Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Audio Stories

Listen to some of our most popular written stories in high quality MP3 audio recording.

Hidden Fees

A marble contractor seduces a not-so-lonely wife on his break.

There are a few things you should know about our upscale marble installation.  First, it should be prohibitively expensive. My price ranges from 50-150 dollars per square foot. Insane, I know. Quality material, sure. But that's not why you drop six grand...

My ink once freely flowed. Your cock burst the zipper to shower appreciation on my stories. Now, worldly stresses spank my fantasies, shooing them to my mind's darkest corners.  I scribble a dribble. Then, a drabble. Alas, the well runs dry.  Time passes....

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Burning Desires

Don't knock it til you try it...

I like to dominate her... most of the time. She strokes her cock as I stroke mine. The submissive usually draped over my knees, gone. "I want your ass, baby," she orders, slipping in behind me. I take one last look before... First thrust.  Oh God! I endur...

Naughty

You shattered my image...

Always the good girl - polished, polite, prudish, even.  You found me and smudged my pristine world. How did you see what I didn't?  As you held me down and spanked me, my cries turned into begs. I soaked your lap. You didn't gently slip into my softness;...

The Way She Wakes

Dedicated to the most special woman of my dreams M

Slipping into your bed, feeling your warm naked body. My fingers runaround your waist, dipping my finger into your belly button. Fingers moving toward your precious girls, those perfectly formed twins of desire.  Climbing the mountains, traversing the dar...

In many ways she is ordinary. If you passed her in the street you may not give her a second look. But something has awoken within her quiet frame, for she has become my ultimate sexual mate, my agent provocateur, agitator of my sexual wants.   From secret...

Count Spankula

If you misbehave, he will find you...

Bottoms redden and sting across London.  Some applaud him. However, the news urges us to lock our doors and windows until he is apprehended.  I think about his hand on my plumpy, white cheeks and shiver. And hope. And wait.  He appears by my bed. "One mig...