Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Super Bowl XXXIII With Kelly

"An interesting field goal competition wins me a night with Lisa."

15
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"We introduced you to Bob and Lisa in Cancun With Kelly."

It was Super Bowl Sunday, January of 1999. It was Super Bowl XXXIII. My Packers had been in the previous two games and split the difference by winning one and losing one. I had no skin in this game though. We had a party at our house with a dozen people over. Most were people that Kelly and I knew through our jobs, including our good friends Bob and Lisa.

The game wasn’t all that exciting and everyone headed home after the halftime show except for Bob and Lisa. Kelly and Lisa had both been wearing team jerseys during the game. Kelly had a Packers one and Lisa (originally from Chicago) was wearing the Bears. During the equally boring halftime show, Lisa and Kelly quickly cleaned up the kitchen. After everyone left the two of them disappeared down the hallway.

At the start of the third quarter, they both reappeared wearing their jerseys, and nothing else! Kelly and I were thirty-nine, Lisa thirty-seven, and Bob was forty. Lisa was five and a half feet tall, had sexy legs and feet, B-cup boobs, and shoulder-length brunette hair. Kelly was five-two, long legs, a cute bubble butt, huge 36G boobs, and shoulder-length blonde hair. While it’s easy to describe both of their ‘parts’, there is something intangible about both Kelly and Lisa that just oozes sexuality.

Kelly told Bob and me that we each needed to pick a team. He quickly grabbed the Broncos, leaving me with the Falcons. Then Kelly said, “When your team scores, you get to call the play, simple as that.” It was just moments later when Denver kicked for a field goal. Dang, this would be a fun game after all!

“Are you kidding me!” yelled Bob; “That idiot missed a gimme field goal!” The girls were still up puttering around. They’d both gotten a giggle at the missed field goal. Lisa being taller meant that her jersey didn’t quite cover her butt. She did a quick turn to catch a play on TV when I noticed that the pussy she had shaved for Halloween was still hairless. Nice!

The Falcons were pushing for a touchdown when they got intercepted! “Damn!” Now I was pissed! Two plays later, into the fourth quarter, Bob looked like a Cheshire Cat. His Broncos scored. Bob wasn’t playing around. He shoved the coffee table out of the way and just said: “Sixty-nine.”

Kelly lay down and Lisa mounted her. “Jerseys off,” Bob commanded.

“Nope,” replied Kelly. “That wasn’t the play you called.”

I had to laugh. But not for long. Lisa was diving in for all she was worth. She peeled Kelly’s naked slot wide open and buried two fingers in her as she attacked Kelly’s clit. Kelly was trying to eat Lisa but she couldn’t quite catch her breath. Kelly quickly started moaning a series of, “Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck!”

I knew that Lisa and Kelly had eaten each other before, but I had not been a witness. I knew my wife could eat some serious pussy and that every time she did her partner got off. But Lisa was something else! She was talking nasty to Kelly’s cunt: “Yeah baby, you like that. Fucking come on my face. Your hole is so fucking wet! I’m going to lick your clit right off!”

I’d never heard Lisa talk like that before. Kelly screamed out, clenched Lisa’s head between her thighs, and fucking launched a massive spray of her cum on Lisa’s face. “FUCK YES! Cum on me baby!” Lisa crammed a couple of more fingers into Kelly as she was cumming. She was ramming her cunt as fast as she could. Lisa fought Kelly’s thighs and got her mouth back onto her clit. She used her teeth and tongue to drive Kelly from one mountain top to the next.

Kelly never caught a breath. Lisa smashed her from that huge orgasm to something even more powerful. I watched Kelly cum for a couple of minutes as Lisa went to war on her clit and vagina. Bob and I were both slack-jawed. It was all so wet! Kelly was pumping lube like a fountain. She’d cum everywhere. Lisa was slobbering all over her clit.

Kelly started pounding the floor with her fists. She raised her head up to scream some more but was just met by Lisa’s wet pussy in her face. I think she let one roar loose into Lisa’s vagina. The noises were wild! Lisa’s hand was sloshing all around in Kelly’s twat. Lisa was groaning out nasty jibber-jabber. Kelly was moving between screams, visceral huffing as she tried to catch her breath, and crying out, “Oh Fuck!”

Lisa got both arms around Kelly’s ass, pulling her cunt tight onto her face. Kelly made the noises of an animal being shredded alive by some beast. Kelly bucked her ass up and down from the floor and Lisa rode her like a bronco (see what I did there).

Eventually, it stopped and they collapsed. Kelly’s arms laid straight out palm-up. Lisa released her ass and Kelly’s legs fell down flat and straight. Lisa sat up and her face was drenched. Her jersey from about tits up was also soaked. There are only a few times in her life that I’ve seen Kelly so completely trashed from cumming. Lisa gave her a minute and then positioned her slit directly over Kelly’s face as she sat straight up.

Kelly slowly went to work. Lisa started tugging at her nipples through her jersey. Kelly didn’t have the energy to return the favor completely, but after a few minutes of nibbling Lisa’s clit and running her tongue from clit to butthole, Kelly had her there. Lisa dropped her face onto my knees and softly moaned through her orgasm.

Lisa climbed off and they sat on the floor facing each other, both with wet faces. In the midst of all of that, Denver had another interception. Moments later Bob shouted out, “Blow jobs!” The girls tugged our shoes, socks, jeans, and briefs off and our wives sucked on our already stiff-as-a-board cocks. The girls were crafty. They knew that wives could keep Bob and me from cumming. They kept us stiff but ensured we wouldn’t unload.

The boring game had changed quickly and on the kickoff, the ball was run back for a touchdown. It was my call! “Jerseys off, swap on our laps.” Lisa climbed onto my lap and Kelly onto Bob’s. The girls did a slow lap-top striptease of their jerseys.

Lisa’s wet pussy was spread across the underside of my hard cock. Knowing how Kelly’s twat works and the fact that Bob’s cock was a sneeze shorter than mine, I was fairly sure that Kelly’s cunt had swallowed him whole.

The fun thing about us and Bob and Lisa, was that as attracted as Kelly and Bob were to each other, it was the exact same for Lisa and me. But we would all agree that of all the sexual tension and attraction between all of us, nothing matched Bob’s lust for Kelly’s tits. It was to the point that we all teased him about it. Nonetheless, it was a fact and as soon as she was on his lap, Bob was under her jersey mauling her boobs and sucking on her nipples.

To be honest, it was a mutual attraction. Kelly loved having her nipples sucked on and manhandled. I peeked and yep, she had his cock up inside of her. Lisa was sliding back and forth on my dick while I played with her gorgeous teardrop-shaped tits and brought her nipples to pebble-like hardness. After a too-short amount of time, the girls climbed off of our laps. The game was finished (football I mean).

The girls disappeared to the kitchen for a couple of minutes. When they came back out they laid side by side on the floor on their backs. They put their fingers together in front of their chins like an “L” and a backward “L”, making field goal posts. Lisa announced, “The first one to make a field goal wins!”

Bob was inside Kelly and pumping away barely before hearing about the contest. Lisa’s twat was a bit snugger and I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down through her slit for a minute to get her fully lubed. ‘Damn!’ Lisa and I had fucked enough times in the past year that she wasn’t unfamiliar territory, but it was always a head rush to slide into that tight velvet glove of a pussy.

Bob was banging Kelly like there was no tomorrow. Within minutes Kelly screamed out an orgasm. Bob kept right on plowing into her and as she was cumming again he pulled out and blasted her. Just like me, Bob pumps a lot of cum. Kelly loves that about him. She especially loves sucking him off to get a mouthful. But I knew this was all Lisa’s game and I knew why.

Bob had clamped his cock behind his head for a moment to get some extra velocity. It helped. He shot several strong streams onto Kelly with one landing at the top of her tits. He left a big white mess of cum across her tummy. Lots of volume, but no field goal.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

Lisa and I fucked slower and longer. The simple reason was that I loved how she felt. Lisa grabbed at my ass and started to cum. I pumped her slowly and strongly, burying my cock as deep as I could go. “Yeah! Fuck yeah! YES!” I took Lisa over the goal line. A minute later it was my turn.

I pulled out and held my dick aimed at her head. The first shot hit her in the forehead. The second went over her head. The next few shots ran streams from her face to her belly button. Lisa came as I squeezed out the last drops. She had slid fingers onto her clit and was frigging away as I came.

Just as Bob loved Kelly’s boobs, Lisa loved seeing, on occasion, how far I could blast. But not too often as she still preferred how I felt pulsing inside of her pussy.

“Well, what did I win?”

Lisa looked at me and said, “A night with me of course, you nut.” Now, we knew all along that Bob and Lisa were going to spend the night. While we’d had plenty of fun before with the four of us, there was also something about the four of us that we really enjoyed our paired-up nights. So much so that we’d fallen into a bit of a pattern.

Kelly and Bob would take our master bedroom and Lisa and I would take the guest room downstairs, across the hall from the hot tub. Lisa loved our hot tub. Bob enjoyed it plenty, but not as Lisa did.

As Lisa was telling me what I’d won, she had climbed up, pushed me back against the couch and sat on my lap squeezing her torso against mine, sliming me with my own splooge. She also buried her tongue into my mouth as her facial rubbed onto my face. We stayed lip-locked for a long time. I was vaguely aware that Kelly and Bob had left the room.

When Lisa and I broke our kiss, my cock was back to half-mast. And we were both sticky messes. We headed downstairs to the hot tub room and jumped into the glass-enclosed shower. We did a quick cleanup in the shower and then slid into the hot tub.

We were making out like teenaged lovers; hugging, kissing, rolling around embraced against each other. It felt incredible. It was something none of us did often enough. We were usually so amped up it was all about getting a dick in a pussy and having orgasms, as we had just done. Nothing wrong with that! But it felt good having the emotional connection also.

Although we had taken vacation days for Monday it was getting late. Lisa and I took our warm bodies to bed and pulled off the covers. Lisa laid down on her back, her knees spread and her feet together. I climbed on top, aimed my hardon for her slit and pushed my dick until I was inside. Lisa wrapped her feet around the backs of my thighs and we slowly fucked.

We were in a zone. We were gently kissing as my cock pistoned in and out of her cunt. Lisa just kept getting wetter and wetter. We broke our kiss, I held myself up with stiff arms as Lisa and I smiled at each other. I said nothing but she read my face and watched me orgasm. It felt so exquisite to slowly fuck her as I spurted.

Watching me cum took Lisa over the edge. She pulled me down and tightly wrapped her arms and legs around me. She softly moaned out her orgasm into my shoulder. Eventually, I rolled to my side. Lisa caught my load with her hand and scooted out to the toilet. When she returned to bed we fell asleep with me spooned behind her, one hand gently on her boob.

Full disclosure: Bob and I both bought a bunch of Viagra on our trip to Cancun. We had both popped a one-hundred prior to the Super Bowl. It was still with me.

I woke up when the sun was shining into my eyes. Lisa did too at about the same time. We discovered we had crashed and not moved all night. So, no surprise that Lisa had my blazing hardon poking her in the butt. As she woke up she wiggled her ass around getting the tip of my cock into her crotch. We played like that for probably five minutes and then Lisa leaned forward and opened the drawer of the nightstand. She grabbed our tube of KY and passed it to me, then rolled onto her tummy.

I got up on my knees and used one hand to spread her cheeks open and with the other laid a big dollop of KY right on her rosebud. Lisa squealed a little bit. “Damn it’s cold!” I moved the head of my cock around a little bit, getting it plenty lubed up. Then I slowly popped my head through her gateway. Lisa wanted a moment to adjust. She softly said “okay” when it was time to press forward.

I pushed until my nut sack was against her slit, giving her another moment to relax. “Okay,” again. I started to slowly fuck Lisa’s butt. I had to go slow. Her pussy was like a velvet glove. Her ass was tight beyond imagination. Anal for Lisa was kind of a couple of times a year kind of thing, not a nightly bashing.

Lisa moved her hands to her pussy. One hand worked on her clit and the other was working a finger into her vagina. I could feel it against my cock. I could tell by Lisa’s hand play that she was close to getting off. I kept it slow and let her have her orgasm. Then I picked up the speed. I didn’t let her get over her orgasm. I caught her off guard.

Lisa was huffing to catch her breath. I fucked her even faster. She very quickly came again. I went into beast mode and was bouncing the both of us up and down on the bed as I slammed her pussy. Lisa pulled her hands out of her twat and was grasping at the sheets to her sides. I was plowing that field from one end to the other. Lisa was making wild sounds. She was enjoying the hell out of the banging but could barely keep up.

My nuts gave me the warning. I grabbed Lisa by the hips and pulled us up into doggy-style as we fucked and then I shoved all six-feet-four two-hundred-forty into her and flattened her on the bed. I stopped and let her feel nothing but the pulsing of my shaft in her ass as I pumped her full of cum. After I emptied I sat up on the backs of her thighs.

“Fuck! Oh my… Fuck… Damn. I mean fuck! Seriously…” Lisa wasn’t making a lot of sense but I was hearing her tell me she loved the fuck. After she calmed down I pulled out. My dick was still half-hard. I gave her a hand up and we went to the hot tub room. She sat on the pot. I started the shower and she joined me a few minutes later. We got all of our parts good and clean.

I was ready to turn off the water. Lisa spun me around, hugged me, looked me in the eyes and said, “Damn Boy! You can fuck my butt like that anytime you want. I feel like I’m still cumming.” With that, she kissed me and we got out and dried off.

We went upstairs. Kelly was in the kitchen with Bob. Bob loves his morning coffee (the only one of us that does) and Kelly enjoys getting up and making him a pot. They were in underpants. Kelly said: “Well, it sounded like somebody had fun! The whole house was shaking.” We all had a good laugh.

Lisa fessed up and said she’d just had the best ass-fucking of her life and then ran over and smashed her tits into Bob’s face and said: “And you butt fuck good too, honey!” And we all laughed again.

Kelly gave me a quick update later (although when we’re with Lisa and Bob we don’t feel the need to share every detail like when it’s wild stuff with strangers). Where Bob wins is on stamina. He can fuck as long as a porn star and since we got the Viagra, I think he’s the, ‘If you have an erection lasting for more than four hours…’ guy!

All Kelly knew was they fucked for half of the night. She kept putting down towels. He kept making her squirt. She soaked three of them. They hadn’t been up much before us. Bob was stiff and wanted another round. Kelly actually turned him down. Which, finding this out later, explained why Bob was semi-disguising his hardon underneath the table.

Of course, Lisa eventually noticed and asked him what was up. Kelly piped in and said: “He fucking wore me out last night. I had to turn him down this morning.” Lisa took him by the hand, insisting he set down his coffee, led him to the living room where she lay on the couch, and pulled Bob into and onto her.

Kelly and I got to watch them fuck as we made breakfast. Once we told them food was ready Bob sped up and popped off. Kelly knew that after his first big load the rest isn’t usually too much. She offered Lisa a kitchen towel to sit on as we ate.

Kelly and Bob showered, the girls got dressed and did their hair and makeup and we went out for a late lunch. Bob and Lisa headed home afterward after some squishy hugs and kisses goodbye.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments