Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Stories

We feature both female masturbation (masterbation) and male masturbation stories here.

A typical story will feature either teens, women, lesbians, young men or girls masturbating and exploring themselves for the first time.

Masturbating has been defined as the excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse. Closely akin to our toys section where external stimulus is involved.

Saturday, Fun Day

Dean and Talulah make their way back to school, while Stephanie explores Victoria’s gift to her

If anyone seated in the cinema screen noticed Dean and Talulah leaving, they didn’t acknowledge it. As per their plan, Talulah left their seats first, Dean watching as his student skipped down the steps, her mass of dark hair bouncing around her shoulders...

Pagan Sex God Messiah: Chapter 2

Is his power over Tori so intense that she can't even get ready for her date?

True, absolute, all-consuming seduction is, perhaps, one of the most magical and marvelous things in the universe. What most people assume to be seduction is merely a form of sexual persuasion. If Cyrano persuades Roxanne into disrobing for a tryst, he ha...

Summer's Heat: Secret Revealed

For Derek, a seasoned professional accustomed to the mundane routine of his job, every day at the office feels like a monotonous grind—until the arrival of Summer.

"I really wish this day were already over," I thought as I sat down at my desk. That’s pretty much what I think every morning. I shouldn’t complain too much; the pay is okay, the hours decent, but the work can be mind-numbingly boring. The reason I haven’...

The Gala

Aria explores herself after a very successful night at the gala.

I look in the mirror for the final time, my lips glossed up, body moisturised and soaked in perfume that smelled like warm sweet jasmine with a touch of brown sugar. My gown, black. A satin fabric that goes down my curves smoothly with a slit that cuts fr...

Chapter 3: Touches

What starts off as a foot massage quickly escalates into something more (and better)...

It was still light, but dusk was casting long shadows across the room; as the sun fell, the temperature followed suit, so we’d closed the French doors and lit the wood burner, which crackled gently in the background as we chatted. We were occupying either...

Heat Wave - Oasis Apartments

It’s so hot, it’s time for a swim.

It’s so fucking hot! Even though it’s 9 pm and the sun has been down for hours, the heat is still stifling. I can't sleep because I'm sweaty. Hot and sweaty means I am distracted and horny, and I definitely can't masturbate because the irony is, I am so f...

His Roommate's Jack-Off Session

Sneak into a steamy surprise with "His Roommate's Jack-Off Session"! 🌶️ When Ben's solo play becomes a dual discovery, things get wild. Read on, but don't let your BF catch you!

I had arrived early at my boyfriend's apartment, hoping to surprise him. But, as luck would have it, he wasn't home yet. His roommate, whom I only knew as Ben, was there, though. He was a tall, dark-haired guy with piercing green eyes and a smoldering gaz...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Steve's In Love

Steve was desperate to be with Sara, but he did know just how far he would go.

Steve was hopelessly in love with Sara. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, with long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a dazzling smile. He had met the girl of his dreams in his college English class. She was everything he wanted in a g...

Stolen Innocence

The Day I Chose My Lustful Self Over Taboos

It was a scorching hot summer day, and I was a typical college girl, lost in my books, not even remotely guessing that her 'Innocent girl' status was about to be impressively upgraded just a few hours later. But get ready for a twist: If you were expectin...