Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Training Her Cunt

I continue my training of little bitch. She's desperate to have me use her pussy, but how long will I make her wait?

I put her to bed later that night, still wearing her soaking wet panties, and still unsated. After she fell asleep, I undressed myself, got ready for bed, and lay down next to her, falling asleep quickly. In the night, I awoke drowsily to feel her curled...

Sharon's Tale Chapter 5: Master and Mistress. New Tricks

Up and down, up and down, they raise and lower me over this phallic device, fucking me slowly.

I'm just into my third year by a few weeks and have something new to look forward to tonight, although it is with a little trepidation. Alex had asked me a few months ago if I would service this client. They have a particular request, wanting to take me t...

Your Servant, Abigail: Redux

New teacher, Abigail Ferguson, finds more than she expected at her new school.

The cool of the autumn afternoon was not enough to take away the heat of nervousness Abigail felt throughout her entire twenty-four-year-old body. The first-year teacher had only been at Hatley on Kent for six months. Since training and orientation last S...

Teaching Karen a Lesson Part II

A week after I taught my wife some manners, our lives have changed for the better, but has my wife really changed?

“Hey, honey,” Erin called from the bedroom. “Can you zip me up, please?” “Sure, dear,” I said, finishing the last gulp of my coffee. “Wow, look at what we have here…” I marveled at my wife’s backside as I approached. She wore a slender red dress that hugg...

Pleasure and Pain

Being tied up

The table was wood. Solid, sturdy, immobile. The gloves were silk. Black, long, and sheer. The chains resting on the table were polished steel, with small clamps on each end. The room was dark, with no windows. Only a single light shone from the ceiling o...

Score 6 6
2
1.1k Views 1.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The Dollification of Olivia

A kink in which one partner is transformed into a living "doll," allowing them to be controlled and played with by their "maker."

09:42 AM (in bed) Morning light seeped through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the bedroom. Adam lay awake, his gaze drifting to his wife, Olivia, who slumbered beside him. She looked serene, her chest rising and falling with the steady rhythm of sle...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Rebirth

We have no control over what stimulates us sexually.

Kasia took a long drag of a cigarette as she stepped into the sunken bathtub. The steamy water was scented with lilac bath oil. Lilac is his favorite scent. She pretended the thought hadn’t popped into her mind unbidden and quickly pushed it aside. She lo...

Score 11 11
2
391 Views 391
3.0k words 3.0k words

Training Her Mouth

A young girl has decided to become my submissive. She has learned the rules well. Now her training begins.

I left her lying there on the bed. I went back out to the living room and continued to sip on my whiskey. After fifteen or twenty minutes, I went back into the bedroom. I watched her for a few minutes, admiring her young body. Her skin was so smooth, her...

A Hot Wife Secretly Trains her Husband To Be Her Own Dom

This whole story takes place as a conversation between two friends Mike and Wayne, over drinks. About how Mary has transformed Mike's life forever.

Wayne almost choked on his pint as he said, “What do you mean, she will do anything you say?” “What I said, she agrees to anything, honest.” Mike smiled as he watched his best friend struggling with what he was telling him. “So you are telling me, that if...

Amanda's Mistress

A Battle of Wills

She stood in front of her sub, her hands on her hips. Wearing her black leather pants, a crisp white shirt, 4” heels, and holding a 5’ cane, tapping it against her leg. Bobbi knew of no other way than to break her spirit. Amanda looked straight into her M...

Learning The Rules

A young girl wants to become my submissive, so I begin the process of vetting and training her. Tonight, perhaps, we will begin.

“So you’ve decided?” I asked her, as soon as I had answered her call, without even a 'hello.' Little bitches don’t get a 'hello.' “Yes. I want to do it.” “You accept and will abide by all the rules and boundaries?” “Yes.” “Yes, what?” A brief silence. “Ye...

Little Shop Of Whores

A young man is seduced by an alien plant into taking over a strip joint/BDSM den.

Eerie Music and Ominous Narration: “In an early year of a decade not too long before our own, humanity suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence. And this terrifying enemy surfaced, as such enemies often do, in a most unlikely place ...”...