Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 2: A Wild Saturday With Kelly

9
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words

It was the end of January 1989. I had been out of town the weekend a few weeks previous. Kelly had spent much of that weekend with our close friends Patrick and Yvonne. They had a wild sex-fueled Saturday, the stories of which no one shared with me. Kelly just left it as, of course, the three of them had sex. It would have been odd had they not (which was true), and that was that.

Yvonne called Kelly early in the week and told her that Patrick had received all of his prints back from the photo store. They set a plan in motion that Kelly and I would come to their house on Saturday where we would see all the pics that were taken and watch the videos they had recorded. The videos were of Patrick fucking Kelly, and Kelly and Yvonne blowing the pizza delivery guy.

Kelly and I arrived at Yvonne and Patrick’s early that afternoon. Yvonne greeted me with a passionate open-mouthed kiss. It was going to be a good day! Patrick couldn’t wait to show off the photography area he had set up in their basement. He and I headed down there as the girls cracked open a bottle of wine and chatted away at a hundred miles an hour.

His setup with the backgrounds and the darkroom were impressive for a hobbyist. In his darkroom, I couldn’t help but notice and enjoy some enlargements he had drying. There were a couple of very sexy posed, full-body, shots of both Yvonne and Kelly. There were also a couple of close-ups of each of their twats, wide open, porn-mag style. Patrick then told me about what they had been up to that prior Saturday. He turned on the “normal” lights in the darkroom and he pulled out a fat album with all of the pictures. There had to be a couple hundred of them. They started with the girls naked out in the snow, and then in the bathtub full of bubbles, playing with a double dildo (and a few shots of it buried in their cunts), playing around in the shower, showing off, apparently new, lingerie, and then a zillion shots taken in his studio he’d just showed off.

I would describe the pics as moving from Maxim to Playboy, to Penthouse, and ended up at Hustler. By the time I got to the end of the album, my cock was as rigid as steel and ready to rip out of my jeans. I could feel the huge pre-cum wet spot in my skivvies. Many of the pages I had to flip back and forth to look at multiple times.

Patrick grabbed the album and said, “Do you think Kelly will enjoy them?”

“Are you fucking kidding me? She’ll cum all over the place looking at them!”

Upstairs, Patrick set the album on the kitchen table. Yvonne had already seen them of course. She was more interested in the huge lump in my jeans. Patrick sat next to Kelly and they started flipping through the pages. Kelly was really studying each pic of herself. In some, she thought her body looked good. Some she was hypercritical of herself. We all poo-pooed her criticisms.

I was standing next to Yvonne, looking at the pics. She casually started stroking my cock through my jeans. I could tell Kelly was starting to get turned on by the bathroom pics. I couldn’t wait until she got to the studio ones. She was really fascinated by the closeups of that dildo buried deep in their cunts. She liked those a lot!

I was having a hard time trying not to moan as Yvonne stroked me. Kelly got to the “studio” shots and moaned out loud, “Oh my God!” I could see Kelly move one hand to Patrick’s crotch. Her other hand went to her own crotch. Patrick was flipping the pages per Kelly’s directions. Some of them she was really taking the time to study, almost putting her nose right down on them.

I could only imagine how wet her pussy was. She got to a shot of her and Yvonne on their backs, legs in the air, hip to hip, their naked cunts on glorious display. “Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh damn! Mmmm…” Kelly quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slipped one hand inside them and grabbed Patrick’s cock with the other. She was rubbing her bean as she looked at the pics. She had found a page she really liked and made Patrick leave the album open as it was.

We all knew Kelly was going to cum soon. Hell, I was too! It must have been the same for Patrick. He unbuckled his jeans and pushed them off. Kelly jumped up and both of them got her jeans to her knees and she dropped her pussy onto Patrick’s five-and-a-half-inch banana-shaped dick, fucking him right there on the kitchen chair as she faced the table.

I pulled out my cock as Yvonne stood up. She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and nothing else, I was pleased to discover. She leaned onto the table with her pussy aimed at me. I pulled her shorts past her butt and plunged into her bare, slick, and tight sheath. About the time that I was pushing into Yvonne, Kelly started screaming out an orgasm. She was bouncing wildly on Patrick while she was still abusing her clit with one hand. The ear-piercing wail told us all that she’d cum, and flooded Patrick’s balls with her lady juice.

I was slamming Yvonne with all I had. The whole kitchen was shaking with Yvonne and I shoving the table, Kelly, and Patrick shaking the table and their chair from the other side. After Kelly had cum she slowed just a bit and asked Patrick to slowly flip some more pages. The pics were getting gynecological.

Yvonne was clearly getting turned on by them. She and Kelly started to point at favorites, which seemed to be of each other, not themselves. Yvonne started talking about how much she enjoyed eating Kelly’s pussy in the car that day. Yvonne’s voice had become low and guttural, visceral even. She was extremely turned on. As she spoke, Kelly started to cum again, shouting out how much she loved how Yvonne ate her pussy.

Patrick’s balls got soaked again. Kelly had barely squirted when Yvonne grabbed Kelly's head and pulled her to herself and they locked lips. Kelly was half-standing and leaning over the table to meet Yvonne in the middle. Patrick stood up, staying in Kelly’s pussy, and kept fucking her.

The girls were on fire! They pulled each other closer, basically shoving the table out of their way. Kelly had her hand on Yvonne’s pussy, rubbing her clit. She was nearly making me cum. Then she stopped and ordered Yvonne onto the table. Everyone uncoupled.

Yvonne laid on the table with her legs dangling. Kelly dove between them and went to eating Yvonne’s cunt with a passionate fury that I’d never seen before. Yvonne came almost immediately. I saw an opportunity and took it.

I helped Yvonne relax her neck muscles and let her head dangle off the other side of the table. She had to scoot up a bit and she had her feet on the table, knees splayed wide. Kelly was still eating her as I guided my cock into her open mouth.

I was throat-fucking Yvonne, Kelly was eating her cunt, and Patrick got behind Kelly and stuffed his cock back into her twat. The shaking had slowed down, but the heat was rising fast. Kelly made Yvonne cum again. I’d never seen Yvonne cum back-to-back so quickly in my life.

My view of the scene was incredible: watching my cock slide in and out of Yvonne’s throat, Kelly buried in her cunt up to her eyeballs, Patrick tightly grabbing Kelly’s hips and slamming her butt. Kelly paused and lifted her head as Patrick brought her to orgasm again. We all heard the wet sounds of her cum spraying directly onto the floor.

I didn’t want to hold out anymore. My cock pumped gallons into Yvonne’s throat. I couldn’t pause and let things settle down and end. I had to pull out after the last spurt to get Yvonne’s head up so she wouldn’t feel like she’d been water-boarded. A couple of big cum splats drained out of my cock and dropped onto the floor.

Yvonne ordered Kelly onto the table and she shoved her into a sixty-nine, with Kelly on the bottom. Patrick needed relief. He stepped close to Kelly’s face and jerked his cock. Patrick doesn’t typically shoot a big wad, but he sure let out a blast that day! One long stream nailed Kelly right in the cheek. He caught his drips and rubbed them into Yvonne’s slit.

He and I were spent. We plopped into chairs. Patrick rescued the photo album. Yvonne had started slowly but worked Kelly up quickly. We watched, with front row seats, as Yvonne ate Kelly to orgasm and saw the flood of fluids from around Yvonne’s mouth and nose and then it drained down Kelly’s slit, into her butt crack, and dripped off the table.

Yvonne reached out for a hand and I helped her roll off of Kelly and get down off the table to stand up. Patrick helped Kelly to sit up and then slide off the table. Yvonne and Kelly went down the hallway and we heard the shower turn on.

Patrick and I went into the living room and he popped a porno into the VCR. It was a bright sunny day, snow was melting quickly, and the picture window behind the couch was open right onto the street with cars going by, but we spent the rest of the day walking around naked any way.

The girls came out freshly showered, still naked, with washcloths and cleaned up our cocks and balls. We all sat on the couch with the girls in the middle. They sent Patrick to get the photo album and Kelly picked up where she’d left off, with maybe a fourth of the pics left.

Far from satisfied, our wild session had just been an appetizer for Kelly. She quickly had her fingers in her cunt as Patrick turned the pages for her. I suggested to Yvonne that she get the double dong. She came back with the black Billy club. Kelly turned and they sat pussy to pussy as I helped get it into Yvonne and then Patrick slipped it into Kelly. The girls pressed their cunts closer together.

There were only a couple of inches of the dildo visible. It was pretty wild seeing that sight with Kelly’s new open red rose tattoo on her pubic mound. Kelly was holding the album on her tummy and flipping the pages. Yvonne took over driving the dildo. She was rhythmically rocking her hips, moving the dildo slightly in and out of Kelly’s cunt. She kept it up until Kelly had finally got to the end of the album. We could all see how incredibly wet Kelly’s pussy was.

Kelly shifted so that instead of butt cheeks to butt cheeks, they were scissored, with Kelly’s leg running up Yvonne’s torso. They were both bucking and grinding against each other and against the dildo. Kelly grabbed Yvonne’s leg and hugged it tightly. Yvonne was pulling on Kelly’s foot as she tried to both impale her cunt and rub their clits together. The moaning started and got louder.

A few minutes later and Kelly started her “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” path to orgasm. Yvonne was breathing heavy, her silent way of building to her cum. Yvonne had Kelly’s foot right in front of her face and just dove in and sucked on her toes as Yvonne wildly bucked her groin and came. Kelly went out of her mind and screamed out through her orgasm. They kept rubbing their cunts together for a couple of minutes after.

Kelly was the one who reached down and ejected the dildo but pressed her sodden cunt against Yvonne’s immediately after. They both moaned out sounds of warm happiness. Yvonne was still gently licking at Kelly’s foot. It was ticking Kelly and she was trying to yank her foot away, but Yvonne held tight.

Kelly tried to turn the tables and she pulled Yvonne’s foot to her mouth and one by one, she mothed Yvonne’s toes and sucked them. She did not get the ticklish response she expected. Yvonne moaned deeply and was clearly turned on. Yvonne stopped the licking that was driving Kelly nuts and went back to what Kelly was doing, sucking her toes one at a time.

I realized my mouth had been hanging open for some time. I looked at Patrick for what seemed like the first time in weeks. He was also mouth agape watching the action in our laps. The girls were making the toe sucking more and more sensuous by the moment. Kelly had taken to licking Yvonne’s foot from the heel to a toe and then engulfing it like a miniature cock.

Yvonne was working Kelly’s big toe like she was trying to make a cock cum. Yvonne got hold of Kelly’s other foot and started working back and forth between the two of them. I started rolling Yvonne’s nipples in my fingers.

Yvonne had perfect cone-shaped tits, small yet perfect, topped by slightly puffed-up caramel-colored areolae and nipples that reminded me of pencil erasers; always erect and firm. Kelly was so very jealous of Yvonne’s nipples. Kelly’s nipples would look like red peanut M&M’s when fully aroused, as they were then. But when not sexually charged they were typical pink nipples that were soft, surrounded by slightly larger than typical pink areolae.

Kelly had always wanted erect nipples that could be seen beneath her clothing. Yet, Yvonne wore heavily padded bras to hide hers. Women?!

Patrick was mashing Kelly’s 32F tits. Yvonne’s seemed to respond more when I firmly tugged her nipples. Soon, it was Yvonne who started to cum first. Her soft “ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh” was quickly followed by a low “oh, fuck…” as they climaxed, grinding their clits together.

They softly released each other’s feet but still hugged a leg. The sunshine was bright and added to the warmth of a furnace blasting the house at seventy-eight degrees. My cock had been so hard it dribbled pre-cum onto Yvonne’s should blade. Yet, we all wound down pretty quickly.

I don’t know who crashed first, nor who woke up first. All I know is we all fell asleep. It was a couple of hours later when I woke up to a sound from the kitchen. Patrick did the same. The girls had mopped the floor, straightened things up, and were baking both cookies and brownies.

They came into the living room to model their aprons. That was all they were wearing. We had a good laugh. They made a big batch of popcorn as the brownies baked. Patrick put in another of his new pornos. This one was from the series of the old pervert that gets, seemingly, porno-virgins to open up with their stories, sexual fantasies, and desires, followed in short order by their cock-sucking mouths and eager-to-fuck pussies.

I think Patrick liked them because it showed a guy with a smaller cock getting all the pussy he could handle. I liked the “amateur” quality they had with non-professional, non-silicone-injected actresses who sounded like they were having very real orgasms.

We spent the next couple of hours watching a couple of the tapes with a half-dozen or more nubiles. The girls were up and down with baking, fetching beers, etc. There was one chick who had both Patrick and me going. Kelly saw our hard-ons and got on her knees and gave each of us a few minutes of cock sucking. Yvonne thought it sounded like it must be good, so she came out of the kitchen and sat on the floor as the pervert worked his magic, getting the cute eighteen-year-old to open all of her holes to him. He finished with a small cum load in her eye.

The girls went back to grab something in the kitchen. When Yvonne walked into the living room she yelped. They had ditched their aprons after the cookies were baked. She realized it was dusk and there were a couple of people on the sidewalk who had stopped and been staring at her and Kelly, in all their naked and shaved glory. Yvonne dashed for the drapery pull. Kelly just waved at them. She saw them quickly turn away as the drapes flew shut.

Lots of jokes about their house being the popular one in the neighborhood from now on. Patrick took that as a good segue and hooked up his video camera to the TV, and started the tape he recorded a few weeks prior.

The first scene was of Patrick and Yvonne fucking on the bed in their bedroom. Patrick had used a tripod to catch the action. He fast-forwarded past much of it, but Kelly made him stop so she could watch some “good stuff” (which for her was Patrick slamming Yvonne’s ass doggy-style). Next up was Patrick fucking Kelly on the living room floor (exactly where my feet were sitting at that moment). Yvonne had run the camera while they fucked and she wasn’t shy. Quite the opposite. Most of that scene was a closeup between their legs showing Patrick’s cock sliding in and out of Kelly’s wet pussy.

Kelly seemed a tad embarrassed, but she got over it as my cock sprang to life. However, she seemed surprised at the noises she’d made as Patrick made her cum. Then there was lots of camera jiggling as the three of them talked about answering the door. The camera was set down on top of the TV, and to the far right of the screen, I saw Yvonne, naked as a jay-bird, open the door and talk to the pizza guy.

The video got good real fast when she stepped out from behind the door to take the pizza. You could see the double-takes from the guy. And then when she told him to step inside. His eyes nearly bugged as he saw Patrick fucking Kelly doggy-style on the floor just a few feet away. Next, Yvonne flashed her backside at him. Then Kelly was noodling up next to the pizza guy and rubbing his cock through his pants.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

Before I knew it, Kelly had him sitting on the couch and was sucking him off. Then Yvonne joined in. Someone turned the camera to put the action center-screen (it had to be Patrick, of course). Before long, the kid bucked his ass up and came in Yvonne’s mouth. She piped up and shared that he came as much as I do and that he nearly drowned her.

Then the pizza guy was up and dressed and Kelly jumped up and wrapped her legs around his torso before he left. Holy shit! Let’s rewind and see that whole scene again! As it played the second time, the girls narrated what they were doing (and thinking) through the entire thing. That time, when the scene ended, Kelly shared that she told the kid that next time he could cum in her pussy. My cock was dripping pre-cum like a leaky faucet and was starting to twitch. Fuck it was all just so hot and the little shit did a great job of holding back telling me the story until the perfect time.

The video continued. As soon as the driver left, Kelly was on the floor and basically ordered Patrick to make her cum. Patrick mounted her again and slapped his balls against her slit until he came someplace deep in her twat. Somewhere along the way with me being mesmerized by the video, Kelly casually mentioned that she had ordered pizza a while ago and it was due in about forty-five minutes. Huh? What? Well, that just got interesting!

Kelly and Yvonne disappeared into the bedroom. A few minutes later Yvonne came out in an open tip bra and crotchless panties. Kelly was wearing matching panties with a shelf bra that was struggling with her huge tits. They told me they had also gone shopping that day at the Fredericks of Hollywood at the mall ninety minutes away.

Kelly and I had our first fly-away vacation coming up in a few weeks and she wanted some fun clothes for the trip. After the bra and panties, she modeled some other clothes that she bought, which could be worn in public, as well as a wild new yellow bikini. She ended her fashion show with a Merry Widow. It was wild to me because it actually fit! Her tits were nearly up to her chin, but it covered her nipples and it tightly followed her curvy torso down to her waist. It was royal blue with black brocade Victorian-looking swirls all over it. Sexy as hell!

Kelly said she planned to wear it with just a short black skirt and high heels. I couldn’t wait! We’d all been a bit distracted by the fashion show and lost track of time. The doorbell rang and Kelly jumped. Unexpected noises like that always made her jump. There was a quick scramble to get in a position. Two naked guys on a couch could scare any guy away.

Patrick and I sat next to each other at the far end of the couch (furthest from the door) and Yvonne got on her knees and started to suck me while stroking Patrick.

Kelly quickly stuffed some cash in the top of her Merry Widow and answered the door. Her nipples were covered, but her shaved slit topped by her tattoo was uncovered and open for business. She peeked through the peephole and became giddy when she saw it was Mike, the same driver that she promised could fuck her.

Kelly opened the door, stepped back, and invited him to step inside. He had a pouch with three boxes plus a two-liter. Kelly had only ordered a pizza and two-liter and she looked a little confused. He was excited to tell her he added an extra pizza and dessert.

He carried the food and Kelly carried the two-liter into the kitchen. It was fun watching his eyes glued to her little bubble, but as she swayed it extra hard for her boy toy. In the kitchen, we could hear Kelly ask if we had time to hang around for a little bit.

He went into a story that his manager thought what happened to him, getting a blow job, the last time was fantastic. The manager was his brother-in-law and sounded to be not much older than Mike, who, yes, was only eighteen. They thought it would be “super cool” if Mike really did end up getting laid. So, he had the rest of the night off for as long as he wanted. The manager was just jealous that he couldn’t join them. Of course, Kelly asked if his manager was as sexy as Mike. Mike didn’t know what to say until Kelly said she was “just kidding!” Yeah, like hell she was.

We could hear them making out in the kitchen. Patrick and I were beyond rock hard. He slipped off the couch, lined up behind Yvonne, and started to slowly fuck her from behind. It sounded like Kelly probably had Mike naked. And then it sounded like she was probably sucking him off. Patrick jumped up, swapped tapes, set the video camera to record, and aimed it at the couch.

Mike asked her about her tattoo. Kelly didn’t say much, since it was clear she had a mouth full of cock. She asked him if he’d “like a closer look?” Mike sounded like he’d lost the ability to speak coherently. Kelly led Mike by the hand into the living room.

Patrick and I said “hello” and introduced ourselves. We all saw his seven-inch good-looking cock aiming at the ceiling. Kelly sat on the couch next to me. She pulled her feet up on the couch and spread her knees, opening her cunt as wide as she could. Mike was no slouch for being young.

He dropped to his knees and took a good look at her tattoo as he gently, at first, licked her pussy. He paused a couple of times: “Did it hurt?” “Do you have other tattoos?” “Why a rose?” But for the most part, he was getting the job done on Kelly’s clit. She started moaning and before we knew it, she pulled his face tight to her slit and orgasmed. Hard. Mike seemed really proud of himself.

Kelly was panting as she complimented his pussy eating skills. He mentioned that his girlfriend loves how he eats her out. Player! Kelly got out of him that they’ve been dating for quite some time. Kelly asked why he was naked eating her out if he had a girlfriend. Mike paused licking her slit, and said, “you didn’t give me much of a choice the first time I was here, and after you told me I could cum inside you the next time, I haven’t been able to think straight for three weeks.”

“Fair enough Mike. And you will cum inside me tonight.”

I needed a pussy. Sitting right there hearing my wife work that kid up took me to the edge. I tagged Patrick out. He sat down next to Kelly and got a blow job from Yvonne. I slid into Yvonne’s cunt.

Mike had been steady at his pussy eating and got Kelly off a second time. Kelly announced she was warm and stood up. She had Mike fumble with the Merry Widow until he got it figured out and then Kelly was naked as the rest of us.

Kelly sat back down as she had been while Mike knelt on the floor. She pulled him close to her, grasping his cock and aiming it at her hole. They both watched him slowly slide his burning seven inches all the way inside of her. Mike seemed really impressed. Kelly questioned. He fessed up that his girlfriend can’t take all of him. "Her pussy is too short." And that was how he said it. Smart kid. His cock was just fine. It not fitting was her problem.

Kelly asked him how it felt. He blushed and slowly fucked her. Kelly poured on the compliments. She could also tell when it seemed like he was close. She gently pushed him out. She gave him a few moments and then Kelly knelt on the floor and offered him her backside. He mounted her doggy-style next to me as I was still fucking Yvonne.

He got Kelly revved up pretty fast. Then he slowed it down. This kid knew how to control himself. He didn’t want to waste his ticket! He sped up again and Kelly came again. He pulled out. He laid down on the floor and Kelly went down on him. He pulled her ass around into a sixty-nine. His head was right next to my ass as I fucked Yvonne.

Patrick quietly announced, “oh, yeah,” and he dropped his load on Yvonne’s tongue. After Yvonne licked him clean, he stood up and grabbed the video camera. He was filming both couples. Mike seemed completely cool with it. In fact, he seemed to show off a little bit, as did Kelly.

Kelly mounted Mike reverse cowgirl and slammed herself on his long dick over and over. She got herself off and Mike couldn’t hold back. “I’m cumming!” he shouted and he pumped her full, thrust after thrust. Patrick got it all from Kelly’s front side. He captured her slowly lifting off his cock and Mike’s huge load running out of her cunt and sliding onto his balls.

I was also there. Patrick turned the camera and got an extreme closeup of me filling Yvonne’s pussy with my load. He moved to the side as I pulled out and watched it run from her pussy onto the carpet.

Patrick sat the camera back on the TV, letting it continue recording. Kelly could tell Mike had the post-orgasm “now what” look on his face. Kelly laid on his chest so they were nose to nose. “You don’t need to leave yet, do you?” Mike shook his head no. “Do you think you’ll be able to do it some more?”

Mike lit up like a Christmas tree! “Yeah, I can always get it up for a second time. I just need a couple of minutes.”

“You have all the time you need. I can’t wait to fuck some more.”

Kelly laid on his chest for a few more minutes. She kissed him a few times. We realized we were hungry and had pizza in the kitchen. I couldn’t help but notice that even limp, and the kid was long. He was probably four or five inches of soft cock flopping around. Kelly loved it. She wouldn’t stop staring at his cock.

We stood around eating pizza. We offered Mike a beer and he gulped down the first one. He was a really nice kid, even if he wasn’t fucking my wife. Ha!

Patrick put another porno tape in the VCR. It was all group sex, threesomes, and DP’s. He and I sat down to watch it. The girls and Mike were still in the kitchen. Mike noticed the fat photo album on the counter. He didn’t say anything, just noticed it. Yvonne picked it up and sat it on the table.

She opened the album. Kelly saw Mike’s eyes pop out of his head. “This is what we were doing the last time you were here.”

“No shit! Oh, man!”

Yvonne continued to flip the pages. Mike’s mouth was hanging open. His cock started to twitch. Yvonne let Mike flip the pages. He would look at the pics and then look at the girls. “Incredible.”

As Mike got into the back half of the album he grew silent, and his cock grew long. Kelly thought it looked even longer than the seven inches she guessed he was. Boldly, she asked Mike, “How exactly long is that big dick of yours?”

Without batting an eye as he stayed focused on the album, “about seven and a half.” Mike was into the most graphic section of the album. The room was getting warm. They had all stopped talking. Mike’s cock was at full strength and a couple of drops of pre-cum appeared. Yvonne dropped to her knees and sucked in his cock.

Kelly sat on the table next to the album and spread her legs. Mike took the hint and started to finger her with one hand as he flipped pages with the other. When he finally got to the end of the album, he looked down at Yvonne and asked if they could fuck. “Sorry, no. We can have fun, but Kelly is where you get to park it.”

Kelly took his cock and led him to the bedroom. “I’m ready to ride this pole again.” Yvonne followed them. Mike laid on the bed. Kelly mounted his cock, facing him. Yvonne climbed on the bed and sat on his face, facing Kelly. The girls started to kiss and make out as Mike ate Yvonne’s pussy.

Patrick and I started to hear the sounds of full-swinging sex. He grabbed the camera and we headed to the bedroom. He filmed a very hot threesome scene! They had been at it for ten minutes or so when Kelly asked Patrick if he would grab the lube and “lube up.”

Whenever Kelly had been drinking and was in the mood, she was willing, at other times anxious, to take a cock up her butt. Kelly wasn’t sloppy by any means, but she and Yvonne had polished off a couple of two-liters of Coke worth of rum and Cokes that day, on top of a bottle of wine. Since Patrick was the smaller dick, she preferred him in her butt. Nothing more needed to be said, we all knew the drill.

Patrick positioned the camera on the dresser to capture the scene, lubed up, and climbed onto the bed. Mike kind of worked his face loose from Yvonne’s cunt and looked at Kelly. “Relax, this is going to feel good. I’m going to get filled with cock and you’re the number one.”

Patrick positioned his tip on her little brown star and firmly pressed forward. He popped through and he kept going. Kelly doesn’t like it if a guy breaks the seal and stops. Just one smooth push until your balls stop you.

Mike was still looking at Kelly as he felt Patrick’s cock slide into the next apartment. “Now you guys work together and don’t get crazy. Take it easy and we’ll all get off,” Kelly directed them.

Yvonne was back on Mike’s face. I grabbed the video camera and got some great closeup video of Kelly’s holes filled. I sat the camera back in position to catch it all and then stood on the bed facing the camera and offered my cock. Kelly swallowed me, as best she could while being double fucked. Yvonne wrestled with my leg until I got it up on their footboard, giving her full access to my nuts and beyond.

Mike and Patrick were in a steady alternating rhythm. Kelly was holding my cock in her mouth as best she could. Yvonne’s tongue was taking me to the skies. She had worked her way around to my butt hole and was slobbering all over me from there to my nuts. The whole scene was so wild, All of Kelly’s holes filled and Yvonne right in the middle of it all!

Mike was moaning and doing it right onto Yvonne’s cunt. That set her off, and she grabbed my cock as she moaned an orgasm onto my butt. I was ready to squirt. Yvonne said, “I want to watch all of you squirt!”

Kelly chimed in, “Do it on my tits!” Yvonne slipped her long middle finger up my butt and sucked my balls. I was stroking my cock and Kelly lifted her chest, aiming her tits at me. My first shot nailed her in the face, and the next two landed on her chest. I climbed off and grabbed the camera.

Patrick sped up and was really nailing Kelly’s ass. She let loose with a moaning “oh fuck” and came again. Patrick jumped up, went to Kelly’s side, and jerked his small spurt of cum onto her right nipple. He and Yvonne both climbed off the bed. Kelly slid off of Mike’s cock and laid down on her back. Mike kneeled next to her and was jacking his cock at lightning speed. Yvonne had the camera looking right down his cock hole.

Mike pressed his cock down and blasted Kelly with two strong streams; the first one nailed her in the face, and the next was on her neck. Mike got off the bed and Yvonne taped her cum-splattered mess of a best friend. Then she handed the camera to Patrick.

He videoed Yvonne both licking up our combined cum mess and her wiping it up with her finger and feeding it to Kelly. Each of us leaned forward and squeezed out our last drops onto Yvonne’s tongue.

We watched until the cum was gone. We gave Kelly a hand getting to her feet. She gave Mike a big hug and said, “Thank you so much for sharing your cock! You have one lucky girlfriend!” We helped Mike find his clothes. He had been with us for nearly three hours of fucking. He looked like the kid that won the Golden Ticket as he left.

Kelly and Yvonne were in the shower. Patrick joined them for a minute, then he and Yvonne got out, and I joined Kelly. I only had one question for her: “Satisfied?” She replied by purring like a kitty.

We spent the night at their house. After we’d all cleaned up and were watching late-night horror movies, the girls told me about sucking off the random guy at Frederick’s. Unbelievable!

Kelly slept in the middle of their king bed. I took the couch. We were all spent for the night. The next morning, we watched the video from the night before. We were all pretty amazed that we made a five-way work! Kelly sat on my cock as she watched. We had a slow fuck until I pumped another load. Yvonne and Patrick did the same.

As we prepared to leave, Patrick handed me a fat envelope with a copy of all of the pics of Kelly. Yvonne hoped I understood that she didn’t want to pass out her pics. We were all cool.

I felt something in my coat pocket and Patrick winked at me. Once home I found that he had slipped me a four-hour VHS tape of all of the fuck sessions I had watched. He also had slipped me a thick packet of hard-core pictures of Yvonne that went back all the way to high school. I shared the video with Kelly but kept the pics to myself. I jacked off more times than I can count looking at those pics over the years.

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments