Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mind Control Stories

Mind control sex stories, are those where mind control and even telepathy, is somehow used as part of a sexual act.

One of the most commonly used mind control techniques is hypnotizing someone, and then using suggestions to make them perform sexual acts or bring themselves to orgasm while under hypnosis. Characters are often hypnotised into behaving less restrained than they might be in real life.

A person may have a secret longing to be used as a sexual plaything, but are unlikely to realise that fantasy unless it was brought out under hypnosis. Another common theme in mind control stories, is turning the hypnotised person into a "people puppet", where the "villain" may use his psychic powers, to manipulate the limbs of his "victim", as if they were a puppet. For example, a person may not wish to be servile to another, but might be forced to kneel down in front of them (and perform various "services"), in a case of mind over matter.

Miss Udders - Part 2

Lily falls deeper and deeper under Tyler's spell as she loses control of her classroom.

Lily Uden checked the roster of her new class once again. She knew in the back of her mind that this last-minute schedule change should have made her furious. These students on the list were all Senior boys in their last semester of school. They had all f...

Miss Udders - Part 1

A student hires a mesmerist to punish his busty teacher.

“Hmmm…” said the young, blond teacher, putting her hand to her chin, pretending to be deep in thought. She was standing in front of a crude painting of a man holding a football, and Tyler Carlson stood nervously to the side. He was close to passing, and i...

The Work Conference

While away at a work conference, Nikki meets a stranger who turns her world upside down.

Ring ring! Ring ring! Nikki awoke abruptly to the sound of her phone, its intrusive ringing shattering her peaceful slumber in the hotel room. Slightly disoriented, she fumbled for her phone on the nightstand. The display read 5:18 am, and the caller ID r...

Adventures Of Bob - Part Five - Fat Chicks Need Fucking Too!

Bob meets a fat girl in Jakarta and has a whale of a time.

If Bob thought Manila was a traffic-clogged shit-hole, then Jakarta was much, much worse. Attempting to get anywhere in the city required the thorough preparation and planning of a military exercise. Trying to keep appointments was usually an impossibilit...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Agbagwa And The Homeless Addict Lawyer

Agbagwa is back, this adventure he humbles a bitch lawyer.

Part 1 Michelle, clad in her impeccable power suit and carrying her briefcase, scanned the gloomy alley. Her gaze settled on an ancient man curled under a tattered blanket, with a wrinkled face concealed beneath a scruffy beard. With a sinister grin, she...

Model wife Kate part 3

Kate, the model, is smitten with the Kirk, wouldn't it be amazing if he were a model hubby.

Chapter 3 Kate awoke with a start, sweat glistening on her skin from yet another torrid dream involving Kirk. Kirk was no longer next to her, her head was not resting on his chest like it had when she had fallen asleep. Her head spun around, she was alone...

Model Wife Kate part 2

Kirk is smitten with the Kate the model, wouldn't it be amazing if she were a model wife.

Chapter 2 Kate entered the room where the photo shoot was taking place, smiling at the photographer and apologizing profusely for her tardiness. The makeup artist and stylist greeted her warmly, and she quickly made her way to the changing area. As she re...

Model Wife Kate

Kirk is smitten with the Kate the model, wouldn't it be amazing if she were a model wife.

Chapter 1 Kirk stood in front of the full-length mirror, studying his aged face and frail physique. His wispy, grey hair only seemed to make him look even older. Today was the day he would introduce himself to Kate, the young, beautiful model. Kirk had ma...

Body Swap Accident Pt. 00

Emma and Madison swap bodies. But with a peculiar condition

Chapter 01: How everything started As the night sky draped itself over the city of Los Angeles, Emma Hartley emerged from the diner that had been her battlefield for the past eight exhausting hours. The fluorescent lights within had taken their toll on he...

White Light

Trent discovers something different in a JOI video. Is it a strange curse or an unexpected blessing?

“Green light, start stroking.” The game was familiar; the formula repeated ad nauseam. Trent had already lost count of the number of JOI videos online that used it as a premise. Then again, it’s very hard to keep track of things like that when you’re all...