Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting Work At A New Company With Kelly, Part 5

"We end a weekend of debauchery with an orgy on a boat."

10
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
6.5k words 6.5k words

It was around noon on Saturday when Deb woke me up. I didn’t see Kelly or Jack. Deb and I scrounged for some food. I found out that she was thirty-seven years old and that Jack was forty-eight. Deb could have passed for ten-years-younger without question. I came up behind Deb and she leaned onto the counter as I fucked her from behind. I brought her to orgasm and then dumped a load into her. It felt so great to cum a nice decent size load. She turned around and we embraced and kissed. Deb's legs were parted. We busted out laughing as we heard my load land on the floor with a loud splat.

Deb said we should go out to the pool for a swim. We went out through the deck off of the kitchen (I thought I noticed a fresh cum stain on the lounger cushion) and then walked a path that led to the other side of the driveway. The pool enclosure was partially secluded by landscaping. I saw there was a tennis court next to it and asked if she played? She explained that she didn’t and that it came with the house. We made a quick stop in the shower house.

Deb dove in off the diving board. I followed her. The water felt wonderful. We swam, splashed and talked away. Deb pulled herself up and was sitting on the deck at the edge of the pool. She gave me a look and then spread her knees apart. I swam over and lapped away at her delicate and beautiful little pussy. Her juices were delicious. For a long time, I ate her just for my own enjoyment. She was that much fun to eat! I had brought her toward an orgasm a couple of times but left her hanging.

Deb needed to cum. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my face closer. “Take me there, Baby.”

I gave her all I had and minutes later she flooded my mouth with her juices. I gulped them all down and kept eating her. She was too sensitive and tried to push me back. I grabbed her ass and wouldn’t let her. I ate her with every ounce of energy I had. She started to shake, then violently. Her knees were trying to crush my skull and push me out of her cunt. I pulled her toward me with all I had and kept eating her. She was trying to yell but was shaking so hard she seemed unable. She finally screamed at the top of her lungs and filled my mouth to overflowing. She pushed my head with her hands with all of her muscles. I fell back into the pool.

When I popped up from the water to the side of the pool she was in a fetal position still kind of twitching. “I thought your wife could eat pussy. Son of a bitch!”

I got out of the pool and gave her a hand up. We kissed under the shower and she thanked me for the incredible orgasms. We dried and headed back to the house. Deb said something about going out on the boat and we should pack a cooler.

She opened the garage door and I saw their big-ass Cadillac bouncing. I looked in the side back window and all I saw were Kelly’s legs straight in the air and Jack’s ass bouncing up and down on her. All of the doors were closed but I could still hear Kelly making a constant moaning sound. Deb and I carried the cooler inside and started to pack a lunch and drinks. At one point she was on her knees getting things arranged and I was standing next to her holding drinks. She sucked on my cock for a few minutes, then we got back to work.

Their house sat high on a bluff overlooking a river. They had a large boat docked on the river, which, within a couple of miles led to a large lake. The cooler was packed. Deb went into Jack’s closet and found a swimsuit for me and a couple of T-shirts for her and Kelly. Having not much else to do we went into the great room, laid down on the sectional and fucked. After about ten minutes Deb had me there. She was squeezing me for all she was worth with her pussy muscles. I squirted out a load and it felt great. Just then, Kelly and Jack walked in. Kelly, honestly, looked like hell. I was pretty sure she had had a cock in her twat for probably eighteen of the last twenty-four hours. She looked fucked out and used up.

Deb started talking to them as I was still inside of her. “We have a cooler packed and I want to take a boat ride out the lake. Kelly, there’s a T-shirt over there for you to wear.”

(I must say their nipple chains looked even sexier when under white T-shirts!)

Kelly replied, “I should really take another shower.”

Deb told her she looked fine and we should head out. I could see cum running down her thighs. Jack went to his room and returned wearing trunks carrying a small package. He and I carried the cooler down a ridiculous number of steps. Kelly’s legs were so wobbly I didn’t know if she would make it.

We loaded onto the boat, untied from the moorings and away we went. It was a slow ride up the river to the lake. Kelly and Deb were laying out on the bow of the boat, which was huge by my appraisal. Thirty-some feet Jack said. As soon as we were a quarter of a mile onto the lake Deb peeled off her T-shirt and Kelly followed suit. We had been cruising for close to an hour. Jack told me to take the wheel (like I knew what I was doing!) He went into the cabin and came up with a couple of lines of coke. He snorted one and offered me the other.

Jack went out onto the bow of the boat, stroked his cock, plunged it into my wife’s cunt, leaned over and was eating his wife’s cunt. Kelly soon had an orgasm. She wiggled out and came back to see me. Jack mounted his wife. Deb had her knees pulled up and they fucked away. Other boats were passing by, not close, but surely, they could make out something if they were looking. I saw one boatload passing binoculars amongst themselves.

Kelly got on her knees and sucked my cock. I could admit to her that it was getting a bit sensitive from so much fucking. She sucked me softly and slowly. I repaid the favor by squirting a tiny load that was easy to swallow. Kelly came up and hugged me. We watched Jack continue to fuck Deb.

Kelly asked if I was having fun? Yes, actually I was. Was she? Yes, her too but she admitted her pussy was getting sore. She had no idea where Jack found his energy.

I looked at her like, 'Are you serious?' and then I sniffed.

Kelly said, “I thought so. You too?”

“Baby, you know I’m not built like this. Chemicals are making it happen. If you’re getting sore, mention it to Jack. He has something for you.”

“Just don’t do this stuff at home.”

“It’s only here and so you can live out a fantasy.” She looked at me like she was ready to argue that point.

“I suppose you’re right. Does that make me a bad person?”

“Bad? No. Naughty? Hell yes!”

I saw Jack waving at me. “Come and take over,” he yelled.

I had Kelly hold the wheel and crawled around to the bow. Jack pulled out. Deb reached for me and I took over. Jack went back to take the wheel. A few minutes later Kelly appeared with a tube of KY.

Deb grabbed it with an appreciative, “Thank you!”

I pulled out and Deb squirted a huge glob into my hand. I slathered my cock and balls. Deb squirted the tube directly into her twat. I slipped back into her pussy. We were so slimed up that never in years would we get enough friction to cum. But we just kept fucking away. One boat came pretty close. Close enough that they cheered us on! Kelly was waving her tits at them as they passed.

“Permission to come aboard and suck those titties?!” I heard one of them yell as they slid past.

Later, I looked back and saw that Kelly had mounted Jack. He was in his Captain’s chair. Kelly had her knees and legs next to his as she sat on his cock. Jack was playing with and sucking her boobs. It looked like Kelly maybe got the help she needed from Jack’s little bag?

Deb and I were in our own little world as we slowly, and very slippery, fucked. Later I saw Kelly dismount and take Jack’s cock into her mouth. She stood up and showed him her open mouth, so he must have found yet another load someplace?

Jack stopped the boat and dropped anchor. We weren’t too far from the shoreline, which was all trees. We all jumped in and enjoyed cooling off and splashing around for some time. Kelly was wrapped around Jack as he kept her afloat. They both climbed up the ladder onto the boat and went below deck. A few minutes later, Deb suggested we join them. Kelly had opened the cooler and was getting out food to eat. We sat around in the built-in couches on the aft deck and ate and drank. When we finished. Jack took Kelly’s hand and led her to the bedroom below. Deb led me down there as well. Jack and I were on our backs. Kelly and Deb rubbed our cocks with KY and climbed on the cock of their weekend’s partner.

Deb came first, Kelly not long after. Both ladies just sat still on our cocks afterward until we went limp and then climbed off and went above deck. There was another boat that had anchored near us. They waved at the girls and they waved back. The sidewalls were high enough that I don’t think they could see the girls were bottomless as well. Jack and I could hear the girls climbing around to the bow. They stood up when they got there and were letting the other boat get an eyeful. We heard wolf-whistles and some crude requests.

They were trying to move their boat closer to ours. They were within twenty feet or so and asked if they could tie off?

“Jack, is it okay if they tie off?” Deb hollered.

Jack hesitated and then said sure and went above deck, tugging his suit up on the way. I found mine and joined all of them above deck. Soon the boats were tied together with bumpers between, Jack invited them aboard and offered beers all around. Kelly and Deb were sitting Indian style on the bow facing forward.

There were six people on their boat. A guy who was the Captain and probably fifty or so. There were four young men and a young woman. It turned out the guys ranged in age from seventeen to twenty-three (the same as Kelly and me.) The seventeen-year-old was the first to climb onto the bow. He sat at the tip of the bow looking back at Kelly and Deb’s naked bodies. He could barely hide his erection. The other guys made their way to the bow and tried to be a bit more subtle, but accomplished the same thing (sitting with their legs crossed, trying to hide hard-ons.). The girls were chatting them up like it was a family reunion.

The captain said something about having to check some things and he went below deck of his boat. Deb spoke to the guys and said, “Hey, you’re checking us out and can see everything. I see you all trying to hide your hard-ons. We want to see what you have too. Get naked or you can head back to your boat.”

The guys stood up and each made a show of pulling down their suits letting their cocks spring out. Kelly and Deb were doing some quiet cheering. Jack and I were facing forward and the guys were facing our way. We saw the guys drop their suits. Their dicks were all in the six to seven-inch range it looked like to me.

The young lady, Carrie, was sitting also facing Jack and I. I pointed out that things weren’t exactly even. She looked puzzled. I suggested she look up onto the bow. She stood, saw the four naked guys sporting hard-ons, and sat back down.

“Those are my brothers. I can’t get naked in front of them.”

“Considering how tiny that bikini is, are you sure they haven’t already seen the goodies?” I asked. Her reaction suggested I had maybe touched a nerve? And her bikini was obscenely small. She was a slim girl but it looked like her suit came from the kid’s section. Her lips were trying to come out of the sides of the gusset, I saw some pubic hair peeking over the top and when she had climbed aboard I saw a couple of inches of ass crack showing above the suit.

Jack brought her a glass of wine. She gulped it down in moments. I got her a second glass. It went down quickly as well. As we chatted, she told us she was nineteen. Jack suggested I get her yet another glass of wine. As I headed to go below deck I could see that both Kelly and Deb were on all fours. Each had a guy fucking them doggy style and another kneeling in front getting his cock sucked. The seventeen-year-old was fucking Kelly.

I arrived above deck and Jack was sucking on Carrie’s naked boobs. They were small little A-cup mounds with tiny, hard nipples. I sat down the wine and untied her tiny hip-hugger bottoms and peeled them off. She gulped down the third glass. The three of us headed below deck to the bed. Jack and I dropped our suits.

Carrie was on her back. Jack was at the head of the bed and she had her head turned to suck his cock. I ate her pussy. She wasn’t shaved, but she was trimmed around her lips. She tasted delicious. She had a small orgasm and I slid my now hard cock into her. Her pussy was super tight. I fucked her to a bigger orgasm. I pulled out. Jack rolled her over and fucked her doggy style. She came again. I spun her around and fucked her doggy style as well. We weren’t gone too terribly long when all headed above deck. I could see they had switched up positions but they were all still fucking, Kelly and Deb both servicing two guys. There was a smaller boat with two middle-aged fishermen idling close watching the orgy on the bow. We heard both Kelly and Deb cum and they all sprawled out on the deck.

We convinced Carrie to stay naked as all of her brothers were. She stood and looked at the bow to see that we told her the truth. We were sitting there talking to her (mostly us asking her questions.) One of her answers made Jack and I pause. “What year were you born?”

She was tripped up and admitted that she was actually sixteen. As we sat there watching her brothers fuck our wives I went down on her again. She had a sweet little pussy. Jack was hard again and called her over to him. She climbed up into his lap and sat on his cock. I went over and sat on the top of the couch and had her suck my cock. The fishermen made their way back along the boat and watched us fuck Carrie before waving and idling away.

I could see the six of them headed our way. All of them stood there watching Jack, Carrie and I fuck and suck. The brothers’ cocks were showing signs of life again. Kelly and Deb started to tug on them, one in each hand. The guys eventually took over jacking their own cocks. Carrie heard them making comments about her. She pulled her mouth off my cock and turned to see her brothers jacking off to her.

“You fucking perverts! Do you have to do that every time you see me naked?!” she yelled at them.

Jack gently, yet firmly, held her down on his cock. At first, Carrie turned away, in disgust, and back to my cock. I could see she was glancing over at them. She pulled off of me again. She told Jack she wanted to turn around. She was sitting on his cock, her legs spread wide and rubbing her clit with one hand and jerking my cock with the other. One by one her brothers stepped forward and dribbled cum onto her boobs and chest. None of them shot much. I was sure Kelly and Deb had gathered the majority of the spunk they had produced (and I could see it running down their thighs). But they each managed to squirt something onto their sister. As the last one, the seventeen-year-old, came on her, Carrie’s hand was flying furiously on her clit and she orgasmed. Then she slumped onto Jack.

They thanked us for the “beer and pussy”, then climbed back onto their boat. The guys pulled on their trunks before making the step across. They helped Carrie across, who was still naked. Two of them were holding her tiny ass as her foot reached their boat. They untied the boats, pushed off, fired up their boat and pulled away. Kelly pointed out Carrie’s suit still laying on our deck. Deb said, “Doesn’t look like she’ll need it.”

The sun was getting pretty low. Most of the boats had headed in. We made the trip back to the river and then up the river to their dock. Kelly and Deb laid naked on the bow for the whole trip. It was dark when we docked. We stayed on the boat talking away. I asked them about their nipple chains. They had been shaken off during all of their fucking. Deb retrieved them and they helped each other put them back on.

“Better!” I said.

We couldn’t help but talk about the family that had tied up. Kelly and Deb carried on back and forth finishing each other’s sentences as they told us about fucking the guys. They both thought all of them were very handsome and skilled at fucking. They both had been thoroughly fucked.

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

Jack and I talked about finding out that Carrie was only sixteen. Both Kelly and Deb shrieked at the idea that we had fucked a “youngster!” Well, perhaps that was true, but she seemed as experienced as Kelly at that age. She knew how to fuck. We all came to the same conclusion, in our collected perverted minds, that Carrie was likely the family cum bucket. It just didn’t add up any other way than her brothers have been using her. The conversation turned to families…

Kelly had been drinking the whole trip and was pretty lit. She admitted that she showed off for her two-years-older brother and his friends when she was young by going braless and wearing obscenely tiny bikinis around them. She even got his friends to jack off on her one time by sunbathing naked while pretending to be asleep. She also masturbated one time while hiding and watching her brother jerk off. She told Jack and Deb about him walking in on us fucking after her sixteenth birthday party and seeing her crotch split wide open aimed right at his face and him just standing there forever looking at her cunt. She admitted she jacked off for weeks, thinking about the fact that her brother knew in extreme detail what her pussy looked like. It was around then that Kelly realized she was an exhibitionist. I knew there was much more to Kelly's story, but that was all she seemed willing to share which was probably best.

Kelly had no weird daddy issues, but she did occasionally enjoy being fucked by older men, some of them much older. She didn’t know why they just turned her on. She was looking at Jack and he was smiling.

Deb had a brother who was two years older and was always trying to catch her naked. She wondered if it was because of her big boobs (which, like Kelly’s, came in early). One day when their folks were away he barged into their bathroom which had a glass shower door. He said he couldn’t hold it anymore and she was taking too long. Deb watched as he pulled out his cock and pissed a thunderous amount and then shook it for what seemed to be a very long time. He turned toward the shower and she was looking at him slowly stroking his fully hard cock. He was staring at her naked body. She felt she was frozen and unable to cover up, or even move at all. She finally snapped out of it and shouted at him to get the hell out. He said he wasn’t leaving. He stood there watching and stroking. Minutes later the water ran cold and she turned off the shower. Eventually, she stepped out to dry off. He was between her and the towels. He was clearly fucking her with his eyes. She was covering her boobs and beaver with her hands and arm. Deb finally asked him “What exactly do you want?”

“I want to see your beautiful body. I’ve never seen a girl as beautiful or sexy as you. I just can’t believe how truly beautiful you really are? Your breasts are perfect. Your nipples are perfect. Your hair is perfect. Your ears are perfect. Your neck is perfect. Your legs are perfect. Your feet are perfect. Your butt is perfect,” he said.

Deb said with a laugh, “Thank God I had a bush of pussy hair or he would have said my clit was perfect.”

Jack said, “Tell them what happened.”

“Well, to get to the point of it, I finally put my hands to my side and let him look. He looked at me for what seemed like forever. He continued to stroke his cock slowly. I couldn’t help it. I had never seen a hard-on before. I felt my pussy starting to leak. He reached out and took my hand and I let him. He wrapped it around his cock. I had never felt one before. I couldn’t believe how it felt so hot and hard and just gooood. He held his hand over mine and started stroking his cock again. He pulled his hand away and I just kept stroking him. I didn’t know anything about cocks being different sizes then. I later realized he was quite large. He started to moan and begged me to not stop and then he came. I didn’t know what the fuck was happening and it completely freaked me out. He shot cum all over the place, on me, on him, the floor, the shower door, it was everywhere. I was still stroking him because he didn’t say to stop and I didn’t know better. He kissed me on the forehead, removed my hand and said ‘thank you’. I ran to my room, closed the door and locked it and left him to clean up his spunk.

“Two nights later our folks were gone for the weekend. He climbed into my bed in the middle of the night. I’m a light sleeper and the light was on in the hallway, so I knew it was him and not some boogeyman. I pretended I was asleep too! He climbed onto my chest. Thank God I was wearing pajamas. I peeked and saw he was naked, his cock was hard and aiming right at my mouth. He started to rub it across my lips. It was slippery. Now I know that he was leaking pre-cum. He was slowly trying to push it in as he was rubbing and he worked my mouth open. He slowly worked his head into my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum, which I knew nothing about then and he had a lot of it. I wanted to lick it but I knew it would give me away. His was slowly moving his head in and out of my mouth. I couldn’t pretend anymore. I ‘woke up’ and started licking his head. I thought about it later, if I hadn’t ‘woke up’ I bet he would have ejaculated into my mouth anyway. To this day, I jack off sometimes thinking about that.

“Anyway, then I took him into my mouth, which wasn’t very deep. He started talking to me, with my mouth full of cock all I could do was nod. He talked me through how to take all of it. It took some time but I figured it out and he was finally in my throat. Yeah, my brother taught me how to deep throat! How fucked up is that? I had his cock in my throat and he was fucking my face pretty hard. My jaw was starting to hurt. He said he was going to cum in my mouth and I had to swallow all of it. I was shaking my head back and forth. Then he held my head still with his hands and said I can either learn to make every boyfriend in my life love me or just be a lonely little prude. ‘You figured out how to suck the whole thing, this is what’s next’. He had lost the moment while he talked to me but he got it back soon enough and he was fucking my face again. I didn’t expect it to be so warm. And even though I saw what he shot in the bathroom it didn’t occur to me that all of that would be in my mouth. I thought it would be super nasty tasting, because of what a girlfriend had told me. It wasn’t nasty at all. The only problem I had was swallowing all of it but I did. I couldn’t believe how much cum came out of him! He kissed me on the mouth and said I will make an amazing girlfriend.

“He laid down next to me. I told that I loved him as much as I could love a brother. And I did appreciate him maybe teaching me a couple of things. But we were never going to do this again. It’s wrong and I won’t be part of it. If he tried anything again I would tell mom and dad. And that was the end of it.”

Jack said, “Until…”

“Until two years later. I was out with a jerk of a boyfriend. He bought some cheap beer that we were drinking in his car at a make-out spot. Long story short he dumped me and left with another girl. I got a ride home from friends. My brother was on the couch. I came in crying. He stood up and stopped me and held me. We sat down on the couch and I let it all out. I even admitted that I was really pissed that he dumped me before we had the chance to fuck that night. I was loaded. I told my brother what a great cock the guy had and that he really knew how to use it. And then I shared how proud I was that he had taught me how to suck cock because he was right, boyfriends loved it. I had let that guy cum in my mouth more times than I could count and he said I was ‘a great cocksucker’.

“I wasn’t thinking about my brother and what I was doing to him. His little sister was carrying on about not getting laid and how much she loved to fuck and how good she was at cock sucking. He pulled his cock out of his shorts and it was so hard and so much bigger than my boyfriend’s and looked so damn good, I dropped my mouth right on it and started sucking him for all I was worth. I was determined to make him cum immediately. He started pulling off my clothes. That wasn’t part of the deal but all I could think about was sucking cock. I didn’t even realize he had me naked. He was rubbing my boobs and then I felt his hand on my back and it worked down to my butt and then he had his fingers in my pussy. Shit, that was it. He made me cum and then pulled my face out of his crotch and pushed me onto the floor. His cock was inside of me before I could put up a fake fight and tell him to stop. Of course, he didn’t have a rubber. He fucked me so hard and made me cum so hard I screamed. I shot my cum all over him, a ton of it. I was so embarrassed. I thought I was a freak because I squirt. He was there and he pulled out and shoved his cock to my face. I caught his load just in time. I gobbled him into my mouth and swallowed it down. A little bit of it landed on my boobs and I licked it off of them. Yep, I fucked my brother too.

“He asked me about my orgasm. He didn’t know much about squirting but said he had buddies that told him that some girls do it. He thought it sounded pretty fucking cool. Just hearing that made me feel so much better you can’t even imagine. I wasn’t a one-off freak. I hugged him so tight for saying that. I was sitting on his lap and could feel his cock growing again. He started playing with my nipples and I was getting wet. He started talking to me about squirting. I explained it wasn’t every time I came, but definitely for the ‘big ones’. He asked if I masturbated. That was embarrassing as hell. I finally admitted that I did. He wanted to know if I squirted when I masturbated. I said it was the same as being fucked; for the big ones. He was rubbing his fingers in my slit. I remember being embarrassed about how wet my pussy was. Soon he was finger fucking me. Then he stopped. He said ‘I have to see it!’ I knew what he meant. I knew it was wrong but he had me so worked up all I really wanted at that moment was to have a huge orgasm. I got on the floor in front of him with my twat aimed at the couch. I closed my eyes and started working myself up. It took probably five minutes to get lost in my own head, I finally felt it coming. I did all I could to build myself up but hold back my orgasm. It finally hit and I screamed. I shot a fountain of cum straight in the air. It felt like a quart. I had cum all over me. I opened my eyes as I was cumming and he was jacking his cock as hard as he could. As soon as I finished shooting he blasted me with cum from my twat to my hair.”

I had been watching Kelly and Deb closely. Deb had been slowly rubbing a finger up and down her slit as she told her story. Kelly had started like Deb but now had three fingers sloshing in her cunt. We all stopped to watch. Soon Kelly scream ‘Oh fuuuuuck!” and sprayed her cum two feet straight out. It landed on Deb’s feet. The neighbors were probably going to call the cops. Jack and I were as hard as stone.

Deb acted like nothing happened and looked at me. “I have a couple of sisters. Saw one naked accidentally. Wouldn’t ever even think of anything else.”

“Too bad it wasn’t the other one,” Kelly piped in, having caught her breath. Deb said, “what’s that mean?”

Kelly continued, “The other one has huge boobs, way, way bigger than mine and I have to say, they are damn good looking too. Actually, her whole body is sexy as hell.” She looked at me, “Oh well, your loss…”

Deb asked Kelly, “Have you two done anything?”

Kelly laughed, “No, nothing like that! We’ve gone swimming together a bunch of times and I’ve seen both of them strip to put on their suits.”

“Jack?” I said.

“I have a younger brother. He’s not my type.” And we all had a good laugh to break the mood. “But Kelly, tell me about these sisters of his,” Jack said.

I got up and decided I needed to go below deck and pee.

“Well neither of them has ever shaved their legs because they don’t have any hair on them. That makes me so jealous because mine is so thick. If I don’t shave all the time the stubble is ridiculous. So, they have hardly any hair on the pussies. They’ve seen me shaved and asked me about it. I just told them it makes sex way better, they didn’t want to talk about it after that! The younger one is a B-cup. I’m an F-cup. The youngest one has to be at least an H, maybe an I-cup? The thing is they’re nice and full and don’t sag that much. Her areolae are really big. Some of those big girls don’t have much for nipples but hers pop out hard when she’s cold. She always does the arm-bra thing coming out of the water when we go swimming because she has big bullets pointing straight out.”

I arrived to hear about the bullets.

We made the trek to the top of the stairs. Kelly and Deb headed to the shower in the master bath.

Minutes later, Jack said, “There’s plenty of room, let’s join them.”

We all helped soap each other up, but it really was just a time to get clean. Everybody was covered with cum and KY down there.

Kelly said something about her butt as it looked like Deb was cleaning her down there. I gave her a quizzical look. “Oh yeah, those brothers fucked me in the butt.” The seventeen-year-old was the first one to fuck her in the ass and dumped his load in her bowels. He bragged about her butt and one of the others ass-fucked her too. She seemed shocked that someone so young would know about butt fucking?

I reminded her that she and Patrick were just barely older when she was first fucked in the ass. She hadn’t really thought about it that way. She seemed a bit surprised at how young she was when she first experienced so many things.

Deb chimed in, “The guy who I think was the oldest shoved it into my butt after he fucked my pussy and he got me off. Jack, you should find out where those crazy fuckers came from. Those boys sure know how to fuck…”

Kelly admitted to me later, that yeah, they really all did know how to fuck. They kept changing it up and swapping positions, they all fucked every hole she had and they had her cumming almost non-stop. They made her forget that her pussy hurt. She said, “Don’t feel sorry for their sister. She’s probably the happiest teenager you’ll ever meet.”

We ended up in the great room sprawled out on the sectional. We were all beat but trying not to admit it. It was probably midnight when I woke up. I carried Deb to the room where we had slept previously. I laid on my back and she laid on my chest with one of those beautiful legs draped over mine. In the morning I woke up first and went down on Deb. She orgasmed and I fucked her missionary style. She felt exquisite. Soft as velvet, wet and tight at the same time. This was the first time it crossed my mind that she was about fifteen years older than me. It sure didn’t make a difference as to how her pussy felt. We said nothing but were smiling at each other. I pumped a huge load into her pussy. We headed to the kitchen. Kelly was on her back on a lounge chair on the deck just outside. Jack was sitting just below her on the lounge chair with his feet on either side. Her twat was pulled up against his groin and his cock was inside of her. Kelly’s legs were draped over his shoulders.

I went out and said “Good morning!” and offered my cock to Kelly.

She sucked me clean and said, “You’ve had a good morning too!”

I left them to fuck, figuring that was where they started the day yesterday too. I went back in to hang with Deb. She had left my load to run down her thighs. It was running onto and off of her feet and she was leaving little cum splats all over the kitchen floor.

Jack pumped Kelly full and we all sat down to breakfast. When we got up I could see all of us had left wet spots on our chairs. Cock and pussy drips all around! Kelly and I found our clothes. It felt unnatural to be dressed. I left the shirt off.

Kelly worked to get her dress on and adjusted and then peeled it back off over her head. “Not yet,” is all she said.

Goodbye tongue kisses with lots of buns grabbing and ten minutes later we were driving home. Kelly walked from the car into the house naked and didn’t get dressed until Monday morning (if you want to call it that, she wore her favorite see-through blouse, with a couple of extra buttons unbuttoned, her new nipple chain, and a very, very short mini-skirt.)

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments