Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Independence Day With Kelly Part 2 of 2

"We get together with Barry and Scott from our trip to Spain and spend the Fourth fucking."

6
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
7.0k words 7.0k words

We untied and made the no-wake trip down river onto the big lake. Kelly was sitting out on the bow while Scott and I were cracking open cold ones on the aft deck. Once we were on the lake proper, Barry suggested to Kelly that she come back to the deck. Once she had a seat, he opened it up.

Wow! Loud as all hell and fast! Hard to imagine something that big accelerating so quickly. We were quite a way offshore and had been barreling down the lake for maybe a half an hour when Barry slowed it down to about how fast we had been in the river. Soon he seemed to have found his spot and he dropped a couple of anchors and shut down the engine.

The lake looked amazing! It was blue like the Caribbean. Barry put down his sunglasses and dove into the lake. We were all right behind him. The water was amazingly warm. After we splashed around for a minute he told us all to head to the platform at the back of the boat.

We climbed up and he handed each of us life vests. We fitted them, grabbed our beer cans and went about floating, bullshitting and drinking in the sunshine and warm water. All I could think was, 'Wow! It’s great to have a friend with money who happens to enjoy fucking my wife.' 

Somehow it came out that Scott was in the middle of a divorce. They were getting close on sorting out their settlement. He was never around, she met someone who paid attention, blah, blah, blah. Kelly had figured as much. Scott just didn’t want to talk about it in Spain.

Barry’s was far more recent. He and his wife separated when he returned from Spain. For now, the boat was his home. As far as he knew, she wasn’t seeing anyone else. Kelly didn’t buy it and she told Barry so. Kelly shared with both of them, “Guys, I’m very happily married, but we’re here and I love to fuck, so your balls are going to get drained today but I can’t promise anything past today.” Kelly is pretty good at not gathering boyfriends and it’s because she is honest and upfront.

When we all climbed back onto the boat Kelly stripped naked to dry off. She decided she would stay that way. She looked at the rest of us with a scowl. We got the hint and dropped our suits. That monster Barry keeps in his trousers hadn’t shrunk any since we were in Spain. Scott had his camera out and was starting to take pics of Kelly and she was moving around the deck and then the bow, posing.

At first, it was Playboy glamour poses but before long it turned into Hustler’s Beaver Hunt. Kelly was on an aft-deck bench on her back with her knees up to her ears spreading her cunt wide open and Scott damn near had his lens buried in her vagina. Scott’s cock was hard and throbbing as he kept changing film and snapping away.

They took photos for at least half an hour. They finished up with him getting out his video camera and taping a close-up session of Kelly masturbating herself to a squirting orgasm lying on the bow of the boat.

Kelly announced she needed to mix up some sangria. Scott offered to help. They were gone for a long time. Scott helped her find a pitcher and open the bottles. As Kelly was cutting fruit Scott was behind her sticking his cock into her ass crack, nibbling on her neck and ears and tweaking her nipples. Kelly’s cunt was soaking wet. She didn’t finish cutting her fruit. She turned around and kissed him hard.

She spread her legs apart and pulled his cockhead down to her clit. Scott was humping his cock in and out of her wet and slippery slit. He brought Kelly to orgasm. She loves a stiff and shiny cockhead on her clit. He was hitting all of the right spots. Barry and I heard her cum.

Scott led her to one of the couches and laid her down. He got between her legs and started lapping at her wet pussy. He focused on her clit and was nibbling at it and licking it. Kelly pushed his face firmly into her slit and shuddered to another orgasm. Barry and I heard that one too. I was getting hard. I couldn’t help but notice that the third leg between Barry’s legs was also growing.

Scott stayed in action on her clit and the next orgasm, Kelly screamed out, “Oh FUUUCK!!!” and squirted all over his face. He crawled up and she started kissing his face and licking off her cum. Both of their skin was still cool from swimming. Scott buried his cock into her and they both felt how hot both his cock and her cunt were.

Scott hadn’t fucked anyone since he and Kelly fucked in the hotel in Spain. He didn’t last long. Her knees were high in the air and she was encouraging him to fuck her as hard as he could. Scott listened and she loved the feeling of his hot nut sack slapping against her butt hole. He brought her to another screaming orgasm.

She set him off and he blasted her vagina with two weeks of cum production. He collapsed onto her boobs, both of their chests heaving to catch a breath. Scott lifted himself up and peeled his body off hers. Kelly sat back on the leather couch and felt his load slip out of her sheath. She pulled him to her and sucked his cock clean.

It took them another few minutes to finish making the sangria before they appeared above deck. Scott still had drops of cum dripping from his cock. Once they both sat down, Kelly noticed his drips and leaned over and sucked his limp cock into her mouth to suck him dry again. “Feeling better?” I asked.

“Oh God, yes!” was his response. Kelly smiled with pride. Barry caught her eye. Kelly walked over to his seat and knelt before him. She told him that she had missed her big friend since we all left Spain. She told him that she was having dreams at night about fucking that big cock. She had even bought a huge dildo that looked like his cock that she had been fucking herself with. She hadn’t touched his cock. Yet it was fully erect at around nine inches and had pre-cum starting to just stream out of his little hole.

Kelly kept talking to him in a way to keep him hard and kept him dripping. She talked about how much she enjoyed fucking his huge tool, how much he stretched out her cunt, how she loved him stuffing the whole, huge, fucking thing into her cunt. He had pre-cum running back down about half-way on his cock and was then dripping off in long strings heading to the floor.

His cock would twitch, expel another drop, and Kelly would speak another growing-ever-nastier comment about his cock and how she felt being fucked by him. I honestly thought she just might get him to cum simply by talking to him. I don’t know that I’d ever seen so much pre-cum flow like that in my life.

Kelly leaned forward, Scott and I assumed, to suck his cock. She merely kissed the tip, stood up taking his hand, and said, “Let’s go fuck that monster!” They went straight to the bedroom.

The next day, Kelly had a hard time articulating everything that happened when they fucked. What I gathered was that he literally fucked her out of her head. She said it felt like an out-of-body experience. His cock is so huge and so thick and he was fucking her with such power that she reached an orgasm plateau and just stayed there. She didn’t remember individual orgasms. She remembered it as one long, long, long orgasm. It left her unable to speak or scream or control most of her muscles. In a way, she felt frozen, unable to do anything except feeling what was happening to her cunt.

She couldn’t recall sensations from any other part of her body. She thought her cunt should hurt. He was huge and long and banging her cervix. All she felt was one orgasm. She was aware she had a stream of fluid running across her butt. She assumed it was hers. She wondered how long could he fuck like this? Would it ever stop? Would he ruin her cunt if he came? She remembered looking into his eyes.

They were blue, like hers. He was looking back into hers. She felt they had locked into each other in some metaphysical way. That somehow with her mouth locked open in a silent scream, he knew what she needed to stay on top of the mountain that he had brought her to.

Then she saw his face change. It looked wild. He was beating her from the inside out with that billy club. In her mind’s eye, his cock was moving like something racing in a cartoon, with a circle of flourish. She was cumming, still, but becoming aware of some pain. In a final furious act, he thrust his ass toward her cunt and pushed her almost two feet to the top of the bed and he screamed a thunderous roar and his cock froze so deep in her cunt that his balls were barely still outside of her.

She felt his cock pulsing and each load was pumped one by one through his shaft. She thought the pulsing itself may not end. And then he fell sideways onto the bed with a thud, as though the lion that was bringing down its prey had been shot in the middle of the attack.

Kelly was on her back, frozen with her knees up and she realized her hands were like claws drawn to attack. Her voice had completely failed her. Her head was frozen, tilted back, her eyes staring through the ceiling. Eventually, I asked, “Are you okay?” Kelly’s arms slowly dropped to her sides. She let her feet drop to the mattress. She looked up to see me standing there and nodded her head slightly. Barry offered a weak thumbs-up sign.

Scott and I had gone to see what the hell was happening as it had sounded pretty wild. I stood in the doorway and stared. Scott had his video camera and crouched at the end of the bed. He had probably fifteen minutes of Barry’s shaved ass, balls and cock pistoning in and out of my wife’s cunt, clearly intent on destroying said cunt. My cock was dripping pre-cum.

Scott finally stood up and his cock was also hard. Kelly put her hands behind her and pushed herself up to leaning on her elbows. She was staring at the hard-ons at the end of the bed. Scott quickly put his camera back in action as a huge load of cum slid out of her vagina into a puddle on the sheet. Scott was not shy. He had his camera less than a foot from her cunt watching the travels of Barry’s cum.

Kelly finally spoke. “Guys, I’d love to help you out, but I don’t think…”

I stopped her. “No one else is going to fuck you right now.” I offered her a hand up. She went to pee.

The three of us went above deck, naked. We had neighbors. Not too close. Not with boats that size. They were maybe a couple of hundred feet away. We could see they were wearing suits. They could see that we were not.

Kelly joined us and waved at them. It looked to be a couple, man and woman on the boat. They waved back. We were drinking and chatting loudly and were a bit startled when they announced they were at the platform at the back of the boat and asking was it okay to come aboard.

Barry said, “Sure!” Soon a nice-looking couple probably in their later thirties were on the deck with us. Kelly and I were thirty, Scott and Barry were in their forties. They looked like they were in the middle. They removed their life jackets and realized we were all naked.

The lady said, “So sorry that we’re overdressed. Do you mind?” She untied her bikini top, removed that, untied her bottoms and removed those. She had no tan lines at all. Her nipples were huge and hard as rocks. Her pussy wasn’t shaved but trimmed down to hardly anything and like Kelly, you could read her lips! Her boobs were probably C-cups but sagged a bit. She was a brunette, maybe five-and-a-half-feet tall. Her husband was only a couple inches taller than her. He was balding but, other than his head, was perhaps the hairiest man I’ve ever seen.

Her husband dropped his suit as well. He also had no tan lines and probably an average looking cock but it was buried in a huge bush of pubes. Not surprisingly, he was immediately fascinated by Kelly’s hairless body. He was sitting across from her and staring into her cunt. Kelly kept her legs spread with one knee bent and a foot on the seat and the other on the floor. She felt a remnant of Barry’s cum drip out of her twat. I think his wife had decided she wanted to stay in the game and was sitting on one leg also with her twat spread open giving Scott and me a good view.

Barry had gone down to the kitchen to fetch them some drinks and then came above deck to offer beverages. His cock was still deflating from the fucking he gave Kelly. It was maybe down to seven inches long and still fat.

The guy's wife (Angie) said, “Oh Lord, you have a big tool!”

Barry just kind of blew it off. Kelly chimed in, “He sure does and damn, does he know how to use it! He just fucked my eyeballs out of my head.”

Angie said, “I’m sure you’re very proud of your husband.”

“Oh, I am, but Barry isn’t my husband.” Kelly then introduced us and explained that we met in Spain and we all fucked while we were there.

Stu (Angie’s husband) said it sounded like a hell of a trip and that they didn’t want to interrupt anything and they should probably head back to their boat. We all chimed in that they should stay and have a few drinks as long as no one minded naked bodies.

I had to go pee and when I returned, folks had been up and moved around so the best place for me to sit was next to Angie. Before long, she had her hand on my leg and was rubbing closer to my cock. I couldn’t help it, nor did I want to, and my cock grew quickly and started to throb. The conversation was about sex. Kelly had lobbed the bomb about Spain and was telling them stories about what happened there. Stu’s cock was growing, so was Scott’s; Barry’s dick just hung like a sausage in a butcher’s case.

Angie was sharing stories of her and Stu swinging occasionally. She admitted they saw we were naked and thought we would be fun people to meet. She adjusted in her seat and aimed her wet twat right at me. I pulled Angie in for a kiss and slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt. She was almost as wet as Kelly. I broke the kiss and went down on her tits and those huge nipples. She was moaning pretty good. Kelly had Stu between her legs eating her out.

I brought Angie to orgasm. “Ungh, ungh, ungh, yeah, yeah, yeah!” She grabbed my cock and was stroking me hard. I laid her back on the cushion and slid into her wet cunt. “He’s fucking me, Stu. Damn, he’s good! Can you see him fucking me?” All I know is she sure wanted Stu to know what was happening. She gave him a play-by-play the whole time I was in her.

Kelly had moved to the bench on the opposite side of the boat and was on her knees letting Stu fuck her doggy-style. I saw Kelly jump up and run below deck. She had brought KY in her bag. She came back up, helped Stu lube up and went back into position and asked him to fuck her butt. Her twat was still recovering from Barry. Stu wasn’t very thick so Kelly figured he would feel better in her ass.

My load had been boiling all day. Kelly wouldn’t fuck me that morning to ensure I was ready for the day. I was so close. Angie asked me to cum on her tits. She had no idea… I pulled out and held my cock in her slit pressed down on her clit. My first shot landed on her chest. The second and third in her hair, across her face and onto her boobs. The rest, from her belly button (where some puddled) down to her pussy hair. She seemed happy as shit. “Wow! I mean wow! That’s incredible! Shit, Stu did you see him cum on me? Come and see this!”

Stu was ready and he came in Kelly’s butt and then faithfully he came and looked at how I had painted his wife in cum. “Very, very impressive!” Angie was lying there starting to play in my cum. Scott took up my position and started fucking Angie. He wasn’t one to wait for an invitation! He was also able to bring Angie to orgasm and soon popped a small second load; as requested, he moved up and dropped it on one of her huge nipples.

We sat around chatting some more for probably close to an hour. By then, it was time to find dinner. We pulled up anchors and dropped Stu and Angie close to their boat. We exchanged how nice it was to meet new friends and then with a roar, we headed back up the lake.

Barry had a very nice meal he had packed for us. We enjoyed food and good conversation. Somehow it moved around to his and Scott’s appreciation for both me and Kelly letting Kelly drain their sperm build-ups. In her sweet and kind way, Kelly let both of them know that as long as it remains just sex she is more than happy to get together for fuck sessions.

Then the topic turned to them helping out Kelly. She wanted to fuck during the fireworks. It had been a fantasy of hers since she was a teenager, but until now, pretty hard to fulfill (fireworks being a family event and all). She was pretty specific about positions for everyone as well. So that kind of set the tone for the evening. Kelly had a plan, but it would be a few more hours until fulfilled.

There were plenty of boats in the area, offshore from where fireworks would launch. Pretty much everybody was just drinking and talking. Kelly had a pretty good sangria buzz going. Us guys had slipped on our shorts. Kelly stayed naked. As long as we didn’t see any kids on passing boats Kelly would jump up and wave to them, then sit back down before they knew what hit them. Kelly and I learned fast that on-the-water voices travel as though the next boat over is in the chair next to you. We had to tone down our volume and comments.

We were all still sitting on the aft deck when we heard a whistling sound followed by a huge boom. We also quickly learned that fireworks are far, far louder over the water when they’re directly overhead. Barry hit a switch and his whole boat went pitch black. We dropped our shorts and Kelly was on her knees working on each of us sucking and stroking our cocks to full hardness.

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

She moved Scott to lie on his back on a bench. She mounted him reverse cowgirl for a few minutes and then pulled off and handed him the KY. She grabbed his cock and held it tight as she dropped her butt onto his cock. They took a moment to get adjusted. Kelly leaned back onto Scott’s chest, exposing her open cunt to Barry. She used her slippery hand to jack Barry for a minute and then pulled him up to mount her from the front. He slid right in and she had a DP going.

She grabbed my thigh and pulled me close to her head. She sucked in my cock. Barry was driving the bus and Kelly was rocking so Scott was getting some action. I held her head gently so she could watch the fireworks and started to fuck her mouth. Kelly had a muffled cry as she had her first orgasm. Her eyes were wide open watching the fireworks and she was loving her plan. Barry was boning her at a nice easy pace. Kelly kept cumming and cumming. Feeling her moan out her orgasms on my cock was great. I picked up the pace.

A few huge fireworks went off that filled the sky and the booms shook us to the bone. Kelly was moaning non-stop. I was ready. I pulled out and splattered my load all over her tits. Kelly came again. I put my deflated cock back in her mouth to help keep her quiet. Barry was ready and announced, very quietly, that he was going to cum. He locked and stayed still inside her and pumped more cum out of that huge fat cock of his. That set off Scott and his third load of the day was dropped in her butt.

All of us worked out of position and left Kelly lying on the bench. From the light from the fireworks, she looked so fucking happy. She had a huge smile that just would not end. At the end of the deafening finale, Kelly got up and kissed each of us and thanked everyone, even me, for giving her a memory that would last forever. She headed below deck to take a quick shower. Scott offered to help her out (and get his cock washed in the process).

It took probably an hour for the lake traffic to clear out and Barry to pilot his boat back to his dock. Scott and I helped watch the sides as smaller boats zoomed around. Kelly sat on the bow. She had pulled on a white T-shirt that she had packed in her bag but was still bottomless. Once we were tied up at his dock Barry invited us to stay longer and hang out. It was probably midnight and Kelly and I gave each other a knowing glance that taking a vacation the next day had been a good idea.

It was hard to not notice the music coming from across the road. A hotel had set up a huge tent in their parking lot, hired a DJ, and was having a massive party. It didn’t take long for us to decide that it sounded like they were having more fun than us. Kelly slipped on the only bottoms that she had: her thong bathing suit.

As long as she didn’t have her arms up in the air her ass was covered. When Kelly is loving music and moving along though, it is hard for her to keep her arms down. We paid admission, got our wristbands and stood in line at one of the bars.

The place was pretty crowded. You didn’t move anywhere without rubbing against people. Kelly was being molested on nearly a constant basis. Guys were pretty much aiming to bump into her boobs. While their torso was bouncing off her tits a hand would grab some ass. Since she was braless and virtually bottomless, she had a lot of repeat customers on the way to and from the bar, porta-john, their buddy, that random spot over there, you name it. Apparently, they had a swimsuit contest there earlier that evening. We were surprised by how many girls were in bikinis.

We saw a group getting up to leave and pounced on their half of a picnic table. We also learned that territory was a commodity. All three of us guys soon had a bikini-clad girl in our lap in their happy exchange for a place to sit down. Kelly was at the end of the bench and had a young good-looking hunk standing up crowded in right next to her with his crotch nearly in her face. Kelly turned and could see the shape of his cock through his suit. Kelly was lit and horny. She put a hand on his thigh. He didn’t seem to notice.

Apparently, the place was lit up with a generator and the thing kept dying. Every time the lights went off the crowd cheered. It finally seemed to have died for good. I felt for the bartenders who were working by flashlights. Aside from the band’s lights, the place was damn dark.

Kelly slowly massaged his leg moving higher and higher. He didn’t move except for small movements to the music. When Kelly reached his cock, it was aimed downward and hard as stone but it was caught in the mesh liner of his suit. He reached in his suit and pulled his cock and balls out of the liner. She grasped his dick in her palm and gently stroked it up and down. He finally made a move. He reached his closest hand down into her T-shirt and found her big tits. He started playing gently with her nipples.

Kelly could feel his cock getting even harder. She picked up the pace. He pulled his hand out of her shirt and put it on the table to brace himself. Kelly was moving her hand back and forth between stroking his cock and playing with his nuts. She heard him groan. She stayed on his cock. She felt him freeze in position. The first spurt hit her forearm. Another hit her elbow. She felt his watery cum running in streams down her arm. He had released a big load, which always pleased Kelly. He seemed wobbly.

Kelly suggested he sat down and that she sat in his lap. As Kelly stood to make the swap, as quick as lightening unseen by anyone, she pulled off her thong. Being a gentleman, he peeled off his T-shirt and offered it to Kelly to clean off her cum-covered arm and hand.

Kelly shoved her thong toward my pocket, under the butt of the girl in my lap. I had also been rubbing a thigh. I was sitting with my back to the table top, facing out on the bench. I was rubbing at her crotch and she spread her knees apart. I worked my fingers under her suit and soon was rubbing my fingertips up and down along her slit from top to bottom. She spread her knees more and I worked three fingers into her hairy pussy.

In a couple of minutes, she leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. She was on fire and wanted to cum. I sped up and got her off as she moaned her orgasm into my mouth. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and pulled a cup of her top aside, exposing a nipple, and went to work suckling on her tit. She didn’t have large boobs but I had the gift of a very hard and very prominent nipple to suck on. She was reaching for my hard cock.

I couldn’t help but notice a guy standing right in front of me, barely a foot away, leaning back into the cyclone fence. He had a young thing in a tiny bikini backed into him, bent around and kissing him. He had a hand down the front of her suit and was jacking her pussy as hard as he could. He eventually noticed me watching them. He said something to the girl and she clearly said no. He seemed to insist. Next thing I saw she pulled her bottoms down to about mid-thigh. It was only flashing stage lights from the band but I could tell she had a hairy cunt that he was playing in. He obviously wanted me to see her twat.

My cock was really hard now. I loud-whispered to the chick on my lap to lift up for a moment. She did and I pulled out my hard-on. I pulled her back to my lap. I asked her to move her suit to the side and sit on my cock. Nope, couldn’t do that. She suddenly recalled she was married. What the fuck ever. I told her she needed to get up and move along. She looked shocked.

I said, “Really, move along,” and she reluctantly left. I went back to watching the show in front of me. The girl finally came and he was trying to push her to her knees. Again, I could see they were not agreeing.

He leaned forward and said, “She doesn’t want you to watch her suck my cock.”

I motioned for her to come down to my face. I said, “You little slut, you liked me watching you cum. You liked showing me your pussy. He got you off and you owe him. Start sucking.” Yeah, gotta love a drunk. She dropped to her knees and started to suck him!

My hard-on was out so I started stroking it. It didn’t take the dude long to give her a mouthful. While she was still on her knees I motioned her toward me. She shook her head no.

I said, “I’m not asking you to suck me.” Well, that was a lie. If she hadn’t said no I sure would have let her suck me. She turned toward me. Her chest was touching my knees. I was jacking fast and blew a load onto her chest. She looked surprised as hell and looked up at her dude. He high-fived me, gave her a hand up and away they went.

When Kelly sat down on the hand-job guy’s cock she pulled her T-shirt out from under her butt so she wasn’t sitting on it. She also spread her knees apart. Very quickly the guy realized her bare cunt was sitting on his lap. He asked Kelly to lift up and he pulled his shorts down to let his cock and balls out. Kelly sat back down on his warm parts, smiled at him and said, “I’m glad you let it out to play!”

They were kissing and making out. He was playing in her cunt and jerked her off. Kelly felt his hard-on growing. He reached down and adjusted himself so that it was rubbing along Kelly’s slit and the tip was just touching her clit. Kelly loved feeling his head on her clit.

She whispered into his ear, “Would you like to be inside of me?”

He grunted back, “Hell yes!” Kelly used a few fingers to push his cock back a couple of inches and then he popped right into her vagina. Kelly moaned and told him that his cock felt great. He was using his hips and his pelvis to thrust his cock into her and get some motion going. Kelly was using her muscles to grab his cock as tightly as she could.

She leaned into his ear and gave him a play-by-play of how his fucking was going to make her cum. “Yeah baby, make me cum. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. God, you fuck good. Yeah, that’s it. Yeah. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck! Oh-fuck! I’m cumming, Baby! You’re making me cum! Fuck me with that cock! Oh, fuck! I came, baby. You got me off!”

Her dirty talk worked and Kelly felt him tighten and she felt his warmth fill her cunt. His cum was runny and she felt it escaping as fast as he was pumping it. A couple of minutes later his limp cock slid out of her and the last of his cum went with it. He told Kelly he should get going and stood up and she slid off. I felt them move and turned to see. I had to bob my head back to not get slapped in the face with his wet dick! He pulled up his shorts and wandered away.

Kelly's and my bodies had been touching while she was fucking so we both knew what she was up to. She shared her story and I shared mine. She said there is nothing like a young cock for a quick turnaround.

The girl on Scott’s lap wasn’t allowing him to touch anything. He had been watching Kelly fuck. The girl on Barry’s lap was very interested in his cock, but wouldn’t even consider allowing him to get it out to play with. His size both fascinated and scared the hell out of her. Another great song came on and we decided to dance. Kelly said, “Not so fast,” as she had to use a porta-john. She was back soon and we all got up and danced.

Scott and Barry had their little honeys and I was with Kelly. She kept flinging her hands up in the air. The place was packed and pretty dark, so no one was really able to see her exposed butt. But people and hands were flying everywhere and when someone felt she had a bare butt they usually decided to investigate. If Kelly wanted to ditch them she would just spin around. One guy, though, was feeling her up just right.

He had a finger worked through her ass crack to her slit and she liked how he was rubbing her butt. She slowly worked herself around so she was backed up to me and let him play with her from the front. In short order, he was finger fucking her. I lifted up her shirt exposing her tits. He started sucking one nipple while I tweaked the other. She was starting to moan pretty hard. He had her there and her knees went wobbly. I had an arm around her chest and held her up through her orgasm. She grabbed the guy’s head and pulled him in for a kiss and a, “Thank you!” He danced away.

Kelly turned around and I was holding her tight as we swayed with the tunes. I had both hands on her butt cheeks. I felt another hand on her butt. It felt small. I finally caught a glimpse of her from one of the stage lights. She was very small, even shorter than Kelly. She was dancing with some girls, it looked like. Her hand stayed on Kelly’s butt. I started to spread Kelly’s cheeks open. The girl was using a finger to explore her crack. Kelly gasped and pulled my head down. “I have a finger in my butt.”

I said, “She looks cute.”

Kelly’s eyes got wide. Neither of us knew if she meant to be in her butt or if she just slipped into the first hole she hit, but she was fingering Kelly pretty good for a couple of minutes and then danced away.

Kelly complained that it was so hot, and it was. The tent just made it worse, packed with sweaty bodies dancing and no air moving. I suggested she take off her shirt. And she did! Thank God it was dark or she would have been attacked. As it was it was just folks next to us who would bump into her. I think it was some of the girls with Miss Butt Finger? They were playing with her boobs, being amazed at their size. Some of them took a couple of licks on her nipples. Kelly turned to face me as we danced to the next few songs.

She felt a man’s hand brush across her butt. He came back and then had both hands on her hips. He felt my hands and kept his lower. No one was moving him away so he got brave. He already had to have been hard. He rubbed himself against Kelly’s backside and she felt his stiff cock through the nylon. After another minute of not being shooed away, he pulled down his shorts and Kelly felt the heat of his cock at the top of her ass crack.

He worked his hands around to her front. I pulled mine up to her sides. He wasn’t in her slit but had his hands on the front of her hips holding on as he dry-humped her ass. Kelly was enjoying it, swaying with him, jutting her butt out at him, and bouncing her butt up and down.

He leaned his body tight across her back. He wasn’t wearing a shirt either and they were sliding around in each other’s sweat. The sweat was trailing down to her ass crack and making her crack slippery and easier for him to hump her. He pulled himself to her ear, “Your ass is amazing. You’re going to make me cum.”

Kelly turned her head to him and said, “Good. Cum right on me.”

Kelly reached into my shorts and started playing with my cock. She got me up, but I wasn’t going to be able to cum again. Kelly was turned on knowing she was about to get a load and was jacking my cock for all she was worth. They were still playing ass-crack-fuck. He lifted his sweaty chest away from Kelly’s back and she felt his cock touching her then his hot liquid spill onto the top of her butt, right above her crack.

The guy danced away and Kelly felt his cum dripping, along with their sweat, down between her butt cheeks. She pulled me down to her to tell me that he came on her. I told her, “Congratulations!” She asked if there was anything she could do to make me cum? I had to 'fess up that I was spent for the day.

The last call had been called while Kelly was getting humped. The band played their last song and now the staff was trying to get everyone to leave. We couldn’t find Scott or Barry so we headed for the exit and hung around in the street outside of the exit for a little bit. I handed Kelly her shirt and she reluctantly put it on. Scott showed up first and Barry was right behind him.

Kelly and I tried to say our goodbyes. Barry refused. He insisted we all stay on his boat for the night. I was in no position to argue as it was the best decision. We were all loaded. Once on the boat, he further insisted that Kelly and I take the bedroom. He and Scott stayed in the main room, whose large seats pulled out to single beds. We all crashed out in moments.

When we woke up, the sun was bright. It was crazy how busy the area had been hours ago and was now almost like a ghost town. Kelly agreed to get on the road and head home but she did want a quick shower first. She came out of the master bedroom drying off with a towel. Scott and Barry were just coming around. Kelly announced we would be leaving soon, “but I’m available right now if anyone needed to be taken care of…”

Barry, like the rest of us, had slept naked. He tossed off his sheet and showed Kelly his morning wood. Kelly got into bed next to him on all fours. Barry got up and plowed her cunt with that monster dick of his. It didn’t take but a few minutes for both of them to cum. Scott started by watching the show but then grabbed his video camera and captured most of their fuck on tape. After Barry came, Kelly went over to Scott and sucked his cock dry. Scott had said he was too wiped out to fuck. He recorded his blowjob too.

The guys' balls were drained so Kelly slipped on her T-shirt and we headed for home. Kelly slept through the entire drive. Eventually, Barry’s and Scott’s balls got to them and they both called Kelly, separately. Each came around for a fuck every month or so. Barry actually even took Kelly away with him for an entire weekend (perhaps another tale to share?) But by the holidays, both of them had found steady pussies to keep them happy.

The next day, Friday, Kelly answered the phone that evening. It was Janice (also from our Spain trip). She and Daniel were going to be in our town in two weeks and wondered if we could get together for dinner or something? Kelly said we would love to, knowing exactly what “or something” meant!

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors