Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Supernatural Stories

This is a wide story category, catering for stories with a Supernatural / Non-Human theme.

These are often associated with paranormal and occult ideas. Stories to be placed in here include those relating to Vampires, Fantasy Worlds, Ghosts, Aliens, Triffids or anything else the imagination may conjure up.

The Seduction Of The Vampire

The way his hand trailed down my arm made my pulsating cunt wet & made me moan pleasurably as he dug his vampire fangs into my neck

My name is Charlotte Bennett, and it was the year 1912, London England when I met him. The demon from hell named Daniel Somerhalder. I had been working as a bartender at the local pub serving customers, who were loud, cheerful, and merry after a few drink...

Cum With Me

You can't trick the Reaper

The bonfire's smoky aroma permeated the crisp air as the wind howled ever so slightly. I found respite in a secret garden hidden in the woods. The trees sheltered me from the bone-chilling night as I took my rest on a large rock. Eerie sounds resonated th...

A Stairway To Everlasting Nirvana

Timmy’s life is about to change forever and he has no control over it.

Timmy, who is eighteen, went trick or treating with his longtime friends on Halloween night before attending the town's bonfire festival. Due to the large crowd that had gathered, he was separated from them during the festival. He heard a sultry female vo...

Pride Before Halloween Fall

Young man on a spree finds a seemingly ideal playmate

Soon the traditional Halloween events; the trick-or-treating, the music, the dancing, the dressing-up in wild costumes, faded into the moonlit evening like some technicolour dream. Now, Carson Lothian was in the mood for his nightly selection from the sen...

The Headless Horseman & The Whore

Its Halloween night and the the Headless Horsmen is filled with blood lust. That is untill a cleaver Sleepy Hollow Whore showed him you can have lust without the blood .......

Hallows Eve 1790. Molly Addams was fleeing for her life. She was running through the gnarled trees of the forbidden Sleepy Hollow forest, carrying a pumpkin lantern to guide her way through this doomed venture. This town whore was being hunted by the demo...

Rise, A Succubus

Troubled teen Jason, in a desperate bid to lose his virginity, summons a succubus to help him with his troubles

It was 2:20 A.M. on a school night, and Jason lay awake. Please. I need this, he thought desperately. Anxious and desperately horny, he waited for the timer on his parents' television across the hall to shut off. Should be any minute now. He shifted his l...

The Vision

Pain and redemption

The twilight was fast approaching and rain was coming down in sheets as I approached her door but nonetheless, I paused to read the plaque posted on the wall. The lettering was engraved in heavy brass in old Edwardian script lettering, "Laura L. Wellingto...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Gentleman Caller

A mysterious encounter on a misty night.

I felt merry as the bouncer opened the strong steel door. 'Blimey!' A dense mist had enveloped the narrow passage. In the five years I'd frequented the club, I'd never experienced such a phenomenon. The days of London peasoupers belonged in the realms of...

Astral

If you could be anyone, who would you choose?

Three, two, one—jump. Flying, twisting, soaring. Searching, finding, falling, and… One, two, three—enter. Wiggle fingers, wiggle toes, open eyes, scan room. Holy! Fucking! Shit! It worked! ~ ~ ~ Four rings, hang up, call again, then you pick up—those are...

The New House

Lucy moves into a new house and strange things start happening.

Lucy couldn't believe the deal she got on her new house. She thought she'd never be able to afford a new home until an old house came on the market for half of its value. Lucy jumped on it quickly and purchased the house immediately. Lucy moved into the h...

The Essence Of Rose [Part 1 of the "Tales from Hell's Pub" trilogy]

Sex with a succubus comes with fatal consequences...

How did I get here? My thoughts conflicted as I stood in awe, staring down at the fine shape that was Rose's body. Her hips swayed in a perfect rhythm with her tight ass that intentionally was meant to manifest from her tight skinny jeans, causing a vibra...

The Psychic

A call from a psychic makes for an entirely new assignment, taking "supernatural" to a new level.

A weird advertisement in the paper drew Ralph's attention. It was a request to assist a psychic. He first thought it was a joke, or a mistake, but a call told him it was all real, and after looking up this psychic online, he couldn't deny that it looked l...

When Layla Forgot To Take Her Pill

Layla is in heat, she'll need some relief...

A blaze of relief met Layla’s senses as she retracted her lighter back to the pocket she always kept it in. It was a casual night on the town, having taken a break from drinking some lower-end booze to have a cigarette amongst the quiet of the night. She...