Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Male Stories

Our gay sex stories section features tales of male homosexuality.

The gay male stories section is popular not only with gay men, but also to curious males who are thinking of experimenting, as well as women who are interested in reading about what goes on between men behind closed doors.

The gay erotic stories can be very descriptive and leaning towards hardcore, so be warned!

Same Time Next Week

Two married men get it on in secret.

Though Beau and I were busy with work and family, we made a point to get together for pizza and beer every Thursday evening. Our wives found the ritual endearing, so they tolerated it without complaint. Now that it was October, night descended far more qu...

Grand Rapids' Conference

It started in the weight room...

I jiggled my pocket change as I awaited my ride to the airport. I'd be giving a presentation on the conference's first day, but after that, I was free the rest of the week to go to any of the other lectures as I so desired. My presentation will be on the...

Meeting A Marine Pt 2

Sex With A Marine.

I practically ran back into the building. I saw Nicky first thing. I asked him, “Hey, kiddo. How about you stay with Sarah tonight, okay.” He smiled, and said, “Sure, Daddy.” I took him over to Sarah and told her, “I am going to need you to watch Nicky to...

Boys Of Summer #7: Teen Woodsmen

Working wood never seemed so natural as in the woods

A couple weeks after our beach trip, Bo started bitching and moaning about going out of town again. He loved the feeling of being anonymous. He could be more himself, more effeminate, more the way he is when we’re alone without worrying about the wrong pe...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

College Stud Laying Under To Get On Top - Ch. 05

Luke is caught in a scandal and hits rock bottom

Disclaimer – Any and all statements painting homeless people in a negative light are purely for the purposes of this story. Please view and treat them with respect irl. It had been five months since Luke embraced depravity and fully gave himself to the fa...

College Stud Laying Under To Get On Top - Ch. 04

Luke has the worst yet best night ever with dirty old Frank

Luke was sitting in class, totally spaced out. How could he possibly listen to what his professor was saying when he was stressing out from having to go and meet Frank Goodwin in his home in less than two hours? Not to mention, it was taking all his willp...

Happy New Beginnings

Ty has a chance for a fresh start

“Just kill me now!” Ty shouted to the universe and whatever deity deigned to listen. He sprawled on his couch dejected. The phone in his hand held the evidence of his utter defeat. Just three days ago his boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend, texted that it wasn...

Shower at the Gym

When you just can't wait to fuck a guy...

I’d spent an hour or more in the gym, my attention on this young maybe 19 year old slim Adonis, my eyes roaming over his skin tight leggings, admiring the deep curve of his ass, and the visible outline of his cock. After he caught me looking a few times i...

A Birthday Gang Bang

Four friends participate in an unforgettable birthday celebration.

The four of us met for drinks one evening in early June, just before Liam's thirtieth birthday. Sitting across from him, I noticed he was smiling as he took a sip of the Sex on the Beach he'd ordered. "You look awfully cheerful for someone about to turn t...

An Outside Chance: Chapter 5

Can Josh trust Troy and take a chance on love? Series finale.

As I watched Troy and Alex, panic gripped me like a tight hand around my throat, making it hard for me to breathe. I couldn't utter a sound, and my mind was reeling when I slid off the stool and started toward them. "Josh, wait!" Holly called after me, bu...