Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Sex Stories

Straight sex stories relate to aesthetic, sexual and romantic attraction exclusively between two individuals of differing genders.

All normal stories between loving couples go in here - please find the relevant niche category should your story involve something a bit out of the ordinary.

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 12 - Cover For Me

It's Jack's turn to surprise Cynthia

Driving to work the next morning, I was assessing my situation. According to Cynthia, our relationship began around the first of February. October would be eight months. Usually, couples celebrate six months or a year, but eight months is a bit unorthodox...

Down By The Lake

A couple escape and reconnect.

After a long day travelling to the cabin by the lake, we sat on the floor, leaning our backs against the sofa, our legs stretched out on the thick rug in front of the roaring open fire. We hadn’t been this relaxed with each other for a long time. As we gi...

Drifting Desires 01

Between offshore and inshore, is “sweet in the middle”

The chill in the morning air left Anna's cheeks rosy pink and her nose chapped, a feeling she had oddly come to love as she strolled the quiet neighborhood streets of her small cul-de-sac lined with maple trees beginning to lose their leaves. The house fe...

A Client Encounter - Part 2

He disturbs her solo time...

It’s lounge lizard time. Just lying back, relaxing—end of a long, tough week. Fingers lazily tracing breasts and throat and lips. Contented, calm, peaceful moments. Your thoughts are still attuned to work as you start to wind down after another hard, but...

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 6 of 7

She had to get up and sit on my face. Every man's dream, at least for most.

"Cheers!" she exclaimed, holding out her can of beer. I rammed mine together with hers and took a big sip. The neighbor's daughter, on the other hand, took a much bigger sip and stopped when it was almost half empty. “I'm not even mad at you anymore. I'm...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

During my senior year of high school, I met with Ms. Allen, the school's guidance counselor. She asked me if I had any career plans after graduation. I told her that I didn't have anything in mind at the time. She looked over my grades, shook her head, an...

Lucky Seat

Scott can't believe his luck when Lucia sits next to him

It was another mandatory two weeks at the corporate office in Silicon Valley. Living in “America’s Finest City,” San Diego, Scott disdained the high-tech capital of the world, Silicon Valley, and his firm's excessive meetings. As he joked, “They have meet...

Sight From The Door Way

How I picture walking into my FWB's house as she sleeps after her selfish husband leaves for the day.

As I walk into the room, you're lying there with your backside uncovered and I stop in my tracks to admire your beautiful ass. As I admire you, thoughts begin to run through my head and an aching begins to grow in my groin. As I start to begin firming up,...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 10 - The Reunion

Jack and Cynthia have fun meeting Cynthia's former coworkers

The long-awaited day of the reunion was finally here. At two on the dot, the six of us invaded the Ole Irishman’s Pub and Grill. The girls were all wrapped around each other laughing and hugging. Since we didn’t exist, Andrew, Tommy, and I introduced ours...

The USRP Program - Pt. 1

A young man's experiences in a national repopulation program

Sandra stood next to me at the door to Receiving Room 2. She looked my body up and down. I was naked, save for the priming device encasing my genitals. "Are you nervous, Ben?" she asked, lifting her gaze back to my eyes. "Nope, I'm ready," I affirmed. "Go...