Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ride-Sharing Driver With Kelly

"Kelly was on fire and the driver used his hose to quench her."

9
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It’s September of 2019. Kelly and I took a vacation last week to visit her brother. We had a nice time with them. Part of the reason we traveled quite a way to visit them was that a favorite band from our youth was playing at their local casino Friday night.

I’m not a fan of staying in folks' homes, so we had a hotel room for the week. The band was of no interest to brother and sister-in-law, so it was just Kelly and me. Kelly had been pretty amped up all week. I think just being away from work helped her hormones flow. Anticipating the band certainly helped. We fucked almost every night and a couple of mornings too. Not too bad for a couple of fifty-nine-year-olds!

Anyway, Friday afternoon we were getting ready for the concert. After her shower, Kelly rubbed a little bit of baby oil over her body to really shine things up. She keeps her pussy shaved bare. Her 36G boobs are still awe-inspiring with only the smallest amount of sag.

She was nude when she pulled her new dress off the hanger and tugged it over her head. It is the color of a chambray shirt but much thinner and lighter. Once on, it was kind of loose and flouncy.

At only five-feet-two-inches, Kelly always struggles to find things as short as she wants. I knew she had hemmed this dress up a few inches. It’s shorter in front and maybe five or six inches longer in back. The front hangs just a few inches below her crotch and sitting cross-legged is a necessity. The top buttons down to the waist and Kelly left a few unbuttoned to show some cleavage.

Her shoes were some sort of crazy foot-cage-looking things. They’re black and have thin straps wrapping across her feet, across her ankles and across her calves every couple of inches.

We stopped at the lobby bar for a drink. As always, it was a pleasure watching Kelly sit on a barstool and see men passing through the lobby do discreet double-takes.

We used an app to get our ride to the casino, which was about a thirty-minute ride from our hotel. Once at the casino, we had time to wander around, donate some money to the local tribe and enjoy a couple more drinks.

Kelly was clearly in a mood, chatting to everyone, flashing huge smiles at tons of men, carefully moving her body to be ladylike for some folks and then moving like a vamp for men without partners on their arm. I get such a kick out of seeing the looks she can draw.

We grabbed another drink in the concert room. By the time the concert started, Kelly was revved up and ready to go! The band didn’t disappoint, and she spent more time standing and dancing than sitting. A couple of times her arms flew in the air when she was standing and I was sitting. I got a quick pussy flash, which I enjoyed of course.

For a couple of songs, when the entire crowd was on their feet, she was stroking my cock through my slacks. One guy in front of us and three or four seats over noticed her when she had her arms up. Kelly saw him looking. She aimed her body more toward him and kept her arms up giving him a nice long look at her shaved twat.

The show was over too soon and Kelly was on fire. We’re not gamblers, so casinos are not a usual hangout for us. Try as she might, there was no one there looking to flirt or play. It was mostly a sad-sack crowd of folks trying to spend their retirement. We decided to head back to the hotel for a good fuck.

I used the app to call up a car. We stood outside for the ten minutes or so for the driver to arrive. Kelly was kissing me like we were back in high school. There were too many people around for much but I was still grabbing her butt as we hugged. A couple of groups of men got an on-purpose butt flash.

Kelly had grabbed my phone after I had the car already on the way. I found out later that she was checking out the pic of the driver. When the Toyota pulled up, Kelly leaned in the open passenger window and asked the driver if he minded if she rode in front. She made up some BS about car sickness.

The driver was Hispanic and if I had to guess I’d say he was Cuban. He liked to talk as much as Kelly does and in moments they were yakking away like old chums. I swear it couldn’t have been three minutes before Kelly was flirting pretty good with the guy. He glanced in the mirror and saw me nodding and smiling and so he went with it.

Kelly was kind of complaining that she was all fired up after the concert and everyone at the casino seemed like “duds." She told him she was pretty warm and did he mind if she opened her dress a bit. She unbuttoned all of them, to her waist. The driver was definitely taking her bait.

A moment later, when she caught him stealing a glance down her open dress, she asked if he liked what he saw. He nodded and she pulled her arms out of the dress and dropped the whole thing to her waist. She lifted her boobs one-by-one and played with her nipples and then sucked them into her mouth. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and looking like red peanut M&M’s.

“Feel free to touch me,” she said. His right hand was all over her boobs. Thankfully we came to a stoplight and Kelly gently tugged his head and he took the bait and started sucking her huge knockers. I had to point out that the light turned green.

I saw a Walgreen’s and asked if he would be able to stop while I ran in to grab something. I suggested he park at the back of the parking lot. I went into the store and Kelly pulled his face into her chest. She casually pushed one of his hands off of her tits and toward her crotch.

Again, he was right there with her and in moments he had three fingers worked into her cunt and was banging the hell out of her. Kelly came in an instant. She was that hot and ready to roll. A couple of minutes later and she came again. He was sucking her nipples really hard, almost biting them. For Kelly, it’s a hurt that gets her off.

He barely noticed when I got back into the car. I heard Kelly say, “If you keep that up I am going to squirt a flood onto your car seat.”

He lifted his head for a millisecond and said, “It’s leather, go ahead.” Kelly told me later this guy knew the exact address of her G-spot and had her on an astral plane of orgasms.

Kelly tried to keep it down, to no avail whatsoever. A minute later and she screamed “OH FUUUUUUCK!” so loudly I thought it might cause someone to call the cops. She flooded his seat. I could hear the wet squishing sounds from the back seat. He was still pumping her pussy.

Kelly sounded desperate when she pleaded to him, “I need your cock. Please.” He again looked at me.

“I would never report you for making my wife happy, and I’m not taking any pictures.”

He hesitated and whispered to her that they couldn’t fuck but would she suck him? Kelly looked like it was Christmas and quickly sat up straight in her seat and had her head into his crotch before he could even get his cock out.

“Oh, nice and long! You’re not circumcised! Mmmm…” as her mouth dropped onto his seven-inch cock and she smashed her nose into his pubic bone. She held him in her throat for a long minute before she slowly lifted up and continued sucking him off with long strokes burying his cock fully inside of her.

CarolinaFit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaFit

Kelly could tell his load was getting close and she slowly pulled off of his dick. She leaned up and gave him a passionate kiss. His hands were all over her tits. My cock was so fucking hard it ached.

After a couple of minutes of kissing, she pushed his head back to her tits and then used her hand to play with his foreskin. Kelly loves to slide a foreskin up and down exposing and hiding the head. The driver was not a lot younger than us, somewhere in his fifties.

His cock started to go a little bit limp. Kelly picked up the pace with her hand and soon he was hard as steel. She couldn’t resist and went on the attack. She gulped down his cock and used one hand to play with his ball-sack and the other to stroke whatever wasn’t in her throat.

He got a hand across her back and was using his whole hand on her crotch, with his thumb up her ass and his fingers sloshing around in her cunt. The car reeked of sex. The windows had long ago fogged up. From their breathing, I was taking bets in my own head of who would cum first.

Kelly grabbed the base of his cock with one hand, lifted her face off of him and screamed out that she was cumming. He used the hand that wasn’t fucking her to forcefully shove her head back into his groin, and he roared like a fucking lion. He pulled his hand out of her twat and held her down with both hands for what seemed like forever.

When he finally released her, Kelly lifted her head and had phlegm, tears, and cum dripping from her mouth, nose, and eyes. After she caught her breath she cooed, “That was amazing, you cum as much as he does," as she nodded toward me.

The driver took a moment to compose himself before he thanked her for “the best blowjob of my life.” He started to drive while his junk was still out, deflating and dripping. He offered Kelly some napkins from the glove box and she wiped most of the mess from her face. After she was cleaned up she again leaned down and sucked his cock clean.

It took Kelly a few more minutes to get her dress back on. She only did up a couple of buttons. They continued to talk as he drove. She complimented him on the size of both his cock and his load. He told her how magnificent her boobs were. Kelly was still on fire, and soon she had her heels on his dashboard as she used one hand to try to grind off her clit.

He was totally into it and encouraging her to fuck herself faster and harder. He told her how much he enjoyed hearing her cum. A few minutes of that game and Kelly launched another big one and sprayed his dashboard with her lady cum. The way the driver groaned as she came, I thought he may have squirted again.

At the last stoplight before our hotel, he started to put his cock away and Kelly leaned over for “one last kiss” for his limp dick. As we climbed out, he thanked both of us profusely for being the best riders he has ever had in five years of driving. As we walked away, Kelly pulled up her dress and flashed him her butt. He tooted the horn and she laughed. Of course, he got five stars and a huge tip.

Kelly sashayed to the elevators. We were the only folks in there and she quickly dropped to her knees and I helped her pull out my bone-hard cock. Too soon we were at our floor. We turned the corner and we were the only folks in the hall. Kelly pulled me to our room by my cock.

As soon as the door closed I was naked. Kelly had her dress off in a flash, grabbed a towel from the bathroom and lay on the edge of the bed with her feet high in the air. I buried my meat into her hot cunt and held her legs tight to my chest and fucked away.

We both knew I was too close after that crazy ride home. Kelly pushed me out. She said, “You are so sweet to take care of me and let me have my fun, this is all for you, big guy.” And with that, she rolled onto her back and dropped her head over the edge of the bed, offering her throat for a fucking.

I slid my cock into her mouth with my nuts slapping her nose and fucked her throat like I fuck her twat. As I fucked her I used one hand to jerk off her clit. My hand was flying. Kelly was groaning, which made my cock even harder in her throat. Soon she launched a huge orgasm and sprayed cum everywhere. She felt my nuts tighten up and she pushed me out of her mouth.

Kelly jumped up and ran to the bathroom and returned with our tube of KY. This was that kind of night. Kelly was horny as all fuck, she was drunk enough to dull the pain, and she wanted me to enjoy cumming in her butt.

She handed me the tube and lay lengthwise on the bed, butt-side up. She kept her knees together and used both hands to spread open her ass cheeks. I dropped a big dollop right on her hole and then climbed over her, kneeling. I used my cock to spread the KY on her ass and my dick.

I held my dick tight and popped it into her hole. I could feel Kelly doing her best to relax her opening and let me in. Once my head was in I shifted my position to sitting on my haunches while at the same time I stuffed my cock all the way inside of her.

My cock felt like I was fucking a volcano, she was so hot. We fucked slowly for a long time. I was really enjoying the long strokes in and out of her ass. Kelly was constantly moaning. My nuts started to boil, so I started really slamming her ass hard. Kelly had an orgasm and then slipped a hand to her pussy to abuse her clit while I fucked her ass hard. I was grunting. She was moaning. I started sweating.

The crescendo was building for both of us and we fed off each other. I was plowing her like John Deere through a field. I knew she started to cum. I don’t know that she ever stopped? With a final groan, my cock aimed for her kidneys, lifting her ass up off of the bed while impaled on me and I pumped a gallon of hot cum into her furnace.

I could feel her hand flying on her clit as she was banging into my balls (which I greatly enjoyed). She blasted a final squirt of the night with my cock buried deep in her ass. I was on my knees and her butt was lifted up hanging on my dick. I felt her squirt on my nuts.

A minute later I let her down and then half-lay on top of her. I stayed on her until my dick shrank and slipped from her butt with a quiet pop. I flopped over on my back, and Kelly nuzzled up onto my chest. We enjoyed a long hug and just held each other.

Eventually, it was time to get up. She needed to make a deposit on the toilet and pee. We got cleaned up and went to sleep.

Saturday morning, I woke up with a raging hard-on. I pulled down the covers. Kelly was asleep on her side and naked. I rolled her to her back and then pulled one foot towards me. She stirred but really didn’t want to wake up.

Her legs were far enough apart that I mounted her and slipped my dick into her always moist pussy. I fucked her slow. I was pretty sure I had been having a dream about fucking, which is what woke me up. It didn’t take but a couple of minutes and I left her with a wet mess in her cunt.

I rolled off and went back to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments