Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking A Different Bar Staff (Sort Of) With Kelly

"Kelly runs into a former quickie partner and ends up going to work for him at his bar."

8
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words

It was the spring of 1987. Kelly and I had visited some friends and, on a whim, took a backroads route home. It was dinner time on a Saturday. We spotted a bar in the middle of nowhere with a full parking lot and decided to pull in.

We had great service and a great meal. It was more than halfway through our meal when I noticed him. He was working the dining room from table to table and certainly seemed like he was the manager or owner.

I nudged Kelly. When she spotted him, her jaw hit the floor. At that moment I was willing to bet a paycheck that it was Gary.

We had met Gary a couple of years before this. He owned a small Northwoods bar. It’s a story that I’ve shared here previously. Super short version: I had sex with one of his servers out in our car while Kelly and Gary screwed all over the bar. It was a random, serendipity kind of a night and we had never seen any of those folks before or since.

Here we were, two years later and four hours away and seeing Gary. He stopped at our table to ask how we enjoyed our meal. Kelly’s head was down. She raised her head and looked him in the eyes and said, “It’s all been wonderful.”

I couldn’t help but enjoy seeing the look on his face as his brain worked overtime until, bingo! “Kelly?” Gary’s face first went white, then turned red. He pulled out a chair, without thinking to ask, and sat down with us.

Kelly replied, “Yep, it’s me! How have you been, Gary?” Well, that began a half-hour conversation of Gary telling us about his life since that wild night. Summary: He got divorced after sleeping with the help, had to sell the bar to settle up, found this place a year later, bought it, and moved. And now owned a bar less than a half-hour from where we lived.

Kelly couldn’t help herself and Gary was still Gary, which meant they were flirting mercilessly. Gary got up a few times to attend to work but kept stopping back at our table.

At some point, the topic of Kelly working at the bar came up. Kelly had been a server at a couple of places while in college but now had a “real” daytime job. She exactly wasn't warming up to the idea of late nights and early mornings.

Gary spent a lot of time sharing his story of the place. On Friday and Saturday nights they were a good restaurant, a family place, with a loyal following and a good business. They were closed on Sunday. Monday through Thursday they didn’t sell food and were a fairly rowdy bar. They had a completely different staff during the week from those who worked on the weekends.

Gary went into detail that this is what he got when he bought the place. During the week, they had barely dressed servers and bartenders that focused on selling shots, flirting, and flashing their boobs (more than just once in a while). Gary was describing to Kelly what the staff wore and he could tell she wasn’t really believing him.

Gary made a fast trip to the office and brought out a photo album of their celebrations. It seemed the celebrations were nearly weekly and any excuse would do. St. Patrick’s Day, sure, that made sense. Ever hear of National Tequila Sunrise Day? I was pretty sure Gary made up most of that stuff, but it all looked like fun!

Gary’s book was full of pictures of the girls in lingerie, bikinis, mini-skirts, you-name-it, all barely dressed and grouped around guys with smiles from ear-to-ear with a drink in their hand, mouth, or both. Think of Hooter’s dialed to eleven with fewer clothes. The only dress code was that they wore black, with no rules on how much.

I was working some long hours at work so I guess I wasn’t stunned when Kelly started agreeing that it sounded like it could be fun. Gary lost a girl last week and was trying to fill the position. They compromised and Kelly agreed to come in the following Tuesday and spend a few hours to see if she thought it would work.

We said our goodbyes, having been there for nearly three hours. Gary enjoyed a very long boob-smashing hug with two handfuls of Kelly’s little butt. As soon as we were in the car I could tell Kelly’s mind was racing a million miles an hour. She spoke very little on the drive home. I left her to her thoughts.

As soon as we got home she went straight to the bedroom, stripped naked, and started grabbing things to model for me.

Naked, Kelly was a goddess to behold. She stood about five-feet-two-inches tall with dishwater blonde hair that was so incredibly long it hung to the backs of her calves. At twenty-five years old, her 34F boobs jutted out firm and high, as Bob Seger sang to us. Her areolae were light pink. When aroused, her nipples would look like red peanut M&Ms.

They were giving her away that night. She was very turned on! Kelly had a short torso which made way for very long legs for a shorty. Her legs were topped by her cute bubble butt. Her pussy was neatly trimmed that day, but I knew that hair was probably short-lived.

Kelly came out into the living room showing me a variety of black panty and bra combinations. She also modeled her only black bikini and then a black denim mini-skirt that was kind of pleated and flouncy and very short. She settled on the mini skirt and a front hook half-lace bra.

Then she stripped both of them off and crawled onto my lap and we started making out like a couple of horny twenty-five-year-olds. Watching all of her outfit changes and knowing she would be wearing some or all of them in public at the bar had my cock stiff and dripping the whole time.

Kelly was rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was fingering her cunt and sucking her nipples. Kelly stood and helped me strip naked. She hopped onto the couch and lowered herself onto my cock.

We started talking about the bar. She knew it would be a challenge juggling two jobs. She also didn’t think she would do it for too very long. But the whole thing just sounded so sexy to her that she couldn’t imagine saying “no” without at least trying it out.

Kelly started asking what I thought the men might do to her. I told her what she needed to hear. My answers were filthy. They would touch, probe, and fondle every inch of her body. They would suck everything that she would offer them from her toes to her ears. They would fuck her as hard as they could wherever she would take them: on a table, in their car, in the bathroom, on the floor.

Kelly was moaning and groaning through all of it. I couldn’t hold out much longer and I started to buck her cunt up and down on my lap. I was telling her that was how the men would fuck her. Kelly screamed, "Oh Fuck!" and buried her face in my shoulder. I could feel her squirt a river all over my groin.

A few strokes later, as she was still cumming, I pumped her full of the load I had been building for a few days. Kelly was shaking hard from orgasm aftershocks. She was slowly coming down from the mountain. Eventually, she was back in control.

She had neglected to catch my load. When she slowly stood, a massive amount of my cum was added to my lap, already wet from her own. I headed to the shower. Kelly headed to bed.

Luckily, the next day was Sunday. We woke up and fucked, fucked again later, went shopping for a while, came home, and fucked some more. I was thinking that Kelly working at the bar could be a great thing for us!

Kelly had gotten me to commit to driving her to the bar for her trial run on Tuesday. We arrived a bit before seven and Kelly was supposed to be there until eleven. I grabbed a table in the corner and ordered a beer.

Kelly was wearing her mini-skirt and a front-hook half-lace bra under a half-buttoned black blouse and cowboy boots. I didn’t know it at the time, but she had forgotten her panties. She had to control her hair somehow, so she had it in two side ponytails.

Gary greeted her immediately and started to introduce her, first to the crew and then to some customers. Tina was the bartender. Her mom had owned the bar before Gary and she was the literal wild child.

Tina was about five-and-a-half-feet tall, probably 36DD boobs popping out of a 36C bra. The tops of her tits rolled like the ocean’s waves when she moved. She was wearing black panties that covered about half of her very shapely butt. They were also a size too small.

She was a bit of a loudmouth and a little rough but seemed like a shit-ton of fun. If I had to guess, I would peg Tina at maybe thirty to thirty-five? Tina had shoulder-length brunette hair and she was wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

Becky was teeny-tiny. She was about a hundred pounds of little, except for her boobs. She was probably a 30C. Her ass was almost non-existent. She was wearing a black bikini that was perhaps a size zero. Nice cleavage though. She had black hair that was fairly short in a bob. Becky was wearing black sneakers that were maybe a size five.

Becky had a fairly high voice and it wasn’t hard to tell where she was. Even though you could barely see her, every time someone grabbed a boob or her butt she squealed and giggled. Becky squealed quite a lot.

Gary took Kelly back to his office and covered some new-hire stuff. He let her know that staff was limited to three drinks per night and they had to be paid for. If she paid for her own, she wasn’t working it very well. It was okay for boobs to come out for a minute or so but she couldn’t work topless.

Guys liked to order slippery nipples and get more than just a shot. He also explained the phone booth. There was a real-life phone booth in the corner near the bar. The glass was tinted. It was tight in there but she could take a customer in there for a couple of minutes if she wanted. Just touchy-feely stuff as long as she was getting tipped.

Fifteen minutes later Kelly came out with her blouse off and started working, to a cheer from the bar regulars. I could see she had hiked her boobs in her bra so her nipples were visible and poking through the lace.

By the end of her shift pretty much every guy in the place had rubbed her legs from boots to butt. A couple of good-looking lucky guys each got a finger wet under her skirt. She had opened her bra to a half-dozen guys that bought the $10 shots and got to lick them from her nipples. One guy tipped her $20 to visit the phone booth and he sucked on her huge tits for a couple of minutes.

At the end of the shift Kelly told Gary she had a lot of fun and she agreed to work two nights per week. In the car on the way home, Kelly counted her tips that she had been stuffing into her boots all evening. She had made a hundred bucks in four hours! As soon as she was done counting her money she leaned over to my crotch, unzipped me, and sucked my cock until I nearly wrecked the car.

As soon as we walked in the door at home it was a race to the bedroom. Kelly jumped on the bed, lay on her back, and hiked her boots into the air. I stripped as fast as I could and discovered she was without panties and had shaved bare. I fucked the hell out of that little pussy until we both exploded.

Kelly wanted to enjoy the three-drink limit at work, and guys were in line to buy them, but she wasn’t comfortable driving afterward. So, as often as I was available, I would drive her to work, hang out at the bar, and drive her home. I always sat as far away from the action as I could, wanting to give Kelly all the playing room she needed.

She had been working there for maybe three weeks when she noticed one of the servers had gone missing. She asked Tina if she knew where she’d gone. Tina started up a conversation with Kelly about how she felt about working there, how she liked the customers, and on and on. Kelly realized later that Tina was protecting Gary and wanted to know Kelly was committed to the place before letting her in.

Kelly must have passed the test. Tina explained that Gary never hits on the staff, but he is human. The girls have taken it upon themselves to occasionally ask Gary if he needs some “stress relief”. If he does, they head to his office and Gary gets a blow job. Just then Becky reemerged through the kitchen door licking her lips with a devilish look in her eye.

The following week, on a night Kelly was working, it was the first really nice summer-like day of the year. The bar was dead and the girls were bored. Kelly was in back when Gary walked by. She stopped him and asked if he needed some “stress relief”. Gary just grinned and walked to his office. Kelly followed.

As Gary closed the door he said, “So, you’ve been talking to Tina?” Kelly was reaching for his belt and getting his jeans loose and pulled them to his knees. “I hope you didn’t share too much with her?”

Kelly said, “Don’t worry. No one knows how we met or that we’ve fucked before.” She could hear the sigh of relief come from Gary. “Here’s my friend!” she said as she grasped his limp cock. She sucked him into her mouth and used her tongue to work him up to a full-length six-inch fat hard-on.

Kelly had been deep-throating Gary for several minutes. He was hard as wood and softly moaning as she worked her magic on his cock. He tugged at her shoulders and Kelly stood. He unclasped her front-hook bra and released her boobs.

In between sucking and mauling her tits, he said, “Do you have any idea how many times I have replayed that night in my mind? And then to actually see you again? And then to have you working here? And now to feel your body again? It’s almost too much.”

Kelly pulled up her skirt and exposed her bare snatch to Gary. “Do you know how badly I want you to fuck me again?” she asked him. Gary reached for her cunt, slipping a couple of fingers into her sopping wet gash. Kelly had her first orgasm in seconds. Gary didn’t stop and she came again a couple of minutes later.

Kelly said, “I can’t take this.” She turned around, grabbed his cock between her legs, and held him tight as she dropped her gash onto him. Once fully coupled, Kelly sat still for a moment enjoying the heat and fullness of his cock. She barely moved, yet within a minute Kelly had a shuddering orgasm.

The sound, although very quiet, and the feel of Kelly coming on his cock was too much for Gary as well. Clearly, the tension had been building between the two of them. Two firm pumps and Gary blasted his load into her wet twat.

Immediately Gary felt a tinge of regret. “You know I just broke my rules.”

Kelly said, “I’m grandfathered in. We fucked before I started here. And you know I’ll never tell the girls.” Kelly had quickly wiped her cunt and reattached her bra. She kissed Gary on the cheek and said, “I need to get back to work, boss.” She slipped out of the office and went back to work.

Kelly kept things cool at work with Gary. She didn’t offer stress relief any more often than the other girls. Although Kelly couldn’t help herself and she fucked Gary each time she offered a blowjob. They were always quiet and quick and no one suspected anything.

One night they had just gone to the office for stress relief. Kelly had barely gotten his cock out and was on her knees sucking him as he sat in his office chair. There was a soft knock at the door. Gary looked confused. They both just assumed it was one of the other girls. “Do you mind?” Gary asked. Kelly shook her head no and Gary said, “Come in.”

Kelly is a born exhibitionist. It flashed through her mind that one of the girls, maybe Tina, would get to watch her cock-sucking skills. It was making her pussy even wetter. She was knocked out of that thought when she heard a man’s voice say, “Oh, shit! I’m sorry, Gary. Tina said it would be okay to come back here.”

Gary said, “Don’t worry, Tad, come on in.” Tad came in and sat in the chair next to the desk. Kelly now recognized him as one of their regular customers. She felt Gary’s cock start to shrink but she kept him fully engulfed in her mouth and put her tongue to work to get him back up.

Tad was trying to focus on why he was there, but suddenly he had a dry mouth and couldn’t speak. Kelly could feel his eyes staring at her. She unclasped her bra and removed it while she continued to suck Gary. Tad started to try to say something about a softball team.

Kelly stood up and stepped over to Tad and smashed her tits into his face. It wasn’t his first time seeing or feeling them and she knew he loved to suck on her nipples. As Tad was sucking away, Kelly loosened his belt and jeans and freed his cock.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

Tad had about a seven-inch dick with huge veins down the sides. Kelly was never a fan of veiny cocks, but she liked his size. She let him suck and lightly chew on her nipples and she stroked him hard. Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked his cock as if her life depended on it. She knew he and Gary had some business to attend to and she wanted him to cum quickly.

She had her hand following her mouth as it bobbed up and down. She was giving him the twisting-fist motion on his cock. Her other hand was playing with his hairy nut sack. Tad didn’t have a chance. It hadn’t been three whole minutes when she first felt his hands on her head. He was trying to be gentle but struggling with that.

Kelly dropped her nose into his pubes and licked the underside of his dick with her tongue. Tad was more firmly pushing her head down on his cock. He was in her throat. She held tight, not that she had a choice. He was really pushing her down hard. His ass twitched. His balls twitched. Her tongue felt the tube on the underside of his cock throbbing as it pumped load after load from his nuts out the tip of his cock.

Kelly’s mouth was filling fast and he had her head shoved down so hard she couldn’t swallow with his cock in the way. Kelly kind of coughed/gagged/snorted and she felt a big load of cum blowing out through her nose. That was a first and she wasn’t a big fan.

Tad finally let her loose. Kelly stood up. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the back of the office door. She couldn’t believe how bad she looked. Tears streaming from her eyes, cum running like huge snot drips from her nose. She hadn’t swallowed any of his load and it, along with a lot of spit, was running from her mouth, dripping off her chin and all over her chest.

Gary jumped up and offered her a couple of clean, dry bar rags to use to wipe up. Gary started wiping the cum off her chest. Tad was putting his cock away and mumbling, “I am so, so sorry, miss.”

Kelly was cleaned up and recomposed quickly. She looked at Tad and said, “It’s okay. It’s unbelievable how much cum you make, but hey, it had to go someplace. I’m fine. I just needed to clean up. Here, we’re still friends.” With that, Kelly pulled his right hand to her bare cunt under her skirt and let him finger her pussy for a minute. Then Kelly excused herself and let them do their business.

As she walked up front Tina asked, “How’s Tad?” She thought she had set Kelly up for some sort of embarrassment.

Kelly spun around, walked up to her, and said softly, “Now that I drained his balls of six gallons of cum he’s doing much better.” Tina just looked confused and unbelieving.

Independence Day was coming fast. Kelly had only fucked Gary twice since working at the bar. She shared everything with me. Indeed, the last time she fucked him was one of the nights I drove her to work, and she shared every detail on our drive home.

Gary was going to close the restaurant that Friday night at 9 p.m. On the Fourth, Saturday the next day, he was closing the bar and inviting his whole staff and their guests to his house, which was on a nice lake. He had a pontoon boat and some other toys and it would be a cookout.

Kelly shared with me her plan. Gary would pick her up at home after work on Friday. They would spend the night and the next day fucking. She would help him get ready for the party. I would get there around noon, which would cover how she got there. The party was supposed to begin at two p.m.

Well, who was I to argue with a plan like that? Kelly told Gary about her plan on Tuesday and he picked her up Friday night around eleven o’clock. I showed up at Gary’s house twelve hours later. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I jiggled the handle and it was unlocked, so I let myself in. It was a small house, probably began its existence as a cabin, and had been added on to.

They were in bed in the room just off the kitchen. Naked, sheet shoved to the floor and in a jumble, it was clearly the scene of a fuck session. I could smell their cum in the air. Both were sound asleep and dead to the world. I grabbed Kelly's big toe and tugged on it. She slowly came to. She finally got her eyes open, looked at me, and said, “Oh shit! What time is it?!” I told her it was time to get ready for the party.

I went out to the car to carry a few things in. When I came back I heard a shower going. Kelly was scurrying around the kitchen, naked, trying to figure out what needed to be done. Gary joined us, wearing his swimsuit, as was I shortly after that. He thanked me for “being so damn cool.” Kelly eventually also took a shower and came out wearing one of her smallest bikinis.

His guests were kind of a tale of two cities. Older, respectable weekend people, and wild weekday folks. Everyone had a good time as we boated, swam, played, and then ate. By six or so the weekend folks had all left. Kelly and Tina were the only two that were married, but Tina left her husband at home. Becky came solo and Sheila brought a boyfriend, John.

The drinks were flowing and Gary had a campfire going on the beach. It was pretty much a simultaneous thing that as soon as dusk began Kelly, Tina, Becky, and Sheila all removed their bikini tops. Becky’s nipples were quite small for her huge-for-her-size boobs.

Sheila was a blonde with shoulder-length hair and a rocking body! She was a couple of inches taller than Kelly with probably 36D boobs and a beautiful tight butt. Her nipples looked like they were permanently erect (I had figured that out by watching her work over these past weeks) and they were a nice and dark pink against her white tits.

By the time the sun was down, the girls were all dancing in the sand and then tugged the guys up to join them. They tried tugging our suits off and we put up a faint protest. The girls stripped off their bottoms and then we all got naked and danced.

Sheila was the youngest at twenty-one. John looked even younger than that. Kelly joined up dancing with John. Tina went for Gary and was joined by Becky. Sheila pulled me toward her. The “dancing” quickly slowed and it was girls tugging on cocks and guys sucking tits and feeling up pussies.

Kelly took John to the grass about twenty feet away from the fire, laid him on his back, and sat on his cock cowgirl style. Sheila knelt in front of me and sucked on my cock. Tina was on all fours with Gary fucking her from behind. Becky was under them and Tina was eating her pussy as Becky licked Gary’s balls.

I laid Sheila down next to John and fucked her on her back with her feet straight in the air. Kelly came and then stopped humping. She reached over and rubbed Sheila’s clit as I banged her. We heard Becky, then Tina cum. Once the girls all got off, we all pulled apart.

Somehow, we all decided to get back into the lake. In a few minutes, we had Becky floating on her back. We were in a circle, everyone holding Becky at the surface of the water with her legs spread apart. John fucked her first. After a couple of minutes, Gary took his turn fucking her. Kelly stepped up next and finger fucked her until Becky came. Then I fucked her right to the last instant when I had to pull out to not shoot my load.

Becky was twenty-three and that tiny body of hers was smoking hot. I don’t know that I’d ever been in a twat that tight before or since. Sheila was next in the circle and seemed reluctant until John encouraged her to touch her. Sheila started slowly but then really got into it. She finally had three fingers of her own small hand stuffing Becky's twat and fingers from her other hand were flying across her clit.

Gary stepped behind Sheila and he was playing with her boobs and rolling her nipples, and assuming from how he was moving, he was also rubbing his cock against her ass. Tina and I were doing most of the holding up of Becky. Kelly and John both sucked on Becky’s nipples. Tina leaned forward to kiss me. She nearly sucked my tongue out of my mouth.

Very quickly Becky launched into her orgasm. She was starting a scream and Kelly quickly covered her mouth with her own and swallowed her scream. Sheila was panting even harder than Becky. Gary swung her around, lifted her up, and lowered her onto his cock. Tina and I lowered Becky down. She didn’t break the kiss with Kelly.

Tina grabbed my cock under the water and pulled me toward the beach. In shallow water, she dropped onto all fours, looked over her shoulder at me, and said, “Show me what makes Kelly so damn happy.” Tina wasn’t really tight, but her cunt wasn’t sloppy either. We had a good fuck going.

Behind us I could hear Gary bouncing Sheila up and down on his cock, splashing in the water he did. I could also hear softer splashing coming from Kelly’s direction. Kelly and Becky were still lip-locked with Becky bent at the waist and John fucking her from behind.

I was slamming Tina for all I was worth. She dropped her head to the water and groaned through an orgasm. I fucked her hard all the way through it. She looked back at me and said, “Give me one of those huge loads she brags about.” That did it for me! Kelly was bragging at work about my cumshots?! My toes curled and I halfway fell onto Tina’s back as I pumped every last drop into her warm pussy.

A minute later we both stood up. Tina had her hand in her twat and caught my load. She pulled it up to look at it and show me. “Kelly didn’t lie!” Tina took a lick and then washed her hands in the lake.

I was focused on my own cock, but since everyone was coming out of the water I assumed the other guys came as well. A bunch of wood was tossed onto the campfire and we all sat down on lawn chairs. We were all a bit dazed, half-drunk, and fucked out. Before long Tina announced she needed to head home. She gave me a nice kiss and a cock stroke as we said goodbye. She whispered in my ear, “My pussy is available when you want…”

Becky decided she was too drunk to drive and quickly asked Tina if she could bum a ride and then ran after her without saying goodbye to anyone. I got up and started packing up our stuff and Sheila and John said goodnight. Kelly and I both got appreciative hugs as thanks for the fucks.

I was loading things into our car. Kelly and Gary were flirting in the cabin. Gary went out to bring something else inside. I said to Kelly, “We don’t have plans for tomorrow. The bar is closed. It’s your call if you want to spend another night.” Kelly squealed with happiness and gave me a big kiss. I was in the car before Gary was back inside the cabin.

Kelly called me around noon and said she should be home by six or so that evening. I called Tina and said that Kelly was gone for the day and I was bored. Tina called me back ten minutes later and said she was on her way. I opened the door when I saw her pull into the driveway. I realized it was the first time I had seen Tina dressed. She was wearing a tank top and shorts.

Tina stepped inside. She wasn’t beautiful. But something about her was just “let’s fuck now” sexy. I had watched her for weeks at work and freely admitted to Kelly that I thought she would be a good fuck. We didn’t say anything beyond “Hi!” before we locked in a kiss and stripped all of our clothes off. I led her downstairs to a spare bedroom that was a great place to fuck. Only one window and very quiet to the rest of the world.

Tina and I tried eight or ten positions. I got her off three times before I came. We crashed for a half hour and then she sucked me hard and we fucked some more. She asked if I had ever butt-fucked a woman. I pulled open the drawer and lubed her ass and my cock with KY.

She laid her chest down onto the bed with her butt hiked in the air. I took a couple of quick strokes in her cunt and then pressed against her brown star. She relaxed and I popped through. I slowly slid it all in until my balls were rubbing her slit. We took a moment to get comfortable and then I started fucking her slowly.

I was reaching around and playing with her nipples and Tina rubbed her clit. It took a long time but she finally had an orgasm. I was not ready to cum yet and I asked if she wanted to keep going. “Yeah, but I like it a little rough. Give it to me hard.”

I stepped it up about a dozen notches. My balls were slamming her cunt. At one point I realized my nuts were going to ache, they were hitting her so hard. I gave her ass a couple of swats. She moaned loudly. Soon I was spanking her ass and she was cumming and cumming. I would grip her hips tight as hell and slam my cock in and then alternate hands spanking her ass cheeks and then slam her some more.

She had been cumming for what seemed like at least five minutes straight. My nuts were boiling. I shoved hard against her, pushing her ass down onto the mattress. My legs were between hers and I pushed her knees apart, grabbed her by the shoulders, and roared as I tried to shove my cock past her kidneys.

I collapsed onto her back. We were both panting and gasping. Neither moved. After several minutes my cock went soft and popped from her butt. We both rolled over and lay next to each other. Tina squirmed from discomfort and lifted her butt from the bed. “Damn! You animal! Nobody has ever spanked me like that.”

“Fuck, you’re the one who liked it!”

“I can’t believe it made me cum so hard. I can’t say I’m a big fan of it right now though.”

“Roll over and let me look.” Damn! Tina’s ass was beet red. I jumped out of bed and found some first-aid cream to ease the pain. She laid her head on my chest and we dozed off. When we woke up a half-hour later her butt looked much better but was still tender. We went and took a cool shower and I gave her some pain pills.

An hour later she figured she was okay to sit and drive. As she dressed we agreed less rough next time. But Tina caught me and put her finger across my lips “I want you to know that was the strongest and longest orgasm I’ve ever experienced, so don’t apologize.”

I told Tina that Kelly and I don’t keep secrets from each other. We share stories to get each other off. Tina said she thought that was cool. “It’s okay to tell, just don’t make it sound like I was a pussy because my butt hurt.”

I assured her that she would “sound heroic in her conquest.” We laughed and said goodbye. Kelly was home less than an hour later. She looked completely fucked out. I made a quick dinner. After dinner, Kelly made her apologies but went to bed for the night and slept twelve hours straight.

Over the next days, weeks, years she shared her stories of her fuck-a-thon with Gary. I shared my afternoon with Tina and what it felt like with all three of her co-workers the night before. By the end of summer though, Kelly had enough.

She had fucked Gary a couple of more times. She had even fucked a customer in the phone booth. A whole handful of the most loyal regulars had been taken back to the office, where she sucked them off. One night she did three at once. Dozens of guys had sucked on her nipples and more than a dozen had slipped fingers into her twat, several of them getting her off in the middle of the bar.

Things were getting almost out of hand at the bar. Gary was now fucking all of the girls in his office. They were all cool if you wanted to step in and watch them, which I did a couple of times. I took sloppy seconds on Becky after Gary pumped her full one night. Becky was making almost nightly trips out to one pickup truck or another to fuck some guy during her shift.

Even Sheila, who seemed to be the least trouble-causing of the bunch was making a ton of money in the phone booth. Word was that she was charging twenty bucks for blowjobs. Apparently, her line was she’d suck you for free, charge $10 to cum in her mouth and another $10 for her to swallow or she’d spit it on your shirt.

The guys sitting at the bar all roared one night when one guy came back to his seat and had a big cum stain in the middle of his chest. I guess the stories were true?

It all just seemed like the place was close to spinning out of control and Kelly decided the week before Labor Day that it would be her last at the bar. We pretty much avoided the place after that. It was more than a year later when we drove past one evening. It was dark and had a 'For Sale' sign out front.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments