Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Stories

Involving older women or men, our mature stories posts appeal to people who enjoy an experienced hand in the bedroom.

There's nothing like sex with an older partner to get up to speed with the finer arts involved in love making.

Younger guys are sure to love the milf stories.

Shelter

In a dangerous world, Andrew offers a young woman safety.

Andrew found her lying next to the stream. She was thin and filthy, her hair so lank that he couldn't tell what color it was. He expected her to flee from his approach, but she stayed put. He stopped a short distance away from the young woman, scratching...

Bewitched By Two Sisters. Part 2.

A reunion for one brought unexpected pleasures for all.

The next evening, Michael had an early dinner. On his way past the reception to the lift, he made sure that Lisa saw his greeting nod. She responded with a smile and a quick look at her wristwatch. Not expecting her arrival before ten, Michael had a leisu...

London Couple Frolic

Lucy and Matt have sexy Sundays together, and more hot action when friends come for the weekend.

Lucy and Matt had been living together in London for a few months. They had met at a bar in Lisbon. Lucy, late thirties, was from somewhere near Toronto. Matt was a slightly older over-sexed Australian. After some wonderful bantering over a couple of drin...

Care Home

older men really do like me

By the following year my grandfather's health had deteriorated a little. He had a pneumonia and was admitted to hospital. He recovered after seven days but it was decided by my parents that he would be better off living somewhere where he could get instan...

Karen Loses Control

A middle-aged, condescending coworker who is entitled and kind of a bitch is taken back when a young man she usually berates for fun makes a sexual advance while at the office.

Mark put the car in park in his office parking lot, sighed his daily defeated sigh, and then opened his door to begin yet another day of pointless office work. The Tesla driver parked beside him was parked on the dividing parking space line, so he could o...

Bewitched By Two Sisters. Part 1.

A reunion for one brought unexpected pleasures for all.

Michael arrived in Austria three weeks before the beginning of his guest-lecturer ship at Innsbruck University. He decided to pay a brief visit to the small town he had grown up in, and which he had left twenty-six years ago. He was nineteen then. He thou...

Score 50 50
6
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Amateur Dramatics

A fifty-three-year-old married woman and a thirty-year-old man act as lovers in a stage play and then do it for real.

The local village amateur dramatics group had decided to put on a production of Lady Chatterley's Lover and there was little doubt that Carolyn Bradshaw would be playing the part of Lady Chatterley. Carolyn was a leading light in the group and also in the...

The Young Man

A mature married woman's eyes meet those of a young hunk in a pub, and fucking follows.

Fifty-eight-year-old Ellen Murray was out with her husband Keith, but all was not well in their marriage. In fact, it was sexless, and there was little love between them. They were in a pub, but neither of them was enjoying themselves, and Ellen was gazin...

My Babysitter's Secret

I spy on my babysitter as she cheats on her husband with my volleyball coach, and I get so excited that I masturbate.

My parents took off for a weekend vacation, leaving me with our next-door neighbor, Mrs. Jones, and she seemed pretty happy to get a break from her husband. I've heard they haven't been getting along well since their kids left for college. I just turned e...

Arousing Inverted Nipples

Horny Emma finds a lover who is expert with inverted nipples.

Emma was thirty-five, single, and a striking strawberry blonde. At this age, her libido was peaking. She was a senior ICU nurse. Her job was, of course, stressful. When off-duty, she ensured that she played hard. For her first date with Sam, a gorgeous, t...

The Coach

Sometimes, just one look is all it takes…

Those eyes. They were such a dark brown that they were almost black. They were so warm, kind, and inviting. The laugh lines in the corners suggested that they loved to laugh, and they had an irresistible twinkle. I could see the passion buried deep inside...

Making Ends Meet

A divorced woman in need finda a way to make ends meet.

I had been divorced for about two years and the proverbial shit had hit the fan. With a daughter at University and a mortgage to pay, as well as the utility bills and car costs, I was flat broke. My ex had cleared off back to Canada, and I got nothing fro...