Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monster Sex Stories

This is a relatively new but very popular niche in the world of adult literature. This category deals with erotic fiction featuring sexual encounters between humans and 'monsters'.

From the traditionally Japanese sub-genre fetish of tentacle sex, to more contemporary styles involving dinosaurs, mermen, Bigfoot, werewolves, and so on, let your imagination fly and share your weirdest most quirky monster stories.

Abandoned Village

The pleasure was unbelievably strong. She somehow knew that these creatures were the only ones to satisfy her cravings.

The darkness fell suddenly over the abandoned village. It felt deeper, somehow more dangerous, than before. Zaerenya glanced at the deep blue, almost black, sky and flipped her long and wavy purple hair over her shoulder. She felt uneasy for some reason....

All-Girls School, No Visitors Allowed!

An alien creature visits an all-girls boarding school with a lust for sex and impregnation.

My name is Lisa. I am a seventeen-year-old girl going to an all-girls college prep boarding school. The school is located in a farming town on the east coast of the United States. It is far away from any nearby civilization, and even further from my frien...

The Demoness

A Succubus preys on an inexperienced and easily influenced young man.

Jake awoke as he was in mid-thrust. He had only been asleep for roughly an hour but judging by the tenderness on the underside of his cock, he had been grinding it against his mattress for quite some while already. Jake was nineteen years old, and unsurpr...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Reserve: Season 2.3

What monsters lurk in the dark?

Ryland’s eyes were practically pleading. I could already hear him calling me a right bastard for leaving him. Sorry buddy, but you would, hell, you have done the same to me. I gave him a smirk and quickly maneuvered away from the group. Five runners is qu...

The Alien Club

This is a story about going to the Alien Club and having sex with the alien.

It started out like any other Saturday, running errands, and getting things done around the house. You know those mundane things that you put off all week and then you must do before next week. My wife Lynn wanted to go out tonight. I asked, “Where do you...

Alien Pleasure

Marina gasped out with pleasure as the alien's long, slimy tentacle tickled her throbbing wet pussy

Marina Lopez was a woman in her forties who lived alone in an apartment in South Carolina. She worked in a grocery store at the checkout and was bored with life. She fucked her co-worker now and again, named George, in the warehouse when they took a break...

Chapter 13: Amdahl's Law

Jessica's research turns up leads, but what could they possibly lead to?

Jessica After finishing breakfast I put my plate into the dishwasher. I kissed Thomas on his forehead before making my way upstairs to my office. I closed the office door behind me and grabbed a spiral notebook off of a stack that was barely used. I plopp...

Sacrifice

Sex on the beach... with additional tentacles.

The High Priestess fastened the belt on the youngling’s ritual robe. She let her pupil bring the dedicated dagger on a gold-ornate cushion and hooked it into the holster. She mumbled the re-run of the ritual for the umpteenth time with her innate verbose...

Chapter 12: Orbital Resonance

Rachel awakes after her night with Ashley and their Master, will she choose to plunge further down the rabbit hole?

Rachel I awoke slowly, opening my eyes and taking in the room that I was in. I had had the most bizarre dream, but it had felt so real. Once my eyes had adjusted to the light I could see Ashley laying in the bed next to me. It hadn't been a dream at all,...