girl stood up and aimed her twat at his dick. He looked to be a little smaller than me. But I was jealous that Kelly tugged him at least twice as long as the other chick did me.

Kelly and the girl next to her were both facing the screen and we were all sort of watching the movie as both women were grinding their pussies. The action on-screen had heated up and we were watching one of the ‘good parts.’ I moved my hands up inside Kelly’s dress and played with her boobs. Kelly quickly unbuttoned her dress all the way down. She pulled it off of her shoulders and then pulled her arms out of the sleeves. She pushed it down toward her waist exposing her huge melons. She squirmed around on me and was facing more towards the couple next to us than the screen.

He reached out and started to rub Kelly’s thigh. She took his hand and placed it firmly on her closest boob. I reached over and was rubbing the side of the other gal’s butt and her thigh. I’m glad I have long arms because I was able to get my hand into her groin and I found her clit buried deep in her thick, dark forest. She was having small spasms as I rubbed her clit. After a couple of minutes, she bounced higher and then slammed down on his dick as she orgasmed.

I slipped my hand up the back of her shirt and found a two-hook bra that I quickly unsnapped (a skill I proudly learned at a young age). She took the hint and moved around on his cock, facing toward Kelly. She pulled up her shirt and bra exposing a really nice pair of young B-cup boobs. Her nipples were rock hard and I played with them. She was a little taller than Kelly, so my arm was above the other guy’s. Kelly had leaned down a bit to give him easier access to her knockers.

After a bit, Kelly decided to stand up and turn around. She wanted a better fuck position. I had to let go of the girl’s boobs and sit lower in my seat. Kelly mounted facing me. She ground her pussy deeply onto me and brought herself to a small orgasm. Then she turned her torso toward the other couple. The guy leaned forward and was able to suck on Kelly’s nipples as he fondled her huge tits.

When his girl saw him sucking on Kelly’s nipples, something about her look said I thought we may be about to have an issue. Instead, she leaned toward Kelly and they whispered again. They actually whispered back and forth for some time. Both had stopped fucking and were just sitting on our cocks.

Without warning, Kelly pulled off of me and sat in the seat on the other side of all of us. She was tugging off her boots. As Kelly was doing that I was surprised when the girl next to me scooted off of his dick and was in front of me stroking my cock. Then she tossed a leg across mine and sat her pussy straight down on my dick.

Kelly was naked, but for her dress scrunched around her waist. She climbed over the back of the seat in front of her, scooted along, ducked into the aisle, and snuck around to the other side of the other guy. He whispered something to her. He sat up straight and Kelly knelt in front of him. They worked on a tit fuck. He was pushing his dick against her chest and thrusting up and down. Kelly smashed her boobs around his cock.

I was humping the new pussy pretty good while trying to not squeak the hell out of the seats and draw the attention of others in the theater. The girl fucking me was quite pretty and she had a huge smile on her face the entire time my cock was in her. It was clear that everything was her idea and she was loving that she made it happen. She was a brunette with shoulder-length hair pulled back into a ponytail.

I could tell that the look on her face changed. I pulled her in for a kiss and held her tight. We both came at the same time. I did my best to swallow her noise but a pretty load groan made it out. The people a few rows in front turned to look but I didn’t think they could make out exactly what was going on. Kelly was on her knees and I was hugging tight the girl on my lap. I could feel her pointy bullets in my chest.

The other guy was fucking Kelly’s tits pretty hard. Kelly was smiling at him and licking her lips encouraging him to pop a load. He leaned over and said something to Kelly. I saw her shake her head “no.” Suddenly he stopped moving. I didn’t have a good view of them with the girl’s head on my shoulder.

Later, Kelly said he had a half-dozen drops of cum run out of his dick and drip down her cleavage. When I asked why she shook her head she told me that he wanted to cum on her face. Kelly is not into that, although in retrospect she realized it didn’t amount to anything, literally. She would have been fine with him dripping that little bit of cum on her face. We guessed (hoped on his behalf), that he must have cum earlier when his girl was blowing him.

The girl slid off of me into the seat beside me. She was over her orgasm and my cock had deflated. Kelly sat down in the seat on the other side of the guy. I couldn’t help myself and I started playing around in the girl’s pussy. One thing led to another and a couple of minutes later I was leaning in toward her, finger-banging the hell out of her hairy little cunt. This time she pulled me down for a kiss as she came.

Later Kelly told me that the guy was enamored with her huge boobs (no surprise, all men all are). After he nutted and she sat down, he continued to play with her jugs and rubbed his tiny bit of cum into them.

Since the girl I nutted in was sitting on top of me, most of my load had ended up on my crotch. After I got her off finger-banging her, she knelt down next to me and started to lick me clean. I really appreciated her efforts since I really didn’t want to put a huge wet spot away in my jeans with no skivvies. She popped up a couple of times to kiss me and whispered that she really loves cum and she loved how mine tasted.

Close to the time, the film was ending she had me clean. As soon as the credits started it was a mad dash for clothes. Kelly passed the girl her jeans and the guy and I tugged up our jeans up from our ankles. Kelly got her girls put away inside her dress and tugged it down to cover her twat. I helped the chick get her bra re-hooked. By the time they both got their boots on, the lights came up.

As we all stood up, Kelly pulled her dude down for a kiss and I went at it again playing tongues with his girl. She thanked me for making a fantasy come true and discreetly slipped me a small piece of paper that she half shoved into my pocket. They headed out toward the mall exit and Kelly and me for the parking lot exit. On the way home, Kelly started giggling. “You know, I didn’t see hardly any of the movie. Maybe we should go again? You never know what we might find!” We both had a good laugh.

When we got home, again we got naked and crawled under the comforter. We took a quick nap and when we woke up we had a nice long fuck, telling each other about our experience with the other couple.

Kelly shared that the girl told her that she was looking to do something with strangers. It was a huge fantasy of hers, and her boyfriend had finally agreed to go along with it. She didn’t want to try something by herself for obvious fears of her safety. He had agreed to go along as long as he got to watch the other guy fuck her. They hadn’t really considered him doing anything with another woman. But, they had never met Kelly!

They had tried flashing a few other couples and no one ever took the bait until Kelly and I did. Kelly shared with her that we love doing stuff with other people. The girl was thrilled that Kelly was willing to switch cocks. And that Kelly was okay with me coming inside of her cunt. That was a really big deal to her - that the strange cock cum inside of her.

No wonder they were whispering to each other so much! I was just happy as hell I was able to fuck that new pussy.

It was a couple of days later when I remembered that wadded up piece of paper in my jeans. I pulled it out and read it: Since I gave you this note, we just made my fantasy cum true. Thank you for that! And since I selected this note from my right pocket, I also think you’re a great fuck and would like to meet you again, just the two of us. Please call me at…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments