Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Audio Stories

Listen to some of our most popular written stories in high quality MP3 audio recording.

The Lady and The Tiger

The first time he found The Lady. Now he seeks The Tiger…

Once before I knelt, sitting zazen before the Two Doors: The Lady or the Tiger. Last time I chose Right, and the Lady became my wife, and the breath and love of my life. Then she and our child died in childbirth. Now I again sit zazen before the Two Doors...

Quickie - Knock Me Up!

Have a quick stroke to these words... "Knock Me Up"

These are quick audios where I try to limit the dialogue to a few chosen words - with the exception of some filler words like: "yes", "fuck", "oh god" etc... This audio will mainly contain the words: "Knock Me Up" You really shouldn't want to put a baby i...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Sweetest Christmas Gift

I faced the bleakest Christmas ever until a snowstorm forced me to stop for the night…

There was a knock at my door. I knew who it had to be. “Hi,” she said. “I don’t want to cry myself to sleep. May I sleep with you?” I thought for a second, then pushed the door open. As she walked through, I held my trailing hand out to her. She took it,...